Both bloodlusted who wins?

616 and Rebirth feats

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Damage let’s not pretend like she-hulk isn’t fodder to normal hulk, Sentry, Namor and damage made work of the justice league. Hulk and damage are basically the same character.

Justice league=Avengers

Damage>Justice league=Avengers<Hulk

Damage=Hulk

Damage treats her as the fodder she is

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nwname  Moderator

@mbatz: Rebirth JL is frequently portrayed as fodder/mid tier.

Damage should not be that strong, iirc he used several small missiles to kill his knockoffs and that explosion did more damage than his punches.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Do you think She Hulk can fight Damage the same way Rebirth WW did or better?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hulk without weapons Diana with weapons Stomps

DyingIsGhey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DyingIsGhey

@mbatz said:

Damage let’s not pretend like she-hulk isn’t fodder to normal hulk, Sentry, Namor and damage made work of the justice league. Hulk and damage are basically the same character.

She isn't. She traded blows with bloodlusted Namor comfortably, she beat a clone of Hulk, she gave Thor a migraine in 3 hits, she traded blows with Bran the Blessed and drew blood from him (same guy fought with pissed off Hercules for fun in the same series), she traded blows with classic Drax, stomped Orka (same Orka who one-shot Vision and Iron Man at the same time and fought with Thor for a while), beat Abomination, drew blood from Power Gem Champion with a punch, dented adamantium tipped drill with her teeth, etc. And that was all before she got amped by Celestials into her current form.

Justice league=Avengers

Lol no. Rebirth Justice League <<<<< Iron Man.

Trash logic. Rebirth Superman stalemated him solo, so did Rebirth Wonder Woman, and he couldn't even beat Batman solo. And that's not mentioning the fact that Rebirth JL are a bunch of Superfriends-tier weaklings.

Damage=Hulk

If Hulk was a low mid who got tentacle raped by Poison Ivy or couldn't even oneshot Batman (both things that happened to Damage, lol), then yes, he would be equal the Damage. In real world, however, even Joe Fixit is superior to Damage by far.

More like gets his head knocked off.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

She isn't. She traded blows with bloodlusted Namor comfortably, she beat a clone of Hulk, she gave Thor a migraine in 3 hits, she traded blows with Bran the Blessed and drew blood from him (same guy fought with pissed off Hercules for fun in the same series), she traded blows with classic Drax, stomped Orka (same Orka who one-shot Vision and Iron Man at the same time and fought with Thor for a while), beat Abomination, drew blood from Power Gem Champion with a punch, dented adamantium tipped drill with her teeth, etc. And that was all before she got amped by Celestials into her current form.

Justice league=Avengers

Lol no. Rebirth Justice League <<<<< Iron Man.

Trash logic. Rebirth Superman stalemated him solo, so did Rebirth Wonder Woman, and he couldn't even beat Batman solo. And that's not mentioning the fact that Rebirth JL are a bunch of Superfriends-tier weaklings.

Damage=Hulk

If Hulk was a low mid who got tentacle raped by Poison Ivy or couldn't even oneshot Batman (both things that happened to Damage, lol), then yes, he would be equal the Damage. In real world, however, even Joe Fixit is superior to Damage by far.

More like gets his head knocked off.

Your delusional

Not even my worst enemy would say something like Justice League<<<<<<<<<<<<Ironman

Your a troll with zero credibilty

More importantly this is current She-hulk you ignorant scum

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND THE AVENGER COULDNT TAKE DOWN A PISSED OFF BUT NOT BLOODLUSTED NAMOR

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND THE AVENGERS COULDNT BEAT THE HULK

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND AVENGERS COULDNT BEAT NOT TRYING AT ALL SENTRY

DAMAGE IS ABOVE FODDER LIKE SHE-HULK. AS IN SHE-HULK FROM AVENGER (2019).

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cruelrain

@mbatz: to be fair that Namor was underwater and he got a huge amp because hydroman's powers

DyingIsGhey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

Your delusional

Not even my worst enemy would say something like Justice League<<<<<<<<<<<<Ironman

Your a troll with zero credibilty

More importantly this is current She-hulk you ignorant scum

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND THE AVENGER COULDNT TAKE DOWN A PISSED OFF BUT NOT BLOODLUSTED NAMOR

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND THE AVENGERS COULDNT BEAT THE HULK

CURRENT SHE-HULK AND AVENGERS COULDNT BEAT NOT TRYING AT ALL SENTRY

DAMAGE IS ABOVE FODDER LIKE SHE-HULK. AS IN SHE-HULK FROM AVENGER (2019).

Ooooh, typing in all caps, you must be really pissed off that you're arguing for garbage mid tier?

@juiceboks@rogueshadow@the_red_viper this guy is breaking insult rules, btw. Deal with this please.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mbatz

@dyingisghey:Such a sad existence, you troll me through various threads with the sole mission of getting me banned or worse, quite pitiful but equally detestable.

Regardless of what you may accuse me off I will still say the truth regarding the outcome of a fight.

Removing me wouldn’t change anything either because eventually someone more capable then me would arrive.

So I will continue speaking facts. SHE-HULK is fodder, I don’t care if she’s your childhood hero, goddess or your sister, you have to put up with the outcome like everyone else.

I will be here to stop your trolling.

Damage wins irrefutably.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omg

DyingIsGhey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: the only sad things here are your YouTube comments tier "arguments", your childish bitching and your wank of fodder characters. Stay mad that unamped She-Hulk still punches a hole through low mid tier Damage.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14 god_spawn  Moderator
@mbatz: No need for the insults, dude.
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: the only sad things here are your YouTube comments tier "arguments", your childish bitching and your wank of fodder characters. Stay mad that unamped She-Hulk still punches a hole through low mid tier Damage.

It’s hilarious, you comeback to me to argue.

Apparently I have youtube tier arguments, even though your one and only argument wasn’t with the current She-hulk, that’s hilarious.

At the end of the day your the person who used non-current versions of She-hulk and your the person that set me up to try get me banded.

And now your calling my arguments YouTube tier even though your own argument wasn’t with the right She-hulk.

I already knew you were a troll I didn’t know you were there King.

Next time bring real evidence before you call someone’s argument YouTube tier.

Oh and by the way stop with your below youtube tier arguments, even Youtubers would know to use current She-hulk.

Damage still stomps, your intent to prove otherwise is appalling.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: of course, I’ll make sure not to use anything clearly to offensive.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She Hulk literally stomps. She is amped to be above classic Hulks level according to Doctor Strange and can unleash nuke level punches with each blow. Damage on the other hand is pretty weaksauce, his best feat is stalemating Rebirth Superman which is nothing to write about.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

Damage, dude held his own with Diana who bested an amped, bloodlusted Supergirl

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Can't see Damage going through current She Hulk tbh. Rebirth feats for Damage harm him as well.