Shuma Gorath & Chthon vs Nekron & Trigon

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Shuma Gorath & Chthon vs Nekron & Trigon (24 votes)

Marvel monstrosities mangle! 67%
DC detractors destroy! 33%

A rift in reality opens up through the crimson cosmos, both teams invade with perfect teamwork from either side. Just the entities, not thier respective entourages. Bonus round: marvel gets Morg the Berserker as a scout. DC gets Undead Superman.

• 
Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Shuma's too much.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaelli: you feel it would be much of a fight or do you think shuma just steamrolls?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: I think it's still a decent fight, but Shuma edges them by a considerable margin. I still don't buy the idea that Trigon ranks above Dormammu, who's definitely below Shuma, and Nekron seems kinda all over the place as far as showings go.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma and Chthon operate on a level beyond the other 2.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon has conquered universes...Shuma is literally his own universe... Marvel ftw.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As always I will side with my fav cosmic entity shuma

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shuma-Gorath and Chthon.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel duo.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Trigon and Nekron win. Nekron is really strong. He was able to body the Spectre.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Six-Deuce

@bdelloidgrain2: That feat of Nekron's is specifically why I thought this could be a good match up. Some say both Nekron and Spectre have high/low feat issues though. Was hoping a subject matter expert could make a reasoned case.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma is above everyone here.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#13  Edited By Supermanthor

Anyone from team 1 can solo

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the best feats of Shuma? Just curious to see why he should be supposedly able to solo someone as Trigon (plus Nekron)? Same for Chthon.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: one of his top tier feats on top of my head is being too powerful and too strong for sise-neg to absorb or kill. Sise-neg is pretty much a plot-device deus ex character that travelled in time and literally took all of the energy he came across during all of those time hops he did. He basically stumbled across shuma in his timehopping when he sensed an insane amount of magical powers and realized that he was unable to do jack against him (this was pretty much right before sise was at his most powerful iirc, almost at the start of the universe) and could only make shuma sleepy. That was his best counter. So Shuma was too powerful for a guy who literally absorbed an entire universe of energy in its complete timeline. Pretty powerful.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shuma or Chthon can solo.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bdelloidgrain2: That feat of Nekron's is specifically why I thought this could be a good match up. Some say both Nekron and Spectre have high/low feat issues though. Was hoping a subject matter expert could make a reasoned case.

They definitely do have high and low feat issues. It's really really tough to place Nekron somewhere. I do think that he would be able to come out on top (with Trigon's help, of course) in this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By totu

@cergic said:

@totu: one of his top tier feats on top of my head is being too powerful and too strong for sise-neg to absorb or kill. Sise-neg is pretty much a plot-device deus ex character that travelled in time and literally took all of the energy he came across during all of those time hops he did. He basically stumbled across shuma in his timehopping when he sensed an insane amount of magical powers and realized that he was unable to do jack against him (this was pretty much right before sise was at his most powerful iirc, almost at the start of the universe) and could only make shuma sleepy. That was his best counter. So Shuma was too powerful for a guy who literally absorbed an entire universe of energy in its complete timeline. Pretty powerful.

Thats impressive but Trigon had a fight with the Presence and lived to tell the tale apparently (it happened in n52 and Trigon is still present in rebirth and is the same danger as in the past, he was blocked by Raven in her solo series but was also mentioned later in Teen Titans).

Before that the Presence had send Phantom Stranger to trick Raven and deliver her in Trigon arms apparently in an attempt to stop him to invade the main DC in her search but also to maybe have Raven leading a rebellion from inside his camp to take him down. Trigon main plan was to invade and take over Heaven at that time, with taking over the main DC as the last step before that.

Depend on the variants, but in the later one, his sons, that he considered weak and useless, had made a room with an omniversal nexus in it where they relax playing poker while millions of universes are colliding around and through them. The older one, Belial, had taken over the throne of hell from Lucifer in rebirth, and had captured and imprisoned Lucifer, keeping him in a cage hanged near his throne.

Previously Raven had gruesomely killed the same Belial, even if just temporarely.

I am still not sure who win this (I am inclined toward Trigon and Nekron however) but saying Shuma or Chton can solo Trigon and Nekron seem to me totally unrealistic.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some good posts coming in!

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Honestly, the Sise-Neg feat is enough to say Shuma wins. Trigon's best ever feat is a random fight with Presence that we don't even know the length of, or anything else apart from it happened. The rest is all statements and shit that doesn't make any difference here.