User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Educated

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Restrictions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Genjustsu

No Seals

Combat speed is equalized (this does not apply to techniques like Shunpo or A's Lightning release)

Energy is NOT equalized, meaning Shinigami contain no Chakra and Naruto-verse contain no Reiryoku.

For all intensive purposes Shinobi will interact as humans in bleach with little to no Reiryoku.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shinigami have full knowledge and 2 years prep (led my Urahara Kisuke), they will be invading Naruto-Verse similarly to how Yhwach invaded Soul Society, hitting each Village one at a time starting with the Hidden Leaf, ending when every named Naruto Character with feats/name is cleared. This attack with be a surprise.

Ominsukido, Anbu or any other un-named Shinigami/Shinibi are un-accounted for.

Only Manga Characters/Feats.

Everyone is blood-lusted, but Morals on

Everyone starts out in their strongest forms

Even Dead Shinigami/Shinibo will be accounted for (So all Kages with feats, Kaguya, Sage of the six paths, Madara, Gin, Yamamoto ect...)

Round 2: Genjutsu and Sealing feats are allowed

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@educated: I was under the impression at ______ vs "An Entire Verse" threads were no longer allowed

If Im wrong I am leaning towards Naruto (though Prep Bleach can be scary)

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Educated

@arkbound: I'll rephrase it.. It's tech not the entire verse since I'm not including fodder like Anbu and Omitsukido, thanks for the update I wasn't aware

Who would you back for the win?

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By arkbound

well its a tough call. Canonically some bleach characters have experience with prep and invading (soul society, and 13 gotei coming to karakura town) that said the ninja's also have experience defending their villages (so assuming they can pass word along of the invading bleach army) after one or two villages are down I see the Naruto side mounting a defensive with allied Ninja forces.

Overall Im still thinking Naruto wins though I could be convinced otherwise

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

How many times has this been done

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Educated

@arkbound: They start out at the Hidden Valley of the Leaf, and energy is not equalized, did you account for this?

Might make a round 2 with energy equalized as this might be a touch unfair.. with soul crush and invisibility.. thoughts?

Only issue is if I do I see alot of people ignoring round 1 lol

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 higherpower  Moderator

Anyways...

@educated said:

Everyone starts out in their strongest forms

Naruto solos

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: never to my knowledge with the conditions I've set

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@educated: It wasn't shade at you, just massive Naruto teams vs Bleach teams in general

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By arkbound

@educated: yeah I did, but im not a bleach expert (or even a naruto expert) but in terms of raw energy output I always put Naruto > Bleach. The equalized speed is what I was basing it on more heavily tbh

@god_vulcan:congrats on 3k

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

too much hax

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Godren

With these rules, it's super spite.They all die under the pressure of Yama nor can they see any of the shinigami.Speed is equalized does Naruto series have anything like flash step?

Zanka No Tachi East+Flash Step=all dead, Shisui bankai=all dead

Edit-With 2 years of prep? this is going to be a slaughter for team Naruto.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Naruto, Sasuke,juubito, judara, or DMS Kakashi could probably solo. They could possibly beat Naruto, Sasuke and juubito with prep but i don't think they can beat Madara or DMS Kakashi even with prep. Not to mention Kaguya.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 higherpower  Moderator

@godren said:

does Naruto series have anything like flash step?

Body Flicker Jutsu or FTG

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone dies until the major characters are left. Then kaguya is left because she is a dimenaion busting immortal. End of story

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: @god_vulcan: Naruto has 3 stages above base with which to increase his speed quite a bit, so the conditions don't really effect him as much as it does all the fodder on both teams being buffed. You should just remove him and Sauce, both can solo everyone at once. The Akatsuki or kages alone are be an issue. Making them start where Naruto lives is a good way to cripple their invasion at the start.

8th gate Guy, Hashirama, Oonoki, 9 tail Minato, DMS Kakashi or Obito can solo anyone. Nagato, Tobirama, Sarutobi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Itachi, Shark Guy, Danzo, and Ay are the big players, everyone else is worthless. Since its a tactical invasion yet you start everyone in their strongest form Guy just sorta dies from time passing.

Yammamoto can solo anyone, but can also be solo'd by Naruto top tiers. Aizen, Ichibei, Kenpachi, Iishin, and the RG are team MVPs. Almost everyone in the first picture has some value that makes them a big player for their team.

Remove Naruto, Sasuke, and Yammamoto. After that...there's still too many factors to discuss. We'd need guidelines...how do we know who pairs up with who? You need to make that up in the OP, because noone has any way of proving anything here without it: If the Bleach team spreads too thin or has the wrong comp, they can die. If they all jump one guy at a time while he's taking a shit, they'd get a perfect.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 higherpower  Moderator
Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Educated

@godren: I thought Shisui was single target, while would they all die to that?

While what you said about Yama sounds accurate with the Unequalized energy rule keep in mind even blood-lusted he doesn't tend to act right away, he will most likely only act if under duress or against a threat large enough to cause death of shinigami on a large scale like he did against what he thought was Yhwach or Aizen and Ayon.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Educated

@thelocust619: I'm sorry you mis-undertstand, his base speed will always be equalized, without a seperate speed technique, meaning combat on any level will always be the same for both teams, ex: if Ichigo uses his Bankai his combat speed does not receive an amp, but Lightning release would still be cannonly fast. Maybe I should edit and change it to equalized combat speed to clarify my intentions?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Godren

@educated said:

@godren: I thought Shisui was single target, while would they all die to that?

While what you said about Yama sounds accurate with the Unequalized energy rule keep in mind even blood-lusted he doesn't tend to act right away, he will most likely only act if under duress or against a threat large enough to cause death of shinigami on a large scale like he did against what he thought was Yhwach or Aizen and Ayon.

I think an invasion qualifies the use of yamas Bankai.And Shisui his Bankai is whoever is in his Bankai area of effect including his teammates which is why I said everyone dies.Soul crush is a passive effect without equalization just being in the vicinity will kill you automatically lol or significantly weaken you.He can also summon an army of undead and constantly burns at 15,000,000 while being INVISIBLE to the enemy?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think some people are forgetting the Bleach cast has 2 years of prep lol and full knowledge.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@educated: Base speed means the speed of a base form. His Sage mode amps all of his physical abilities, including speed. That's one technique that boosts his speed...his speed is no longer at base. Kurama can lend him chakra with which to amp himself even further using the cloak (that's two, he's nowhere near base now), and his strongest form is Rikkudo which amped his stats WAY more. As I said, he has access to 3 very significant boosts in speed past base.

But it's your OP. By all means, you can make it something like "base speed equalized, except Naruto who can move at base speed only"...but he can still solo anyone here by punching them, and very few would take more than one. It doesn't solve the problem.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: Base speed means the speed of a base form. His Sage mode amps all of his physical abilities, including speed. That's one technique that boosts his speed...his speed is no longer at base. Kurama can lend him chakra with which to amp himself even further using the cloak (that's two, he's nowhere near base now), and his strongest form is Rikkudo which amped his stats WAY more. As I said, he has access to 3 very significant boosts in speed past base.

But it's your OP. By all means, you can make it something like "base speed equalized, except Naruto who can move at base speed only"...but he can still solo anyone here by punching them, and very few would take more than one. It doesn't solve the problem.

Naruto going to punch intangible beings he can't see that has all the hax you can dream of with 2 years prep and a genius leading them :O?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0 Reiryoku means 0 reiatsu in team Naruto = stalemate. Bleach characters can't be harm without reiatsu. XD Bleach characters can't kill Naruto characters either, because they are fodder. Except for Yhwach, but Kaguya is a Solar system buster. Yhwach's three little planets can't compete.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: Bleach characters have 0 feats against Chakra so they can still potentially be hurt, and the rest of your statement is bias.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Educated

@thelocust619: Sorry my bad I'll change it to combat speed as it's what was intended, technically you are right though. Also if naruto were to punch anyone he would be vaporized, read the rules please, Energy is NOT equalized... and last time I checked they still have souls otherwise edo tensei would be impossible, however they still have a ton of ninjutsu and Bijuu bombs to make up for it.

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Naruto characters all have spiritual energy, so no reason they wouldnt be able to. Chad waves hi with a light post.

I already said there can be a match here. But not with NardSauce.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

@educated: ...why would Naruto be vaporized if he punched someone? He literally has more spiritual energy than everyone there: Chakra is half spirit energy. If theyre the ones so sensitive to it, he would be crushing them lol but really it doesn't matter if energy is equalized or not, it's something all Naruto characters have.

It's a mistake comparing humans in two different universes, man. Even genin in Naruto are immeasurably above Bleach civilians, come on now.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bleach

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0 Reiryoku means 0 reiatsu in team Naruto = stalemate. Bleach characters can't be harm without reiatsu. XD Bleach characters can't kill Naruto characters either, because they are fodder. Except for Yhwach, but Kaguya is a Solar system buster. Yhwach's three little planets can't compete.

Nice bait lets see who you reel in

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Godren
@thelocust619 said:

@educated: ...why would Naruto be vaporized if he punched someone? He literally has more spiritual energy than everyone there: Chakra is half spirit energy. If theyre the ones so sensitive to it, he would be crushing them lol but really it doesn't matter if energy is equalized or not, it's something all Naruto characters have.

It's a mistake comparing humans in two different universes, man. Even genin in Naruto are immeasurably above Bleach civilians, come on now.

I'm sorry how exactly did you calculate the amount of spiritual energy Naruto has is greater than bleach? By the size of his tbb?It doesn't even work the same one is natural and one isn't.If it worked the same in Naruto as in Bleach how is Naruto not killing/immobilizing the villagers without chakra in his village?Regardless of this none of them can interact with Bleach cast while the Naruto side gets 1shot.

Edit- By the way Reiatsu(Spiritual Pressure) is what is going to kill them.Reiryoku(Spiritual Energy) is used for techniques.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: if Naruto characters had Reiryoku in the sense of bleach verse they would be able to see spirits, please don't get stuck on this and derail the thread. Do you believe the Naruto characters would be able to defend their world under the conditions I have set, or would the Shinigami clear?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Naruto has enough chakra to make half a moon (and keep fighting, but let's ignore that). Half of that is spirit energy, and half of the moon is a quarter of the moon. Noone here has nearly enough spiritual energy to make a quarter of the freakin moon lol

And you're right, it doesn't work the same: In Naruto, noone suffers any ill effects just from being near large amounts spiritual energy. Bleach characters do. :p

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Educated

@godren: Well.. they can't Physically interact with them but Bleach characters have no feats against Chakra attacks, so their not completely defenseless.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: please don't derail the thread... also is the moon feat in the manga of in the anime only? I have not got a chance to watch the movie but either way for the purposes of this thread, we are only using manga feats.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thelocust619

@educated: Naruto or Sasuke can still solo. Adding Ichigo doesn't change anything.

I'm not derailing anything, I'm answering what I'm asked n that's it. I was the one engaged. As for your question: That's literally how him n sauce beat kaguya. They made a moon together, with the power of a guy who made a moon together.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Naruto has enough chakra to make half a moon (and keep fighting, but let's ignore that). Half of that is spirit energy, and half of the moon is a quarter of the moon. Noone here has nearly enough spiritual energy to make a quarter of the freakin moon lol

And you're right, it doesn't work the same: In Naruto, noone suffers any ill effects just from being near large amounts spiritual energy. Bleach characters do. :p

What exactly does that seal have to do with chakra?It was given to them by Hagoromo it's the only purpose was to seal Kaguya and the Rinne Sharingan they can't replicate this effect ever again without these seals.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

@godren: They had the chakra to cast it, whether it was given to them is irrelevant...the entire Rikkudo upgrade was given to them. It said strongest forms in the OP. This is stupid and youre making OP hate me lol

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Educated

@thelocust619: Seals are banned anyhow, but I know what scene your talking about now, was intense. Charka and Rieryoku don't behave the same way, despite some similar names they are not the same thing.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thelocust619

@educated: I'm not saying they'll use the seal lmao jesus, read the thread, man. They had that much chakra. That's how much chakra they have, that is why I mentioned the moon. Chakra is not spiritual energy, I am not equating it to anything. Chakra is half composed of spiritual energy. Spiritual energy is spiritual energy, Naruto characters have it.

Clear now?

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Honestly I want to avoid this discussion so we can focus on the scenario I set so I added this in the OP

For all intensive purposes Shinobi will interact as humans in bleach with little to no Reiryoku.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: They had the chakra to cast it, whether it was given to them is irrelevant...the entire Rikkudo upgrade was given to them. It said strongest forms in the OP. This is stupid and you're making OP hate me lol

lol I'm not making him hate you at all just read the OP and think about it.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: This is the scenario in your OP. Idk why you're arguing they can't punch them lol. If you don't want them to punch people, put it in your OP. The scenario is they get punched. Or worse, but also punched. Peace.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Naruto and Sasuke are at their strongest as you've pointed out, but I don't believe they've shown the ability to manipulate that amount of chakra at once outside the seal they used against Kaguya, unless I'm mistaken.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Educated

@thelocust619: your ignoring even the scan I posted and the fact its clearly stated that's how they will interact, if that's not clear enough for you... have it your way. Gonna assume you don't think the characters in Naruto are strong enough to overcome this?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: sage mode can touch and immobilize limbo.

Limbo are invisible clones from another plane of reality.

Naruto's shadow clones are enough to beat them

And stabbing them with gudodamas can immobilize them before they die.

Yes, Gudodamas can kill shinigamis.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Educated

@sladerulez: Ok, but you don't believe with two years of prep under Kisuke Urahara, full knowledge and with assassins like Soifon and Yoruichi they could pull off an assassination of Naruto before he has a chance to do any of this? Or that Shisui could open up a Bankai on him? Remember this is a surprise attack starting with the Valley of the Hidden Leaf. Sage energy honestly reminds me of Reishi from bleach to an extent tbh.

Yes, Gudodamas can kill shinigamis.

The way you say that, you make it sound like you expect me to be bias in some way and try to discredit that, I'm sure they could.