Shark (DC) vs Kraven the hunter (Marvel)

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Shark is on a murderous rampage along the shores of the west coast, many people put there money together, put a bounty on Shark's head and Kraven decides to take the job on. 

Can Kraven the hunter (Marvel) hunt down and kill Shark. Kraven has one week of prep to get any equipment available (Any equipment he has used in the past) together, hunt down and kill Shark. 

Can he get the job done? 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Shark as in this guy?

No Caption Provided

Stomp. Kraven stands no chance and this should be locked. Even with a day of prep, what is he going to do? This creature shrugged off strikes from Green Lantern and came back after being BFR'd at least twice.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis

@k4tzm4n said:

Shark as in this guy?

No Caption Provided

Stomp. Kraven stands no chance and this should be locked. Even with a day of prep, what is he going to do? This creature shrugged off strikes from Green Lantern and came back after being BFR'd at least twice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@CapitolPunishment:

I don't think Kraven is beating any supershark,be it Shark or King Shark.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@k4tzm4n said:

Shark as in this guy?

No Caption Provided

Yep, that is the Shark I am talking about.

I am well aware that Shark is far and away superior to Kraven in every physical way possible. Perhaps this may be spite but that is not my intention in any way and I do apologize if it seems/is that way. 

Has Kraven not hunted many super-humans and even meta-humans in the past that vastly outclassed him physically? With vast resources and one week of prep (edited from one day) is it really in no way possible for Kraven to pull this off?

I am no expert on Kraven but know Shark pretty well. Perhaps you can provide an example of Kraven defeating someone that had him extremely outclassed physically?

I know you are somewhat an expert on Kraven so if you really think he has no chance then by all means this can be locked.

@entropy_aegis

I don't think Kraven is beating any supershark,be it Shark or King Shark.

I knew when creating this thread that it was a far stretch for Kraven to pull this off but I wanted to see what the Kraven experts had to say, if anyone could make a point that it was a possibility for Kraven to hunt Shark and be successful.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shark stomps.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

sharkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Needlebay

King Shark would be a decent match. Shark just eats him.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sandiego008

@Needlebay said:

King Shark would be a decent match. Shark just eats him.

that just sounds like people named characters wrong as a king shark should beat a shark ... I would think ...