Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Mord McCleaver said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: Also, why are you judging my comic knowledge now? I just said I don't wanna' get personal with you o.O.... I can keep going, but this whole thing is gettin' way to back and forth and annoying. I can see your point, really. It's just that I view things differently.  If you want this to end, we can quit right here, but I don't see you convincing me of anything I don't know already that's gonna' make me go "Oh! Now I see!" This conflict has taken my whole day (and I don't blame you, I'm stubborn and I know it....) "

Because of the arguments you've used, ei Deathstroke never beating Batman [even though he has] 

Kahn has the ability to steal souls, as long as he kills his opponents first just like Shang Tsung has to
 Since Kahn is incapable of killing DS that isnt happening 

You can concede whenever you like
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By MKF30

lol this is hilarious...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Deathstroke wins, no matter how much MK fans whine and cry Kahn lost to a C list fighter

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By MKF30

Nope, DS won't even get past Ermac...sorry MK haters... 

People who can't see this I seriously pity at this point...forget Kahn, Kahn destroys DS...Ermac kills DS first though here.... 

Ahh, I love it...Neon knows nothing about MK Mord, you haven't realized this yet? lol 

Oh btw, Outworld and Edenia are two separate realms(they always were) the only time they were merged at one was in the MK movie(which isn't canon to the games storyline) but in the canon storyline via the Games, each realm is separate....

Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mord McCleaver

@Neon_Nemesis: Yeah, yeah I did... but it's nothing I didn't know, just something I didn't wanna' type out myself =_=... 
But the merging of Outworld and Edenia largely makes up what went down on earth realm. It happened....
Also, Konquest mode happened long after Shao Kahn merged the realms...
And no, I wasn't aware Slade had beaten Batman on numerous occasions. I know they've stalemated, but I didn't know he was defeated. My bad, but I do have comic knowledge. 
More so Marvel than DC, but I'm no comic n00b.
You're just trying to irritate me at this point, and I'm trying to let you know that I'm NOT trying to irritate you.
Either way, I'm going to go lift weights <---- There will be a remark made about this I know.............
Later everybody.....

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Mord McCleaver said:
"  @Neon_Nemesis: Yeah, yeah I did... but it's nothing I didn't know, just something I didn't wanna' type out myself =_=...  But the merging of Outworld and Edenia largely makes up what went down on earth realm. It happened.... Also, Konquest mode happened long after Shao Kahn merged the realms... And no, I wasn't aware Slade had beaten Batman on numerous occasions. I know they've stalemated, but I didn't know he was defeated. My bad, but I do have comic knowledge.  More so Marvel than DC, but I'm no comic n00b.You're just trying to irritate me at this point, and I'm trying to let you know that I'm NOT trying to irritate you. Either way, I'm going to go lift weights <---- There will be a remark made about this I know............. Later everybody..... "
Edenia never merged with Outworld, in Konquest mode, its a world of its own and has a portal in the nexus .  Meaning its clearly not apart of Outworld.  

I'm not trying to do anything, you made a stupid statement so I called you out on it, don't mad at me, get mad at your comic knowledge [or lack of]
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

When Shao Kahn can beat a C list fighter like Liu Kang then he might last more then a few seconds against DS, as of now he either gets a bullet in the head or decapitated

Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mord McCleaver
@Neon_Nemesis:  Just to prove I'm not the only one lacking knowledge:
 Many years ago, King Jerrod's best warriors lost ten Mortal Kombat tournaments in a row to the warriors of Outworld's ruler, Shao Kahn. By the rulings of the Elder Gods, this granted Kahn the power to invade Edenia. Outworld won the subsequent war and Edenia was annexed. To legitimize himself, Kahn forced queen Sindel into a marriage and adopted her daughter Kitana, among other members of the royal household while personally slaying Jerrod. In the wake of Shao Kahn's defeat at the hands of Liu Kang 10,000 years later, Edenia would be freed from its merger with Outworld by Kitana. With brief intermezzos of war and abduction by evil forces, Sindel has been Edenia's queen ever since. For many thousands of years, it was merged with Outworld after being defeated in Mortal Kombat. However, Edenia has recently become an independent realm again.  

