Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Mord McCleaver

I don't know how much this will mean to anyone but here goes nothing:
The events of MK Armageddon happened because the most powerful warriors of the MK realms all met in battle and the resulting battle threatened to destroy all existence.
The warriors in this thread (Kahn especially), were some of the most powerful to meet on that field.
Now I know that there were a lot of warriors with varying strengths participating in Armageddon, but other than Onaga *who was stronger*, and Raiden and Liu Kang being around equal levels from my perspective, everyone was weaker than Kahn.
Now let me ask you this: If there was a fight between an army made up purely of Deathstroke clones and the number equaled that of those who participated in MK Armageddon (a relatively small army), do you think the resulting battle would come close to causing the apocalypse?  
My point is, MK characters seem to have more power than people on this site give them credit for o.O...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By MKF30
@Mord McCleaver said:

"I don't know how much this will mean to anyone but here goes nothing: The events of MK Armageddon happened because the most powerful warriors of the MK realms all met in battle and the resulting battle threatened to destroy all existence. The warriors in this thread (Kahn especially), were some of the most powerful to meet on that field. Now I know that there were a lot of warriors with varying strengths participating in Armageddon, but other than Onaga *who was stronger*, and Raiden and Liu Kang being around equal levels from my perspective, everyone was weaker than Kahn. Now let me ask you this: If there was an army made up purely of Deathstroke clones and the number equaled that of those who participated in MK Armageddon (a relatively small army), do you think the resulting battle would come close to causing the apocalypse?   My point is, MK characters seem to have more power than people on this site give them credit for o.O... "

Severe understatement of the year ^ lol....good to see I'm not the only one who feels that way....but then again, look at where we are... "comicvine.com" in some ways I expect it but a lot of people just assume false things about MK characters...sadly the same, sad haters on here(you know who they are) lol I got your PM I agree...will underrated MK characters...sad. 

Deathstroke dies badly....Ermac kills him easily, the end for DS..
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Mord McCleaver said:
" I don't know how much this will mean to anyone but here goes nothing: The events of MK Armageddon happened because the most powerful warriors of the MK realms all met in battle and the resulting battle threatened to destroy all existence. The warriors in this thread (Kahn especially), were some of the most powerful to meet on that field. Now I know that there were a lot of warriors with varying strengths participating in Armageddon, but other than Onaga *who was stronger*, and Raiden and Liu Kang being around equal levels from my perspective, everyone was weaker than Kahn. Now let me ask you this: If there was a fight between an army made up purely of Deathstroke clones and the number equaled that of those who participated in MK Armageddon (a relatively small army), do you think the resulting battle would come close to causing the apocalypse?   My point is, MK characters seem to have more power than people on this site give them credit for o.O... "
Actually if anything fanboys tend to overrate MK characters, delusional fanboys are actually convined Raiden is on Supermans level. 

Look at this moron on this site named Kadeem and look at some of the MK related fights he's made, that should explain it all to you

Oh and Deathstroke still wins
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By MKF30

Hey mord, check out your IM lmao..told ya ;)

Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Mord McCleaver said:
" I don't know how much this will mean to anyone but here goes nothing: The events of MK Armageddon happened because the most powerful warriors of the MK realms all met in battle and the resulting battle threatened to destroy all existence. The warriors in this thread (Kahn especially), were some of the most powerful to meet on that field. Now I know that there were a lot of warriors with varying strengths participating in Armageddon, but other than Onaga *who was stronger*, and Raiden and Liu Kang being around equal levels from my perspective, everyone was weaker than Kahn. Now let me ask you this: If there was a fight between an army made up purely of Deathstroke clones and the number equaled that of those who participated in MK Armageddon (a relatively small army), do you think the resulting battle would come close to causing the apocalypse?   My point is, MK characters seem to have more power than people on this site give them credit for o.O... "
Actually if anything fanboys tend to overrate MK characters, delusional fanboys are actually convined Raiden is on Supermans level.   Look at this moron on this site named Kadeem and look at some of the MK related fights he's made, that should explain it all to you  Oh and Deathstroke still wins "
Dude, you're on here saying that there's nothing super human about Shao Kahn. FYI, Kahn was one of the most powerful fighters in that fight that threatened the existence of all the realms.
I don't care what Kadeem does. I don't know him?
I didn't come here to track anyone or get personal about what they do, or group anyone who supports a certain series into some kinda' prejudice...
Answer my question. If an army of Deathstroke clones with numbers equal to that of the characters present in Armageddon had a fight (with standard equipment as stated in the OP here), do you think that it would threaten existence?
And if all of MK is made up of C-list fighters, why did the conflict almost result in the apocalypse?
And dude, I would never say Raiden is equal to Superman....  
Superman is such an over the top character, I can't stand to hear about him.
There's not a lot to compare him to that isn't close to invincible... Especially SAS... 
How faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap over tall buildings turned into what Superman can now do is beyond me =_=....
But Raiden is over Deathstroke, and so is Shao Kahn.  
Raiden didn't send Jax in to kill Kahn for some reason or another, and Jax was armed with an SMG at all times.
If the gun was effective, why not use it?
Kahn was a threat to the entire earth and Raiden was earth's protector. 
Why not just blow his brains out with the guns at hand when they had the chance?
Unless Raiden knows something that contradicts what you're telling me.... 
You tell me though.
Like you told me that Edenia and Outworld didn't merge, even though it was separated from Outworld by Kitana after Liu Kang defeated Shao Kahn (long before the events of MK Deception....)
Everytime I tell you something, you tell me something opinionated, something you reworded or something that doesn't make sense.
Please answer to all parts of this, and make sure there's reasoning behind what you say.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Mord McCleaver said:

Dude, you're on here saying that there's nothing super human about Shao Kahn. FYI, Kahn was one of the most powerful fighters in that fight that threatened the existence of all the realms.
I didn't come here to track anyone or get personal about what they do, or group anyone who supports a certain series into some kinda' prejudice...
Answer my question. If an army of Deathstroke clones with numbers equal to that of the characters present in Armageddon had a fight (with standard equipment as stated in the OP here), do you think that it would threaten existence?
And if all of MK is made up of C-list fighters, why did the conflict almost result in the apocalypse?
There's not a lot to compare him to that isn't close to invincible... Especially SAS... 
How faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap over tall buildings turned into what Superman can now do is beyond me =_=....
Raiden didn't send Jax in to kill Kahn for some reason or another, and Jax was armed with an SMG at all times.
Why not just blow his brains out with the guns at hand when they had the chance?
You tell me though.
Like you told me that Edenia and Outworld didn't merge, even though it was separated from Outworld by Kitana after Liu Kang defeated Shao Kahn (long before the events of MK Deception....)
Everytime I tell you something, you tell me something opinionated, something you reworded or something that doesn't make sense.
Please answer to all parts of this, and make sure there's reasoning behind what you say.   "

Which is true, Shao Kahn has never demonstrated anything that makes him superhuman
The mostpowerful character in that fight? Guess what, he seems powerful because he fights other normal humans and C list fighters
I never said you cared, my point was that MK fans on this site are retarded
I'm not understanding your question either

Because the Elder Gods couldn't keep a bunch of C list fighters in line, it isn't a matter of the fighters being powerful as it is the Elder Gods being so weak that the needed Blaze to keep them all in check

I never said that you said that, I said that their are people on this site that beleive Raiden is on Supermans level

Faster then a speeding bullet was back during the 40's it turned into what it is now because its had 70 years to do so

Raiden would be able over Deathstroke because Deathstroke can't hurt him with bullets, and Raiden can just blow himself up again, although DS could still KO him

Kahn isn't above Deathstroke, Kahn loses to C list fighters like Liu Kang, Kahn has no superhuman physical stats, Kahn can't fight very well, Kahn is made out of flesh and bone, Deathstroke can put a bullet in his head, or decapitate him, or beat him to death with his bare hands

What Raiden did is irrelevant, the fact is no one has ever tried to use a gun on Shao Kahn before, there is nothing to suggest that he is bullet proof, your just speculating now

Probably because it wouldn't have been a very good story if Jax just went up to him and shot him in the head, my guess 

Never once did it state that Edenia was merged with Outworld, and even if it was Deception was the first time that you can actually see the realm for itself.  Which means that the Kahn may have stolen everyone souls from there and may have had to give them back when Liu Kang kicked his ass. 

Most likely though, it never merged, even in Deception it states that they are still fighting to be free of Kahns rule over the realm

So most likely, it never merged, Kahn has just ruled over it for a very long ass time

No, you just make baseless claims and give Kahn powers he doesn't have, you just want him to win so bad your willing to say anything

Kahn loses to C list fighters, Deathstroke takes on teams of superheroes at once by himself.  Do the math son, there is nothing Kahn can do
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

I still see nothing proving DS can defeat a powerful telekinetic...

"
Of course you don't because you haven't read anything with him in it.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By MKF30

I've read far more about DS then you have about Ermac obviously....being as how you think DS can actually do something to Ermac. I've still yet to see any proof on behalf of DS defeating a powerful TK.... 

It's simple Neon and Vance=know nothing about MK, period...and this thread clearly proves it... 

Ermac kills DS with ease and Kahn(if he got that far) would stomp DS...

Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@Neon_Nemesis: What do you mean the Elder Gods are too weak? XP 
Oh my god dude, and you're saying I'm making baseless claims?
Everytime the universe is in danger in Marvel, does ToAA fix everything directly?
How does the "weakness" of the Elder Gods have anything to do with the destruction caused by the fighters in Armageddon?
You're saying that they were too weak, but they never directly participated in the fight, and they WERE NOT the ones causing damage. 
When Galactus tries to devour the Earth, I don't see ToAA reach down and slap the crap out of him, but he could. 
It's not like the fighters were threatening the existence of the Elder Gods, but they did almost shatter the realms *which would kill everything else.*
They created Blaze, not all, but 2 of them.  What makes you think Blaze is so powerful to the point they "needed him to watch out for them"?
Way to go, you just made a HUGE bs statement.
Blaze was also created using a fraction of power from only 2 elder gods and was a safe guard put in place to protect the realms. 
Blaze is a fraction of the power of the Elder Gods, and you think they NEED him to protect the realms?
That's insane lol.
And Shao Kahn still sent those warriors flying off screen with his hammer. No mere human has that kind of strength display (with or without a hammer), so IT IS super human strength. I don't care if DS has more strength or not, the point is, YOU'RE WRONG. He has displayed Superhuman attributes. 
And it wasn't the Elder Gods who were responsible for the destruction caused by those "c-class" fighters, so your whole last post was basically you trying to etch out an argument to no avail. Very messed up logic was used, and a lot of denial.
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@Neon_Nemesis: Oops scratch that, Blaze was created by a Protector God (lower than elder god) and a prophet (lololololololol) who were ordered to create him.
That statement you made was a lot worse than I thought XD.
Blaze is WAY away from being some kind of "Elder God Protector" or whatever you're thinking lol.
MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mord McCleaver

said:

"

You tell me though.

Please answer to all parts of this, and make sure there's reasoning behind what you say. "

Which is true, Shao Kahn has never demonstrated anything that makes him superhuman

The mostpowerful character in that fight? Guess what, he seems powerful because he fights other normal humans and C list fighters

I never said you cared, my point was that MK fans on this site are retarded

I'm not understanding your question either

Because the Elder Gods couldn't keep a bunch of C list fighters in line, it isn't a matter of the fighters being powerful as it is the Elder Gods being so weak that the needed Blaze to keep them all in check

I never said that you said that, I said that their are people on this site that beleive Raiden is on Supermans level

Faster then a speeding bullet was back during the 40's it turned into what it is now because its had 70 years to do so

Raiden would be able over Deathstroke because Deathstroke can't hurt him with bullets, and Raiden can just blow himself up again, although DS could still KO him

Kahn isn't above Deathstroke, Kahn loses to C list fighters like Liu Kang, Kahn has no superhuman physical stats, Kahn can't fight very well, Kahn is made out of flesh and bone, Deathstroke can put a bullet in his head, or decapitate him, or beat him to death with his bare hands

What Raiden did is irrelevant, the fact is no one has ever tried to use a gun on Shao Kahn before, there is nothing to suggest that he is bullet proof, your just speculating now

Probably because it wouldn't have been a very good story if Jax just went up to him and shot him in the head, my guess

Never once did it state that Edenia was merged with Outworld, and even if it was Deception was the first time that you can actually see the realm for itself. Which means that the Kahn may have stolen everyone souls from there and may have had to give them back when Liu Kang kicked his ass.

Most likely though, it never merged, even in Deception it states that they are still fighting to be free of Kahns rule over the realm

So most likely, it never merged, Kahn has just ruled over it for a very long ass time

No, you just make baseless claims and give Kahn powers he doesn't have, you just want him to win so bad your willing to say anything

Kahn loses to C list fighters, Deathstroke takes on teams of superheroes at once by himself. Do the math son, there is nothing Kahn can do

Dont be a Biased Fanboy and Downplay Shao Kahn to a Human. and if you ever played MK9 you would know that in the end of Armageddon Shao Kahn has the Powers of a God so how can Bullets and a Sword beat a God, second of all how can he get past Ermac and wheres the proof of him beating a TK, and like previously stated how can Bullets and a Sword kill a man Made of a Million Souls, besides all Ermac has to do is catch him and Blow of his Arms like he did Jax. and i bet your one to think that DS can beat Armageddon Blaze. don't be foolish and accept the facts Shao Kahn is a God, DS is a human and Shao Kahn has been alive for years Honing his Skills and Magic and Martial Arts and he is Super Human if you watched his Fatality you would know that

Loading Video...

whats to Stop Shao Kahn from doing that to Slade?

LionsoLara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke will kill Motaro.

Ermac will kill Deathstroke.

Shao Kahn won't even have to get his hands dirty.

If it were just Shao Kahn vs Deathstroke then Shao Kahn would rip his ass in half end of story.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldmagic said:

Yes i think Deathstroke would win.