Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the Current Rogue with Wonder Man´s power.

They are 30 feet away in an abandoned Warehouse.

Who Wins and Why?

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one. I dont get the sense that Rogue has the FULL WM powers, so Im saying She Hulk is stronger and maybe more durable. Probably a better fighter maybe?????? Rogue can fly, which is a good plus. I dont think she wants to leach SH, but she can if stuff hits the fan. Ill go she hulk by a thin margin.

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: I looked at the power that she has and she can lift 100 tons and fly at 700mph and can heal. She can fall from buildings and not get hurt and she is immortal

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight but Jen (she-hulk) for the majority here she is stronger more durable and more consistent, though rouge can leach Jen and pick a few wins up herself but Jen majority

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with rogue her if she chooses to leach. has she ever tried to leach a hulk? I mean even if it doesn't take she hulk out but she hulks out she still has WM's abilities. if she tries just to slug it out i think she- hulk is the better brawler

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corylamount: Im assuming you are talking about rogue since you mention flight. Yes, I dont disagree. I would say Wonderman's powers are still well above that though. WM has shown the ability to give the hulk one heck of a fight. I still say she hulk is stronger. If you are looking at the marvel wiki power ratings I assume, youll see that SH is actually a 7 on strength v 6 for Rogue. Durability is equal, but Ill probably give a slight edge to SH. I agree, the flight is an advantage. If we are still going on marvel wiki, SH is a 4 on fighting skill v. 3 to rogue. So far Im batting 100%. ha ha. I think the strength and fighting skill advantage takes the win here though. Rogue has also shown to be overwhelmed sometimes when she tries to absorb the power of someone who is too powerful and I think that might be the case here??????? Like I said, slight win for SH.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue has beaten She Hulk several times before, and considering how powerful wonderman was to snap Rulk's arm like it was nothing, i would still put Rogue over she hulk with wonderman's powers.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

rogue

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Okay i see what you mean She-Hulk is always one notch better.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Rogue.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouge

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue. She wouldn't have to absorb ALL of Jen's power, just some of it. Weakens Jen, boots Rogue over and above Wonder Man stats, Rogue beats down weakened Jen.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainguts: I remember she had back in AvX. @blacharrt also mentioned Rogue beating She-Hulk already. Even without those things in mind, I would bet on Rogue, purely through her absorbing powers both in terms of her natural mutant gifts and Wonderman's absorbing energy.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rogue stomps.

She doesn't even need her absorbing powers to win. Wonder Man's physicals outclass Jennifer's.

Also, I think the High Evolutionary removed Wonder Man from Rogue currently.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight but Jen (she-hulk) for the majority here she is stronger more durable and more consistent, though rouge can leach Jen and pick a few wins up herself but Jen majority

Rogue has the physical stats of Simon here, who is much stronger than Jen when written properly.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: True but Jen is now also a100 tonner so I think its pretty even

Roguefan78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue has beaten She Hulk several times before, and considering how powerful wonderman was to snap Rulk's arm like it was nothing, i would still put Rogue over she hulk with wonderman's powers.

I agree with this. Rogue would dominate.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: True but Jen is now also a100 tonner so I think its pretty even

Simon is much stronger than your average 100 tonner though. In fact, Simon has always been second to characters like Thor or Hulk when it comes to strength.