User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m

She Hulk

She hulk
She hulk

VS

Vixen

No Caption Provided
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • No BFR
  • No prep
  • Starting 20 feet away
Who wins and why?
Please use logic and reasoning
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Baltoro

Vixen isn't really a match for She-Hulk last time I checked. I see this ending in a one hit KO to be honest. What do you mean use logic? She-Hulk is like a hundred times stronger than Vixen....it should be obvious who wins.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordOfFate

@Baltoro said:

Vixen isn't really a match for She-Hulk last time I checked. I see this ending in a one hit KO to be honest. What do you mean use logic? She-Hulk is like a hundred times stronger than Vixen....it should be obvious who wins.

Uh no. Vixen's strength can varies from 1 to 90 tons and she taken a hit from a possessed Superman. I'm betting the magic behind her abilities will also allow her to scratch/slice She-Hulk. All in all, this could be a even fight, depending on what abilities Vixen uses.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

I'm betting the magic behind her abilities will also allow her to scratch/slice She-Hulk. All in all, this could be a even fight, depending on what abilities Vixen uses.

She-Hulk doesn't have any weakness to magic so it would depend on what animal's claws she was using and I don't think there is any animal with claws strong enough to pierce She-Hulk.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Baltoro

@Lord Shiva said:

@Baltoro said:

Uh no. Vixen's strength can varies from 1 to 90 tons and she taken a hit from a possessed Superman. I'm betting the magic behind her abilities will also allow her to scratch/slice She-Hulk. All in all, this could be a even fight, depending on what abilities Vixen uses.

Heh, 90 tons isn't enough to stop She-Hulk and tanking Superman is obviously PIS, no animal on earth can tank a real Superman punch (which can shatter planets). Plus if Vixen taps into an animal her intelligence will go down by a lot, so She-Hulk will have the strategy advantage.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
She-hulk.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfFate

@Vance Astro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

I'm betting the magic behind her abilities will also allow her to scratch/slice She-Hulk. All in all, this could be a even fight, depending on what abilities Vixen uses.

She-Hulk doesn't have any weakness to magic so it would depend on what animal's claws she was using and I don't think there is any animal with claws strong enough to pierce She-Hulk.

No, the magic behind her abilities allows Vixen's claws to scratch people who are considered to have high durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Baltoro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Baltoro said:

Heh, 90 tons isn't enough to stop She-Hulk and tanking Superman is obviously PIS, no animal on earth can tank a real Superman punch (which can shatter planets). Plus if Vixen taps into an animal her intelligence will go down by a lot, so She-Hulk will have the strategy advantage.

Why is it PIS, cause u don't agree with it? Would a venom blast to the face be enough to stop her? Also, Vixen doesn't lose intelligence when she use her animal powers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

No, the magic behind her abilities allows Vixen's claws to scratch people who are considered to have high durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Baltoro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Baltoro said:

Why is it PIS, cause u don't agree with it? Would a venom blast to the face be enough to stop her? Also, Vixen doesn't lose intelligence when she use her animal powers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
How does this make any sense? If her abilities allow her to use the abilities of animals..why does it always seem to be exaggerated when it's convenient for the plot? She's either using an animals claws or she isn't...I don't know how the fact that the claws are "magic" means she can hurt people with those claws that would tank them from the actual animal because those characters don't have any weakness to magic.Either way she's only leaving minor scratches on Despero and Geo-Force, doesn't appear to be anything to worry about. 

The whole tanking a Superman punch with the armor of a beetle seems to be BS too.If you grew an armored beetle to human size...Superman's average punch would go right through it, easily.I'm not disputing it's validity based on the fact that it doesn't make any sense I'm just saying.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheGoldenOne said:

She-hulk.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Lord Shiva: What is Vixen's strongest range attack? I remember her using a light blast from a fish but could she channel more powerful forms of energy that she can hit She-hulk with while she remains in flight?

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know Vixen has a variety of abilities to choose from, but She Hulk is no joke......

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfFate

M.A.G.I.C.

