Shinichi ( Parasyte ) vs Hei (Darker Than Black )

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Part Parasyte takes on the Black Reaper! Who wins?!

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals on but both are determined to win.
  • Knowledge and prep changes with rounds.
  • Win by KO, kill, or incap.
  • Both have access to all manga and anime feats.
  • Shinichi is Post Heart Repair with an awake Migi.
  • Hei has his knives and jacket.
No Caption Provided
  • The fight takes place here.
  • The opponents start 20 meters away.

Rounds

Round 1

• Random encounter.

Round 2:

• 30 minutes prep.

Round 3:

• Migi is asleep but has given Shinichi the sword arm.
  • Hei has nothing but two of his knives without the strings.

Info

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shinichi tries to slash Hei but gets electrified.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna wait until someone makes an argument for Hei, haven't read the manga or seen the anime in a while.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@night4345 said:

Shinichi tries to slash Hei but gets electrified.

Can Hei react to and electrocute something FTE?

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the knowledge I scraped from the respect thread, it should be a good fight. IMO Shinichi wins all rounds but it'll be a good fight. Especially with anime and manga.

Shinichi has superior strength, speed, and reflexes. I don't think he has any special resistance to electricity though. I think he could even take it without Migi transforming as long as he's post heart fusion.

Round 1: Shinichi 8/10

Round 2: Shinichi 9/10 (With prep he could get some rubber to protect him)

Round 3: Do they have have prep? Could change it from a 7/10 to an 8/10.

Note, I'm no expert on Hei.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a pretty dark alley. Hope neither gets assaulted on the way to the battle...

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bahumat
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: Well just be grateful they were after his wallet and not anything else. Had that been Washington D.C. the would have had to call the SVU Department. SMH...

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hei have fought far far worser opponents than Shinichi. He takes all three rounds imo

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: What has Hei done that puts him above Shinichi?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: For example here

Loading Video...

Here he fights power-users who can turn invisible, use high-speed projectile and some kind of sound wave technique.

I'd say that Hei also have greater reaction speed than Shinichi. He have dodged super sonic kicks twice while on the other hand, Shinichi doesn't even have a single bullet-timer feat.

We'll also have to take Hei's jacket into account. It can block bullets with ease. In the manga, he also possess minor molecular manipulation.

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Those nails weren't moving that fast, and as long as the invisible guy makes noise, Shinichi will easily know where he is (He could hear a single dying breath from a pup several blocks away in the middle of the street) Sound wave guy would be a bit more difficult because of this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is also relevant because I read that Hei likes to try and surprise his opponents.

Now for those super sonic kicks, is that what it's called or does it actually have feats of being super sonic? I'm not sure Shinichi has any feat that surpasses that.

Here's a reaction feat though.

No Caption Provided

Shinichi sees time in slow motion, he had entire debate on whether or not to get punched in the face in the time it took the guy to swing his fist half way.

Is there a specific speed for those kicks though? Shinichi's rock throw has been calc'd at going past Mach 10.

Feat:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What's the strongest thing Hei's Jacket has stopped? Shinichi is strong enough to punch through someone's chest and slam them through a wall. Parasyte blades are also strong enough to stab through military bullet proof vests.

It's pretty late so I'll return tomorrow.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theorder14

@bahumat: Those kicks created sonic booms.

No Caption Provided

He also have lots more bullet-timer feats & have even fought a teleporter once.

As for that Mach 10 calc. I call BS on that. We don't rly know the exact distance nor how long it took to get there.

Hei can block normal kicks from Azusa

This is a lightly kick

A normal kick

No Caption Provided

Which Hei easily blocks.

Then there's ofc the super sonic kicks which Hei had to dodge.

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bahumat

@theorder14: Mach 10 Calc is assuming the laws of physics are there (anything slower and the Parasytes body would've been reduced to chunks considering the mass of the rock)

The time taken is assumed to be less than a second and the distance is over 300 meters (otherwise Hamada would have dodged)

Also, yeesh sonic booms? Assuming she's 2 meters away (and moving 10 meters above the speed of sound) that's what, a 0.004 second reaction speed for Hei.

