• 160 results
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@worldofruin6: @kalebsmarty156:chads weak arm destroyed a 80m wall. Hill size

Chads left arm is at least 5x stronger in AP. So his left arm is moutain level in ap

BASE Noritora nosells it

No Caption Provided

So base Noritora already has multimoutian durbilty and stats. He then one shots chad.

Starrk is 4 ranks higher than Noritora. Shunshi can keep up with him

Tybw shunshi is much stronger than starrrk. And this is just stats. His shikia ability puts in a illusion if your to dumb ti play the game. So

Bankia masked ichigo is mach 1000 and he got blitzed by R1 ulqiora

Starrk is 3 levels higher than him soooo. Shunsui defiantly has the speed advantage

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

He‘s faster by a large margin and i don’t see how those multiple feats can be “inconsistant“ if again they happened multiple times and Shunsui hasn’t struggled with anything below light. Note that i’m not using those feats at this particular moment but they are indeed valid.

It's inconsistent cuz Light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Aizen>Shunsui=>mach 1000. Don't tell me you think Base Aizen is FTL.

Nah. Shunsui was shown to be above Chad in every category during their fight due to the reiatsu difference.

Yeah, a much weaker form of Chad.

Cut to the HM arc where chad receives this feat:

OK. This feat is multicityblock. Hill level at most. Even BOS Mel could achieve this with a shockwave.

No Caption Provided

Mind you this is the residue energy from his actual punch which a priverion Espada survived.

Except he actually punched said priverion espada directly into the wall. Most of the energy went into the wall.

This feat is comparable to most of the feats this Mel scales to and the gap between this chad and EoS Shunsui is larger than the gap between Mel and the characters your scaling him from.

Wrong. Shunsui beat SS arc Chad who is much weaker than the form of chad you are using. Shunsui even said that SS arc Chad would've severely hurt him with a much weaker attack than the one above.

No Caption Provided

Based on his later feats in FKT arc and his own modesty, I think Shunsui was exxaggerating a bit, but he said that Chad's cityblock level punch would've did seroius damage. Shunsui has 0 feats near Mel's. He would get instantly bodied if he went for close combat. Unless you have some real feats or scaling to back up Shunsui being stronger than Mel.

Based on the feats and scaling Shunsui has, he could only hope to match BOS sins who do this:

Mel and Ban busting a hill sized prison reinforced with a town level(minimum) barrier while arm wrestling.
Mel and Ban busting a hill sized prison reinforced with a town level(minimum) barrier while arm wrestling.
Mel splitting a mountain with the shockwave of swinging a twig.
Mel splitting a mountain with the shockwave of swinging a twig.

And yes, I do mean mountain. Those mountain tops are cloud level and there is visibly a forest of trees on top of the mountain Mel split. This is Mel's weakest form without his demon mark while using a twig too. Shunsui can't hope to match Unsealed Mel in close combat.

Shunsui doesn’t need his Bankai for this fight.

Yeah, he does and the only act of his bankai that is definitely killing Mel is the decapitation.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meliodos still can replicate any feat Chad has.

Meliodos in a mismatch.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Scales to that level, has the potency to harm Island Level characters

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

Garbage thread. A MHS mountain level character with no hax resistance feats isn’t beating a MHS+ character with LS reactions, potency scaling aboveboard multi mountain with one of the most powerful hax of his verse.

However knowing this is NNT on Comicvine, let the attacks comparable to town be multi-mountain busting!!!!

That’s false

No.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: XD thats not a moutain thats a hill you can see the tress next to it chads feat is about the same size

These arent moutinas either

No Caption Provided

Talk about wank

Tybw shunshi is much stronger then FKT shunsui is much fast than mach 1000 if he can keep with starrk. Like i said Even R1 ulqiora is mucj faster than mach 1000 and hes a few ranks below. Shunshi even said he was 100 years ahead of toshiro

No Caption Provided

And this tybw shunshi hes much stronger. And this not including his shika ability. Which puts him a illusion

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WorldofRuin6

@undre: Bro, don't even try. I know you wank harder than most. Don't expect a reply from me as long as you keep up this routine.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: You mind posting some Island level durability feats for Lille?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Jaegu kick>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach verse. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: You mind posting some Island level durability feats for Lille?

Do you know the difference between the claims of "Lille is Island Level" and "Lille has Island Level Durability"...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Jaegu kick>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach verse. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

De hell is a Jaegu Kick?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: The only attack powerful enough to down a Wild's verse car.

No Caption Provided

GG HST.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: @tetsukage: all you gotta do is scale fam. Most peoelp are Above Fkt arc are Above base aizen in the tybw arc.

Chads right arm hill<<<<<chads left arm moutian ap<<<<<<Base Noritora<<<R1 Noritora<<<<<R1 ulqioria<<<<<<R1 halibell<<<]R1 barragan<<<<<R1 starrk<<<Base aizen/VL ichigo<<<<mid tier sterns<<<head captain shunsui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: yes I also know that you claimed he can harm Island level beings, that statement is only relevant if Lille has Island level durability.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By FaradaySloth

@faradaysloth: yes I also know that you claimed he can harm Island level beings, that statement is only relevant if Lille has Island level durability.

