Shonen Jump War: Gotei 13 vs Spriggan 12 vs Ten Commandments vs Akatsuki vs Admirals + Yonkou

• 163 results
Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ymirgod: who's the 50th strongest OP character?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimaria stops time and slaughters everyone 😂😂

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

If you're really SO confident in your answer, how about we have a CaV then?

Akatsuki vs One Piece Verse

Of course you could back out and admit to being wrong.........

Works for me either way

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

Nah my guy

Obito solos everyone, even his own team. Whether it's DMS or Juubito.

Without him though......

Spriggan 12 is only inferior to Akatsuki

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Ymirgod

@animefreak1 said:

@ymirgod:

If you're really SO confident in your answer, how about we have a CaV then?

Akatsuki vs One Piece Verse

Of course you could back out and admit to being wrong.........

Works for me either way

i dont have to waste my time CAVing something like fujitora dropping multikilometer meteors on cb to city level characters

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

That's just another way of you saying "I'm not confident in my answers and I know I'm wrong in what I said but don't want to be called out on it front of so many people on a CaV".

Whatever.... I said it works for me whether you accept or not. All you've done is prove me right and show you don't really believe what you say.

You can say all you want otherwise, but your words will just be empty at this point. Call me back if you gain some confidence and actually want to prove you're right in a CaV.

Until then.......

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

That's just another way of you saying "I'm not confident in my answers and I know I'm wrong in what I said but don't want to be called out on it front of so many people on a CaV".

Whatever.... I said it works for me whether you accept or not. All you've done is prove me right and show you don't really believe what you say.

You can say all you want otherwise, but your words will just be empty at this point. Call me back if you gain some confidence and actually want to prove you're right in a CaV.

Until then.......

no, its not. akatski is hypersonic, unlike the lightspeed kizaru. furthermore the admirals can destroy islands and are intangible. this would be a mismatch.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Juubito has the potential to claim a solo victory with his powerset, by literally nuking every single team (including the Akatsuki). Outside of that, Gotei 13 bodies the opposing teams.

Are you serious? he would get rekt

@requiemcross said:

Spriggan 12 should win. Nienhert's Historia of the dead will make a copy of :

Bleach: Yamamoto, Yhwach, Yhwach's sterns, Soul King, Barragan, Stark, Ulquora and Gerard. other shinigami, arrancar and quincy who have died that has an impact to the current gotei 13.

Naruto: Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Shisui, Namikaze Minato, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Tobirama Senju, Hashirama Senju, the past dead kages killed by akatsuki and other powerful shinobi that has a deep impact to them.

One Piece: White Beard, Captain Rock, Portgas D Ace, Gol D Roger, Kozuki Oden, Oars Jr, powerful pirates and marines that have an impact to them.

Nanatsu no Tazai: Demon King, Escanor...

With August's Reflector magic and Slow magic, I don't think any of them could match the power of Yhwach, Yamamoto, Uchiha Madara, Whitebeard, Escanor and Yhwach's dead Sterns. Specially Gerard's Miracle.

Add more the copy of Zeref and Acnologia.

here's the real list of Gotei 13 characters (no Zero div members although some of them were part of Gotei)

This can be easily analyzed. We can go other each of the characters best moves and see how they hold up.

Literally nothing here is taking on the full power of the Gotei

Gotei 13

Gotei 13 references to the group Yamamoto created in his heyday to purify souls and save the world from impending doom. They also work as the first line of defense for the Soul King.

Extra Attribute: nearly all bleach characters are virtually intangible, soundless and invisible to fight against with and all their atks damage the soul and have the ability to cross dimensions as well as the ability to fly. Furthermore, Shinigami have access to extra abilities via different Kido's, such as elemental-based abilities, healing, teleportation, telepathy, and space-time control.

Captain Commander Tier

Old Man Genryuusai (large scale fire, invisible heat of the sun 15 000 000 degrees both offensive and defensive, can resurrect the dead as skeletons to fight until they turn dust, has the power to destroy the world)

Senior Captain tier

Aizen Sousuke (able to control senses, intelligent)

Zaraki Kenpachi (physical, can even cut through dimensions)

Tokinada Tsunayashiro (can reflect damage with kuten kyokoku, can use all zanpakuto abilities at the same time with Enrakyoten, for example he can use senbonzakura's petal and haineko's ash at same time to cause enemies to fall under kyoka suigetsu. he can heal missing organs instantly with hanataros ability, can use all elemental abilities, etc. in Bleach Brave Souls he took on all the Alternate Rebirth Espada's (hogyoku espadas) at the same time as he just created them to toy with. AR Barragan is almost light speed and can destroy the moon, for example)

Azashiro Kenpachi (intangibility, immunity to mind control, can fuse with substances to see, hear things, can do thousands of top-tier kidos at same time, can summon razors like senbonzakura, has the ability to destroy enemys internal systems)

Isshin Kurosaki (fire user, physical, energy user, can do Final Getsugatensho)

Toshiro Hitsugaya (water-ice hybrid, power negation, weather control)

RG Byakuya (physical with aoe petals)

Shunsui Kyoraku (Battlefield Rule manipulation)

Urahara Kisuke (energy abilities, able to restructure anything, inventions, intelligence)

Shihoin Yoruichi (lightning user, speed)

Ukitake Jushiro (Energy absorption and redirection)

Unohana Yachiru (physical, acid)

RG Renji (physical)

Nemu Kurotsuchi max output (physical, can erase anything she hits with her soul imbued so that they don't regen)

Shinji Hirako (shikai reverses senses, even spiritual sensing, sight, sound, in the story he trains at the end to make even hot feel cold, bankai reverses allegiance of the soul)

Captain tier

Rukia Kuchiki (ice and cold manipulation, up to absolute zero with shikai in cqc, bankai is AoE and even beyond absolute zero and turns opponents that can tank absolute zero into icy mist)

Shihoin Yuushiro (has access to shunko: explosive version)

Human Komamura (immortality, large scale physical atks)

Mayuri Kurotsuchi (paralysis, poisons, inventions, intelligent)

Ichimaru Gin (can slice entire cities with bankai, true bankai form dissolves cells where even a small piece will erase your entire ribs, heart and chest)

Tessai (powerful kido user, can stop time and teleport entire spaces with space-time kidos)

Hachigen (has hollow powers, powerful kido user, can lop dozen menos grande heads off with space-time kidos, can heal)

Kaname Tosen (can take away your senses in bankai, can force people to get knocked out with shikai)

Kenpachi Kiganjo (physical)

Kenpachi Kuruyashiki (physical)

Tetsuzaemon (physical)

Mashiro (hollow powers, physical)

Lisa (hollow powers, physical)

Hiyori (has hollow powers, physical)

Kensei (hollow powers, physical impact from keeping a touch)

Love (hollow powers, fire user)

Sui-Feng (2-hit kill, AoE explosion)

Rojuro Otoribashi (hollow powers, destroys enemies with sound, slightly manipulates senses with sound)

Isane Kotetsu (support, became captain, potentially weakest captain ever)

Vice Captain tier and Seats

Sasakibe Choujiro (1st div lieutentant. has a powerful lightning bankai)

Shuhei Hisagi (immortality in shikai, causes all progression and regression to halt and causes mutual death and cant be killed in his bankai)

Nanao Ise (1st div lieutentna, can Reflect the power of god or light-type attacks, power steal and redirection to pieces for the gods hit by this power)

Izuru Kira (whatever he cuts becomes twice heavier and it's doubled with Xx2^the amount of hits. 10kg->20kg->40kg->80kg->160kg->320kg->640kg->1280kg. = 10*2⁷kg.

Kusajishi Yachiru (physical)

Rangiku Matsumoto (ash manipulation)

Ikkaku Madarame (physical)

Yumichika (whoever is hit by his vines gets their energy absorbed)

Hanataro Yamada (with shikai can absorb wounds themselves, in the hands of Tokinada this ability showcased to be able to heal missing organs instantly, special ability turns the damage it absorbed into damage that it can attack opponents with)

Genshiro Okikiba (1st division lieutenant)

Akon (support scientist)

Kiyone Kotetsu (support)

Marechiyo Omaeda (physical)

Yasochika Lemura (seat fodder)

Tatsufusa (seat fodder)

Sentaro Kotsubaki (seat fodder)

Torhimori (fodder 20th seat)

And none of them has resistance against August's slow magic and Reflector magic. Each of the Gotei who will be killed could be easily revive by Nienhert's Historia of the Dead.

With No preparation time or Knowledge, Dimaria could simply click her teeth to stop time.

She can simply use her Age Scratch magic, a magic that assaults the target with many magical clock hands; these clock hands force the body to of the one struck to receive shocks of pain equivalent to the total amount of physical pain they had received up until that specific point in their life.

august would turn to mist if he goest agianst Rukia alone.

While your comment is debatable, Good thing then that he's not alone. Does any in the Gotei 13 have feats of moving when time is stopped?

Depends on how fast Dimaria is

Even human komamura flew from far away to seireitei in a flash

All non living attacks will be automatically reflected by August's Reflector magic. On the other hand, speed does not matter because as long as you entered the Area of Effect range of August's slow magic, the melee attackers will be slowed almost like a statue. Dimaria have more than enough time to simply click her teeth and stop time.

Rukia and Yamamoto kill them when it come to AoE.

no, reflector magic will simply reflect their AoE back.

Edit: the reflector magic will simply reflect back the portion of their attack that will hit them back to Rukia and Yamamoto.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

Juubito has the potential to claim a solo victory with his powerset, by literally nuking every single team (including the Akatsuki). Outside of that, Gotei 13 bodies the opposing teams.

@requiemcross said:

Bleach: Yamamoto, Yhwach, Yhwach's sterns, Soul King, Barragan, Stark, Ulquora and Gerard. other shinigami, arrancar and quincy who have died that has an impact to the current gotei 13.

Naruto: Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Shisui, Namikaze Minato, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Tobirama Senju, Hashirama Senju, the past dead kages killed by akatsuki and other powerful shinobi that has a deep impact to them.

One Piece: White Beard, Captain Rock, Portgas D Ace, Gol D Roger, Kozuki Oden, Oars Jr, powerful pirates and marines that have an impact to them.

With August's Reflector magic and Slow magic, I don't think any of them could match the power of Yhwach, Yamamoto, Uchiha Madara, Whitebeard, Escanor and Yhwach's dead Sterns. Specially Gerard's Miracle.

here's the real list of Gotei 13 characters (no Zero div members although some of them were part of Gotei)

This can be easily analyzed. We can go other each of the characters best moves and see how they hold up.

Gotei 13

Gotei 13 references to the group Yamamoto created in his heyday to purify souls and save the world from impending doom. They also work as the first line of defense for the Soul King.

Extra Attribute: nearly all bleach characters are virtually intangible, soundless and invisible to fight against with and all their atks damage the soul and have the ability to cross dimensions as well as the ability to fly. Furthermore, Shinigami have access to extra abilities via different Kido's, such as elemental-based abilities, healing, teleportation, telepathy, and space-time control.

Captain Commander Tier

Old Man Genryuusai (large scale fire, invisible heat of the sun 15 000 000 degrees both offensive and defensive, can resurrect the dead as skeletons to fight until they turn dust, has the power to destroy the world)

Senior Captain tier

Tokinada Tsunayashiro (can reflect damage with kuten kyokoku, can use all zanpakuto abilities at the same time with Enrakyoten, for example he can use senbonzakura's petal and haineko's ash at same time to cause enemies to fall under kyoka suigetsu. he can heal missing organs instantly with hanataros ability, can use all elemental abilities, etc. in Bleach Brave Souls he took on all the Alternate Rebirth Espada's (hogyoku espadas) at the same time as he just created them to toy with. AR Barragan is almost light speed and can destroy the moon, for example)

Azashiro Kenpachi (intangibility, immunity to mind control, can fuse with substances to see, hear things, can do thousands of top-tier kidos at same time, can summon razors like senbonzakura, has the ability to destroy enemys internal systems)

Urahara Kisuke (energy abilities, able to restructure anything, inventions, intelligence)

RG Renji (physical)

Nemu Kurotsuchi max output (physical, can erase anything she hits with her soul imbued so that they don't regen)

Shinji Hirako (shikai reverses senses, even spiritual sensing, sight, sound, in the story he trains at the end to make even hot feel cold, bankai reverses allegiance of the soul)

Captain tier

Rukia Kuchiki (ice and cold manipulation, up to absolute zero with shikai in cqc, bankai is AoE and even beyond absolute zero and turns opponents that can tank absolute zero into icy mist)

Ichimaru Gin (can slice entire cities with bankai, true bankai form dissolves cells where even a small piece will erase your entire ribs, heart and chest)

Tessai (powerful kido user, can stop time and teleport entire spaces with space-time kidos)

Hachigen (has hollow powers, powerful kido user, can lop dozen menos grande heads off with space-time kidos, can heal)

Kaname Tosen (can take away your senses in bankai, can force people to get knocked out with shikai)

Tetsuzaemon (physical)

Rojuro Otoribashi (hollow powers, destroys enemies with sound, slightly manipulates senses with sound)

Shuhei Hisagi (immortality in shikai, causes all progression and regression to halt and causes mutual death and cant be killed in his bankai)

Nanao Ise (1st div lieutentna, can Reflect the power of god or light-type attacks, power steal and redirection to pieces for the gods hit by this power)

Izuru Kira (whatever he cuts becomes twice heavier and it's doubled with Xx2^the amount of hits. 10kg->20kg->40kg->80kg->160kg->320kg->640kg->1280kg. = 10*2⁷kg.

Hanataro Yamada (with shikai can absorb wounds themselves, in the hands of Tokinada this ability showcased to be able to heal missing organs instantly, special ability turns the damage it absorbed into damage that it can attack opponents with)

Akon (support scientist)

Kiyone Kotetsu (support)

Tatsufusa (seat fodder)

And none of them has resistance against August's slow magic and Reflector magic. Each of the Gotei who will be killed could be easily revive by Nienhert's Historia of the Dead.

With No preparation time or Knowledge, Dimaria could simply click her teeth to stop time.

She can simply use her Age Scratch magic, a magic that assaults the target with many magical clock hands; these clock hands force the body to of the one struck to receive shocks of pain equivalent to the total amount of physical pain they had received up until that specific point in their life.

While your comment is debatable, Good thing then that he's not alone. Does any in the Gotei 13 have feats of moving when time is stopped?

All non living attacks will be automatically reflected by August's Reflector magic. On the other hand, speed does not matter because as long as you entered the Area of Effect range of August's slow magic, the melee attackers will be slowed almost like a statue. Dimaria have more than enough time to simply click her teeth and stop time.

Edit: the reflector magic will simply reflect back the portion of their attack that will hit them back to Rukia and Yamamoto.

nah it doesnt they die

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

@requiemcross said:

Gotei 13

Captain Commander Tier

Senior Captain tier

RG Renji (physical)

Captain tier

Tetsuzaemon (physical)

Akon (support scientist)

Kiyone Kotetsu (support)

Tatsufusa (seat fodder)

nah it doesnt they die

an empty statement won't prove your point.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

@requiemcross said:

Gotei 13

Captain Commander Tier

Senior Captain tier

RG Renji (physical)

Captain tier

Tetsuzaemon (physical)

Akon (support scientist)

Kiyone Kotetsu (support)

Tatsufusa (seat fodder)

nah it doesnt they die

well zanka no tachi aoe is constant doesnt matter if it gets reflected somehow bruh

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@requiemcross said:
@ymirgod said:
@thousandsteps said:

@requiemcross said:

Gotei 13

Captain Commander Tier

Senior Captain tier

RG Renji (physical)

Captain tier

Tetsuzaemon (physical)

Akon (support scientist)

Kiyone Kotetsu (support)

Tatsufusa (seat fodder)

nah it doesnt they die

well zanka no tachi aoe is constant doesnt matter if it gets reflected somehow bruh

It does matter since the reflector magic ensures the area where the spriggan 12 standing is unaffected by the attack. It will buy more time for the spriggan 12 to use their magic against the others. Last I know, the gotei 13 has no feats against time stop.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will u guys stop quoting those muhf**king long ass posts???!

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod: When did fujitora ever summon a multi-kilometer wide meteor in the canon manga? Lol.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: wrong its not even an attack just defensive mechanism which kills every1 if it only reflects atks then tough luck.

@ymirgod: When did fujitora ever summon a multi-kilometer wide meteor in the canon manga? Lol.

? his meteors were comparable to the country of Dressrosa.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki murder stomp Admirals and Yonko, Deidara could solo via Cellular Bombs

Akatsuki murder stomp Sins who are overwanked in my opinion

Pain just goes "Shinrai Tensei" and blows away the Gotei 13

Spriggan 12 are the only actual threat

But the Akatsuki all together still take them Mid Diff at worst

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 mevbi  Online

Akatsuki are fodders, accept it and move on

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AlexTheBoss

The Sprigan 12 are the ones who probably come out on top, at least if they have Zeref with them. They have the most useful hax and they have the highest amount of power as well. The biggest reason I think they could lose is a lack of proper speed feats and low physical strength.

The 10 commandments have a chance due to Greyroad’s commandment killing off anyone who kills anyone else, but Zeref should be fine, so like I said, if Zeref is here the sprigan 12 should win.

The One Piece team arguably has the highest stats, especially in strength and speed, but their lack of deadly hax, and hax resistance is their downfall.

The Akatsuki are kind out outclassed here. Nagato, Itachi, and Deidara are the only ones who give them a chance due to soul rip, totska blade, and C4, but if they kill anyone while Grayroad is still in play, they die.

The Gotei 13 have Kenpachi, but almost definitely kills some right away and gets killed by Grayroad’s commandment. He can also go down to hax as shown with Pernida. Toshiro is a real threat with his ability nullification power, but he needs to reach his adult form for him to be relevant. He probably gets killed before he reaches it. Byakuya is relavent with scaling, but he doesn’t have enough feats to give his team the win. The rest of the gotei aren’t that powerful.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sprigan 12 are the ones who probably come out on top, at least if they have Zeref with them. They have the most useful hax and they have the highest amount of power as well. The biggest reason I think they could lose is a lack of proper speed feats and low physical strength.

The 10 commandments have a chance due to Greyroad’s commandment killing off anyone who kills anyone else, but Zeref should be fine, so like I said, if Zeref is here the sprigan 12 should win.

The One Piece team arguably has the highest stats, especially in strength and speed, but their lack of deadly hax, and hax resistance is their downfall.

The Akatsuki are kind out outclassed here. Nagato, Itachi, and Deidara are the only ones who give them a chance due to soul rip, totska blade, and C4, but if they kill anyone while Grayroad is still in play, they die.

The Gotei 13 have Kenpachi, but almost definitely kills some right away and gets killed by Grayroad’s commandment. He can also go down to hax as shown with Pernida. Toshiro is a real threat with his ability nullification power, but he needs to reach his adult form for him to be relevant. He probably gets killed before he reaches it. Byakuya is relavent with scaling, but he doesn’t have enough feats to give his team the win. The rest of the gotei aren’t that powerful.

Urahara had a large island to small country level feat with hado 99

most of gotei can sweep this

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By LeoTheGreatest
  1. Gotei 13
  2. Spriggan 12
  3. Admirals and Yonkou
  4. 10 Commandments
  5. Akatsuki

The Gotei have the strongest and fastest characters with hax that hard counters the rest of the characters on the other teams namely Toshiro’s Matured Bankai ice.

The Spriggans and Commandments haxes simply get overpowered or nullified as they have been in their series. The other two teams get overpowered easier since they don’t offer much hax, useful hax that is.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod:

Urahara had a large island to small country level feat with hado 99

Show me.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod said:

@requiemcross: wrong its not even an attack just defensive mechanism which kills every1 if it only reflects atks then tough luck.

Whether it is a defensive mechanism or not, the reflector magic reflects back all non living attacks back to its source or redirect it to the caster's desired target. So tough luck, none of the Gotei 13 non living attacks could get pass August's reflector magic.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Gotei 13
  2. Spriggan 12
  3. Admirals and Yonkou
  4. 10 Commandments
  5. Akatsuki

The Gotei have the strongest and fastest characters with hax that hard counters the rest of the characters on the other teams namely Toshiro’s Matured Bankai ice.

The Spriggans and Commandments haxes simply get overpowered or nullified as they have been in their series. The other two teams get overpowered easier since they don’t offer much hax, useful hax that is.

When did the Gotei 13 gain nullification powers against magic? They don't even have feats against Time stop.

Nienhert could simply summon a copy of Yhwach and all of his dead Sterns. With August's Reflector magic reflecting all of their non living attacks, the Gotei will be overwhelmed.

And speed is useless the moment they entered the area of effect slow magic of August that makes anyone who entered the area as slow as a turtle. Either the Spriggan 12 or the other teams outside of the aoe could finish them off.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Your assessment is filled with double standards and either you’re not taking into consideration several feats.

The biggest reason I think they could lose is a lack of proper speed feats and low physical strength.

The War God who is weaker than all the Spriggan destroyed a large mountain range with a single swing of its blade and the Dragons destroying the magic nullifying faces all over the country in mere seconds is good speed feat and they were all below the Spriggan.

The 10 commandments have a chance due to Greyroad’s commandment killing off anyone who kills anyone else,

King demonstrated Commandments don’t work on someone decently more powerful than the user.

The One Piece team arguably has the highest stats, especially in strength and speed.

They at best rival the Spriggan in terms of strength and have less speed feats.

but almost definitely kills some right away and gets killed by Grayroad’s commandment.

Grayroads commandment won’t do anything to Kenpachi.

He can also go down to hax as shown with Pernida.

You can’t use a hax strong enough to work on him as a reason for a hax limited by the victims power to work on him.

but he needs to reach his adult form for him to be relevant. He probably gets killed before he reaches it.

He’s faster than the opposition and powerful in his own right.

Byakuya is relavent with scaling, but he doesn’t have enough feats to give his team the win.

He‘s proven to be above Shikai Kenpachi, is faster than all of the opposition, and just a few of his Senkei blades are than enough to put anyone here down yet he can divide them so that each individual character has to deal with more than 100 blades..

The rest of the gotei aren’t that powerful.

Yes they are and Shinji’s Sakanade makes it even more unfair for the other teams.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@requiemcross:

When did the Gotei 13 gain nullification powers against magic?

Toshiros ice can completely nullify abilities.

They don't even have feats against Time stop.

I‘m pretty sure we discussed this before and it comes down to you not wanting to accept that all you need to do is be more powerful than DaMaria by a decent amount to resist her time stop.

Nienhert could simply summon a copy of Yhwach and all of his dead Sterns.

He only had enough power to summon 3 dead spriggan back. Yhwach and the stronger Sterns depending on which are stronger than all of the Spriggan or stronger than all of them combined so I don’t see how he’d bring them back.

With August's Reflector magic reflecting all of their non living attacks, the Gotei will be overwhelmed.

Don’t really know what you’re talking about here.

And speed is useless the moment they entered the area of effect slow magic of August that makes anyone who entered the area as slow as a turtle.

He doesn’t slow people down he slows their perception down and it doesn‘t work on a level high enough to stop characters relative to him like Gildarts so it wouldn’t stop the Captains.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@leothegreatest said:

@requiemcross:

When did the Gotei 13 gain nullification powers against magic?

Toshiros ice can completely nullify abilities.

They don't even have feats against Time stop.

I‘m pretty sure we discussed this before and it comes down to you not wanting to accept that all you need to do is be more powerful than DaMaria by a decent amount to resist her time stop.

Nienhert could simply summon a copy of Yhwach and all of his dead Sterns.

He only had enough power to summon 3 dead spriggan back. Yhwach and the stronger Sterns are either stronger than all of the Spriggan or stronger than all of them combined so I don’t see how he’d bring them back.

With August's Reflector magic reflecting all of their non living attacks, the Gotei will be overwhelmed.

Don’t really know what you’re talking about here.

And speed is useless the moment they entered the area of effect slow magic of August that makes anyone who entered the area as slow as a turtle.

He doesn’t slow people down he slows their perception down and it doesn‘t work on a level high enough to stop characters relative to him like Gildarts so it wouldn’t stop the Captains.

1.Toshiros ice can completely nullify abilities.

August's reflector magic will simply reflect it back. Besides, with the teams involve, I don't think Toshiro has the time to use his bankai.

Besides, does he have feats of nullifying abilities not empowered by Reiryoku?

2.I‘m pretty sure we discussed this before and it comes down to you not wanting to accept that all you need to do is be more powerful than DaMaria by a decent amount to resist her time stop.

And I'm pretty sure I already explained to you that your assumption is false since Natsu already have feats of moving when time is stopped before he fought Dimaria.

It was shown on Fairytail ch 372 page 23.

No Caption Provided

3. He only had enough power to summon 3 dead spriggan back. Yhwach and the stronger Sterns are either stronger than all of the Spriggan or stronger than all of them combined so I don’t see how he’d bring them back.

Its a good thing then that he's not summoning the dead back but creating a copy of them. Know the mechanics first before you assume.

4. Don’t really know what you’re talking about here.

Reflector (屈折(リフレクター) Rifurekutā): Reflector give August the ability to reflect, distort and twist all manner of objects, save for living things, such as human beings.

Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 507, Page 14

5. He doesn’t slow people down he slows their perception down and it doesn‘t work on a level high enough to stop characters relative to him like Gildarts so it wouldn’t stop the Captains.

What makes you think that August use his slow magic in his battle against Gildarts? And you cannot compare Gildart's feat to the captains since his magic crush his opponents magic. When did the captains gain a feat like that? with energy not equalize, you cannot assume that the captains could replicate what Gildart's did with his own magic.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Slow Magic: August has the ability to use this time-affecting Magic, changing the way its targets perceive time.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

The War God who is weaker than all the Spriggan destroyed a large mountain range with a single swing of its blade

They are more powerful than him for sure, but not physically stronger. The spriggan 12 rely on their magical power.

and the Dragons destroying the magic nullifying faces all over the country in mere seconds is good speed feat and they were all below the Spriggan.

Since when were the dragons below the Spriggan? And that's more of a travel speed feat.

King demonstrated Commandments don’t work on someone decently more powerful than the user.

True, at least if the character has enough magical power. I don't think high physicals could be used as a counter.

They at best rival the Spriggan in terms of strength

I agree with certain characters, like Irene in dragon form, and Erza.

and have less speed feats.

One Piece has way more speed feats.

Grayroads commandment won’t do anything to Kenpachi.

You might be right, but if Kenpachi is in base it might work.

You can’t use a hax strong enough to work on him as a reason for a hax limited by the victims power to work on him.

Eh, it wasn't that the hax was strong, Kenpachi just didn't have a defense against nerve manipulation.

He’s faster than the opposition and powerful in his own right.

He's less than mach 500-1000 until he goes into adult mode.

He‘s proven to be above Shikai Kenpachi,

When did he prove that? He might be more well rounded than shikai Kenpachi, but I would still give Kenpachi the striking power and reiatsu edge. Byakuya would get the defense edge.

is faster than all of the opposition,

Possibly. He is definitely one of the fastest. If Irene's meteor feat could be scaled to speed, then Fairy Tail top tiers could be argued as faster, but using that feat for their combat speed is questionable. The One Piece top tiers could also be argued to be of similar speed to Byakuya, which is probably quad mach to sub relativistic imo.

and just a few of his Senkei blades are than enough to put anyone here down yet he can divide them so that each individual character has to deal with more than 100 blades..

Byakuya is like island level. If we use statements and scaling we can get him up to country level, but that still isn't enough to solo, as if we use statements for the other verses, August is country level, and Irene's meteor feat is arguably country level as well. There is no way he is splitting up his blades to kill everyone here. Also if Zeref is here, he will be extremely hard to put down, if they even can. They only reason they might be able to is due to being shinigami.

Yes they

No, most of the gotei are sub city level.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

They are more powerful than him for sure, but not physically stronger. The spriggan 12 rely on their magical power.

August, Irene, Larcade and God Serena come to mind when talking about physicals.

Since when were the dragons below the Spriggan? And that's more of a travel speed feat

The only Dragons not below them are Igneel, Acno and the God Dragons. Even pre TS Natsu was able to take a Dragon out. And it isn’t only travel speed.

True, at least if the character has enough magical power. I don't think high physicals could be used as a counter.

All these characters use a form of energy.

One Piece has way more speed feats

Less quality feats.

You might be right, but if Kenpachi is in base it might work

He‘s still far too strong in base.

Thats impossible, Base Starkk alone was well into 4 digit mach speeds casually. EoS Toshiro is above the Espada in base.

When did he prove that? He might be more well rounded than shikai Kenpachi, but I would still give Kenpachi the striking power and reiatsu edge. Byakuya wouldget the defense edge.

He obliterated V2 Vollstandig Gerard and matched V3 Gerard while Shikai Kenpachi was matched by V1 Gerard.

Possibly. He is definitely one of the fastest. If Irene's meteor feat could be scaled to speed, then Fairy Tail top tiers could be argued as faster, but using that feat for their combat speed is questionable. The One Piece top tiers could also be argued to be of similar speed to Byakuya, which is probably quad mach to sub relativistic imo.

The meteor feat isnt solid and OP has yet to provide a solid speed for the Top tiers which so far isn’t above quad qach while Byakuya dwarfs characters with quad mach feats in speed.

Byakuya is like island level. If we use statements and scaling we can get him up to country level, but that still isn't enough to solo, as if we use statements for the other verses, August is country level, and Irene's meteor feat is arguably country level as well. There is no way he is splitting up his blades to kill everyone here. Also if Zeref is here, he will be extremely hard to put down, if they even can. They only reason they might be able to is due to being shinigami.

Kenpachi’s meteor feat is definitively country level and Large Country level using appropriate calcs, using the statement for Kenpachi’s eyepatch and the power ups Gerard receives Byakuya can be thousands of times stronger than Kenpachi’s meteor bust. So wether we go by raw feats and scaling or we use statements on top of that Byakuya still solos no diff.

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

August, Irene, Larcade and God Serena come to mind when talking about physicals.

Since when were the dragons below the Spriggan? And that's more of a travel speed feat

The only Dragons not below them are Igneel, Acno and the God Dragons. Even pre TS Natsu was able to take a Dragon out. And it isn’t only travel speed.

All these characters use a form of energy.

One Piece has way more speed feats

Less quality feats.

You might be right, but if Kenpachi is in base it might work

He‘s still far too strong in base.

Thats impossible, Base Starkk alone was well into 4 digit mach speeds casually. EoS Toshiro is above the Espada in base.

When did he prove that? He might be more well rounded than shikai Kenpachi, but I would still give Kenpachi the striking power and reiatsu edge. Byakuya wouldget the defense edge.

He obliterated V2 Vollstandig Gerard and matched V3 Gerard while Shikai Kenpachi was matched by V1 Gerard.

The meteor feat isnt solid and OP has yet to provide a solid speed for the Top tiers which so far isn’t above quad qach while Byakuya dwarfs characters with quad mach feats in speed.

Kenpachi’s meteor feat is definitively country level and Large Country level using appropriate calcs, using the statement for Kenpachi’s eyepatch and the power ups Gerard receives Byakuya can be thousands of times stronger than Kenpachi’s meteor bust. So wether we go by raw feats and scaling or we use statements on top of that Byakuya still solos no diff.

Byakuyas ultimate move gets 2x multiplier to its destructive capability

Kenpachi bankai no eyepatch 10x stronger than shikai

and even for weaker tiers shinigami get 10x boost from mask de masculine, making them easily mountain

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@requiemcross:

August's reflector magic will simply reflect it back. Besides, with the teams involve, I don't think Toshiro has the time to use his bankai.

He didn’t reflect any attack back to anyone he countered the reflecting attack like Ezra did before iirc and the ability to reflect would be nullified by the ice.

Gerards ability wasn’t empowered by Reiatsu.

And I'm pretty sure I already explained to you thatyour assumption is false since Natsu already have feats of moving when time is stopped before he fought Dimaria.

It was blatantly stated he was simply too powerful for her ability to work on him and Zeref only managed to time stop fodder characters if he can do it to anyone it would‘ve been useful in instances like he was about to get sealed by Gray.

Its a good thing then that he's not summoning the dead back but creating a copy of them. Know the mechanics first before you assume

”Know the mechanics first before you assume”

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What makes you think that August use his slow magic in his battle against Gildarts? And you cannot compare Gildart's feat to the captains since his magic crush his opponents magic. When did the captains gain a feat like that? with energy not equalize, you cannot assume that the captains could replicate what Gildart's did with his own magic

Why wouldn’t he? And Gildarts magic can’t crush non physical magic. Plus it’s even doubtful August used it in the first place and more likely that the Oración Seis members magic had little to no affect on him.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did they change the dang layout of the site again?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@leothegreatest said:

@requiemcross:

He didn’t reflect any attack back to anyone he countered the reflecting attack like Ezra did before iirc and the ability to reflect would be nullified by the ice.

Gerards ability wasn’t empowered by Reiatsu.

And I'm pretty sure I already explained to you thatyour assumption is false since Natsu already have feats of moving when time is stopped before he fought Dimaria.

It was blatantly stated he was simply too powerful for her ability to work on him and Zeref only managed to time stop fodder characters if he can do it to anyone it would‘ve been useful in instances like he was about to get sealed by Gray.

Its a good thing then that he's not summoning the dead back but creating a copy of them. Know the mechanics first before you assume

”Know the mechanics first before you assume”

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What makes you think that August use his slow magic in his battle against Gildarts? And you cannot compare Gildart's feat to the captains since his magic crush his opponents magic. When did the captains gain a feat like that? with energy not equalize, you cannot assume that the captains could replicate what Gildart's did with his own magic

Why wouldn’t he? And Gildarts magic can’t crush non physical magic. Plus it’s even doubtful August used it in the first place and more likely that the Oración Seis members magic had little to no affect on him.

1. He didn’t reflect any attack back to anyone he countered the reflecting attack like Ezra did before iirc and the ability to reflect would be nullified by the ice.

Read again: Fairy tail ch 507. This feat already proved your statement wrong. Toshiro's Ice won't even reach them.

No Caption Provided

2. Gerards ability wasn’t empowered by Reiatsu.

Don't post an empty statement. Provide the scans that will prove your argument.

3.It was blatantly stated he was simply too powerful for her ability to work on him and Zeref only managed to time stop fodder characters if he can do it to anyone it would‘ve been useful in instances like he was about to get sealed by Gray.

Where? because last I read, it shows that any too powerful opponent that have feats of moving through stopped time. Does the gotei 13 have feats to move through stopped time?

Natsu have feats of moving through stopped time, so your argument about Dimaria is already proven wrong.

4. And where in that scan was it stated that he could summon dead people? his magic is creating a copy of the dead people in his opponent's memories, not summoning the actual dead.

5.Why wouldn’t he?

Because he's curious to see Gildart's magic.

And Gildarts magic can’t crush non physical magic.

Read again, in ch 205, Gildarts manage to crush Natsu's non physical flame.

No Caption Provided

Plus it’s even doubtful August used it in the first place and more likely that the Oración Seis members magic had little to no affect on him.

Doubtful? no, there's a reason he was called the Wizard King and the strongest male member of the Spriggan 12. Besides, he did use it on his battle against the Oracion Seis. Its actual feats vs your doubtful statements.

Back up your arguments with actual feats and scans, not of your wrong assumptions and empty statements.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Weren't the dragons who performed that feat all the special dragons that raised the dragon slayers? They should all be on par with Igneel, though slightly weaker.

There is no way base Starkk is faster than Gin's bankai.

He obliterated V2 Vollstandig Gerard

Wasn't that while he was frozen?

and matched V3 Gerard

When?

while Shikai Kenpachi was matched by V1 Gerard.

Kenpachi had the advantage over V1 Gerard, and Gerard kind of countered him due to his sword's ability.

OP has yet to provide a solid speed for the Top tiers which so far isn’t above quad mach

Eneru was lightning speed and had lightning speed attacks. Even if we discount Luffy's lightning reaction feat as an outlier, base Luffy outrunning an explosion puts his base in the double digit machs, add on gear 2 and then 4, there is no way he isn't in the tripe digit machs. His reaction speed should be above his movement speed, especially since he has future sight. Kaido blitzed him. It's hard not to put One Piece top tiers in at least quad mach. Also there is Kizaru being able to move and attack at light speed.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri solos

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: How is starrk not faster than gins bankai. When it took 3 to 4 captian level fighters to bet him. One being a high level captain.. Gin is like a mid tier captain. By logic starrk is far above him. Even barrgan blizted soifon. Soifon is litterly the fastest captain aside from yamma and aizen. Smh. Even halibel could take on 1 captain and 2 fast vizards.

Add in the fact all the captains trained and got much stronger since the fkt arc

No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

You also called most of the captains useless lol.

Myuri can spread his poison over 400 meters. 100ken is 400m in diameter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kommura is litterly immortal,shinjis bankia Litterly controls everyone,Rose bankai broad cast an audio illusion. Shunshis bankai is a automatic stomp. Nanaos god slayer sword. Reserve all abilities,shuhei bankia is solo aswell. Rukai bankai AZs everyone. Need i go on.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

Read again: Fairy tail ch 507. This feat already proved your statement wrong. Toshiro's Ice won't even reach them.

Again the ability to reflect would be nullified and no one has ever reflected something on the level of Toshiro’s ice.

Don't post an empty statement. Provide the scans that will prove your argument.

You randomly claimed it was. You’re the one that needs evidence that it does.

Where? because last I read, it shows that any too powerful opponent that have feats of moving through stopped time.

He‘s reached a level of the God’s“ is what the statement said iirc.

Does the gotei 13 have feats to move through stopped time? Natsu have feats of moving through stopped time, so your argument about Dimaria is already proven wrong.

Natsu never moved through stopped time because he can inherently avoid hax like that he was simply too powerful.

And where in that scan was it stated that he could summon dead people? his magic is creating a copy of the dead people in his opponent's memories, not summoning the actual dead.

I know he simply makes a copy you’re the one that thought that he resurrected the three spriggan when in reality he didn’t and was straining to maintain their copies proving that he wouldn’t be able to summon any relevant Quincy.

Because he's curious to see Gildart's magic.

Gildarts only has one magic and it was the first thing he used in their fight iirc. So again why wouldn’t he use the slow magic?

Read again, in ch 205, Gildarts manage to crush Natsu's non physical flame.

Flames are physical...

Doubtful? no, there's a reason he was called the Wizard King and the strongest male member of the Spriggan 12. Besides, he did use it on his battle against the Oracion Seis. Its actual feats vs your doubtful statements.

I know all of this and it doesn’t change the fact all he did was call the guy slow and knock him out not proving he used the magic at all.

Back up your arguments with actual feats and scans, not of your wrong assumptions and empty statements.

I did, though you on the other hand

• Claim Toshiros ability can only work on Reiatsu abilities even though the first ability it worked on didn’t involve Reiatsu
  • Don‘t want to admit all you have to do to avoid Fairy Tail time stop is be stronger than the user of the ability
  • Don’t know how Nienharts abilities work
  • Don‘t know that fire is physical..

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Weren't the dragons who performed that feat all the special dragons that raised the dragon slayers? They should all be on par with Igneel, though slightly weaker.

No none of them are special Dragons. Igneel is the King of all Fire Dragons and fought and harmed acno while they were tasked to get rid of the faces. They aren’t any more powerful than the dragon pre timeskip Natsu defeated.

There is no way base Starkk is faster than Gin's bankai

He has the casual quad mach feat of teleporting dozens of miles away in the perspective of a character with MHS + reactions and is obviously relative to Shunsui who managed to crack Aizen’s manual Escudo while Ichigo couldn’t even scratch a automatic version. FTK Ichigo was still much weaker than the likes of Starkk.

Wasn't that while he was frozen?

Nah.

No Caption Provided

When?

No Caption Provided

Kenpachi had the advantage over V1 Gerard, and Gerard kind of countered him due to his sword's ability.

They were even in their exchange Gerard pulled his blade back to check if Hoffnug was nicked.

Eneru was lightning speed and had lightning speed attacks. Even if we discount Luffy's lightning reaction feat as an outlier, base Luffy outrunning an explosion puts his base in the double digit machs, add on gear 2 and then 4, there is no way he isn't in the tripe digit machs. His reaction speed should be above his movement speed, especially since he has future sight. Kaido blitzed him. It's hard not to put One Piece top tiers in at least quad mach. Also there is Kizaru being able to move and attack at light speed.

I said they were at-least Quad Mach though look at all that scaling you had to do meanwhile all the Spriggan have to do is scale to the Dragons feats.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

1. Again the ability to reflect would be nullified and no one has ever reflected something on the level of Toshiro’s ice.

Toshiro's Ice is non living. By Reflector magic's condition, it will be able to reflect it back. By twisting anything entering the immediate area surrounding them, the user becomes virtually immune to any attack, be it physical or magical in nature, with every incoming spell or melee assault having its trajectory moved in order to avoid striking the user, who can even reflect these attempts back at their originators.

2. You randomly claimed it was. You’re the one that needs evidence that it does.

What are you talking about? As you stated: [Gerards ability wasn’t empowered by Reiatsu.]

You're the one claiming that Gerard is not empowered by Reiatsu. With no supporting scans or sources, your assumption is an empty statement.

3. He‘s reached a level of the God’s“ is what the statement said iirc.

Whether Natsu reached the level of the Gods or not, it does not change the fact that Natsu already have feats of moving through stopped time before he fought Dimaria. Your denials won't change the facts. the Gotei 13, no matter how powerful they are have no feats of moving through stopped time.

4.Natsu never moved through stopped time because he can inherently avoid hax like that he was simply too powerful.

Again, you are proven wrong by Fairytail ch 372 page 23. No amount of your denial will change the facts.

5. I know he simply makes a copy you’re the one that thought that he resurrected the three spriggan when in reality he didn’t and was straining to maintain their copies proving that he wouldn’t be able to summon any relevant Quincy.

Are you drunk, because according from your post(post number 126) 12 hours ago: "He only had enough power to summon 3 dead spriggan back." Clearly it is you who thought that he could summon the dead spriggan back.

6. Gildarts only has one magic and it was the first thing he used in their fight iirc. So again why wouldn’t he use the slow magic?

Repeating the question won't change what happened. August wants to see Gildart's magic and copy it using his copy magic.

7. Flames are physical...

Natsu's flames are magical, not physical.

8.I know all of this and it doesn’t change the fact all he did was call the guy slow and knock him out not proving he used the magic at all.

You know but did not understand. Slow Magic is an area-effect Magic that allows the user to slow down whatever they wish within a certain radius of themselves; doing so makes themselves appear as if they are moving much faster than they actually are. Should anyone be outside of the area of effect and be viewing the caster's performance, they appear to be moving at their usual, normal speed.

9.I did, though you on the other hand

Clearly you don't since I need to explain to you again to make you understand.

Claim Toshiros ability can only work on Reiatsu abilities even though the first ability it worked on didn’t involve Reiatsu

Again, an empty statement. Provide actual scans or sources to prove your point. Where was it stated that gerard's abilities are not empowered by reiryoku? And what are the feats of Toshiro nullifying powers not empowered by Reiroyku. Provide evidence, not your own empty statements.

Don‘t want to admit all you have to do to avoid Fairy Tail time stop is be stronger than the user of the ability

Again, wrong assumption. When did Dimaria get overpowered by an opponent that does not have feats against time stop? Your denials won't magically give the Gotei 13 feats against time stop.

Don’t know how Nienharts abilities work

You're talking to yourself. Review your own post (number 126).

No Caption Provided

Besides, Yhwach and the stronger Sterns has no magical power. Summoning them is not as hard as the others with magical powers.

• Don‘t know that fire is physical..

Natsu's fire is not physical, its magical. Read the Fairy tail manga and understand the mechanics of their magic before you respond.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@requiemcross:

Toshiro's Ice is non living. By Reflector magic's condition, it will be able to reflect it back. By twisting anything entering the immediate areasurrounding them, the user becomes virtually immune to any attack, be it physical or magical in nature, with every incoming spell or melee assault having its trajectory moved in order to avoid striking the user, who can even reflect these attempts back at their originators.

Toshiro’s ice nullifies abilities ergo the reflection ability will be nullified.

What are you talking about? As you stated: [Gerards ability wasn’t empowered by Reiatsu.]

You're the one claiming that Gerard is not empowered by Reiatsu. With no supporting scans or sources, your assumption is an empty statement.

You’re telling me to prove a negative here.

Hoffnugs Hope doesn‘t have anything to do with Reiatsu and Toshiros ability suspends all matter and the functions of that matter be it supernatural or not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whether Natsu reached the level of the Gods or not, it does not change the fact that Natsu already have feats of moving through stopped time before he fought Dimaria. Your denials won't change the facts. the Gotei 13, no matter how powerful they are have no feats of moving through stopped time.

Again, you are proven wrong by Fairytail ch 372 page 23. No amount of your denial will change the facts.

Zerefs time stop only stopped fodder. I brought up the fact he didn’t use it on Grey when he was about to get sealed and you opted to ignore that. I’m not the one in denial here.

Repeating the question won't change what happened. August wants to see Gildart's magic and copy it using his copy magic.

He already did that in their first exchange why would he keep wanting to see something he already saw and copy something he already copied for the duration of the entire battle?

You know but did not understand. Slow Magic is an area-effect Magic that allows the user to slow down whatever they wish within a certain radius of themselves; doing so makes themselves appear as if they are moving much faster than they actually are. Should anyone be outside of the area of effect and be viewing the caster's performance, they appear to be moving at their usual, normal speed.

I understand it very well. The ability simply wouldn’t help in this scenario since the captains perception is much much faster than August’s, August didn‘t actually use the ability and if he did use the ability on Gildarts it wasn’t affective and further proves it wouldn’t help against the captains.

Besides, Yhwach and the stronger Sterns has no magical power. Summoning them is not as hard as the others with magical powers

I know he’s only making copies “summon” is just a term I used.

The second part is illogical and head canon, Yhwach and the strongest Sterns Dwarf fairy tail in power you’re not seriously insinuating that simply because their power source isn’t specified as magic that Nienhart can make copies of them. That‘s an NLF it’s like saying he can summon Zeno without issue simply because his power source isn’t specified as magic.

Natsu's fire is not physical, its magical. Read the Fairy tail manga and understand the mechanics of their magic before you respond.

The term physical refers to an object being tangible or intangible, Natsu’s fire is definitively tangible.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

No none of them are special Dragons. Igneel is the King of all Fire Dragons and fought and harmed acno while they were tasked to get rid of the faces. They aren’t any more powerful than the dragon pre timeskip Natsu defeated.

Even if they aren't on Igneel's level, saying they aren't any more powerful than the dragons Natsu fought pre timeksip is just making things up. Just because they are the same species doesn't mean they automatically scale. Might as well say all of the humans in Fairy Tail are the same strength besides Natsu and Zeref.

He has the casual quad mach feat of teleporting dozens of miles away in the perspective of a character with MHS + reactions

We don't know the time frame and none of the characters there had lightning speed reactions so quad mach isn't even close to needed to completely blitz them.

and is obviously relative to Shunsui who managed to crack Aizen’s manual Escudo while Ichigo couldn’t even scratch a automatic version.

They are not the same shield. And saying they are the same but one is manual and one is automatic is twisting the facts. You failed to point out how one was made on the fly and the other one was made with prep to protect Aizen's one blind spot. We know for a fact kido is stronger with prep, so that's a massive detail you are overlooking.

FTK Ichigo was still much weaker than the likes of Starkk.

Nope. He was probably weaker, but not much weaker. Yammy is stronger than Starrk, and Ichigo was able to cut him while at less than half power.

Nah.

Still partially frozen. If he was stuck there and Kenpachi swung full force on him while he was defenseless, it would probably break him apart as well.

And how is blocking one palm strike equal matching someone?

They were even in their exchange Gerard pulled his blade back to check if Hoffnug was nicked.

Seems like he was knocked back a bit and checked at the same time, but either way, I agree they are close in strength.

I said they were at-least Quad Mach though look at all that scaling you had to do meanwhile all the Spriggan have to do is scale to the Dragons feats.

Spriggans don't scale to the dragons travel speed though.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

How is starrk not faster than gins bankai.

Because someone on Starrk's level could barely react to it.

When it took 3 to 4 captian level fighters to bet him.

Shunsui alone could have done it. The other guys were fodder.

One being a high level captain..

Who Starrk admitted he couldn't even push to bankai.

Gin is like a mid tier captain.

Since when? It was confirmed Ichigo at less than 50% was already captain level, and at full power he is 2x that, add on his hollow mask on top of that and that's another multiple times stronger... And he lost to Gin.

Even barrgan blizted soifon. Soifon is litterly the fastest captain aside from yamma and aizen. Smh.

Gin's bankai>>>Soifon. smh.

Even halibel could take on 1 captain and 2 fast vizards.

Ok? Ichigo was matching captains since the soul society arc. He is like a dozen times stronger since then. Captain level isn't even that impressive. The fact most of the captains even did as well as they did made no sense.

Add in the fact all the captains trained and got much stronger since the fkt arc

K

You also called most of the captains useless lol.

They aren't completely useless, but they are heavily outclassed.

Myuri can spread his poison over 400 meters.

A bunch of the characters here are immune to poison, and if the poison kills anyone Mayuri dies from the commandment of pacifism.

Kommura is litterly immortal,

For a limited time, and he is too weak do do much.

shinjis bankia Litterly controls everyone,

He basically never uses it. He was about to let Aizen and Yhwach kill everyone before using it. He doesn't use it hear and gets one shot by someone stronger.

Rose bankai broad cast an audio illusion.

Rose is one of the most useless of all.

Shunshis bankai is a automatic stomp.

Shunsui is actually dangerous, I'll give you that.

Nanaos god slayer sword.

Don't think there are any gods here, so I'm not sure what this would actually do, and it's hard to scale it properly.

Reserve all abilities,

What?

shuhei bankia is solo aswell.

First off he won't even use it since it would kill his teammates as well.