Hang on, I'm going to try and Calc the slow motion world thing for Shinichi, although I doubt it would beat that. Just so you know, I'll be assuming the fist traveled half the distance in the time it would take a normal person to say the thoughts Shinichi had.

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bahumat

Calc Time

Post deleted twice so I'm going to be quick.

I read it blah blah took me 17 seconds so I assume it took 30 seconds (from Shinichi's perspective) to slam him in the face.

A boxer punches at 10 m/s so I assume Mitsuo punches at 4 m/s. That means it would take .25 seconds to reach Shinichi's face.

.25 x 120 =30

Shinichi sees time 120x slower than normal. A kick moving at 350 m/s would appear to move at 2.92 m/s.

This may seem like BS but some stuff or something. Or right, I looked up FTE, it's apparently around 60-90 m/s (but varies), and considering Parasytes move their blades at FTE speeds and Shinichi sees them in slow motion (They would move .5 to .75 m/s from Shinichi's perspective) it may or may not be reliable.

P.S Consider the fact that I'm sleeP deprived

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what was shown in this thread so far, Hei takes all rounds except round 3.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: I enjoy that there is another person on CV who enjoys calculating feats as much as I do...

I'll take Hei for this. He has nova attacks, lightning bolts, and a few others that will give him a good ranged advantage. To top it off, his daggers can block dang near anything and his powers amplify all his stats to superhuman levels.

And it should be noted, Hei was killing people with super powers long before he had any super powers. And continued to long after he lost them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Calcs are fun, and they help a lot with characters who didn't have much screen time.

How far is his range? I think Migi's optimal range is around 10 meters (can go farther) Although I'd guess it's significantly farther than that.

How superhuman is he? From what I know Shinichi beats him in strength, but Hei's skill should be able to make up for that, assuming Hei has fought wall busters.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: The problem with speed, is that if Shinichi touches Hei he's gonna get killed via electric shock.

Hei stuns a large group of soldiers with one multi-directional shockwave

I would say it's about 2-3 meters for his multi-directional. I can't find his lightning attack, but I believe that has a pretty impressive range. I think he shoots it about 10 meters. He can also material composition on a small level from as far as 2 meters away, but it requires a bit of concentration, and even he's not completely confident in his abilities.

Other notes would be his armor is strong enough to stand up to rifle fire without him so much as feeling it, so that's a bonus. Also, he can channel his attacks through conductive materials. Finally, his wires give him a good mobility advantage, as he can swing and enter/leave the fight almost at will.

Hei's stats:

For speed durability, we know his armor can stand up to rifle fire without him so much as bruising from it. He has also taken shots from wall busters, but that is enough to damage him. I think there's a scan in here already of him tanking Dandelian girls kicks, and he's also competed with this guy.

This guy is legitimately faster than thought. As you can see, at one point says this guy is faster than his electrical attack. This does NOT mean he's faster than electricity. In context, what he's saying is, this guy can move faster than it takes Hei to activate his attack with a thought. He's still faster than this guy, but the dude can also perfectly predict Hei's movements.

He also tanks a grenade near point blank, and blocks a couple bullets near point blank. Again, considering this guy's ability is enhanced physicals as well as the ability to perfectly read body movements, it's a decent feat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bahumat

@floopay: Here's how fast Gotou was without amping himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He already reaches the first gun man in the time it takes for him to realize that he had just disappeared. Whenever Gotou fights Shinichi, he always amps himself. Whether this means Shinichi can compete with his base (w/ or w/o Migi) or if he just wants to make the fight easier, Shinichi doesn't immediately get stomped. There's also the fact that Shinichi had been running the whole day before the start of one of their fights. When semi-amped he does this to a group of soldiers. And Shinichi can still see him, although not easily.

No Caption Provided

Feats just for Shinichi

Strength

No Caption Provided

Punching through someone's chest and tossing them through a one foot thick concrete wall.

Closer Look at wall

No Caption Provided

He also picked up a large thug by the foot with one hand and tossed him several meters away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Super Cool Jumps

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Speed
Speed
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Out speeding cars, dodging Parasyte blades, and shows his perspective (Which seems to go with my 100x slower time perception Calc).

Although, Hei's armour is really impressive.

Shinichi only durability feat is taking a punch that sent him out of a forest and above the trees, but that temporarily incapacitated him and caused him to cough out blood. He also has low level regeneration, as Migi was capable of creating a new heart (it took a few days though)

I'll search for some more feats for Shinichi, although the most dangerous thing is the electricity, Shinichi hasn't shown any feats feats for electricity resistance, although maybe Migi could put some fat around the blades to absorb some of the shock? Migi has made faces, fish and guns before (although the gun was never used).

That end scene in the anime also had a large amount of electricity spraying everywhere.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: Interesting. I think Shinichi is definitely physically superior, even in speed. However, the speed isn't leaps and bounds above Hei, nor beyond anything he's reacted too thus far.

So really I think this comes down to who can beat who first. It should be noted, Hei's wire can also be used to kill people, which means if Shinichi gets close, Hei can get a wire on him and kill him with it.

He also tanks a wall being crashed into him, and the fight doesn't conclude as someone interrupts it with a telepathic assault.

Loading Video...

Really, Hei's electrical attacks are going to be a tough one to get around, but Shinichi has a decent physical advantage here, so it's a hard guess for who beats who.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bahumat

@floopay: Here's Shinichi's best durability feat.

No Caption Provided

Edit

Note, Gotou in base is strong enough to slice through humans with his bare hands, and his amped form is significantly stronger than Shinichi who throws people through concrete walls.

Edit

But honestly I have to agree with you. Shinichi may be superior physically, but Hei has electricity which is pretty much an instant kill.

Has anyone actually managed to hit Hei without getting electrocuted? Other then the guy who's FTE.

IMO Hei should take Round 1 and 3 with some difficulty. Agh, that was hard to say, Shinichi is my favorite character ever. His only chance is to hit him with some rocks which is impossible for round 3 and he won't know Hei's capabilities in Round 1 (He essentially kills himself in both these rounds).

Round 2 is Shinichi IMO as he could bring some rubber, negating the electricity advantage, so he can use his superior strength and speed (and Migi) to win.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bahumat: IIRC, Hei's shockwave isn't a kill attack, it's a stun. I think those soldiers got up afterwards.

Hei has to activate his power, which only takes a tenth of a second or better, but he does have to activate it to discharge it. While he's almost always projecting some electricity, it merely cloaks him as a means to enhance himself, and is not actually offensive by default. His real power is actually electron manipulation, not electric manipulation. The electricity is just a powerful ability he can use as a result.

Realistically, based on what you've posted. Round 1 could go either way as far as I can tell. Round 2 I think is actually Hei's wheelhouse. With prep he'll go stealth or use water if he can, or maybe even go stealth and attack at the right moment.

Round 3 is hard to tell for me as well. Again, it could go either way, but I'm actually leaning towards Shinichi. Hei's armor is made of a special material that specifically is made to work with his powers. Without it, his durability is severely compromised.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bahumat

Round 1, Shinichi's first instinct would be to use Migi, and since they have comparable reflexes (Shinichi managed to slap a pair of parasyte blades away) Hei could activate electricity and touch the tendril, killing Migi and Shinichi instantly (Unless Migi can detach part of the tendril)

Round 2: I don't think it's possible to sneak up on Shinichi unless your batman or intangible. Shinichi can hear a dog breathing several blocks away, his girlfriends heart beat, and could distinguish conversations around the neighborhood.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 3: Well, that makes sense.

EDIT

lol post showed nothing when I clicked reply

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: R3 Hei get's electron manipulation or no?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit this is a good match!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm really interesting match. O don't remember sinichi's feats that we'll, but from what I can recall Hei should win.