Lille's durability is irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: then why say "he can harm Island level beings." You made a decision to point out the fact he was Island level.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can damaga base azien who is comparable to VL ichigo who litterly palmed lanza. Nuff said

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: then why say "he can harm Island level beings." You made a decision to point out the fact he was Island level.

Because Lille is Island Level.

There isn't any mention of durability.

Why are you so incrediblybad at comprehending basic sentence?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: there's zero logic in your post and it's hypocritical because you're the one posting irrelevant info, When you put Island level + harming in the same post you're insinuating he has Island level AP.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodos still stomps.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas stomps.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Like i said before base Starkk transported a lightning + level character Dozens of miles away while to her it seemed like teleportation (Aizen reacted to this btw) that’s far above mach 1000 and that was base Starkk his resurrection should reach the average Bankais multiplier of not exceed it and then you get to see how Shunsui and yes Base Aizen can be around those levels.

I guess most of the feats Mel scales to are city block level then if that’s city block level to you. And Mel sliced the hill in half he didn’t bust the entire thing.

And no he didn’t punch the priverion espada onto the wall.

Wrong? I never stated that’s the one he beat i stated that from their SS arc fight we saw he was above him in ever single catagory.

This is pretty moronic, you‘re admitting you understand that he must’ve exaggerated because so people to notice how bad you're downplaying yet still go with the statement.

We learned just how far the gap between them was in the FKT arc. Chad struggled against a character that’s not even fit to be an Espada anymore. Shunsui fought and defeated The first Espada. That gap could easily be above 1,000 times factoring in the resurrections. Mel isn’t doing anything to him physically.

Im not going to even get into why that isn’t mountain lol.

Shunsui stomps with or without his Bankai or Shikai for that matter.

Mismatch.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Yea it's a mismatch in favor of meliodos.

GG FODDER.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage said:

Lille's durability is irrelevant.

Isn't is durability irrelevant after his first form?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: that's not the point.

He claimed Shunsui could harm Island level characters, Lillie isn't really Island level.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

melodias loses as always

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: How is he not Island Level? Like, actually try to tell me this instead of bringing up durability about an intangible character.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he has no Island level feats

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNT doesnt either

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

No one does then lol

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Like i said before base Starkk transported a lightning + level character Dozens of miles away while to her it seemed like teleportation (Aizen reacted to this btw)

Oriheme lightning speed? LOL, no. LN isn't as big as you think it is and you don't know how far into LN Ichigo and co were. There's no way to prove that Starrk moved dozens of miles.

that’s far above mach 1000 and that was base Starkk his resurrection should reach the average Bankais multiplier of not exceed it and then you get to see how Shunsui

There's no way to know how far Starrk actually went and LN isn't as big as you think it is, so the feat wouldn't be as impressive anyways.

and yes Base Aizen can be around those levels.

Base Aizen isn't FTL. This is pure wank. C'mon now.

I guess most of the feats Mel scales to are city block level then if that’s city block level to you.

The punch that Chad threw at Shunsui in SS arc literally just busted a cityblock worth of walls where he was aiming. BOS sins regularly operate at hill level minimum.

And Mel sliced the hill in half he didn’t bust the entire thing.

He sliced a mountain and the gap was wide enough for Diane to comfortably fit through. That is a hill level feat.

And no he didn’t punch the priverion espada onto the wall.

Don't make me look up the scans. He did.

Wrong? I never stated that’s the one he beat i stated that from their SS arc fight we saw he was above him in ever single catagory.

Yes, he was above cityblock level SS arc Chad. Shunsui does not directly scale to HM arc Chad, especially after his mid arc powerup. Kenny, who is physically stronger than Shunsui had a hard time slicing Nnoitra even tho Chad couldn't move him. Kenny definitely directly scales to HM arc Chad.

This is pretty moronic, you‘re admitting you understand that he must’ve exaggerated because so people to notice how bad you're downplaying yet still go with the statement.

We don't know how much Shunsui exaggerated cuz he doesn't get any physical feats or scaling to put him above multicityblock+.

We learned just how far the gap between them was in the FKT arc. Chad struggled against a character that’s not even fit to be an Espada anymore. Shunsui fought and defeated The first Espada. That gap could easily be above 1,000 times factoring in the resurrections. Mel isn’t doing anything to him physically.

Chad struggled against the previous espada before his powerup and then curbed. Nnoitra would've been a better example. It doesn't matter that Chad couldn't hurt Nnoitra either cuz he has physical feats on par with Starrk and was even stated to have the hardest hierro.

Im not going to even get into why that isn’t mountain lol.

The tops literally reach cloud level and there is a forest on top. I actually looked it up and the trees look very similar to Scotts Pines. These tress grow at high altitudes on rocky areas in Europe. These tree grew to be 120 ft in the past(where NnT takes place) and even the ones standing today are around 60 ft.

Mel split a mountain. This is a hill level feat.

Shunsui stomps with or without his Bankai or Shikai for that matter.

Nope.

Mismatch.

It becomes a mismatch as soon as Shunsui engages in close combat and gets bodied.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thought of someone (besides kenpachi) engaging in a fist fight with meliodos is hilarious.

Shunsui get ROLFSTOMPED.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL Base Aizen. LMAO. These Bleach debaters never ceases to amuse me.?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Oriheme lightning speed? LOL, no. LN isn't as big as you think it is and you don't know how far into LN Ichigo and co were. There's no way to prove that Starrk moved dozens of miles.

I'm talking about reaction speed in which case yes. And huh? It takes 3 days just to walk to the gate. They fought by where Ulquiorra blasted Ichigo out of the wall and Aizen's throne room is in the middle of LN it's certainly Dozens of miles away.

Base Aizen isn't FTL. This is pure wank. C'mon now.

This isn't an argument.

The punch that Chad threw at Shunsui in SS arc literally just busted a cityblock worth of walls where he was aiming. BOS sins regularly operate at hill level minimum.

Huh?

He sliced a mountain and the gap was wide enough for Diane to comfortably fit through. That is a hill level feat.

Yup it's a hill level feat.

Don't make me look up the scans. He did.

Huh? And nope he didn't.

Yes, he was above cityblock level SS arc Chad. Shunsui does not directly scale to HM arc Chad, especially after his mid arc powerup. Kenny, who is physically stronger than Shunsui had a hard time slicing Nnoitra even tho Chad couldn't move him. Kenny definitely directly scales to HM arc Chad.

Huh?

Ruin you have to remember that we're talking about the official canon not your fanfic where only whatever characters you want scale to feats.

We don't know how much Shunsui exaggerated cuz he doesn't get any physical feats or scaling to put him above multicityblock+.

Multi-city block level Shunsui confirmed boys.

Chad struggled against the previous espada before his powerup and then curbed. Nnoitra would've been a better example. It doesn't matter that Chad couldn't hurt Nnoitra either cuz he has physical feats on par with Starrk and was even stated to have the hardest hierro.

The power he used during that feat was barely Espada level. Shunsui beat the 1st Espada this isn't hard to comprehend.

The tops literally reach cloud level and there is a forest on top. I actually looked it up and the trees look very similar to Scotts Pines. These tress grow at high altitudes on rocky areas in Europe. These tree grew to be 120 ft in the past(where NnT takes place) and even the ones standing today are around 60 ft.

We can see how big the trees are compare to bushes... Unless those bushes are 40 ft tall which i highly doubt, they're normal trees.

Shunsui still stomps.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? Huh? Huh!?!?!!

Lmfao that's all I'm seeing in his comments above me.

Meliodos still stomps.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By FaradaySloth

@tetsukage said:

Because he has no Island level feats

If "he didn't have island level feats" then what was the point in bringing his durability here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@worldofruin6: Scales to that level, has the potency to harm Island Level characters

Which that claim, shockingly, has nothing to do with durability.

So I'll ask again, what was the point in bringing durability here again? Or do you not know how scaling potency works?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@tetsukage said:

@faradaysloth: there's zero logic in your post and it's hypocritical because you're the one posting irrelevant info, When you put Island level + harming in the same post you're insinuating he has Island level AP.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

@tetsukage said:

Yet this still has nothing to do with durability and your own quote there states what I've been trying to tell you but somehow you continue to fail how to comprehend.

I'll explain it to you like you're a child (you're probably already are)

-Lille is island level

-Shunsui harms Lille

-Shunsui has the potency to harm Lille

-Shunsui's potency is island level

No durability here, so I'll state again, why do you keeping asking for the durability for an intangiblecharacter, or do you simply don't know what potency means

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@tetsukage said:
@faradaysloth said:

@tetsukage said:

Yet this still has nothing to do with durability and your own quote there states what I've been trying to tell you but somehow you continue to fail how to comprehend.

I'll explain it to you like you're a child (you're probably already are) You told me you're 16 I have 6 years on you..... And your age shows.

-Lille is island level

-Shunsui harms Lille

-Shunsui has the potency to harm Lille

-Shunsui's potency is island level He can't have Island level potency if he did nothing that suggests he's Island level.

No durability here, so I'll state again, why do you keeping asking for the durability for an intangiblecharacter, or do you simply don't know what potency means

How do you not understand how wrong this is?. Also flagged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

po·ten·cy[ˈpōtnsē]NOUN

1. the power of something to influence or make an impression.

Lille doesn't have Island level durability( this maters because it's how me measure DC/AP), so that means Shunsui lacks the potency to harm Island level beings.

This translates to Shunsui not being able to influence or make an impression on a Island level being.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: Jeuss Christ. That's it. I thought you might as well grown up just a little bit, but no, you continue to false-flag me for simply disagreeing with you. Blocked, for the final time, funny, I unblocked you for twohours just to see you false-flag again.

Next time I even see you tag me blocked or not, I'm flagging your post for harassment. I'm already going through enough already in the real world, I don't have time for you type of trolls falsely accusing me.

By the way, it says a lot how you actually have "6 years on me", time to start acting like your age then, will you?