• 52 results
Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Basically a bunch of shounen heroes will be taking on the plot of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. from the events of Phantom Blood to Steel Ball Run. (Screw you, JoJolion) which arc will the following shounen heroes stop:

- Goku from the Dragon Ball franchise

- Luffy from One Piece

- Naruto from the Naruto franchise

- Ichigo from Bleach

- Toriko from Toriko

- Gon and Killua from Hunter X Hunter

- Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho

- Natsu from Fairy Tail

In character

Standard gear and abilities

Winner by KO, incapacitation or death

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Goku would likely stop at Made in Heaven, undoubtedly stops at D4C. Actually, I doubt he could beat either D'arby. I'm also not sure how he'd fair against KC.

Luffy stops at D'arby the Gambler.

Naruto stops at Dio & The World.

Ichigo stops at Dio & The World.

Don't read Toriko, so don't know where he'd stop.

Don't read HxH, either.

Genuinely not sure where Yusuke would stop.

Natsu would probably stop at Silver Chariot.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: speaking of JoJo, did you see the trailer for Diamond is Unbreakable, dude?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By zzagirl

@life_without_progress said:

Basically a bunch of shounen heroes will be taking on the plot of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. from the events of Phantom Blood to Steel Ball Run. (Screw you, JoJolion) which arc will the following shounen heroes stop:

- Luffy from One Piece

- Ichigo from Bleach

- Toriko from Toriko

- Natsu from Fairy Tail

In character

I like this topic, actually. It's different. Just wondering, are these characters current? Or are they specific versions? I think it'd be better if they were specific, weaker versions.

That said, I believe:

• Goku stops at Part Six/Seven after the introduction of Made in Heaven/Stairway to Heaven, and or D4C's Love Train.
  • Luffy probably stops at D'arby if he can't figure out how to react towards him cheating.
  • Naruto probably gets to DIO, if he's not making speeches along the way to the antagonists. Not sure how he's going to beat him really if he doesn't know how his Stand works.
  • Ichigo stops somewhere maybe along part 5, but I can't speak for him, since I do not know of his current feats. I also don't know if he's necessarily intelligent enough to get past or figure out DIO's stand abilities either. But I'll be generous and say he should stop at Part 5 if he does.
  • Toriko stops somewhere in part 5 too. Can't speak for him, again, since I don't follow his series at all. From what I've read, he's an implied Planet Buster with certain abilities.
  • Gon and Killua probably stop at Part 3. Killua can move at the speed of lightening, but he normally never activates Godspeed at the start of the battle, nor does he generally blitz unless angered. I don't think it would really matter either way, since DIO can react at lightspeed.
  • Yusuke ain't making it past part 5 either. His durability should allow him to pass both Part 3 and Part 4 with relative ease, however. Though, I personally think he's too stupid when it comes to battles, as he's generally never shown any relatively good battle feats, especially against Sensui besides the wet shirt.
  • Can Natsu tank Diamond breaking punches? I don't know about this character at all; I dropped the series somewhere at the beginning since it was boring and horribly written.

Basically, no one besides, maybe Goku, Toriko, Ichigo, I THINK, and Naruto could actually make it past Diavolo if they don't kill him off immediately. None of them will ever make it past D4C's Love Train especially, if they can somehow beat Diavolo. Though, I personally believe Goku has the greatest chance of all the characters you listed here because of his durability.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: all of them will be in their prime.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: all of them will be in their prime.

Should probably place restrictions on some of their abilities, or use weaker variations of some of the characters, specifically Goku. He would breeze through the Jojo verse, up until D4C's Love Train, unless they were to go against the protagonists as well.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: @zzagirl: I don't think Valentine even has to fight. He'll probably convince Goku to spar against another dimension's Goku and laugh while the latter explodes into menger sponges.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: @zzagirl: I don't think Valentine even has to fight. He'll probably convince Goku to spar against another dimension's Goku and laugh while the latter explodes into menger sponges.

Yeah, I agree. I think Funny Valentine could take them all on while reading the Sunday New's Paper if he wanted, since none of them have any means of actually harming him, lol.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

Also, I'm willing to bet that Luffy stops at Vanilla Ice, if he doesn't get outsmarted that is.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumperstickers

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bachh2

@zzagirl said:
@life_without_progress said:

- Luffy from One Piece

- Ichigo from Bleach

- Toriko from Toriko

- Natsu from Fairy Tail

In character

I like this topic, actually. It's different. Just wondering, are these characters current? Or are they specific versions? I think it'd be better if they were specific, weaker versions.

That said, I believe:

• Goku stops at Part Six/Seven after the introduction of Made in Heaven/Stairway to Heaven, and or D4C's Love Train.
  • Luffy probably stops at D'arby if he can't figure out how to react towards him cheating.
  • Naruto probably gets to DIO, if he's not making speeches along the way to the antagonists. Not sure how he's going to beat him really if he doesn't know how his Stand works.
  • Ichigo stops somewhere maybe along part 5, but I can't speak for him, since I do not know of his current feats. I also don't know if he's necessarily intelligent enough to get past or figure out DIO's stand abilities either. But I'll be generous and say he should stop at Part 5 if he does.
  • Toriko stops somewhere in part 5 too. Can't speak for him, again, since I don't follow his series at all. From what I've read, he's an implied Planet Buster with certain abilities.
  • Gon and Killua probably stop at Part 3. Killua can move at the speed of lightening, buthe normally doesn't active Godspeed at the start of the battle, nor does he generally blitz unless angered. I don't think it would really matter either way, since DIO can react at lightspeed.
  • Yusuke ain't making it past part 5 either. His durability should allow him to pass both Part 3 and Part 4 with relative ease, however. Though, I personally think he's too stupid when it comes to battles, as he's generally never shown any relatively good battle feats, especially against Sensui besides the wet shirt.
  • Can Natsu tank Diamond breaking punches? I don't know about this character at all; I dropped the series somewhere at the beginning since it was boring and horribly written.

Basically, no one is besides, maybe Goku, Ichigo, I THINK, and Naruto could actually make it past Diavolo if they don't kill him off immediately. None of them will ever make it past D4C's Love Train especially, if they can somehow beat Diavolo. Though, I personally believe Goku has the greatest chance of all the characters you listed here because of his durability.

basicly this

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumperstickers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stops at D4C. I think he might survive MiH.

Naruto stops at Dio

Ichigo stops at Valina Ice

Toriko stops at Diavolo or Made in Heaven. Even with planet level stats, he can't compete with MiH

Gon and Killua stops at 2. Characters in part 2 are already FTL.

Yusuke is same as Toriko.

Natsu same as Gon and Killua.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: you forgot that Joseph and Cars are already FTL character. Gon, Killua and Natsu are passing that. Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy are only surviving thanks to to their durability. Otherwise, they won't be passing part 2.

As you said, Goku is only one surviving longest due to his durability and speed.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: you forgot that Joseph and Cars are already FTL character. Gon, Killua and Natsu are passing that. Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy are only surviving thanks to to their durability. Otherwise, they won't be passing part 2.

As you said, Goku is only one surviving longest due to his durability and speed.

To be honest, I never actually read Part 2. I immediately started on Part 3 when the 2015 anime trailers began.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: what?! How dare you miss the best part of series?!!! You missed the best Joester?! Smh

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Where TF did it state that both of them were FTL

Show the feat.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Yeah, unless talking about novel cars. I'm pretty sure joseph isn't FTL.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Joestar

The proof is already givrn in it. also Kars is comparable to him so Kars is too FTL.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in part 2 is ftl. Lmao

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only watched anime up until the end of stardust crusaders season 2

So to my limited knowledge on the jjba manga I say all characters clear up to the anime. Not sure about the manga though. Goku should have no trouble with this.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: lmao too, u clearly not read the manga and watched the scan i provided.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@staticdwanyemcduffie: dude, they dodged real sunlight. Even author confirms he is FTL. If you can't accept author confirmation along with feat backing it up, then you are beyond help.

Did you even saw the link i provided you?

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: I mean you actually posting the feat, I want see he actually feat that site is a little bit iffy.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarthAznable

@akshsarpanch: Scrolled through the page. You've posted nothing. You posted a wiki. A same wiki that puts Tien at planet level.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Through tien doesn't have the feat to planet bust, I feel like he would beat first form frieza or Sayian Saga Vegeta

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: He did stop Buu's energy blast from killing either Gohan or Goten and Trunks. Can't remember but even still. Too much powerscaling.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20733&page=2

Here is scan and calculation too.

Chand_Voltic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them get destroyed by GER.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do any of them get past Bite the Dust? The most they could go is Part 4 (Assuming that Goku is the strongest out of them, sorry I dont know all the characters).

Bump

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't any of them beating GER unless they go straight for the kill which is highly unlikely for any of them.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By jashugan

They'd probably clear. The story would wildly change with some of these characters as the protagonist. Dio would've never become a vampire and if he did, he would've been killed really early on without taking over and of their bodies.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jojolion is the best part, you trippin bruh.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

I don't any of them beating GER unless they go straight for the kill which is highly unlikely for any of them.

They wouldn't ever fight Gold Experience Requiem if all they're doing is going through the story as if they were the main character. In addition to this, even an instant kill wouldn't be able to take out Giorno.

I forgot about that. But if they are going through the story, a lot would change too, for eg, Stardust crusaders would never happen. Most of them would take DIO out rather easily in part 1. Kars would never achieve perfection since the Pillar men would get destroyed in the cave in which they awoke. Without DIO, Jotaro wouldn't get in the family business so I don't know how part four would even function without him. Polnareff would never encounter Divalo and such never acquire the arrow, Giorno wouldn't be born without DIO around. In short, everything gets messed up.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go ahead and go through these:

• Son Goku: He stops at Pucci most probably due to the speed gap and incoming universal reset.
  • Monkey D. Luffy: He might stop at Diavolo depending on how the boss tries to fight him, but he could also stop at Kira if he never faces him in direct combat.
  • Naruto Uzumaki: He would unquestionably stop at Pucci.
  • Ichigo Kurosaki: This is a tricky one. I could see Ichigo clearing due their inability to see him, which would annihilate almost any chance they had.
  • Toriko: I hesitantly say that he stops at Pucci as well.
  • Gon Freecs & Killua Zoldyck: They stop at Ultimate Kars or something like that.
  • Yusuke Urameshi: He probably gets killed by Kira or trapped with Bites Za Dusto.
  • Natsu Dragneel: I could see him maybe stopping at Ultimate Kars due to certain circumstances, but he likely makes it to DIO.

Note that I haven't been considering the complicated and hax sub-bosses that no one on this list would be able to deal with realistically, so there's that to consider.

I have a question , how do any of these characters deal with Vanilla Ice from Part 3?

Vanilla Ice no longer has the weakness of having to poke his head out to look for the opponent since he can simply do it with his Stand. The reason why he didn't do this during his fight against polnareff and Iggy is because Stands can see and hurt stands and they were stand users.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: So you think they can beat ger if they blitz... okay lol

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: You really did not read my second comment. Post #41.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them should stop at Diavolo.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: ok I see, I was just reading down the comments, and as soon as I saw your first one, I had a big shake on my head lmao.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku: Gets stomped at D4C, can’t even dream of MiH lol

Naruto: Stops at DIO

Luffy: Stops at Mr.Joester man lol

Ichigo: Stops at DIO

Toriko; Gets hard stomped by D4C, can’t dream of MiH

Killua and gon: Stops at pillarmen

Yusuke: Stops at Jotaro

Natsu: Stops at ultimate Kars

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do any of them get past vanilla ice?

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nashiruu

Goku clears or stops at part 7(MIH doesn't have the AP to take him down, but goku can't touch him if he leaves him alone for too long, so he won't die.) because of D4C dimension hax, but can blow up the planet all 7 rounds if that's allowed.

Luffy stops at 5. He won't take down Risotto or Cioccolatta.

Naruto clears or stops at part 7. Too versatile, and can seal Funny Valentine if he acts fast enough.

Ichigo clears or stops at 6. MIH is too fast, too strong.

Toriko clears. Too strong,too fast, could do the same as goku.

Gon and Killua stop at 3.Time Stop GG. They hard stop at 6(nen hax might pull them through pt 5).

Yusuke IDK, haven't watched the series.

Natsu stops at 3. Hard stop at 6. He can beat part 5 cuz of AOE.

If any of these guys have to fight GER they all stop there. Nobody here is acasual or a reality warper.

@crackshotboi said:

How do any of them get past vanilla ice?

Goku can nuke, Naruto can nuke or seal, Luffy too fast + King haki, Ichigo might lose, but will prob pull a win cuz he can 1 shot, Toriko can nuke, Killua and Gon nen hax could pull a win(killua could also blitz), IDK Yusuke, Natsu AOE or Nukes.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu: Doesn't Vanilla Ice just stay in his void and eat everything? He can even see the shonen characters since he can poke the head of his stand out and see through it. The reason he didnt do this with polnareff and co is because they were stand users and can hurt stands.