Shikamaru naara vs Spiderman

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tradog
 VS   No killing win by incapasitation or knock out.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Spiderman easy he can overpower shikamarus jutsus with his strength.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sleuth

Spider-Man ftw

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tradog
SwaggaB0y said:
"Spiderman easy he can overpower shikamarus jutsus with his strength."

but shikamaru does have other killing move that spiderman cant overpower like his shadow crushing palm jutsu.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatDance

SpiderSense will probably warn him when the shadow attack is coming

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By SUNMAN

probably Shikimaru, cause Spidey will have no idea about the shadow attack or other ridiculous Naruto nina abilities

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tradog
BatDance said:
"SpiderSense will probably warn him when the shadow attack is coming"

Thats true but think if Shikamaru uses his flash bombs spiderman has no where to go it will be everywere so even if he saw it coming im not sure he would be able to escape in time befor shikamaru either crushes or staps him with his shadow.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SUNMAN
BatDance said:
"SpiderSense will probably warn him when the shadow attack is coming"
thats a big probably, also there are a lot of time Spider-Man's spider Sense goes off but he does not always react
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2

first fight: hard to say,because Spider-man wont know his power ,HOWEVER if he keep his distance and think he may realise the shadow is the danger and end the fight winning,in fact Spidey is fast enought to web Nara before he can send his shadow and we gotta consider Spidey is super-human and the "shadow strangle jutsu" was never used in someone with Spidey's level of durabilt

second fight: Spider-Man would curbstomp him,since he will know his (only) power

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

Why does everyone assume Spidey will hang back and anticipate getting his shadow caught.

I mean when he fights normal looking thugs in ninjas he gets in close.

In fact no Marvel street levelers have ever fought anyone like a shikimaru like character
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By Strafe Prower

Shikamaru STOMP!

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tradog
Matezoide said:
"first fight: hard to say,because Spider-man wont know his power (tought he WILL know the shadow is the danger),HOWEVER if he keep his distance and think he may realise the shadow is the danger and end the fight winning,in fact Spidey is fast enought to web Nara before he can send his shadow and we gotta consider Spidey is super-human and the "shadow strangle jutsu" was never used in someone with Spidey's level of durabiltsecond fight: Spider-Man would curbstomp him,since he will know his (only) power"

shikamau can dodge wind attacks and exsplosions and like I said befor a flash bang and a crushing palm or shadow spike will be enough and shikamaru's I.Q being 200 the second match he would know spiderman's abilities as well  on top of that shikamaru sets traps everywere when fighting agile opponents so while trying to dodged the shadow he gets hit by an esplosion and shikamaru can use the shoke to his advantage too.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
Tradog said:
"Matezoide said:
"first fight: hard to say,because Spider-man wont know his power (tought he WILL know the shadow is the danger),HOWEVER if he keep his distance and think he may realise the shadow is the danger and end the fight winning,in fact Spidey is fast enought to web Nara before he can send his shadow and we gotta consider Spidey is super-human and the "shadow strangle jutsu" was never used in someone with Spidey's level of durabiltsecond fight: Spider-Man would curbstomp him,since he will know his (only) power"
shikamau can dodge wind attacks and exsplosions and like I said befor a flash bang and a crushing palm or shadow spike will be enough and shikamaru's I.Q being 200 the second match he would know spiderman's abilities as well  on top of that shikamaru sets traps everywere when fighting agile opponents so while trying to dodged the shadow he gets hit by an esplosion and shikamaru can use the shoke to his advantage too."
1) he wont have the chance to put explosions

2) Spidey haves more experience and Shikamaru haves only one power,Spider-Man haves a lot

3) Spider-Man doesnt have to see,he just can guide himself tought his sense

4) i dont remember Shika ever moving while casting his shadow,so Spidey could just web him up while he is using the Shadow Possession jutsu

SUNMAN said:
"Why does everyone assume Spidey will hang back and anticipate getting his shadow caught.

In fact no Marvel street levelers have ever fought anyone like a shikimaru like character
"

because Peter is smart enought to realise that,and his sense shows where the danger is coming
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SUNMAN
Matezoide said:
"Tradog said:
SUNMAN said:
"Why does everyone assume Spidey will hang back and anticipate getting his shadow caught.

"
because Peter is smart enought to realise that,and his sense shows where the danger is coming"
That would be beyond Peter being smart, and Shikimaru is a genius who has already fought people similar to Spider-Man

Also I feel like a lot of people are assuming Shikimaru is an average human, neglecting his speed, chakra manipulation, genius level intellect. He will take Spidey by surprise cause Spidey will not know what to expect.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strafe Prower

Shikamaru is a tactical genius and with his speed and fighting skills i don't see spiderman doing much. Web doesn't do much when you do signs in the speed they do, it takes a speedster to keep up with them. Not to mention that Shikamaru has range as well. He has used his justu on people who make spiderman look like a fly on the wall in durability. I don't see spidey winning this one.

Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr.Pie

Shikamaru would win if he has prep time. Shikamaru is like batman in the naruto universe. Spiderman wins if it was a straight out battle.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
SUNMAN said:
"Matezoide said:
"Tradog said:
SUNMAN said:

"
because Peter is smart enought to realise that,and his sense shows where the danger is coming"
That would be beyond Peter being smart, and Shikimaru is a genius who has already fought people similar to Spider-Man

Also I feel like a lot of people are assuming Shikimaru is an average human, neglecting his speed, chakra manipulation, genius level intellect. He will take Spidey by surprise cause Spidey will not know what to expect.
"
ok,i get your point,how about that:
Shikamaru sends the shadow,Spidey will sense danger coming in his direction,so he would do what he always do: backflip to a wall and web Shikamaru,since he never moved while using this attack it should hit Shika and give Peter the win.
anyway who did Shikamaru fought who lifts over 10 tons,is a genius (he is always using inteligence to beat his foes,like a fight with Dock Ock where Spidey made a special web to make his tentacles get confused),is over 15 times faster than Daredevil and can antecipate his moves?

Strafe Prower said:
"Shikamaru is a tactical genius and with his speed and fighting skills i don't see spiderman doing much. Web doesn't do much when you do signs in the speed they do, it takes a speedster to keep up with them. Not to mention that Shikamaru has range as well. He has used his justu on people who make spiderman look like a fly on the wall in durability. I don't see spidey winning this one."

didnt Kakashi (or someone else) stated they cant dodge gun fire?because Spidey does that everyday,has beaten the sh!t out of Speedsters before and has webed/holded bullets in the mid air before
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tradog

1. well hold on Shikamaru will natualy run away first trying to lead spidey out and dodging his webs but whill running he plants trip wire traps or tag exsplosions  with kunai

2.yes he does but i think his flash jump or teliportation or whatever they do will help and shikamaru has more than one his shadow is his family power he can do the copy jutsu and shadow clone i mean they had to learn those to pass and spiderman does have alot of powers but he would hve to be at range with shikamaru and spidey has a limited amount of web so when he runs out he is in trouble.

3.yea shikimaru fought someone who went through his traps and while spiderman is going throgh them shikamaru set off the explosion and even if you see it coming doesnt mean you can dodge it espuacly 20 exsplosions

4. he fught temari and tayuuuya I beleave.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
Tradog said:
"1. well hold on Shikamaru will natualy run away first trying to lead spidey out and dodging his webs but whill running he plants trip wire traps or tag exsplosions  with kunai2.yes he does but i think his flash jump or teliportation or whatever they do will help and shikamaru has more than one his shadow is his family power he can do the copy jutsu and shadow clone i mean they had to learn those to pass and spiderman does have alot of powers but he would hve to be at range with shikamaru and spidey has a limited amount of web so when he runs out he is in trouble.3.yea shikimaru fought someone who went through his traps and while spiderman is going throgh them shikamaru set off the explosion and even if you see it coming doesnt mean you can dodge it espuacly 20 exsplosions4. he fught temari and tayuuuya I beleave."
1) even then,Spidey haves a nearly perfect aim,besides he may make a trap like a web wall where Shikamaru is going,he dont have to shoot where he is,Shikamaru wont even enought time to run,dodge and put traps

2) Shikamaru never used these moves before,and like i said Shikamaru never walks while using his shadow jutsu

3) Shikamaru cant put so much explosions and Spider-Sense will let him know where the trap is,he uses the sense everytime to find bombs

4) he nearly won against Temari because she was dumb as hell,i mean why stop?why did she spent the whole fight talking?why did she waited the sun move?she could have easly beaten him if she kept using her winds attacks,and Shika lost to Tayuya
Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr.Pie

I'm laughing my ass off. You guys are pretending exactly how Shikamaru would act and do if he faced against Spiderman. this is hilarious.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
Mr.Pie said:
"I'm laughing my ass off. You guys are pretending exactly how Shikamaru would act and do if he faced against Spiderman. this is hilarious. "

well,in a battle forum this is the only way to find the outcome of a fight
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strafe Prower
Matezoide said:
Strafe Prower said:
"Shikamaru is a tactical genius and with his speed and fighting skills i don't see spiderman doing much. Web doesn't do much when you do signs in the speed they do, it takes a speedster to keep up with them. Not to mention that Shikamaru has range as well. He has used his justu on people who make spiderman look like a fly on the wall in durability. I don't see spidey winning this one."
didnt Kakashi (or someone else) stated they cant dodge gun fire?because Spidey does that everyday,has beaten the sh!t out of Speedsters before and has webed/holded bullets in the mid air before"
I don't remember it if he said that. and Spiderman has done alot of things but half his feats are PIS anyway. 
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SUNMAN
Matezoide said:
anyway who did Shikamaru fought who lifts over 10 tons,is a genius (he is always using inteligence to beat his foes,like a fight with Dock Ock where Spidey made a special web to make his tentacles get confused),is over 15 times faster than Daredevil and can antecipate his moves?
he fought  Kidomaru for a little bit the dude with Spider powers who could shoot webs. And there are many super strong characters in Naruto. Shikimaru has encountered a few.

I am giving this to Shikimaru because he is an excellent strategist. He will anticipate Spider-Man's strength and abilities before Spider-Man realizes all of his. I mean this fight could go either way but I would give shikimaru the edge
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
SUNMAN said:
"Matezoide said:
he fought  Kidomaru for a little bit the dude with Spider powers who could shoot webs. And there are many super strong characters in Naruto. Shikimaru has encountered a few.

I am giving this to Shikimaru because he is an excellent strategist. He will anticipate Spider-Man's strength and abilities before Spider-Man realizes all of his. I mean this fight could go either way but I would give shikimaru the edge
"
Kidoumaru power set wanst like Spider-Man's,i dont remember Kidoumaru liffting 10 tons,having a web stronger than steel,being a genius and being able to antecipate your oponents attacks,also how much time have they fought? 1-5 minutes at best if i remember right.
but lets stop this,you have good points too,and i know you wont change your mind,i wont too,lets call it a tie today,what do you say Sunman?

stands the hand to Sunman
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SUNMAN
firmly shakes Matezoide's hand

Okay fine. Honestly I could see it going either way. But I thought people were under playing Shikimaru, and Naruto verse is so differen't from marvel, especially for street levelers.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SwaggaB0y

how will he anticipate something i he doesn't know about spiderman hes going to think hes some buy in a spider costume.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Magicalmoment
Matezoide said:
"Tradog said:
"1. well hold on Shikamaru will natualy run away first trying to lead spidey out and dodging his webs but whill running he plants trip wire traps or tag exsplosions  with kunai2.yes he does but i think his flash jump or teliportation or whatever they do will help and shikamaru has more than one his shadow is his family power he can do the copy jutsu and shadow clone i mean they had to learn those to pass and spiderman does have alot of powers but he would hve to be at range with shikamaru and spidey has a limited amount of web so when he runs out he is in trouble.3.yea shikimaru fought someone who went through his traps and while spiderman is going throgh them shikamaru set off the explosion and even if you see it coming doesnt mean you can dodge it espuacly 20 exsplosions4. he fught temari and tayuuuya I beleave."
1) even then,Spidey haves a nearly perfect aim,besides he may make a trap like a web wall where Shikamaru is going,he dont have to shoot where he is,Shikamaru wont even enought time to run,dodge and put traps2) Shikamaru never used these moves before,and like i said Shikamaru never walks while using his shadow jutsu3) Shikamaru cant put so much explosions and Spider-Sense will let him know where the trap is,he uses the sense everytime to find bombs4) he nearly won against Temari because she was dumb as hell,i mean why stop?why did she spent the whole fight talking?why did she waited the sun move?she could have easly beaten him if she kept using her winds attacks,and Shika lost to Tayuya"
he didn't really lost to tayuya if i remember  correctly, temari overpowered him and temari saved him and killed tayuya