Second off, there are multiple people with more stamina/energy than him, so he can't kill with 3rd dan, and there are arguably characters too durable for the final dan. But even if it does work on everyone, if Zeref is on the spriggan side, then he will survive do to being immortal, so the only ones left would be him and Zeref, and Zeref would win.

Rukai bankai AZs everyone.

She dies before she uses it, and Invel is a better ice user than her.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

Toshiro's Ice is non living. By Reflector magic's condition, it will be able to reflect it back. By twisting anything entering the immediate areasurrounding them, the user becomes virtually immune to any attack, be it physical or magical in nature, with every incoming spell or melee assault having its trajectory moved in order to avoid striking the user, who can even reflect these attempts back at their originators.

Toshiro’s ice nullifies abilities ergo the reflection ability will be nullified.

You’re telling me to prove a negative here.

Hoffnugs Hope doesn‘t have anything to do with Reiatsu and Toshiros ability suspends all matter and the functions of that matter be it supernatural or not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zerefs time stop only stopped fodder. I brought up the fact he didn’t use it on Grey when he was about to get sealed and you opted to ignore that. I’m not the one in denial here.

He already did that in their first exchange why would he keep wanting to see something he already saw and copy something he already copied for the duration of the entire battle?

I understand it very well. The ability simply wouldn’t help in this scenario since the captains perception is much much faster than August’s, August didn‘t actually use the ability and if he did use the ability on Gildarts it wasn’t affective and further proves it wouldn’t help against the captains.

Besides, Yhwach and the stronger Sterns has no magical power. Summoning them is not as hard as the others with magical powers

I know he’s only making copies “summon” is just a term I used.

The second part is illogical and head canon, Yhwach and the strongest Sterns Dwarf fairy tail in power you’re not seriously insinuating that simply because their power source isn’t specified as magic that Nienhart can make copies of them. That‘s an NLF it’s like saying he can summon Zeno without issue simply because his power source isn’t specified as magic.

The term physical refers to an object being tangible or intangible, Natsu’s fire is definitively tangible.

1. Toshiro’s ice nullifies abilities ergo the reflection ability will be nullified.

Your head canon won't magically give Toshiro an ability to nullify magic. Unlike August's reflector magic that redirects any non living attacks by affecting the space, Toshiro cannot nullify August's Reflector magic.

2. You’re telling me to prove a negative here. Hoffnugs Hope doesn‘t have anything to do with Reiatsu and Toshiros ability suspends all matter and the functions of that matter be it supernatural or not.

In short, you have no scans or sources to prove your point, hence an empty statement. The image you post does not prove anything to your argument. No, wait, it proves that Toshiro can't nullify everything since he failed to nullify Gerard's miracle.

3.Zerefs time stop only stopped fodder. I brought up the fact he didn’t use it on Grey when he was about to get sealed and you opted to ignore that. I’m not the one in denial here.

Clearly its you who's in denial. Whether fodder or not, it does not change the fact that Natsu have feats of moving through stopped time and your point about Dimaria is already proven wrong by Natsu's feats. The Gotei 13 have no feats of moving when time is stopped so them being stronger is useless if they cannot defend themselves when time is stopped.

4. He already did that in their first exchange why would he keep wanting to see something he already saw and copy something he already copied for the duration of the entire battle?

Aside from his curiosity about Gildart's magic, he's also curious to the bond of father and child. Anyway, that's a different topic unrelated to this argument. Point is, you're wrong again. If you want more details then I suggest you read the rest on the manga since his reasoning is unrelated to this battle.

5.I understand it very well. The ability simply wouldn’t help in this scenario since the captains perception is much much faster than August’s, August didn‘t actually use the ability and if he did use the ability on Gildarts it wasn’t affective and further proves it wouldn’t help against the captains.

Clearly you don't. First and foremost, energy is not equalized. So you cannot magically give the captains resistance to their magic. Second, August did use it against the Oracion Seis so your point of August not using it in this battle is already moot. Third, his battle against Gildart is different since he's curious to Gildart's magic and gildart's fatherly bond to his daughter Cana.

6. I know he’s only making copies “summon” is just a term I used.

There's a huge difference in summoning the dead spriggan and summoning the copy of the dead spriggan.

It's not illogical and truly not head canon. Besides, you're assuming wrong again. Nienhert did not summon the actual dead. He's summoning a copy of the dead from the memories of his opponents. It has nothing to do to the originals actual power as the summoned being is just a weaker copy of the original.

7. The term physical refers to an object being tangible or intangible, Natsu’s fire is definitively tangible.

Natsu's fire is a magical fire. Learn your facts. its not created like an ordinary fire.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss:

Even if they aren't on Igneel's level, saying they aren't any more powerful than the dragons Natsu fought pre timeksip is just making things up. Just because they are the same species doesn't mean they automatically scale. Might as well say all of the humans in Fairy Tail are the same strength besides Natsu and Zeref.

You‘re claiming that featless dragons power wise with no statements to their power whatsoever are not only stronger but (massively) stronger than a Dragon with an on Panel Multi-Mountaim level feat. Yet i’m the one that’s making things up?

We don't know the time frame and none of the characters there had lightning speed reactions so quad mach isn't even close to needed to completely blitz them.

By the time Ichigo noticed they were gone Starkk had already brought her to Aizen and Aizen saying ”Welcome back” was the first thing she perceived.

And Ichigo deflecting all of Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi was a MHS feat.

They are not the same shield. And saying they are the same but one is manual and one is automatic is twisting the facts. You failed to point out how one was made on the fly and the other one was made with prep to protect Aizen's one blind spot. We know for a fact kido is stronger with prep, so that's a massive detail you are overlooking.

The difference between automatic and manual is that we know how much power he’s putting into the manual one but regardless this doesn’t matter that much.

Nope. He was probably weaker, but not much weaker. Yammy is stronger than Starrk, and Ichigo was able to cut him while at less than half power.

Yammy’s a terrible example he’s the worst fighter of the Espada who doesn’t even know how to properly use his Reiatsu amped durability. That was noted by Ulquiorra when he fought Ichigo. Even Rukia managed to Injure him.

Shunsui also fought a serious Yamma alongside Ukitake. That ends this argument.

Still partially frozen. If he was stuck there and Kenpachi swung full force on him while he was defenseless, it would probably break him apart as well.

Are you telling me he loses his durability when his hair is frozen? This Gerard was more than a dozen times stronger than Shikai Kenpachi he wouldn’t be able to do anything to Gerard mobile or otherwise.

And how is blocking one palm strike equal matching someone?

Are you kidding me?

Seems like he was knocked back a bit and checked at the same time, but either way, I agree they are close in strength.

It can be said Kenpachi was nocked back too since his blade went back to the side he swung it from a two handed exchange.

Spriggans don't scale to the dragons travel speed though.

Why wouldn’t they scale to Dragons that PTS Natsu can match in speed?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 JOVIOLMA  Online

Is funny how Hades would solo them all even with equal stats :)

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Is funny how Hades would solo them all even with equal stats :)

Wasn't that a thread before?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 JOVIOLMA  Online

@kingogkings777: Not really, only Yhwach vs Hades, we never had any other involving the rest of the verse or FT on it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing some of these same arguments are just priceless. Gotei stomp. Completely on a different tier than everyone here, Espada would be a better argument.