I've come to the conclusion that because of the magic behind her abilities she is able to do what some would call impossible. As I said on another Vixen VS. thread, magic chances the laws of the universe into anything it feels like. Can Vixen withstand a punch from She-Hulk (Yes), can Vixen scratch She-Hulk (Yes), can Vixen hurt She-Hulk with Venom (Probably), can Vixen blind or even burn She-Hulk with a laser like beam (Maybe), can Vixen electrocute She-Hulk (Maybe), how can she do all these thing.....it's magic.

I have learned never to put something outside of a magical characters abilities.....because comic book magic really has no limit on what it can do. The only thing that beats magical characters in a fight are speedster and more powerful magic users.

LightningGod67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LightningGod67

The She-Hulk.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfFate

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Lord Shiva: What is Vixen's strongest range attack? I remember her using a light blast from a fish but could she channel more powerful forms of energy that she can hit She-hulk with while she remains in flight?

I really don't know. When she created a laser from the bio-luminescence of a hatchetfish, I was shocked that she could take something that was meant to just glow and made into a offensive weapon. On the other hand, she does have another offensive energy weapon in the form of Electric Eel....how powerful this attack is unknown to me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

M.A.G.I.C.

I've come to the conclusion that because of the magic behind her abilities she is able to do what some would call impossible. As I said on another Vixen VS. thread, magic chances the laws of the universe into anything it feels like. Can Vixen withstand a punch from She-Hulk (Yes), can Vixen scratch She-Hulk (Yes), can Vixen hurt She-Hulk with Venom (Probably), can Vixen blind or even burn She-Hulk with a laser like beam (Maybe), can Vixen electrocute She-Hulk (Maybe), how can she do all these thing.....it's magic.

I have learned never to put something outside of a magical characters abilities.....because comic book magic really has no limit on what it can do. The only thing that beats magical characters in a fight are speedster and more powerful magic users.

I thought her powers were based on what animals she is mimicking so at this point I don't really know how to debate against this. There isn't a single animal that uses venom that would be able to harm She-Hulk.She's immune to poisons and toxins.Assuming that venom works like acid it would have to kill her instantly to even matter.She-Hulk has an amazing healing factor. I don't know what type of laser Mari is supposed to be using but She-Hulk has stood under a rocket that was taking off. That laser would have to be on the level of a beam from Superman's eyes or Cyclops. 

I still don't really understand Mari's abilities but that's neither here nor there I still don't think she can beat She-Hulk. Thanks for trying to explain it too me though.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Lord Shiva said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I really don't know. When she created a laser from the bio-luminescence of a hatchetfish, I was shocked that she could take something that was meant to just glow and made into a offensive weapon. On the other hand, she does have another offensive energy weapon in the form of Electric Eel....how powerful this attack is unknown to me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well I feel there is potential here for Vixen, more so if she can attack from range. I'd like to see if she can channel energy strong enough to effect She-Hulk.

What is in She-Hulk's favor here is her durability, strength and melee combat ability. I think Vixen can put up a good fight in close combat but I am not sure she could secure a win there. I think a close combat fight favors She-Hulk.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Baltoro

@Lord Shiva said:

It is PIS because Superman's fists could crack planets if he wanted to, cracking Vixen in the jaw and rendering her incapacitated or worse would be an effortless feat for the man of steel. She-Hulk landing a flush punch on Vixen's jaw would also render her KOed and She-Hulk will land that punch because Vixen can't keep summoning junk to protect her the entire fight. In any case, Vixen isn't exactly the total package as some would claim. For example, if she summons super strength she'll also be slower because she won't be using powers from say a cheetah to speed her up while using the strength powers.

The fact is She-Hulk just has her beat in all areas of fighting and also intelligence. How quick can Vixen summon powers? She-Hulk might just go for the one shot right off the bat, maybe Vixen will put some beetle armor on herself and She-Hulk will have to throw a couple more punches to break it, then break Vixen's jaw and the fights over...it aint like She-Hulk is going to wait for Vixen to power up like they do in some crappy anime.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By SuperTide
@TheGoldenOne said:

She-hulk.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfFate

@Baltoro said:

It is PIS because Superman's fists could crack planets if he wanted to, cracking Vixen in the jaw and rendering her incapacitated or worse would be an effortless feat for the man of steel. She-Hulk landing a flush punch on Vixen's jaw would also render her KOed and She-Hulk will land that punch because Vixen can't keep summoning junk to protect her the entire fight. In any case, Vixen isn't exactly the total package as some would claim. For example, if she summons super strength she'll also be slower because she won't be using powers from say a cheetah to speed her up while using the strength powers.

The fact is She-Hulk just has her beat in all areas of fighting and also intelligence. How quick can Vixen summon powers? She-Hulk might just go for the one shot right off the bat, maybe Vixen will put some beetle armor on herself and She-Hulk will have to throw a couple more punches to break it, then break Vixen's jaw and the fights over...it aint like She-Hulk is going to wait for Vixen to power up like they do in some crappy anime.

It's not PIS because your dealing with magic....and magic has it's own set of made up rules. Your using ABC logic and it doesn't work that way....magic can make a pebble float or turn a young boy into the equal of Superman. If Vixen believes that a armored beetle can withstand a punch from Superman, then it will. If Vixen believes that bio-luminescence of a hatchetfish can be concentrated into a laser, then it does. If Vixen thinks that she can take out Amazo with the added weight of a Triceratops, then it will. Martian Manhunter said it best "Vixen is only limited by herself". I'm not trying to over power Vixen just trying to point out that the magic behind her abilities makes this a really tricky debate. Things get really fun if Vixen use the powers of Gorilla Grood.

Also, Vixen can add/combine abilities and summon other abilities with just a thought.

No Caption Provided
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sandiego008

@Lord Shiva: Based on what I've seen prior to this thread ... vixen should win this in a good fight ... even though her power set isn't really taking on the powers of the animals ... it is taking on the powers of animals extremely amped. I never realized it was magic based ... makes sense.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Baltoro said:

@Lord Shiva said:

I have to agree with him. 
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Black

Vixen doesn't take on the exact abilities and strengths of the animals she chooses. It's a little more complicated. For example, she took on the powers of a beetle and withstood a punch from Superman. This does not mean that the actual beetle can withstand a punch from Superman, rather that Vixen took on the trait of durability of a beetle and applied it to herself. She takes on the strength of an ant to lift things way heavier than a person possibly could, not that because the ant could lift that thing, but that strength is the defining ability of that ant. If that makes any sense.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sandiego008

@Baltoro said:

How quick can Vixen summon powers?

Scans I've seen (admitting not a vixen knowledgeable) ... power summons are instant ... she can hit you w/ an ape arm then kick you w/ a mule kick then chase you down with cheetah speed to hit you again ... (didn't happen but scans I read suggest this kind of instant transition).

The big hangup I had ... is admitting what she summons is by no means the equivellant of earth animals. What she summons are extremely amped versions based on what little I've seen.

I can't prove feats of hers are PiS or not ... but she seems to have good feats ... enough to beat she hulk in an extremely tough battle.

NOTE: I didn't click on any scans in this thread I'm talking about previous threads ...so don't based my arguments on scans from this thread.

dawsey28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dawsey28

Proportional strength and durability.

Vixen's powers sometimes work off of proportions.

If an animal can lift 10 times its own weight and she uses its ability, she can lift 10 times her weight. It works the same in reverse for durability.

Insects are known for lifting many times their own weight.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

@dawsey28: she should be turning into an ant to hit though ... but she turns into gorillas and such instead. If she turned into an ant she may be a damn planet buster.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@dawsey28 said:

Proportional strength and durability.

Vixen's powers sometimes work off of proportions.

If an animal can lift 10 times its own weight and she uses its ability, she can lift 10 times her weight. It works the same in reverse for durability.

Insects are known for lifting many times their own weight.

This is true but that doesn't explain the claw feats or the armored beetle feat.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@_Black said:

Vixen doesn't take on the exact abilities and strengths of the animals she chooses. It's a little more complicated. For example, she took on the powers of a beetle and withstood a punch from Superman. This does not mean that the actual beetle can withstand a punch from Superman, rather that Vixen took on the trait of durability of a beetle and applied it to herself. She takes on the strength of an ant to lift things way heavier than a person possibly could, not that because the ant could lift that thing, but that strength is the defining ability of that ant. If that makes any sense.

I'm sure that nobody is assuming that a beetle can take a hit from Supes but at the same time a beetle's armor even considering the size that Mari is wouldn't be on a level that she could withstand a punch from Superman.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Black

@Vance Astro said:

@_Black said:

I'm sure that nobody is assuming that a beetle can take a hit from Supes but at the same time a beetle's armor even considering the size that Mari is wouldn't be on a level that she could withstand a punch from Superman.

That was part of what I was trying to explain. She applies the ability of that particular animal to herself, not exactly that ability in proportion to size or anything, like the conundrum about the claws. No animal's claws should be able to leave a mark on characters with high durability, but they do. I suppose that's do to the magical nature of her powers.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordOfFate

@_Black said:

@Vance Astro said:

@_Black said:

That was part of what I was trying to explain. She applies the ability of that particular animal to herself, not exactly that ability in proportion to size or anything, like the conundrum about the claws. No animal's claws should be able to leave a mark on characters with high durability, but they do. I suppose that's do to the magical nature of her powers.

Exactly. The magic behinds her abilities allow her to do things normal animal couldn't do, that's why I think this would be a tricky fight. On the other hand, I'm betting if she tried to scratch Captain Marvel or Black Adam, she would probably break a nail because of their "superior" magical nature. (making a wild guess there)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock

Wow this is an interesting one Vance vs its magic so Vixen win lol

Personally i dont see here being able to put Shulkie down period.On the other hand Shulkie can certainly put her down

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Skaddix

Well if she can take a blow from superman then I am going to have to go with her.

The way I see it she takes a property of the animal and it is ramped up to proportional then her magic adds an exponential booster onto the proportional boost ramping her abilities way up.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Godabed

I like vixen i really do, loved her mini-series. But she wouldn't win.  Even if she did summon the skin of an armor beetle to protect herself from the punch, she couldn't maintain it.  Also Although she switches from one animal to another really quickly almost instantly, it's still just one at a time.  She-Hulk at Base can be faster and stronger than any of the animals she uses in concert.  Also She has a Hulk Healing factor, so even if Vixen scratches her, she will Heal.  Scratch is not a KO, and I don't see Vixen getting that off of She-Hulk it would be a good fight though.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordOfFate

@Sherlock said:

Wow this is an interesting one Vance vs its magic so Vixen win lol Personally i dont see here being able to put Shulkie down period.On the other hand Shulkie can certainly put her down

I don't know, magic venom might mess She-Hulk up.

If Vixen can take a hit from a mind controlled Superman, I betting she can take several blows from She-Hulk with little to no damage. I think some of you are thinking this will be a pure hit Vs. hit fight, which in my opinion will not favor Vixen at all because that not the way she fight. Given her powers Vixen should always be adapting to her opponents abilities, if hitting it doesn't work, try constricting it, if that doesn't work try venom and so on and so on.

This fight gets really interesting if Vixen goes for the powers of Gorilla Grood.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfFate

@Godabed said:

I like vixen i really do, loved her mini-series. But she wouldn't win. Even if she did summon the skin of an armor beetle to protect herself from the punch, she couldn't maintain it. Also Although she switches from one animal to another really quickly almost instantly, it's still just one at a time. She-Hulk at Base can be faster and stronger than any of the animals she uses in concert. Also She has a Hulk Healing factor, so even if Vixen scratches her, she will Heal. Scratch is not a KO, and I don't see Vixen getting that off of She-Hulk it would be a good fight though.

She can do more then one animal at a time.

Here some pictures of her messing up Grood with his own abilities

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By karrob

Interesting battle...

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Godabed
@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

I like vixen i really do, loved her mini-series. But she wouldn't win. Even if she did summon the skin of an armor beetle to protect herself from the punch, she couldn't maintain it. Also Although she switches from one animal to another really quickly almost instantly, it's still just one at a time. She-Hulk at Base can be faster and stronger than any of the animals she uses in concert. Also She has a Hulk Healing factor, so even if Vixen scratches her, she will Heal. Scratch is not a KO, and I don't see Vixen getting that off of She-Hulk it would be a good fight though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Lord Shiva nice scans, but that doesn't show her using multiple animals at once.  When i have seen vixen in action it's always one animal at a time and she switches really fast between them, never more than 1 at a given time. As far as her out Strengthing Grodd, he's a Gorrilla. I'd expect that, she can copy his power/strength via magic. I don't think that would work with She-Hulk at all. if she uses speed she loses her strength/durability to contend with She-Hulk, although she could scratch her, She Hulk's regeneration would make it almost moot. Then she would need to switch to Beetle to contend with getting hit by She-Hulk. Vixen has no real way to KO, She-Hulk. The Light Blast might catch her off guard but it's tough to say exactly how much damage that could actually do, the electricity probably won't do much to her either, hulks have a resistance to most energies that aren't gamma related. Exactly how long do you think she could keep this up before She-Hulk ko's her.  I think it would be a tough fight but I'll still give it to Jen.
Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rasarima

Even amped...The amout of "amp" is just plot device. If he cam amp his powers to that kind of level, she would be more powerful than WW...

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Video_Martian

She-Hulk would smash Vixen.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordOfFate

@Godabed said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Lord Shiva nice scans, but that doesn't show her using multiple animals at once. When i have seen vixen in action it's always one animal at a time and she switches really fast between them, never more than 1 at a given time. As far as her out Strengthing Grodd, he's a Gorrilla. I'd expect that, she can copy his power/strength via magic. I don't think that would work with She-Hulk at all. if she uses speed she loses her strength/durability to contend with She-Hulk, although she could scratch her, She Hulk's regeneration would make it almost moot. Then she would need to switch to Beetle to contend with getting hit by She-Hulk. Vixen has no real way to KO, She-Hulk. The Light Blast might catch her off guard but it's tough to say exactly how much damage that could actually do, the electricity probably won't do much to her either, hulks have a resistance to most energies that aren't gamma related. Exactly how long do you think she could keep this up before She-Hulk ko's her. I think it would be a tough fight but I'll still give it to Jen.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#40  Edited By Outside_85

She-Hulk, I dont buy the 'it's magic' argument because Vixen isn't using the power in a reality bending way like say Zatanna or Fate does. She gets the powers/abilities/stats of the animals she chooses to channel, like if she was to channel a Hercules beetles strength (arguably the strongest natural creature with 850 times its own weight approx.) then she would be able to lift around 53.5 tons. The beetle shell she takes on however suffers from two things; one its being subjected to a piercing attack from Superman's knuckles before the rest of his hand hits her, weakening the shell before the rest of the hand enters into it. The other thing is that if Superman is hitting her with enough force to shatter concrete, then either his hand will be going straight through her or the impact will be spreading over her body and turning her insides to pulp. The only way to avoid these two situations is that the beetle armor converts the energy in Supermans attack into heat (making the area hit extremely warm) or that the shell as vibranium-like qualities.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfFate

@Outside_85 said:

She-Hulk, I dont buy the 'it's magic' argument because Vixen isn't using the power in a reality bending way like say Zatanna or Fate does. She gets the powers/abilities/stats of the animals she chooses to channel, like if she was to channel a Hercules beetles strength (arguably the strongest natural creature with 850 times its own weight approx.) then she would be able to lift around 53.5 tons. The beetle shell she takes on however suffers from two things; one its being subjected to a piercing attack from Superman's knuckles before the rest of his hand hits her, weakening the shell before the rest of the hand enters into it. The other thing is that if Superman is hitting her with enough force to shatter concrete, then either his hand will be going straight through her or the impact will be spreading over her body and turning her insides to pulp. The only way to avoid these two situations is that the beetle armor converts the energy in Supermans attack into heat (making the area hit extremely warm) or that the shell as vibranium-like qualities.

Everything you just said is pointless as his hand didn't go straight through her when he struck her....it did crack her though, which showed that he was pushing her enhanced durability to it limits.

Again, real world logic doesn't equal comic book magic and nice call on the beetle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Godabed
@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Lord Shiva nice scans, but that doesn't show her using multiple animals at once. When i have seen vixen in action it's always one animal at a time and she switches really fast between them, never more than 1 at a given time. As far as her out Strengthing Grodd, he's a Gorrilla. I'd expect that, she can copy his power/strength via magic. I don't think that would work with She-Hulk at all. if she uses speed she loses her strength/durability to contend with She-Hulk, although she could scratch her, She Hulk's regeneration would make it almost moot. Then she would need to switch to Beetle to contend with getting hit by She-Hulk. Vixen has no real way to KO, She-Hulk. The Light Blast might catch her off guard but it's tough to say exactly how much damage that could actually do, the electricity probably won't do much to her either, hulks have a resistance to most energies that aren't gamma related. Exactly how long do you think she could keep this up before She-Hulk ko's her. I think it would be a tough fight but I'll still give it to Jen.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Only in one of those scans the first one did she say she was using a skill from multiple animals, the rest they are using 1 skill at a time.  The second scan she's using the lion to run around the docks, then the dolphin to swin, in the third she is switching each skill quickly, not using them all at the same time, fourth she search the abilities of all the fish and found one she wanted to use which was the blind fish, the last two, He just calls her fox girl, it's not that she's using fox abilities, and she stayed as a wolf.  Because of the other scans the first seems CIS or WIS.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Good debate. From what I've seen, I'm leaning towards Vixen, though I'd like to see She-Hulk feats. 

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfFate

@Godabed said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@Godabed said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Only in one of those scans the first one did she say she was using a skill from multiple animals, the rest they are using 1 skill at a time. The second scan she's using the lion to run around the docks, then the dolphin to swin, in the third she is switching each skill quickly, not using them all at the same time, fourth she search the abilities of all the fish and found one she wanted to use which was the blind fish, the last two, He just calls her fox girl, it's not that she's using fox abilities, and she stayed as a wolf. Because of the other scans the first seems CIS or WIS.

So the words, "Add, Added and Kept" means nothing to you.....alright.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By termiteone4ever

Vixen could pull win a here

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#46  Edited By Outside_85

@Lord Shiva: Cept her powers doent allow it, just because it's 'magic' doesnt grant her everything a shield and blast from Fate would do.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Godabed
@Lord Shiva: I've read the scans, you provided, and only in the first scan is she stated as actually using the same ability, not a different ability, from multiple animals. The others are broken up to her using the powers at different times, or using 1 ability, and the last two, are just a with a misunderstanding in her actual name.. calling her (fox-girl) when she has a wolf-face, and has nothing to really do with multiple abilities at all. 

She Hulk's durability alone prevents Vixen from winning this match, and the fact that she has to switch abilities to keep up with her strength just to endure a punch from her.
@texasdeathmatch: here are some scan of her 
Strenght (note deflecting cars with a lampost)

Durability, 
resistances to electricity/energy.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfFate

If Vixen’s strength is based off the abilities/weight/strength of animals

Vixen weighs 140lbs

Rhinoceros Beetle - 850 x 140 = 119000/2000 = 59.5

Dung Beetle – 1140 x 140 = 159600/2000 = 79.8

Tropical Mite = 1150 x 140 = 161000/2000 = 80.5

I also saw a case for the copepod as the strongest animals on the planet but didn't find any strength facts. As you can see, She-Hulk is stronger, so Vixen will not be overpowering her with strength along. Personally, I think she should go right to the powers of Gorilla Grood and add as needed. While I'm sure she can't, it would be interesting to see if she could multiple the strength of Grood 850 times. I mean she did create a laser from the bio-luminescence of a hatchet fish and instantly heal herself with accelerated healing of a reptile.

@Outside_85 said:

@Lord Shiva: Cept her powers doent allow it, just because it's 'magic' doesnt grant her everything a shield and blast from Fate would do.

I never said it did, even though she can create force-field.

No Caption Provided
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfFate

@Godabed said:

@Lord Shiva: I've read the scans, you provided, and only in the first scan is she stated as actually using the same ability, not a different ability, from multiple animals. The others are broken up to her using the powers at different times, or using 1 ability, and the last two, are just a with a misunderstanding in her actual name.. calling her (fox-girl) when she has a wolf-face, and has nothing to really do with multiple abilities at all.

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you understand what's going on in those scans.....if you like I can explain it page by page. Also, I have to give Stilt-Man some props cause I didn't know his bionic legs were that powerful.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Godabed: Thanks