• 100 results
uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 said:

I think drive knight could cut shigaraki’s head off. He is probably faster.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I'm not saying he's gonna start throwing rocks as a first move, but once he realizes what Shiggy's decay wave does, he'd likely resort to that since the decay wave kicks up tons of dust as well which could be suspicious whilst making it harder for DK to know what's happening

You’re under the assumption DK survives the initial decay attack he opens with, which was never established. And anyway Shigaraki’s decay contaminated anything, even rubble so even touching something that has been effected by decay can lead to DK death.

No Caption Provided

Please quantify what All Might's actual piercing durability is. Did you also forget DK can use his blade that also emits electricity?

He’s tanked a piercing attack from a physical equal being AFO, in The battle of Kamino. And as for energy attacks, I mean AFO himself has shown city level attacks and he still can’t beat AM.

https://streamable.com/f3t3u1

Lol, going FTE to/faster than Deku isnt impressive. I've already established to you how Deku's movie feats are pure PIS since there's no proof the Full Gauntlet increases speed and how Deku failed to react to things slower than Mach 1.1, prior to the movies.

No you didn’t, prove they’re PIS as well as Bakugo’s water jet feat that is high supersonic-low hypersonic

Ok, if both ninjas fight DK, DK could possibly lose because of being outnumbered.

He doesn’t scale to them in any way, stop pretending they do.

But in a 1vs1, DK might possibly win since he could tag Dragon level Nyan who can perceive a Mach 2.5 bullet like it was a snail/nigh-frozen. All Might caps at Mach 3.6 which is way slower

We never saw things from Nyan’s perspective, and that wouldn’t be nearly as impressive as being Mach 30 which is where you placed the duo. And based on what is All Might at that speed?

Lol, he was definitely putting little bit more effort against their base form (compared to the giant octopus) and obviously put more effort against their Dragon level forms since both could tag him much more frequently and how Flash looked annoyed. Your knowledge in OPM is laughable, bro.

The octopus feat isn’t impressive, and let’s not pretend Flash wasn’t blocking all their attacks in base and them blitzed them both at the same time, and then went on to call their dragon forms slow.

Flash is tiers above DK in speed, to scale them in any regard is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen someone do when debating OPM.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki decays

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: too lazy to debate in deatil for now, but recent webcomic chapter showed a dragon level threat (who isnt a cadre) blocking a kick from a casual Flashy Flash which makes Nyan faster

But there's some things I wanna clarify:

1) Again, what makes you think DK is just gonna stand there and let the decay get to him? Dude is one of the most analytical S-class members and can sense heat signatures through solid objects so what in your right mind thinks DK wont take this fight? I've seen how you got owned in other OPM vs MHA threads which makes me feel quite embarassed seeing your argument here

2) fair enough but they still inflict pain on him, just like how someone can get hurt when they accidently bump their finger to a needle without getting cut. Also, AFO never hit All Might with that energy attack so there's no proof it wont kill All Might

3) they're PIS bcus Deku was tagged by things not even supersonic, before the movie, and how Bakugo didnt outright perceive the water jet going straight at him but rather was swinging towards him

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: too lazy to debate in deatil for now, but recent webcomic chapter showed a dragon level threat (who isnt a cadre) blocking a kick from a casual Flashy Flash which makes Nyan faster

Oh god, more of this nonsensical scaling based on the threat level ranking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive knight would bombard shogaraji from range in character. The fact his weapons work on a Dragon class is enough to down Shigaraki who does not scale to All might or All For One.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:
@muhdsyarif said:

Oh god, more of this nonsensical scaling based on the threat level ranking.

It's also worse when they mention the monster not being a cadre when the MA by now has been destroyed so it would be impossible for that monster to be a cadre to begin with.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: why wouldnt it be? A cadre is a monster association elite and that monster that blocked Flash's kick was never mentioned to be dangerous for its physical speed but rather its hax

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Doesnt change the fact that now there's clear proof that even Dragons can somewhat react to a casual Flash albeit barely(?)

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Doesnt change the fact that now there's clear proof that even Dragons can somewhat react to a casual Flash albeit barely(?)

That dragon doesn't scale to all dragons.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muhdsyarif said:

@rizaadxn: why wouldnt it be? A cadre is a monster association elite and that monster that blocked Flash's kick was never mentioned to be dangerous for its physical speed but rather its hax

Of course it's not a cadre, the MA don't even exist anymore. You're also trying to cross-scale webcomic characters to manga original characters while backwards scaling and threat level scaling all at the the same time. It's nonsensical. Nobody here is taking you seriously.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive Knight was in the newest chapter, he didn't really get any feats but I'm sure we'll see more of him in the coming chapters.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

Drive Knight was in the newest chapter, he didn't really get any feats but I'm sure we'll see more of him in the coming chapters.

Wait, what? There's a new chapter? He definitely didn't appear in chapter 134.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@gangorca: yeah chapter raws are out. Here's a link.

I see nothing in the raw suggesting Dragon Knight can beat Shigaraki. Has he any other feats?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:
@rizaadxn said:

@gangorca: yeah chapter raws are out. Here's a link.

I see nothing in the raw suggesting Dragon Knight can beat Shigaraki. Has he any other feats?

Yeah, while this form could definitely avoid decay, Drive Knight likely won't use it in a random encounter.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: apart from flying at mach speeds with that transformation, there's nothing new which is why I said we should wait for whatever he gets in the coming chapters. If you want to see his other feats check out chapters 116 to 118.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@wot_m8: apart from flying at mach speeds with that transformation, there's nothing new which is why I said we should wait for whatever he gets in the coming chapters. If you want to see his other feats check out chapters 116 to 118.

Can you just give me a quick summary of his feats?

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys this basicly means drive knight was lying about his energy being gone

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Poedameronsbutt

Shigaraki

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He said he would get back moving later and never specified when. I still think he's fishy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@deathu101 said:

He said he would get back moving later and never specified when. I still think he's fishy.

He was interested in getting out Blast somehow to see who or what he is. DK doesn't have to be evil, but rather curious and more interested in himself over random civilians or characters. No one has seen Blast in ages, I dont blame him. I'm curious too.

He was obviously lying, or stalling for something to happen.

That's was actually a reply to deathu101, sorry for quoting you too Orca.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: the webcomic still hold weight since that monster is in future arcs. Until the manga covers that arc with that monster in it, the feat is still valid.

So what if the MA never existed? The monster itself was never stated to be anything special in speed (it relied on its hax to weaken TTM) while Nyan himself could've killed a stronger PPP

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By amnotcharizard

Drive Knight never lost a battle before

No Caption Provided

Considering that he is an S-Class for a reason means that he doesn't lose to a single Dragon Level threat

Shigaraki ain't touching Drive Knight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He will be dead when the fight starts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amnotcharizard: Considering that he is an S-Class for a reason means that he doesn't lose to a single Dragon Level threat

That's faulty logic. As you generally should be able to defeat demons alone as an S-class, not dragons. And we have no idea how many or how difficult the dragons he has encountered was.

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By amnotcharizard

@megafanflash said:

@amnotcharizard: Considering that he is an S-Class for a reason means that he doesn't lose to a single Dragon Level threat

That's faulty logic. As you generally should be able to defeat demons alone as an S-class, not dragons. And we have no idea how many or how difficult the dragons he has encountered was.

Hmm..oh yeah that's the same PPP who killed a Monster that has said to be equal to DSK. (Murata stated it)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amnotcharizard: Here,

• HA say DK has never lost.
  • You say since he's an S-Class, it means he hasn't lost to any Dragon level threat. (But that's not an S-class 'necessity')

(Which is obvious too, if he hasn't lost)

• But it says nothing about the amount of Demons, Dragons or their powers or abilities he has encountered.
  • Therefore, Shigaraki is not touching DK?

The reason or thing you'd want to demonstrate here would be other characters with equal or greater speed than Shigaraki not being able to touch DK. Which you sort of did with Nyan. The other stuff is more than irrelevant and speculative.

Those arguments does not logically follow one another.

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 nwname  Moderator  Online

Shadowbumped? Anyway DK likely bombs and kills Shigaraki since he damaged Orochi-plane (still dont get what the fuck that was)

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DK crush him

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Did he? The plane looked fine. And the first thing they did was run away because this plane is weaker than the previous form.
And yeah, that was so weird.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All relevant OPM chars are MHS and up.

Why is this still a discussion?

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait for feats in the next chapter, we'll see how really good DK is.

But I'm pretty confident to assume he wins here.

IronHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By IronHell

@hydratedfubuki6: Why new chapter? Is it confirmed that he will fight in the next one? Still, I think he can blitz and one-shot.

Edit: Nevermind, I just read he end of the previous chapter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironhell said:

@hydratedfubuki6: Why new chapter? Is it confirmed that he will fight in the next one? Still, I think he can blitz and one-shot.

He's chasing Psykos in chapter 134 part 2, there's gonna be a fight in the next chapter for sure.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn if he does something impressive in the next chapter. Then it's a stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive Knight being able to fly helps him out a lot here. Not sure how effectively he can fight as a jet. I need to review his recent stuff.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive Knight just uses his jet form and bombards Shigaraki. Decay is nigh-useless against flight and his Air Cannons aren’t good enough to really do anything.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Drive Knight just uses his jet form and bombards Shigaraki. Decay is nigh-useless against flight and his Air Cannons aren’t good enough to really do anything.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Necromancer76

Drive Knight wins now due to his new feats.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive knight is cable of flight so decay doesn't ever reach him" he simply bombards shigarki from above.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drive knight is too fast he is able to react and block psychorochi energy beams

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki's only hope is to use his Radio Waves to manipulate Drive Knight's electronic body, which he probably would think to do considering robotics are a thing in MHA. In the recent chapter, he was able to open the cells in Tartarus if I'm reading it correctly, so he should be able to mess with his coordination using that Quirk.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Drive Knight could solo the verse at this point.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By LunarHeretic

Man, people overestimate MHA characters a lot when no one in that setting can even break the speed of sound (the only case being All Might traveling in a straight line).

Nyan being able to casually deflect One-Shotter's bullet (which is a Barrett m95) and aiming it back to his eye while the muzzle's speed is almost mach 2.5 (and even faster considering it may be a modified gun designed to kill monsters) means he's hilariously fast, probably mid-low hypersonic.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

His latest feats against Psykos put him above the whole MHA-verse. He also has like 3 flying transformations and can shoot energy beams and missiles strong enough to damage Psykos.

Even if Shigaraki somehow manages to land his decay on him he can easily detach those parts and go with another transformation. He has proven to be able to change forms really fast (while chasing Psykos in the sewers mid-flight for example).

Talonzone21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao Drive Knight solos the verse casually now.

LunarHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much yeah

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, current Drive Knight can solo the MHA verse at this point.