Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

- Manga + anime feats for both teams

- Standard gear and abilities

- Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

- Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

#3 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Team 2, I don’t see how they can put down Nomu since none of they have the DC to permanently down him.

#5 Posted by juiceboks (24979 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji and maybe Kiba can solo

#6 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Neji via gentle fist, but I thought one of the Nomu’s quirk was something in regards to impact resistance, how do you see Neji overcoming that? If they can I can see them winning, outside of the SPJ.

#7 Posted by juiceboks (24979 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: The Nomu's quirk is shock absorption in that it can reduce the effect of physical blows like punches and kicks. What it doesn't do is nullify the force of blows completely, and Neji's Gentle Fist should be able to exploit this by directing chakra and force through it's body and into it's organs.

#8 Posted by Anomalous (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiba because filler feats

#9 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: oh yeah I forgot Neji can do that, I could see this as a possibility since that Nomu’s regen isn’t anywhere near High End’s. I can see how the Naruto team has it.

#10 Edited by Rabii99 (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the Naruto team solo, too fast.

#11 Edited by ReaperTheGrim (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiba speed blitz and saws them in half with his buzz saw getsuga while shikamaru holds them in place.

#12 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

This is dumb. How exactly do they put down Nomu when All Might had to knock him god knows how far away to win? Also unless the Naruto squad blitz they have 0 chance because none have the damage output.

Also to all the Naruto fan boys how exactly can Neji beat Endeavor if he catches fire? Or AFO if he simply jabs the air? Or Nomu who will keep regenerating? All Might throws jabs that take out streets and it took him 300 punches to knock Nomu away. Does anyone here seriously think Neji can damage Nomu to the extent?

Also Kiba solos? WTF you're telling me a dude with a dog is taking out 4 dudes, 3 of which outrank him in DC, durability, and physical strength?

#17 Posted by GoldHeretic (667 posts) - - Show Bio

The naruto team mid-difficulty possibly low diff if we ignore somethings

#18 Posted by Djoss (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn those fillers were crazy,Kiba destroyed the gates that tank a bijudama lol he solos.

#19 Edited by Beta-56 (413 posts) - - Show Bio
@djoss said:

Damn those fillers were crazy,Kiba destroyed the gates that tank a bijudama lol he solos.

Kid Kiba dented a Rashomon gate. So adding Shippuden Power Levels onto that and then adding War-Arc Power Level Rise too...

#20 Posted by Djoss (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@beta-56: I guess, since Naruto literally went to a casual multi mountain buster in 1 power up.

#21 Edited by silentNightz (801 posts) - - Show Bio

The Naruto team is getting shit on. They had more impressive feats in the original series and Kishimoto just disregarded them for most of the second series. Choji's size and power will only matter if he's fighting Endeavor who can burn him to a crisp, Shikamaru has trash physicals all the way around, Kiba ain't worth much here especially if Akamaru gets killed, and Neji is the best they have but he's massively outpowered and lacking in speed to challenge much of anyone on this team. Any of them has literally 1 time to be hit by 3 of 4 of the MHA team and they're through.