Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kid Crow
SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK
SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK

MIGHTY MS. MARVEL
                             VS.

• Both are considered to be the toughest Super-Heroines in the Marvel Universe.
  • She-Hulk outmatches Ms. Marvel in super-strength.
  • Ms. Marvel has the advantage of flight and long-range attack.
  • Both are experienced tactical combatants.
  • Ms. Marvel possesses energy absorbsion, used for defensive and offensive purposes.  The more she absorbs  the stronger she gets, particularly her energy blasts.
  • She-Hulk possesses a stronger resistance to damage.
  • Ms. Marvel has the ability to transform into a Cosmic entity.  It is uncontrolled and known to "ignite" when she absorbs extreme amounts of energy.
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marvel Knight

We kinda just had this battle...

She-Hulk

Avatar image for king_of_hearts_11987
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms.Marvel..easy.

Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Marvel Knight
King of Hearts 11987 said:
"Ms.Marvel..easy."
How so?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Ms. Marvel has Flight and the wide range Attack through Energy Manipulated Blasts.... Carol would beat She Hulk
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"Ms. Marvel has Flight and the wide range Attack through Energy Manipulated Blasts.... Carol would beat She Hulk
"
Unless she was Binary, I don't think her energy blasts would be enough to stop She-Hulk.
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kid Crow
Good debate.  I thought this had to take place.  Adding Titania to the mix was overkill. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ms. Marvel has Flight and the wide range Attack through Energy Manipulated Blasts.... Carol would beat She Hulk
"
Unless she was Binary, I don't think her energy blasts would be enough to stop She-Hulk."
I think they could. She Hulk is durable... but multiple Energy Based attacks could hurt her...
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Unless she was Binary, I don't think her energy blasts would be enough to stop She-Hulk."
I think they could. She Hulk is durable... but multiple Energy Based attacks could hurt her..."
But is She-Hulk just going to stand there and take  the hits? No
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bloodmist

I would give it to Ms. Marvel after a pretty nice fight.

King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Knight said:
"King of Hearts 11987 said:
"Ms.Marvel..easy."
How so?"
She-Hulk can't fly..and she's not fast enough to dodge energy attacks.She also isn't fast enough to hit Carol period.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

Ms. Marvel

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I think they could. She Hulk is durable... but multiple Energy Based attacks could hurt her..."
But is She-Hulk just going to stand there and take  the hits? No"
And is Carol just gonna fire off a Couple of Blasts and stop attacking cause she misses She Hulk a few times ? I dont think so... and keep in mind Carol has Flight... she can keep her distance from She Hulk through her Flight
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid Crow
However, to back up She-Hulk, she is a highly skilled combatant.  She can dodge some blasts, throw things and leap.  Just to give ideas of what she might be doing in the battle.
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"
And is Carol just gonna fire off a Couple of Blasts and stop attacking cause she misses She Hulk a few times ? I dont think so... and keep in mind Carol has Flight... she can keep her distance from She Hulk through her Flight"
She-Hulk has speed(running), leaping, and can throw items to distract/hit Carol with. And since when does Carol fight like that? I've never seen her shoot blasts at anybody while flying away.
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"
And is Carol just gonna fire off a Couple of Blasts and stop attacking cause she misses She Hulk a few times ? I dont think so... and keep in mind Carol has Flight... she can keep her distance from She Hulk through her Flight"
She-Hulk has speed(running), leaping, and can throw items to distract/hit Carol with. And since when does Carol fight like that? I've never seen her shoot blasts at anybody while flying away."
She-Hulk is far slower than Carol..no matter what she does.Throwing things are a joke.Carol could either easily dodge or blast whatever she throws.Also Carol has won fights using only energy attacks.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"
She-Hulk has speed(running), leaping, and can throw items to distract/hit Carol with. And since when does Carol fight like that? I've never seen her shoot blasts at anybody while flying away."
She Hulk can not run at Mach Speed though... Carol can Fly at Mach Speed... so Carol is essentially faster than She Hulk... and Carol doesnt have to Fly Away from She Hulk to keep her distance she can keep her distance by staying high up and afloat away from She Hulk... she doesnt have to run and Blast... just stay up a decent distance away from her and Blast Away...
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Marvel Knight
King of Hearts 11987 said:
" She-Hulk is far slower than Carol..no matter what she does.Throwing things are a joke.Carol could either easily dodge or blast whatever she throws.Also Carol has won fights using only energy attacks."
She is slower in distance, not reaction speed. As easy as Carol could dodge She-Hulk's attacks, She-Hulk could dodge Carol's. As for winning with just energy blasts, who was it against?
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kid Crow
I think, if in a city, She-Hulk would run, using the environment in her favor then try to ambush Ms. Marvel.  If She -Hulk were able to sneak on her, jump and grapple Ms. Marvel...the battle would be over.  However, Ms. Marvel has a "seventh-sense" and could possibly avoid such a trick.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ecsnclr

LOL
I'm stayin out of this one now

Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"She Hulk can not run at Mach Speed though... Carol can Fly at Mach Speed... so Carol is essentially faster than She Hulk... and Carol doesnt have to Fly Away from She Hulk to keep her distance she can keep her distance by staying high up and afloat away from She Hulk... she doesnt have to run and Blast... just stay up a decent distance away from her and Blast Away..."
As I said, She-Hulk can throw objects for at the very least a distraction so she can leap up to bring Carol down a couple levels. Also I asked, when has Carol ever fought anybody using this tactic ever?
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Marvel Knight
Kid Crow said:
"I think, if in a city, She-Hulk would run, using the environment in her favor then try to ambush Ms. Marvel.  If She -Hulk were able to sneak on her, jump and grapple Ms. Marvel...the battle would be over.  However, Ms. Marvel has a "seventh-sense" and could possibly avoid such a trick."
They haven't used her "Seventh Sense" in a long time.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"She Hulk can not run at Mach Speed though... Carol can Fly at Mach Speed... so Carol is essentially faster than She Hulk... and Carol doesnt have to Fly Away from She Hulk to keep her distance she can keep her distance by staying high up and afloat away from She Hulk... she doesnt have to run and Blast... just stay up a decent distance away from her and Blast Away..."
As I said, She-Hulk can throw objects for at the very least a distraction so she can leap up to bring Carol down a couple levels. Also I asked, when has Carol ever fought anybody using this tactic ever?"
Carol has fought Skrulls using Flight and Energy Blasts before... so why cant she do it here ?
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ecsnclr
King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
As I said, She-Hulk can throw objects for at the very least a distraction so she can leap up to bring Carol down a couple levels. Also I asked, when has Carol ever fought anybody using this tactic ever?"
Carol has fought Skrulls using Flight and Energy Blasts before... so why cant she do it here ?"

true thats what i was saying
King of Hearts 11987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Knight said:
"Kid Crow said:
"I think, if in a city, She-Hulk would run, using the environment in her favor then try to ambush Ms. Marvel.  If She -Hulk were able to sneak on her, jump and grapple Ms. Marvel...the battle would be over.  However, Ms. Marvel has a "seventh-sense" and could possibly avoid such a trick."
They haven't used her "Seventh Sense" in a long time."
doesn't mean she lost it.Sentry and Wonder Man have powers they haven't used in a while a well since being Mighty Avengers.
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
Carol has fought Skrulls using Flight and Energy Blasts before... so why cant she do it here ?"
I'm not saying she can't use this tactic. I'm saying why would she, when she hasn't before. You said she did it against Skrulls(multiple targets) but while going one and one against someone has she ever used this before.
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kid Crow
She's a great combatant, strategist.  Why, wouldn't YOU attack She-Hulk like that if you were Ms. Marvel?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
I'm not saying she can't use this tactic. I'm saying why would she, when she hasn't before. You said she did it against Skrulls(multiple targets) but while going one and one against someone has she ever used this before."
But she has used the Tactic Before... whether she was fighting one or multiple skrulls... it really doesnt matter... she has used it before and she could use it here...
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Marvel Knight
Kid Crow said:
"She's a great combatant, strategist.  Why, wouldn't YOU attack She-Hulk like that if you were Ms. Marvel?"
I would attack She-Hulk like that, but we aren't talking about me. We are talking about Ms. Marvel. What would SHE do?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Saturn said:
I'm not saying she can't use this tactic. I'm saying why would she, when she hasn't before. You said she did it against Skrulls(multiple targets) but while going one and one against someone has she ever used this before."
Only because it's not exciting for the reader. Shooting at a target from a range where they can't hit you back makes perfect sense otherwise. Why give the enemy a chance to hit you when you can keep the fight one way?
Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Marvel Knight
King Saturn said:
"But she has used the Tactic Before... whether she was fighting one or multiple skrulls... it really doesnt matter... she has used it before and she could use it here... "
She could...I still don't think she would. Even if she does, its not impossible for She-Hulk to get in range of her, and once  she does she should beable to keep her in her range.
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kid Crow
Ms. Marvel has fought like this against the Skrulls, literally blowing holes through them and heads splattering to bits..  She would know very well the outcome if she exchanged fists with She-Hulk.  And she wouldn't want to go there.  If She-Hulk can get to her in melee, it's over.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeSAW

Could go either way but Id say She Hulk has a better battle resume, shes beat some real heavy hitters so i tend to lean towards her.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ecsnclr
SeSAW said:
"Could go either way but Id say She Hulk has a better battle resume, shes beat some real heavy hitters so i tend to lean towards her."

well same goes but i always lean towards Ms Marvel
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Scourge
Marvel
Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, can Carol hurt She-Hulk with her blasts? What are their best feats?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Carol abuses her flight, travel speed, and energy projection, she can win. However, if she goes in and attempts to trade blows with Jen, She-Hulk would take it pretty handily. Magneto once forcibly pushed Jen's fist into Carol's face and she was fodderized. Current She-Hulk would casually stomp current Carol though no matter what happens.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By greenroost
helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenroost: that's not how it's done, show me or at least list them

And they're definitely not high end

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

carol

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk wrecks, slim form or not.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Shukie. Carol's best bet is to hit and run. Physically Carol is at a disadvantage...so energy attacks are her best bet.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By greenroost

@captainsweatpan said:

@greenroost: that's not how it's done, show me or at least list them

And they're definitely not high end

your opinion is not an absolute fact and I was just stating an opinion and in my opinion (and sources considered), ms. marvel's stats were higher even though she hulk would've put up maybe a 20-25% contest

also the information in the op was a misconception because she hulk was not stronger than ms.marvel unless you had definite proof

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Noone1996

@captainsweatpan: She's blasted an enemy into the stratosphere and harmed Gamora/War Machine with her energy projection. Also forced Namora off of her with a blast. That's pretty much it actually. Now that I think about it, her photon blasts are actually shit.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers