#2 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash finds a way to lose.

#4 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps.

#5 Posted by ms__omega (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoto CW Flash jobs too much

#6 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoto CW Flash jobs too much

Flash isn't a consistent jobber anymore, even if he was on the battle forums we take characters at their best, and by feats flash can easily blitz and one shot Todoroki.

#7 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

Todoroki's wins handily imo. Todoroki's ice attacks can appear in the blink of the eye with a large attack radius which can definitely tag Barry at some point. There's also the bloodlust we have to take into account which is a good boost for Todoroki.

#8 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms__omega: He has jobbed once this entire season IIRC.

#9 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: His ice attack is too slow to tag Flash, and he only ever uses it once per fight anyway.

#10 Edited by DanielDaRipper (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: While true it's slower then Barry we have to take in account it's large area of effect.

#11 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: Flash has outrun things with great AoE, like Vandal Savage's attack that destroyed Central city back in S2.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#12 Edited by IndomitableRegal (11299 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't MHA.

#13 Posted by Chronicplane (4098 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: You should also take into consideration morality would Barry out right go for the kill or hurt a kid, at least not immediately. Todoroki's hero costume also nullifies the negative side effects of overusing one side of his powers. (also, as regarding it being standard gear or not which is debatable in this fight he has it). whats stopping todoroki from spamming Ice Glaciers left and Right.

#14 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: You should also take into consideration morality would Barry out right go for the kill or hurt a kid, at least not immediately.Todoroki's hero costume also nullifies the negative side effects of overusing one side of his powers. (also, as regarding it being standard gear or not which is debatable in this fight he has it). whats stopping todoroki from spamming Ice Glaciers left and Right.

I mean, if we're assuming that Flash will treat Todoroki with kid gloves then Barry will likely grab him and end up getting frozen or burned, in which case he might lose. But other than that then I can't see current Barry losing.

#15 Posted by Shadowwaker (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on. Flash doesn't need to hurt Shoto to win. It says win by any means, so I assume Flash runs to get power-dampening cuffs to take away Shouto's powers. Maybe grab a star lab miracle invention.

#16 Posted by DeathHero61 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Chronicplane (4098 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowwaker: C'mon This is Barry we are talking about here.

#18 Edited by DeathHero61 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking said:

@danieldaripper: Flash has outrun things with great AoE, like Vandal Savage's attack that destroyed Central city back in S2.

severely inconsistent. Plus didn't stop Black Siren from tagging him multiple times.

#19 Edited by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

severely inconsistent.

How?I could see feats like running to China and back as severely inconsistent, but he has done things similar to what I mentioned multiple times.

Plus didn't stop Black Siren from tagging him multiple times.

That made no sense at all,since he has been outrunning bullets(which move faster than sound) since S1.But regardless Barry as of S4 not only has gotten faster due to spending six months in the speed force but doesn't really job. He has seen bullets as motionless,and fights pretty competently now,so I think it's not crazy to think he can outrun Todoroki's ice ridge.

#20 Posted by Shadowwaker (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be a good watch party for the episode tonight.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (46913 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has the potential to win but he is likely to underestimate Todoroki and take it easy on him, due to Shoto being a kid.

#22 Posted by DeathHero61 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

severely inconsistent.

How?I could see feats like running to China and back as severely inconsistent, but he has done things similar to what I mentioned multiple times.

Yet the writers at CW hyped up Wally's near Mach 3 speeds for an entire season, and Barry stated that wally was faster.

Plus didn't stop Black Siren from tagging him multiple times.

That made no sense at all,since he has been outrunning bullets(which move faster than sound) since S1.But regardless Barry as of S4 not only has gotten faster due to spending six months in the speed force but doesn't really job. He has seen bullets as motionless,and fights pretty competently now,so I think it's not crazy to think he can outrun Todoroki's ice ridge.

I've been putting off the newer seasons of all the CW DC shows, are they good?

#23 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

Yet the writers at CW hyped up Wally's near Mach 3 speeds for an entire season, and Barry stated that wally was faster.

Wally was said to be faster than Barry was when he first became the flash, Wally has actually never caught up to S3 Barry in speed.

I've been putting off the newer seasons of all the CW DC shows, are they good?

Tbh I only watch the flash at the point, I didn't care much for Supergirl or Arrow, and only watched LoT when Reverse Flash was the villian. As for the flash? I can safely say I like this season,although some moments in it have been pretty cringeworthy.

Avatar image for beyondthestomper
#24 Posted by Beyondthestomper (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

But my vote goes to shoto. Due to him being one of my favourite anime characters of all time

#25 Posted by Chronicplane (4098 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:

Tbh I only watch the flash at the point, I didn't care much for Supergirl or Arrow, and only watched LoT when Reverse Flash was the villian. As for the flash? I can safely say I like this season,although some moments in it have been pretty cringeworthy.

Totally feel ya man, Tried Arrow and honestly found it boring, Supergirl was cringe and lost the will to care for it and LoT pretty much the same as yours RF still is best villain shame he's dead.

#26 Edited by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane said:

@thewatcherking:

Totally feel ya man, Tried Arrow and honestly found it boring, Supergirl was cringe and lost the will to care for it and LoT pretty much the same as yours RF still is best villain shame he's dead.

I take it you didn't see the earth x crossover.

#27 Posted by Chronicplane (4098 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Didn't get to that unfortunately, Is it worth watching?

Yes, the crossover was pretty solid by CW standards and Reverse Flash does appear in it.

#29 Posted by DanielDaRipper (3098 posts) - - Show Bio

While Savage's AoE attack is greater this is a fight, Flash is gonna need to attack at some point meaning he needs to get close in which Todoroki could freeze the ground below them stopping Barry or burn him with his flames. A lot of people above have brought attention to Flash's morals and that Todoroki is a kid which could affect how Barry chooses to play the fight out.

#30 Posted by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper:

While Savage's AoE attack is greater this is a fight, Flash is gonna need to attack at some point meaning he needs to get close in which Todoroki could freeze the ground below them stopping Barry or burn him with his flames.

Todoroki can't react to his blitz,he barely react to Tenya.

A lot of people above have brought attention to Flash's morals and that Todoroki is a kid which could affect how Barry chooses to play the fight out.

Well then he can slap those netahuman restraints on Shoto or something,knockout and death aren't the only ways to win a fight.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (46913 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP never gave flash prep and the street he has pictured isn't one which exists in the CWverse. I don't see flash slapping meta human cuffs on Todoroki as he doesn't have access to his resources.

#32 Posted by RR79 (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

Which time are you talking about? He jobbed fighting against the Thinker and seemed to forget his speed and his ability to phase. He acted stupidly(jobbing) when he was searching Devoe's house. That's twice just off the top of my head.

On topic though, I don't think Flash would lose here.

#33 Edited by TheWatcherKing (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@danieldaripper said:

Which time are you talking about? He jobbed fighting against the Thinker and seemed to forget his speed and his ability to phase. He acted stupidly(jobbing) when he was searching Devoe's house. That's twice just off the top of my head.

On topic though, I don't think Flash would lose here.

Just because he didn't spam phasing doesn't mean he jobbed, and not searching Devoe's house isn't relevant to jobbing as he probably didn't want people to notice yellow streaks of lightning going all around Devoe's home.