Also copied for a wiki, but accurate. Later. =D
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Mord McCleaver said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  Just to prove I'm not the only one lacking knowledge:
 Many years ago, King Jerrod's best warriors lost ten Mortal Kombat tournaments in a row to the warriors of Outworld's ruler, Shao Kahn. By the rulings of the Elder Gods, this granted Kahn the power to invade Edenia. Outworld won the subsequent war and Edenia was annexed. To legitimize himself, Kahn forced queen Sindel into a marriage and adopted her daughter Kitana, among other members of the royal household while personally slaying Jerrod. In the wake of Shao Kahn's defeat at the hands of Liu Kang 10,000 years later, Edenia would be freed from its merger with Outworld by Kitana. With brief intermezzos of war and abduction by evil forces, Sindel has been Edenia's queen ever since. For many thousands of years, it was merged with Outworld after being defeated in Mortal Kombat. However, Edenia has recently become an independent realm again.     aLSO COPIED FROM A WIKI, BUT ACCURATE. lATER. =d "
I thought you were leaving? You said that about 4 times now

Bottom line, in Deception Edenia was its own world and had its own portal so no, it was not apart of Outworld
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By GT-Man

shao kan
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By bumnut

How the F.......  did a Shao Kahn vs Deathstroke practically come to two hundred posts???
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MKF30

lol ^ exactly bumnut...how indeed...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Because delusional fanboys are under this impression that Kahn can win here even though he got his ass kicked by a C list fighter

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By NickA

Shao Kahn rapes this
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By bumnut
@NickA said:
"Shao Kahn rapes this "

I'm not going to be able to sleep at night now lol
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By MKF30

Or delusional haters under the impression that DS can some how defeat two guys more powerful then him....lol 

Shao Kahn would kill DS, but DS wouldn't even get past Ermac...;)

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Nope, just delusional fanboys that think Kahn can win

Deathstroke wins, when Kahn can get past a C list fighter he might last more then a few seconds

Bullet to the head, decapitated or gets beaten to death, Kahn gets murked against a guy that can beat down teams of superheroes on a daily basis

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By MKF30

Nope, DS won't even get past Ermac....Liu Kang isn't a C list fighter(sadly a biased flawed view doesn't count as canon facts)

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#169  Edited By mavfan626

Sorry this has nothin to do with the thread its just funny!
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Doesn't have to, someone pointed out earlier that he can easily sneak past Ermac and Motaro, 

Liu Kang is a C list fighter that has done nothing to make him an A lister by comic standards

Kahn gets killed against a guy that beats down teams of super heroes on a regular basis

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By MKF30

Yes he does...didn't you read the OP rules? lol Kahn has Ermac and Motaro as guards and DS has to get past them...so unless he "sneaks past them" which I doubt is "ok" given the terms King posted, DS will die... 

No sneaking Batman nonsense....lol otherwise that just implies ...DS=afraid of Ermac and Motaro yet wants to Face Kahn? That's just crazy or stupid lol 

Kahn never got killed...so why do you continue to post false information? Because you hate them?

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

It stated how far will he get in this fight, and someone mentioned that he can sneak past the first 2

How is it nonsense? Kahn is Deathstrokes target, 

Your ABC logic will get you no where, Ermac is made out of souls and Deathstroke has no conventional means to harm him, Kahn is made out of flesh and bone, has no superhuman stats, has no fighting skill, 

I never said Kahn got killed, I love how MK fans low to put words in other peoples mouth

I said Kahn would get killed in this fight, and so far that fact remains since MK fanboys haven't given a valid defense for him yet

Delusional fanboys, gotta love them yet pity them

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By MKF30

Yes, as in how far how many guys will he get thru before Shao Kahn(if so) that's what that means... 

If I say How many guys will Jason Todd get past before he stops and I make a list of 5 guys, obviously he can't "just sneak around them" lol otherwise that implies he's afraid to fight them to some degree.... 

Actually it's pure logic, where yours is flawed....and are obviously not getting what I'm saying...you're saying "DS can sneak past Ermac"(who btw is also a ninja himself) secondly, why would he do that? Oh yeah because he would lose badly to Ermac... 

Just admit it, DS will die one way or another here....whether to Ermac or Motaro, and/or Shao Kahn if need be....but like I said, DS won't even get past Ermac so...yeah... 

Kahn wins this... 

Ahh, I see you're once again biting off my witty remarks? Real original....but nobody agrees with you with DS taking this unless they're a comic fanboy...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Nope, he simpyl states how far he gets, and sneaking past the two is a very viable option

That would be in a gauntlet match, the difference is the OP made a scenario of Deathstroke sneaking into Kahns palace in an attempt to kill him 

Actually its pure MK fanboy logic, which is as viable as Storm fanboy or DBZ fanboy logic

Just because Ermac would defeat him doesn't mean Shao Kahn would, once again your ABC logic fails you, Ermac is made of souls and cannot be harmed by Deathstrokes conventional weaponry, Kahn is made of flesh and bones and can be harmed by DS equipment or his bare hands

Just admit it, Kahn would die against Deathstroke, Deathstroke is a team buster, Kahn cant even beat one C list fighter

Deathstroke wins, when Kahn stops getting owned by C list fighters and can take on teams of superheroes by himself then he may stand a chance

Nope, just mocking you as usual, you simply make it too easy =)

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By MKF30

Yes, as in how far can he get by defeating, not "running away" from them lmao...big difference... 

Either way you look at it, DS dies at either Ermac's hands or Kahn's.... 

MK fanboy logic? umm this is random, but then again from an MK hater I expect this...moving on. 

Ahh, I see so what you're saying is you pretty much believe Ermac>>>>Shao Kahn in terms of power? You know what, he may be a better fighter but in terms of power...Kahn has him why? Well, it's easy....because he controlled Ermac for years until MKD saga when Kenshi freed him from Kahn's control/hold over him... 

Bet you didn't know that huh? It's ok, I'll gladly fill you in ;) 

And Liu Kang again isn't a C list fighter, he's an A(but I know you hate everything MK so try to not say pointless stuff) 

Mocking me? lol right...again must I really test your MK knowledge and make you look bad? Nahh...that would be far too easy since you actually think DS can win here...lol MK have A and B fighters, not C...except a few perhaps... 

DS dies, either way.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Nope, it just says how far will he get in this situation, sneaking past a vessel of souls is a very viable option

Nope, he can sneak past Ermac, Kahn won't even be a slight challenge, when Kahn can beat a C list fighter then he may stand a chance

MK fanboy logic = either give MK characters random powers they don't have or call people haters, the only two tactics they know

Who is more powerful is irrelevant, you use flawed ABC Logic

Once again, Deathstroke cannot hurt Ermac because he is made out of souls, unless he can be Ko'd which I am not sure of

Kahn is a flesh and bone being, he can be shot up, or DS could knock him around and kill him with his bare hands

Liu Kang is an A list in MKverse, a C list everywhere else

No matter how you look at it, fact is Kahn was defeated by a mediocre martial artist

Deathstroke either puts a bullet in his head, decapitates him, or beats him to death with his bare hands

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By MKF30

lmao....well you know what, that actually won't happen being as how Ermac can sense things(as he states in MKD ending which is canon) 

He won't sneak past Ermac, he will most likely get killed by him though...Kahn never lost to a C list fighter-Liu Kang=Earth's best fighter....C list my ass.... 

MK hater logic=completely ignore the rules of the thread and have my comicbook guy avoid Ermac lmao and kill Shao Kahn...most flawed argument ever.... 

Everytime you call me a "fanboy" you come off as a hater, so touche... 

Ermac actually isn't made of souls, his body is a vessle but powered by souls(as stated in his MKA ending, his body can be destroyed) but the souls will live on and destroy you... 

Liu Kang is an A list fighter anywhere, he's been trained since he was a little kid(unlike some others you say are supposedly better fighters who started training far older) 

He's far from mediocre, that's your opinion of the character(not fact) fact wise he's a great fighter.... 

lol, would never happen Kahn or Ermac would just deflect the bullet then kill DS...Kahn has far more strength then DS...would never happen

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

lmao....well you know what, that actually won't happen being as how Ermac can sense things(as he states in MKD ending which is canon) 

He won't sneak past Ermac, he will most likely get killed by him though...Kahn never lost to a C list fighter-Liu Kang=Earth's best fighter....C list my ass.... 

MK hater logic=completely ignore the rules of the thread and have my comicbook guy avoid Ermac lmao and kill Shao Kahn...most flawed argument ever.... 

Everytime you call me a "fanboy" you come off as a hater, so touche... 

Ermac actually isn't made of souls, his body is a vessle but powered by souls(as stated in his MKA ending, his body can be destroyed) but the souls will live on and destroy you... 

Liu Kang is an A list fighter anywhere, he's been trained since he was a little kid(unlike some others you say are supposedly better fighters who started training far older) 

He's far from mediocre, that's your opinion of the character(not fact) fact wise he's a great fighter.... 

lol, would never happen Kahn or Ermac would just deflect the bullet then kill DS...Kahn has far more strength then DS...would never happen

"
It stated Ermac was able to sense and ominous force that was everywhere.  That doesn't mean he is going to sense Deathstroke

He can sneak past people with superhuman sense, so yeah he will sneak past Ermac then kill Kahn

Liu Kang  is a C list fighter that is only the best in MK because MK is full of C list fighters

Delusional MK fanboy logic = give MK characters powers they don't have and use incredibly flawed ABC logic

Everytime you call me a hater, you come off as a fanboy that has no valid argument, GJ

Regardless, Deathstroke has nothing in his arsenal that can kill Ermac except possibly the power staff, why fight an unnecessary battle though? If you knew anything about Deathstroke then you would know that isn't his style

Liu Kang would be a mediocre fighter in other universes, being trained since he was a kid means nothing.  Liu Kang has never demonstrated any skill or fighting technique that would put himself on par with top tier fighters in comics or other universes

Kahn has never defleceted a bullet before, Kahn has never shown the reflexes to deflect a bullet

Deathstroke has greaters strenght feats then Kahn does, Kahn isn't superhuman, Deathstroke is

Deathstroke either puts a bullet in Kahns head, decapitates him or beats him to death with his bare hands
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By NickA
@Neon_Nemesis:
He was trained a rasied by the White Lotus Society, Temple of Light, Wu Shi Academy since he was a boy. 
He also trained with Master Bo' Rai Cho (who is a master of dozens of Outworld styles and many Earthrealm styles) 
He competed in the Mortal Kombat Tournament, beating the best fighter in all the realms (no comic book character has done anything like this) 
He defeated Shang Tsung (a powerful socerer, who has lived for centuries, mastered many martial arts, has absored thousands of souls to make him more formidable, a former Mortal Kombat Champion, and can control fire) 
He defeated Shao Kahn (a powerful socerer, who has lived for millions of years, mastered many Outworld martial arts, former Mortal Kombat Champion, conquered many realms, adviser of Onaga, he has energy projectiles and can enhance his attacks with energy, and has superhuman strength) 
He defeated Shao Kahn armies and his best warriors 
He defeated armies of Tarkatans 
He defeated Shinnoks armies 
He defeated Shinnok (a fallen elder god, Shinnok possess a millions of years worth of knowledge, mastered many martial arts, and defeated Lucifer the ruler of the Netherrealm with ease
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By MKF30

Again, Liu Kang isn't a C list fighter(but you can believe what you want, it's funny at this point) actually he has, defeating a powerful sorcerer with fighting skills far more then DS and Liu Kang(being as how he has souls of thousands of dead warriors over time and thus gaining their knowledge, ability to fight and what they know) and defeating an emperor even more powerful then Shang...and Shinnok, so there's your proof right there...til DS defeats anyone remotely on par with those guys with powers besides just umm Batman and a few other people who could easily kill DS in DC, I'm not impressed...

Ermac being as how he can sense Onaga(a being far more powerful then DS can ever dream to be) I'm sure he can sense a guy with a gun around... 

Your delusional comment as usual serves no purpose and obviously you're again just insulting since you have no valid argument here.. 

You're the one who pulled out the fanboy card far before any of us accused you of being a hater...but everyone here agrees with me, mav, nick, devil, kadeem, cascadeking, whitelantern, lord raiden, mork, etc shall I go on? You make it obvious...  

Kahn can deflect attacks, via his magic...they gave him this ability in MKA plus he can just shoot a magical projectile at DS, grab him and snap his neck...you have to realize he's got super human strength...not superman level obviously but far more then DS...but again he wouldn't get past Ermac...

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#181  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Deathstroke wins

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Zaterra

Deathstroke won't even get past Ermac/Motaro, but if he fought Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn would murder Deathstroke

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Zaterra said:
"

Deathstroke won't even get past Ermac/Motaro, but if he fought Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn would murder Deathstroke

"
Proof
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Zaterra

If you watch that video MKF, Mav posted about Ermac that's obvious proof.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By MKF30

Ahh, you mean this one?  

I highly doubt DS will do anything vs that ^ lmao...Ermac thinks and DS dies... 

Or this, if he can take on several of MK's elite warriors..I think he can manage one guy with a few guns.. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#186  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Deathstroke wins "
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By MKF30

Yet nothing to imply that... 

Ermac will kill DS

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Ermac and Shao Khan bring nothing to the table Deathstroke has not faced and destroyed

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By MKF30

Actually, they do..for one they're far more powerful and DS has nothing to do against Ermac...he shoots a gun, Ermac will deflect it via his TK and then think and break DS in half...game over. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@MKF30 said:
"

Actually, they do..for one they're far more powerful and DS has nothing to do against Ermac...he shoots a gun, Ermac will deflect it via his TK and then think and break DS in half...game over. 

"
You realize everyone Deathstroke fights is far more powerful than him right? His main super power is not his physical enhancements it is his super brain that is why he wins 3/4s the fights he is in.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MKF30

Some of his foes are more powerful then Ermac(not everyone) Batman is no where near Ermac's level of power nor is anyone else of the Bat family... 

Yes, he's smart I get that ...but your brain means nothing if someone can use their brain and break you in two...lol. And as for Kahn, well you are aware the guy can steal souls right? What is DS going to do to protect him from that? on top of elite dark magic... 

If DS had a few days prep, maybe I can see something turning out differently but he can't win here....You watched the video I posted where Ermac took on multiple people at once (with no prep) and defeated them with ease, including relating to Liu Kang's soul...another power of his.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@MKF30 said:
"

Some of his foes are more powerful then Ermac(not everyone) Batman is no where near Ermac's level of power nor is anyone else of the Bat family... 

Yes, he's smart I get that ...but your brain means nothing if someone can use their brain and break you in two...lol. And as for Kahn, well you are aware the guy can steal souls right? What is DS going to do to protect him from that? on top of elite dark magic... 

If DS had a few days prep, maybe I can see something turning out differently but he can't win here....You watched the video I posted where Ermac took on multiple people at once (with no prep) and defeated them with ease, including relating to Liu Kang's soul...another power of his.

"
Deathstroke's brain puts him steps ahead of his opponents constantly he maps out the battle before it starts while his opponent is thinking of what to do he is on his third move and you realize his staff or exploding discs will annihlate Kahn or ermac completely and he can fire them or throw them faster than they can think due to his brain
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

"
You don't know A THING about Deathstroke.Just this part of your post proves that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By MKF30

Ermac is made up of souls(which DS can't destroy) best case he can do is destroy his physical body/vessle but he can't do anything against what powers Ermac...and I just don't see DS doing anything vs. Telekinetic attacks....Ermac has several options, creating a psychic barrier, tossing things at DS, removing his weapons and or just lifting him and breaking him apart(How is DS going to avoid that head on?) besides, once DS tosses anything at Ermac he'll deflect or catch it via his TK and toss it right back at him...

And Kahn is just a power brute, I can see DS outsmarting Kahn but still would have a very rough time and Kahn has powerful magic.... 

And you don't know a thing about MK Vance...

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

In DC losing your soul means nothing Joker and Lobo have had their souls torn out and they are fine

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

And you don't know a thing about MK Vance...

You just say the opposite of what I say when you're wrong and don't want to admit it.The difference between me and you is you say things that PROVE you don't know anything about Deathstroke.You couldn't say the same for me the other way around.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By MKF30

Ok, Son(even though that sounds ridiculous) lol how about being ripped in half with a thought? :P 

Vance, no you obviously here have no argument so you'll just say DS without any reasonable explanation...at least Son is giving me something...you're are just saying DS wins without any evidence or argument...and then telling me I don't know anything about DS, so touche....all I know is you don't seem aware of what Ermac and Kahn can do to DS here.... 

Even after I posted canon feats, information and powers of Ermac...yet I've seen nothing of you posting for DS's favor...I rest my case.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@MKF30: Ermac and Shao Kahn simply are not fast enough to deal with Stroke it does not matter how physically strong they are or if they are good at fighting. He can evade their fists and their energy attacks
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:

Vance, no you obviously here have no argument so you'll just say DS without any reasonable explanation...at least Son is giving me something...you're are just saying DS wins without any evidence or argument...and then telling me I don't know anything about DS, so touche....all I know is you don't seem aware of what Ermac and Kahn can do to DS here.... 

How do I obviously have no argument? Because you were just acting as if showing Ermac fighting a bunch of mortals is comparable to someone who has fought teams of superhumans with no prep? I'm telling you..you don't know anything about DS because you don't.Not because i'm trying to insult you or cover for not having an argument.I don't seem to be aware of Ermac and Kahn can do? Go ahead as usual and act as if you posted anything substantial to what they can do.I haven't said anything about either character so how the hell can it seem like I don't know anything? You put your lack of knowledge out there.Not me.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By MKF30

Son, he won't be able to dodge being lifted/mental attack from Ermac, Shao Kahn projecting a magical fireball, perhaps...but definitely not Ermac looking at him and thinking...DS is dead man. Nothing he can do. 

Because you're just posting "DeathStroke" without any argument lol Vance...and they're not normal mortals, the weakest of that group is easily Jax and Sonya(the rest have supernatural abilities) but even so, even say they have no powers that's still what? 6-7 guys at once vs. one guy yet he pretty  much owned them as Shujinko stated(he had no trouble)....so what is DS one guy with a few guns going to do? Nothing... 

I know enough to judge, I'm sure I know more about DS then you do about Ermac...you obviously don't know he has TK...and perhaps what that ability means...Nothing DS has can harm Ermac... 

Not really, if anything I'm the one educating others on MK on here half the time while others do it for me like lordraiden, nick and mav, cascade, devil etc... 

I still see nothing proving DS can defeat a powerful telekinetic...