Shinra vs Flash and Jessie Quick

BrettAok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shinra vs Barry Allen and Jessie chambers.

All going all out but in character

How does the devil's footprint stand against 2 DC speedsters

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either solos with low diff.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Jesse but a nonjobbing Barry should win this

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Shinra solos both. Pre Banshou Man Shinra wins or gets beaten depending on how much flash feels like jobbing.

BrettAok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Shinra solos both. Pre Banshou Man Shinra wins or gets beaten depending on how much flash feels like jobbing.

^ this

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brettaok said:

@areneacaulem: @lordtwigo: @matthew342:

How do either solo someone who rewrote the rules of creation?

by blitzing them lol

That won't work against EOS Shinra. As he can rewind time infinitely. You clearly know nothing about Fire Force , best not to comment on things You know nothing about.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brettaok: I'm sorry, did OP say Shinrabanshoman (Shinra, sho, and their mother fusion.)

Also, don't try to wank Shinra that hard, he only rewrote them on a planetary scale and Barry already out ran death before.

This Shinra is waaay above Planetary in potency though. As far weaker versions of him are already around that range. There's not much if anything Barry could do to this version of Shinra. Shinra has higher AP , Better Hax etc... Only thing Barry's got is Speed (That seems to change from time to time depending on how much he wants to job) This version of Shinra is more of a high tier Teambuster.

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342 said:
@brettaok said:

by blitzing them lol

That won't work against EOS Shinra. As he can rewind time infinitely. You clearly know nothing about Fire Force , best not to comment on things You know nothing about.

1. You mean travel back in time?

2. You can`t do that infinitely against a speedster. not only can they push time forward, they can go faster than infinite speed. i have the scans. infact, walter west went so fast he came to the real world. also, are you following me?

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus said:
@matthew342 said:
@brettaok said:

by blitzing them lol

2. You can`t do that infinitely against a speedster. not only can they push time forward, they can go faster than infinite speed. i have the scans. infact, walter west went so fast he came to the real world. also, are you following me?

Travel and reverse time

2) These would be effective against Most combatants , but since Shinra can warp reality it isn't much of a problem for him to deal with

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: @areneacaulem:

Shinra had no feats that put him anywhere higher than planetary. Highest AP feat shown was moon kick.

This feat being performed by a Far Weaker Shinra , compared to the one that's being used in this fight.

The rest were hacks that has nothing to do with AP.

Adolla/Evangelist AMPS do increase all your physical stats we see this:

Prior to his Evangelist AMP Sho is able to effortlesely one-shot both Shinra and Arthur (Shibra's equal/rival). Shinra

Then Shinra gets his Evangelist AMP and he's able to tank several attaks from Sho and blatantly match him in physicals:

So all his stats are amped. This is consistent throughout the entire Manga that Adoola/Evangelist AMPS Increase all stats. Shinra was already on Planetary levels of power prior to his Bansho Man transformation , he then gets a substantiall amp (which we already know increases stats) and gains new hax abilities.

Bansho Man Shinra is already easily around dwarf star levels of power.

Want me to change my mind? Tell me an attack that could destroy the universe, Galaxy, hell even an attack that could destroy the solar system.

I don't need to do that , as none here is on that level of power. All I need to do is show that Shinra's Stats Increase when Amped by Adolla/Evangelist.

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342 said:
@firelordmagnus said:
@matthew342 said:
@brettaok said:

by blitzing them lol

Travel and reverse time

2) These would be effective against Most combatants , but since Shinra can warp reality it isn't much of a problem for him to deal with

1. same thing

2. he needs to think to do that and the flashes are faster than thought

BrettAok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BrettAok

@firelordmagnus: I don't know versions to specify. My son has been watching the anime. He tells me Shinra could take most of the big 7 JLA except maybe Superman (some with high diff). He has seen a tic toc that said hes even more powerful in the manga and now wants to get that.

On another forum someone answered the exact same post saying shinra rewrote the rules of reality to take away the power of death, and was too powerful for any speedsters. I'm only asking the question because I want to get a gauge of how powerful this character is/can get to.

The threads purpose is for me to learn about Shinra and a non discript post (like those I've questioned) doesn't answer anything.

The discussion that has happened since then is MUCH more enlightening

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: so what attack is higher than planetary?

He really Just said you could go from planetary to dwarf star. as if you couldn`t fit one million earth size planets in a dwarf star

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: let me explain from my stand point. DC (destructive capability) is based on how much destruction an attack could cause. AP (attack potency) is how much damage can be done by a specific character to another character even though they haven't display such DC. Don't confuse creation with destruction also.

In otherwords, name a single character in the verse who was able to perform a attack feat on a scale higher than planetary.

I'm not talking about DC I'm talking about AP. I'm talking about the amount of power Behind your attacks , not what You can physically destroy.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342 said:

@areneacaulem said:

He really Just said you could go from planetary to dwarf star. as if you couldn`t fit one million earth size planets in a dwarf star

Sigh... Again Not referring to DC I'm referring to AP , The amount of "planets" You can fit in a Dwarf star don't mattter as I'm talking about the amount of power Behind your attacks , not what You can physically destroy.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: I know what you mean, but what attack would be higher than planetary AP wise? Who in the verse has shown DP or Durability higher than planetary for Shinrabanshoman to scale to? Warping laws, physics, e t. Doesn't equate to universal AP.

Again. A Weaker Shinra already has planetary - Large Planetary levels of AP. Banshoman Shinra scales significantly above that as his stats have been increased. This at bare minimum puts his AP around Large Planetary - Dwarf Star levels of Power.

2) Don't know why your asking about DP as it isn't relevant. Durability scales to AP and I've already scaled that for you

3) Don't know why on earth your mentioning Universal AP.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Seems like a weeby exaggeration but a morals on Flash and co aren't going to have the tools to handle them.

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342 said:

@areneacaulem said:

Sigh... Again Not referring to DC I'm referring to AP , The amount of "planets" You can fit in a Dwarf star don't mattter as I'm talking about the amount of power Behind your attacks , not what You can physically destroy.

I wasnt talking about dc

and... mass is kind of a major factor in destructive capability

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342: Shinra is literally above the concept of time… there is no blitzing going on here

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By matthew342
@ecoblitz said:

@matthew342: Shinra is literally above the concept of time… there is no blitzing going on here

scan? the most he could do is reverse time. and he has no good durability feats

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew342: bruh he could stop time reverse it and then bring it back to the current time.

He’s above adolla which is all the concept, thoughts and ideas of man.

Lol at Shinra having no good durability feats when he scales above the likes of benimaru that consider planet level fodder

matthew342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@matthew342: bruh he could stop time reverse it and then bring it back to the current time.

He’s above adolla which is all the concept, thoughts and ideas of man.

Lol at Shinra having no good durability feats when he scales above the likes of benimaru that consider planet level fodder

Yep. He was never over time. He could just reverse it and he technically doesnt even stop it

And lol at being above the concepts of man. time is way beyond that.

And Planet level ain`t a good durability feat, at least not for this battle. and benimaru has not directly by himself planetary feats

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@firelordmagnus said:

^ this

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the adolla downplay here? Adolla houses all ideation of man and conceptualzations. Time is just one of the many things it houses with other shit that also falls under space time.

Even the art style slightly changed to fit what geovani said about adolla changing the world and story of it.

And not only can adolla change the physics of the world shinra is above haumea who had absorbed ALL of mankind’s gods from even before the first catalyst.

And shinra easily beats on her and rewrites death to be something more friendly and more importantly a being who can take abilities away from people that don’t fit shinras bill for a new world.

If you don’t believe shinra is universal in range or DC/AP (kinda hard to believe with no feats) the scaling and literal lore point to adolla being in that range and even covering dimensions.

Mamba23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers