Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba and Choji (War Arc) vs All Might, All for One, Endeavor and Noumu (MHA)

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

- Manga + anime feats for both teams

- Standard gear and abilities

- Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

- Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team 2, I don’t see how they can put down Nomu since none of they have the DC to permanently down him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Neji and maybe Kiba can solo

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Neji via gentle fist, but I thought one of the Nomu’s quirk was something in regards to impact resistance, how do you see Neji overcoming that? If they can I can see them winning, outside of the SPJ.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

@uchiha454: The Nomu's quirk is shock absorption in that it can reduce the effect of physical blows like punches and kicks. What it doesn't do is nullify the force of blows completely, and Neji's Gentle Fist should be able to exploit this by directing chakra and force through it's body and into it's organs.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiba because filler feats

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: oh yeah I forgot Neji can do that, I could see this as a possibility since that Nomu’s regen isn’t anywhere near High End’s. I can see how the Naruto team has it.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rabii99

Any of the Naruto team solo, too fast.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

Kiba speed blitz and saws them in half with his buzz saw getsuga while shikamaru holds them in place.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dumb. How exactly do they put down Nomu when All Might had to knock him god knows how far away to win? Also unless the Naruto squad blitz they have 0 chance because none have the damage output.

Also to all the Naruto fan boys how exactly can Neji beat Endeavor if he catches fire? Or AFO if he simply jabs the air? Or Nomu who will keep regenerating? All Might throws jabs that take out streets and it took him 300 punches to knock Nomu away. Does anyone here seriously think Neji can damage Nomu to the extent?

Also Kiba solos? WTF you're telling me a dude with a dog is taking out 4 dudes, 3 of which outrank him in DC, durability, and physical strength?

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The naruto team mid-difficulty possibly low diff if we ignore somethings

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn those fillers were crazy,Kiba destroyed the gates that tank a bijudama lol he solos.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Beta-56
@djoss said:

Damn those fillers were crazy,Kiba destroyed the gates that tank a bijudama lol he solos.

Kid Kiba dented a Rashomon gate. So adding Shippuden Power Levels onto that and then adding War-Arc Power Level Rise too...

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beta-56: I guess, since Naruto literally went to a casual multi mountain buster in 1 power up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Team 1. Neil's air palm should be able to hurt Nomu or Injure him. Choji uses expansion jutsu+Butterfly Punch= Dead All Might . Shikamaru's stitching jutsu even paralyzed Momoshiki, how is Endevor breaking through shadows? All for one gets stomped by Kiba's giant fang over fang. Team 1 got this.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Too Fast and one of them can literally STOMPED team 2.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team has the advantage in Power, Speed, Teamwork, and Intelligence/Strategy thanks to Shikamaru. Who’s the best tactician on the field. Not only that but they have been friends and fighting together since they were kids. Synergy for them is second nature.

Endeavor’s fire shouldn’t be too much of an issue, he can disperse his fire with his Air Palms or shield himself with a Rotation. Shikamaru can move his teammates out of the way with Shadow Stitching or Yo-Yo’ing, which hurling a giant spiky Choji in Buttferfly Mode…pretty scary thought.

As mentioned above, Kiba destroyed Rashomon Gates, the same gates that withstood a Biiju Bomb. Choji and Kiba wreak havoc while Shika and Neji clean up the mess pretty much.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps