Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30: 
Just because Ermac would win doesn't mean Shao Kahn would

You say people know nothing about MK characters, yet you make up things about them all the time

Last time I checked, Shao Kahn wasn't bullet proof, SShao Kahn had no superhuman stats

When did Jax, Sonya or Sektor use a gun? I know Stryker uses one did they ever try using em against the high tier characters? No

Deathstroke puts a bullet in Kahns head, game over 
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By warlock360

If Shao Kahn is on the hitlist, Deathstroke would easily outmanuver the other two. Deathstroke took on the justice league ( with prep) and the crack of the bone was enough for deathstroke to already engage Black Canary before she could even scream, he do the very same to any of the given opponents. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MKF30

No Neon, I post something called facts about them...unlike you...

And you clearly missed my point(big shock) I said Deathstroke wouldn't even get to Shao Kahn given his powers(and I ever posted two canon videos backing my claim) unlike you... 

Who said Shao Kahn was "bullet proof"? lol I said people in MK who have guns are typically low tiered character compared to others...Jax, Stryker, Sonya....Jax and Sonya are military, while Stryker is a cop....you think they would beat Shao Kahn in H2H? Or even if they attempt to kill him, he won't let them...he wouldn't give them the chance and has magic abilities... that surpass that of umm "a gun"  

Kahn uses his telekinesis and chokes DS to death or smashs him with his hammer...game over. 

Umm, wow you can't be serious...Mk2, MK3 much? Shao Kahn invaded Earthrealm, has taken on the other godly characters(at times) and can take souls at will....so he can always just take DS's soul, the end...

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lost_Rellik

DS could manage the win, as said many times before Ermac could prove troublesome.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"No Neon, I post something called facts about them...unlike you..."
Please stop now, I can take your fanboyism for so much but I won't tolerate a lying turd like yourself

@MKF30 said:
"And you clearly missed my point(big shock) I said Deathstroke wouldn't even get to Shao Kahn given his powers(and I ever posted two canon videos backing my claim) unlike you... "

I believe someone already stated that he can easily bypass the other 2 
and I already acknowledge Ermac could probably beat him, but only him

@MKF30 said:
"Who said Shao Kahn was "bullet proof"? lol I said people in MK who have guns are typically low tiered character compared to others...Jax, Stryker, Sonya....Jax and Sonya are military, while Stryker is a cop....you think they would beat Shao Kahn in H2H? Or even if they attempt to kill him, he won't let them...he wouldn't give them the chance and has magic abilities... that surpass that of umm "a gun"  "

Once again..have they ever actually used a gun on Shao Kahn? Or any MK character for that matter, Stryker uses one as gameplay mechanic

What magic ability? He shoots a green fireball out of his ass that can be avoided by anyone with more then 2 brain cells

@MKF30 said:
""  

Kahn uses his telekinesis and chokes DS to death or smashs him with his hammer...game over. 

"

What TK? When has he ever shown TK? You must love failing

@MKF30 said:
"Umm, wow you can't be serious...Mk2, MK3 much? Shao Kahn invaded Earthrealm, has taken on the other godly characters(at times) and can take souls at will....so he can always just take DS's soul, the end..."

What godly characters did he fight? Raiden? Also who fights who isn't a viable argument, Deathstroke has fought Superman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Flash, Kyle Rayner, and others, but I don't use that in my argument

When has ever taken a soul? Proof please....oh wait..I forget that you don't provide proof. My bad
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MKF30

lol, then get the hell out of the thread because I'm not lying kid, I'm using facts...read em and weep...I'm not going anywhere especially where an MK topic is present ;) keep dreaming.  

Your second part makes no sense, here's why...you said you admit "Ermac would prove troublesome for DS" correct? Yet you say in the same sentence, someone already said(not you btw) that DS would manage against the other "two implying both Motaro and Ermac....right lol 

Yeah, I'm so sure DS would dodge every magic attack as well as soul drain attacks and telekinetic ones...dude, get a clue please...and Stryker has it in the storyline, GOOD GOD HE'S A COP!!! lol...wow, do you not know cops=USE GUNS? lmao....  

lol, hahahaha and ladies and gents this once again proves my point...MKConquest he uses TK, MKArmageddon he also has telekinetic abilities....and his dark magic. I'm not falling, just using facts....anymore questions? ;)  

Raiden is the only one who has defeated Kahn(with relative ease) everyone else he has given much trouble... 

Please post scans of DS defeating Superman, WW, Batman, Flash, Zatanna, Kyle etc(at once) you said you don't want to use that but yet you brought it up? I'd like to see scans if it's not too much to ask...afterall you did bring it up. I don't deny he fought all of them but take all of them one at once and not get his ass handed to him would be PIS....  

Proof? Play MK3...UMK3, there's your proof....as well as reading his bio(he's lived forever because of his ability to steal souls)  but since you won't believe me or take my word for it...here(and yes the wiki here is accurate as well as other links before you think I fabricated them...) 
 http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/games/mk3/     
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_3#Storyline     

IN MK3, Kahn invades Earthrealm thus breaking the rules of MK...as he does so, both realms Outworld and Earthrealm merge into one...and Kahn claims billions of souls on Earth for his own. 

There's your proof...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:

" lol, then get the hell out of the thread because I'm not lying kid, I'm using facts...read em and weep...I'm not going anywhere especially where an MK topic is present ;) keep dreaming.  
    "

Kind of like how you said Bart was the weakest Flash in the other thread right? Not only do you make shit up but you generally have no clue what you are talking about

@MKF30

said:

" Your second part makes no sense, here's why...you said you admit "Ermac would prove troublesome for DS" correct? Yet you say in the same sentence, someone already said(not you btw) that DS would manage against the other "two implying both Motaro and Ermac....right lol"

It does make sense you just lack reading comprehension, I said Ermac would probably win against Deathstroke, then I said that someone else stated that Deathstroke can bypass Ermac and Motaro, as in sneak past them 

@MKF30

said:

" Yeah, I'm so sure DS would dodge every magic attack as well as soul drain attacks and telekinetic ones...dude, get a clue please...and Stryker has it in the storyline, GOOD GOD HE'S A COP!!! lol...wow, do you not know cops=USE GUNS? lmao.... "

So DS, who can dodge Superman, Wonder Woman and Starfire [ 3 beings that can solo MK] and can dodge point blank gun fire without breaking a sweat, yet he can't dodge a slow green projectile, MKF30 logic at its finest 
It doesn't matter if Stryker carries a gun or not, unless he actually uses it your point is irrelevant, has he ever shot Shao Kahn before? No...your logic is laughable

@MKF30

said:

"lol, hahahaha and ladies and gents this once again proves my point...MKConquest he uses TK, MKArmageddon he also has telekinetic abilities....and his dark magic. I'm not falling, just using facts....anymore questions? ;)  

"

Conquest? Wow...you're really going to use a non canon TV series in your argument? Yeah, you are failing 

@MKF30 said:

"
Raiden is the only one who has defeated Kahn(with relative ease) everyone else he has given much trouble... 

Awesome, Kahn beat a bunch of C list fighters

@MKF30 said:

"

Please post scans of DS defeating Superman, WW, Batman, Flash, Zatanna, Kyle etc(at once) you said you don't want to use that but yet you brought it up? I'd like to see scans if it's not too much to ask...afterall you did bring it up. I don't deny he fought all of them but take all of them one at once and not get his ass handed to him would be PIS....  
  "

I never said he beat them you moron, I said he fought them, he out manuvered Superman, fought Wonder Woman, I don't use these instances because they are pure PIS, he had prep with Kyle and Zatanna however he has beaten Wally before without prep time

The reason I don't use these scans is because they don't support my argument much, you said Shao Kahn fought godly characters yet you named one who he fought then you said Raiden beat him with ease 

As far as Kahn stealing souls, he did so because Earth and Outworld merged which was only possible because Kahns Priest did a ritual with sindel, nothing about Kahn taking souls with his own power
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MKF30

youre the dope, not me....you stated ds took on all those guys yet didnt beat then... good job of making yourself look dumb..... And actually, kahn took then it says bright as day..the shadow priests only contibuted with sindels resurrection genius...not with possessing souls...read again. mkc =not canon, never said it was but again, the moves ARE CANON....

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:

" youre the dope, not me....you stated ds took on all those guys yet didnt beat then... good job of making yourself look dumb..... And actually, kahn took then it says bright as day..the shadow priests only contibuted with sindels resurrection genius...not with possessing souls...read again. mkc =not canon, never said it was but again, the moves ARE CANON.... "

Yeah he did take them on, did I once ever say that he won? No... the point of this statement was to respond to you saying Shao Kahn fought godly beings, then you named one godly being that he fought and he got his ass kicked badly

He never once stated that either, I just watched your video again 2 times and he didn't say that, he had his priest place her soul on Earth which made the invasion possible

So basically, Kahn never took a soul under his own power, and was only able to take souls because his world merged with Earth due to a ritual his priest performed

MKC is non canon, that includes everything affiliated with it, non canon
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@D3athstroke said:
"Shao Kahn will destroy Deathstroke "

For a guy who names himself after Slade, you really don't have the slightest clue regarding where he stands as a character.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kadeem

The only characters that have proven to be a challenge for Khan in the past were characters like Raiden that are either gods, or have very powerful magic at their disposal.  Even id Slade should manage to defeat Ermac and Motaro,  he would have no means to defend himself from magical attacks, including having his soul stolen.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By bumnut

DS should either die a horrible death or end up working for The Emperor.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

DS wins 
At least until someone provides a legit argument for Shao Kahn

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:

"DS wins  At least until someone provides a legit argument for Shao Kahn "

You mean the go who basically ripped every humans soul out from earth that wasn't protecty by Raiden  when he invaded? That guy, that who you mean.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

You mean the go who basically ripped every humans soul out from earth that wasn't protecty by Raiden  when he invaded? That guy, that who you mean. "
Because his priest performed a ritual which ended up merging two worlds, you act like he just lifted his hand and sucked the soul from every being on the planet
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

You mean the go who basically ripped every humans soul out from earth that wasn't protecty by Raiden  when he invaded? That guy, that who you mean. "
Because his priest performed a ritual which ended up merging two worlds, you act like he just lifted his hand and sucked the soul from every being on the planet "

WTF has the merger got to do with anything?? Yes, that's exactly what HE did, rip every soul on earth out that wasn't protected by Raiden.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Because his priest performed a ritual which ended up merging two worlds, you act like he just lifted his hand and sucked the soul from every being on the planet "
WTF has the merger got to do with anything?? Yes, that's exactly what HE did, rip every soul on earth out that wasn't protected by Raiden. "
Because the realms merged, you can even watch the video on the previous page, his priest put Sindels soul on Earth which caused the realms to merge, which is why Kahn was able to claim every soul, Earth became part of Outworld, which Kahn rules over
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

WTF has the merger got to do with anything?? Yes, that's exactly what HE did, rip every soul on earth out that wasn't protected by Raiden. "
Because the realms merged, you can even watch the video on the previous page, his priest put Sindels soul on Earth which caused the realms to merge, which is why Kahn was able to claim every soul, Earth became part of Outworld, which Kahn rules over "

Again, they opened the means for him to invade Earth Realm, it was quite clearly sated that as soon as Kahn had access to earth realm and entered it, the first thing he did was rip out billions of souls that were'nt protected by Raiden.  As in Kahn himself did that, not a lacky of his, or his priests.  It's a well known fact that it was Kahn who taught Tsung about soul stealing.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Because the realms merged, you can even watch the video on the previous page, his priest put Sindels soul on Earth which caused the realms to merge, which is why Kahn was able to claim every soul, Earth became part of Outworld, which Kahn rules over "
Again, they opened the means for him to invade Earth Realm, it was quite clearly sated that as soon as Kahn had access to earth realm and entered it, the first thing he did was rip out billions of souls that were'nt protected by Raiden.  As in Kahn himself did that, not a lacky of his, or his priests.  It's a well known fact that it was Kahn who taught Tsung about soul stealing. "
Because Earth became part of Outworld which is his domain, therefore Kahn ruled over everything on Earth including all the souls on the planet.  Kahn has never ripped someone's soul out under his own power,  

Actually it only stated that he taught Shang Tsung sorcery, never said what he taught him exactly, and just because he taught him doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Again, they opened the means for him to invade Earth Realm, it was quite clearly sated that as soon as Kahn had access to earth realm and entered it, the first thing he did was rip out billions of souls that were'nt protected by Raiden.  As in Kahn himself did that, not a lacky of his, or his priests.  It's a well known fact that it was Kahn who taught Tsung about soul stealing. "
Because Earth became part of Outworld which is his domain, therefore Kahn ruled over everything on Earth including all the souls on the planet.  Kahn has never ripped someone's soul out under his own power,    Actually it only stated that he taught Shang Tsung sorcery, never said what he taught him exactly, and just because he taught him doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself "

W T absolute F???  That made absolutely no sense whatsoever???? The teacher is gonna teach the student something he doesn't know??? He taught Shang Tsung soul stealing, but doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself???  Right, thanx, i'm done. 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Because Earth became part of Outworld which is his domain, therefore Kahn ruled over everything on Earth including all the souls on the planet.  Kahn has never ripped someone's soul out under his own power,    Actually it only stated that he taught Shang Tsung sorcery, never said what he taught him exactly, and just because he taught him doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself "
W T absolute F???  That made absolutely no sense whatsoever???? The teacher is gonna teach the student something he doesn't know??? He taught Shang Tsung soul stealing, but doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself???  Right, thanx, i'm done.  "
Thanos trained Gamora, does that make him the best fighter in Marvel U? No
He may have knowledge on the actual magic but that doesn't give him the ability to use it, so far no one has shown Kahn stealing someone's soul, and have only used flawed ABC logic
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MKF30
@bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

W T absolute F???  That made absolutely no sense whatsoever???? The teacher is gonna teach the student something he doesn't know??? He taught Shang Tsung soul stealing, but doesn't mean he knows how to do it himself???  Right, thanx, i'm done.  "

Yep, even though I went thru this with Neon already(I'm sure he's Spike) the kid who argues with everyone under million different accounts on here...gets banned etc, you're wasting your time because the guy doesn't use logic and doesn't know anything about the MK storyline... 

He doesn't even realize that Kahn stole the souls under his own power(as you and I both said already) yet he keeps thinking that "The Shadown Priests and Sindel" did that...lmao.... 

But I agree, Neon you just posted the most illogical, makes no sense post ever...lol  with the bolded part that Bumnut quoted...proves my theory as I anticipated...
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
" @bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Yep, even though I went thru this with Neon already(I'm sure he's Spike) the kid who argues with everyone under million different accounts on here...gets banned etc, you're wasting your time because the guy doesn't use logic and doesn't know anything about the MK storyline...  He doesn't even realize that Kahn stole the souls under his own power(as you and I both said already) yet he keeps thinking that "The Shadown Priests and Sindel" did that...lmao....  But I agree, Neon you just posted the most illogical, makes no sense post ever...lol  with the bolded part that Bumnut quoted...proves my theory as I anticipated... "
LOL You're obsessed, I love it, you follow me around like a lost puppy because you crave my attention like the typical troll
 You shouldn't talk about using logic, the only argument you have is using non canon material since you basically know jack about comics, and misreading my post since you lack 3rd grade reading comprehension

So where is the panel of Kahn sucking someone's soul out of their body? Where is the panel of Stryker using a gun on Shao Kahn eh? 

DS puts a bullet in Kahns head, game over
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
"@bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Yep, even though I went thru this with Neon already(I'm sure he's Spike) the kid who argues with everyone under million different accounts on here...gets banned etc, you're wasting your time because the guy doesn't use logic and doesn't know anything about the MK storyline...  He doesn't even realize that Kahn stole the souls under his own power(as you and I both said already) yet he keeps thinking that "The Shadown Priests and Sindel" did that...lmao....  But I agree, Neon you just posted the most illogical, makes no sense post ever...lol  with the bolded part that Bumnut quoted...proves my theory as I anticipated... "

What makes you think that?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kadeem
@MKF30 said:
" @bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Amen too that.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@MKF30: So, he can suck souls out of people yet he needed to merge an entire world with his own in order for him to do so 

So by this logic, Kahn would have to merge Outworld with DCEarth for him to steal DS' soul, since that isn't the case, and since Shao Kahn has never shown himself to be bullet proof

DS either pops a bullet in his head of blows him up with his staff, or flat out beats him to death with his bare hands

@The Mjolnir Wielder: Careful, when you start canning him he might accuse us of being the same person, since its basically his only tactic now 
 I can't really blame him though, he is quite possibly the least knowledgable person when it comes to comics on this site, next to DBZ fanboys 
MK fanboys are right up their when it comes to having no comic knowledge, look at Kadeem for example, this guy thinks Onaga is more durable then Superman and that Shao Kahn can take on Yuga Kahn  
 MKF30 and Kadeem are basically believe MK characters are on Supermans level because of a half assed crossover where Liu Kang can fight the Flash and Kitanna can fight Wonder Woman, they even had Shang Tsung and Liu Kang beat Superman and Hal Jordan in that crossover 

That is why I can't stand people that come here when they know jack about comics, even MKF30's only source of information is Smallville and MKvsDC, and he actually uses these in his arguments which is why he fails 

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"

@MKF30: So, he can suck souls out of people yet he needed to merge an entire world with his own in order for him to do so 

So by this logic, Kahn would have to merge Outworld with DCEarth for him to steal DS' soul, since that isn't the case, and since Shao Kahn has never shown himself to be bullet proof

DS either pops a bullet in his head of blows him up with his staff, or flat out beats him to death with his bare hands

@The Mjolnir Wielder: Careful, when you start canning him he might accuse us of being the same person, since its basically his only tactic now 
 I can't really blame him though, he is quite possibly the least knowledgable person when it comes to comics on this site, next to DBZ fanboys 
MK fanboys are right up their when it comes to having no comic knowledge, look at Kadeem for example, this guy thinks Onaga is more durable then Superman and that Shao Kahn can take on Yuga Kahn  
 MKF30 and Kadeem are basically believe MK characters are on Supermans level because of a half assed crossover where Liu Kang can fight the Flash and Kitanna can fight Wonder Woman, they even had Shang Tsung and Liu Kang beat Superman and Hal Jordan in that crossover 

That is why I can't stand people that come here when they know jack about comics, even MKF30's only source of information is Smallville and MKvsDC, and he actually uses these in his arguments which is why he fails 

"
This is where your breaking down in your understanding of what transpired.  The merging of the two worlds and Sindel was to get to earth, once he had access to earth, again, for the last time i'll be stating this, the first thing he did, was tear out all the souls of every human on earth, and then sent the extermination squads down to kill the rest, who were the chosen warriors that Raiden had protected.  Sindel was the key for him to gain access to earth, outside of MK, a backdoor, if you will, since doing it through MK was lost to him.  He did not merge the two realms via Sindal to perform that feat, it's something he did instantly once he conquered earthrealm, albeit, briefly.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@bumnut: Once again and for the last time, he was able to do this because Earth merged with Outworld, his domain.  Even if you watch the video on the previous page 

It says quote "Upon breaching the portal into Earth, Shao Kahn slowly transforms the planet into part of Outworld itself" 

Earth merged with his world, that is why he is able to take the souls of everyone because they became part of his domain, you act like he just lifted his hand in the air and stole everyones soul, he didn't 

It's like Hela being able to take souls in her own domain, or Mephisto under special circumstances
Basically in a random fight, Kahn has never shown the power to just suck someone's soul out of them, which means he gets smacked around by DS for a while then gets shot in the head

Game over

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bumnut
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"

@bumnut: Once again and for the last time, he was able to do this because Earth merged with Outworld, his domain.  Even if you watch the video on the previous page 

It says quote "Upon breaching the portal into Earth, Shao Kahn slowly transforms the planet into part of Outworld itself" 

Earth merged with his world, that is why he is able to take the souls of everyone because they became part of his domain, you act like he just lifted his hand in the air and stole everyones soul, he didn't 

It's like Hela being able to take souls in her own domain, or Mephisto under special circumstances
Basically in a random fight, Kahn has never shown the power to just suck someone's soul out of them, which means he gets smacked around by DS for a while then gets shot in the head

Game over

"

For one, Kahn is not getting smacked around by DS, a street leveler at best, Kahn will be doing the smacking around, and once he's done, there's nothing to stop him from stealing his soul.  Game over and im done and out of here.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kadeem
@Neon_Nemesis: Khan's magic is just as powerful on Earth as it is in Outworld.  The two realms merging had nothing to do with his ability to steal souls.  Even if we did buy the argument that Shao Khan was able to steal the souls from the Earth's population it wouldn't make a differance in this battle since the OP set it in Outworld.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#82  Edited By mavfan626

@Neon_Nemesis: 

Ermac    

Ermac is an entity composed of legions of dead souls created by Shao Kahn, Ermac served as one of Shao Kahn's greatest warriors, taking even more souls for his collection, and stayed secretively in the shadows of the last Earthrealm Mortal Kombat tournament, most likely out of souls he had previously taken. When a soul is taken he can use there memorys as in he can fight the same way they can And Ermac can also use the soul for Telekinesis.   it is said that after he defeats Blaze, the many souls contained within Ermac are released and form new bodies. They are all connected to each other mentally in a collective consciousness, now making Ermac no longer just a fusion of souls, but an army.   

Deathstroke could not even get passed Ermac maybe if he had prep maybe if he had heaps of gear to use, Deathstroke here(rules) doesnt know who anybody is here! Ermac also knows here way around 

Shao Kahn's palace

. And its a 2 Vs 1 Ermacl, Motaro vs Deathstroke. Deathstroke Loses this!!

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@kadeem said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Khan's magic is just as powerful on Earth as it is in Outworld.  The two realms merging had nothing to do with his ability to steal souls.  Even if we did buy the argument that Shao Khan was able to steal the souls from the Earth's population it wouldn't make a differance in this battle since the OP set it in Outworld."

Really? So what was the whole point of merging the realms if Kahn could just steal souls at will, I understand they needed Sindel to access Earth inf the first place, but merging the realms would serve no purpose then 

So basically, Kahn has never shown the ability to steal souls at will, even Shang Tsung who is arguably more powerful in this aspect, has never been able to steal souls without killing his opponent [Deadly Alliance Intro]

So even if Kahn had the same ability as Shang Tsung, he would have to kill Deathstroke first, and considering that DS outclasses him in all aspects, that isn't going to happen, especially since DS could put a bullet in Kahns head before the fight even starts 

Game over

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
"

Game over

"
For one, Kahn is not getting smacked around by DS, a street leveler at best, Kahn will be doing the smacking around, and once he's done, there's nothing to stop him from stealing his soul.  Game over and im done and out of here. "

Awesome, so basically, you know diddly about DS 
Cool, Deathstroke is superhuman, hes above a street level character, Kahn on the on the other hand has never demonstrated any superhuman physical stats 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By mavfan626

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@mavfan626 said:

"

"

Is this a reference to Kahns physical power? DS has done the same thing with his bare fist, he didn't need a giant hammer to do so

@mavfan626:  I already acknowledge that he would probably lose to Ermac, but last time I checked 

ERMAC ISNT KAHN

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kadeem
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
"@Neon_Nemesis said:
"

Game over

"
For one, Kahn is not getting smacked around by DS, a street leveler at best, Kahn will be doing the smacking around, and once he's done, there's nothing to stop him from stealing his soul.  Game over and im done and out of here. "
Awesome, so basically, you know diddly about DS Cool, Deathstroke is superhuman, hes above a street level character, Kahn on the on the other hand has never demonstrated any superhuman physical stats   "
Again you are showing that you do not know what you are talking about. Khan is a dark god and is in the same league as Raiden power wise.  The reason that They needed to merge the realms is because The power of The Elder gods prohibited from entering Earthrealm.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@kadeem: Um that was the entire point of Sindel being reborn on Earth, was so they can have access to it. Merging the realms had nothing to do with it, they merged the realms so Kahn can have jurisdiction over the Earth including the souls of everyone on it 

Even the video on the previous page contradicts everything you said, Kahn showed up through a portal first then merged the realms 

On par with Raiden? Even the biggest MK fanboy said on the previous page that Raiden defeated him with ease

Nice try though
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mavfan626
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"

@mavfan626 said:

"

"

Is this a reference to Kahns physical power? DS has done the same thing with his bare fist, he didn't need a giant hammer to do so

@mavfan626:  I already acknowledge that he would probably lose to Ermac, but last time I checked 

ERMAC ISNT KAHN

"

@Neon_Nemesis: 
Deathstroke is trapped in Outworld in Shao Kahn's palace. Kahn has sent out Ermac and Motaro to attack Deathstroke in a 2 vs 1 situation first. Can Deathstroke with just standard gear here... Take down these two minions of Shao Kahn and the Emperor himself ? If not how far will Deathstroke get in this situation ? Not passed Ermac  

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By kadeem
@Neon_Nemesis: The realms weren't merged instantaneously, but gradually.  The merging was initiated before entered Earthrealm.  Once again for the final time the realms merging had nothing to do with his ability to steal souls, and even if it did the OP set the fight in Outworld, so either way DP wouldn't have a chance.

Nice try though. Game Over.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@kadeem said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: The realms weren't merged instantaneously, but gradually.  The merging was initiated before entered Earthrealm.  Once again for the final time the realms merging had nothing to do with his ability to steal souls, and even if it did the OP set the fight in Outworld, so either way DP wouldn't have a chance.  Nice try though. Game Over."

You lack of comprehension is astounding, once again, what was the entire point of merging the realms then? 
First you say it was so they can have access to Earthrealm, even though they already accessed it before the realms started merging, proven in the video on the previous page 

So basically you lied on that part 

Second of all I already addressed that Kahn has never shown the ability to randomly steal someone's soul, even Shang Tsung is unable to do so without killing the combatant first [Shang Tsung had to kill Liu Kang to get at his soul]

So regardless of where the fight happens, Kahn would have to kill DS to take his soul, something he is incapable of 

DS puts a bullet in Kahns head, game over, nice try though

And please for the love of god, make up your own one liners son

@mavfan626:  We have already went over this, please read the previous pages 

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kadeem
@Neon_Nemesis: I never said they couldn't enter Earthrealm, I said that only Khan was banned from Earthrealm by the Eldergods,which seems to clearly indicate that your the one with the comprehension problem.  The clip earlier shows definitively that Khan was able to steal the souls of everyone on Earth except the handful of warriors under Raiden's protection.  You made up an argument out of nowhere that Khan was only able to do that because the Earth was under the dominion of Outworld.  Even though that was a blatant lie, if we pretend that was true Khan still would be able to steal his soul since they are fighting in Outworld.  You can't claim accurately that DP would have to be dead to have his soul stolen since everyone on Earth's soul was stolen in MK3 while they were alive, and from a great distance.  You also admitted that Ermac could beat DP, but Ermac is less powerful than Khan, so in doing so you indirectly admitted that Khan could beat DP.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

@kadeem:
Your exact words 

"The reason that They needed to merge the realms is because The power of The Elder gods prohibited from entering Earthrealm." 
This makes no sense since they entered Earthrealm before the merger started proven in the video on the previous page  

Really? If it is a blatant lie then why haven't you been able to disprove it yet? I stated that Shao Kahn was able to steal the souls of everyone on Earth because the planet merged with his world, so he holds dominion over everyone on the planet. 

If this isn't the case then I again ask you

What was the whole point of Earth merging with Outworld? You have yet to answer this question, and the one time you tried to answer it you flat out lied 

Also this is Deathstroke, DS not Deadpool, please pay attention to which characters are in the thread  

I'll explain it so you can understand it 
To do take the soul of everyone on the planet, he has to merge the realms, if not then the merger would of served no purpose 
Since DS isn't part of his realm, he won't  be able to yank his soul at random. 
The only other way for him to do so is to kill Deathstroke which he is incapable of  

It even said on his bio that after Liu Kang kicked his ass in MK3, the merger stopped and everything went back to normal, if Kahn had these souls under his own power, then why did they return when the merger stopped?

You can even look at MK Deception and Armageddon, if Kahn can yank out the souls of everyone on an entire planet, then why isn't he yanking out everyone's soul in the last two MK games? Hell even if you use non canon shit like MK vs DC, he still doesn't have that power, but I forget that game is the entire reason why you and MKF30 place these characters so far out of their leagues

Also, stop using ABC logic, Ermac would defeat Deathstroke because 
1. He isn't a flesh and bone being like Kahn is 
2. He has TK, Kahn doesn't 

Kahn isn't bullet proof, therefore he dies

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By kadeem
@Neon_Nemesis: Kahn does has TK. Again you don't know what you are talking about. He he can be seen using TK in MK Armageddon.  Also stop referring to Khan as a base line human, he is not mortal and was Outworld's equivalent to Raiden before he overthrew Onaga.  Also since you like misquoting me and can't read once again I said that the Elder gods only banned Khan from entering Earthrealm, not his minions.  The merging of the realms began to occur gradually and Khan didn't have to wait for the merging to be complete to enter Earthrealm. The enitre plot of MK3 was to stop the merger and reverse it.  As was mentioned earlier Shang Tsung learned how to steal souls from Khan who is more powerful than him.  This argument that Khan would have to merge dimensions with DC Earth in order to steal his soul has no basis and is completely made up until you show  evidence otherwise.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@kadeem said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Kahn does has TK. Again you don't know what you are talking about. In he can be seen using it in MK Armageddon.  Also stop referring to Khan as a base line human, he is not mortal and was Outworld's equivalent to Raiden before he overthrew Onaga.  And since you can't read once again I said that the Elder gods only banned Khan from entering Earthrealm, not his minions.  The merging of the realms began to occur gradually and Khan didn't have to wait for the merging to be complete to enter Earthrealm. The enitre plot of MK3 was to stop the merger and reverse it.  As was mentioned earlier Shang Tsung learned how to steal souls from Khan who is more powerful than him.  This argument that Khan would have to merge dimensions with DC Earth in order to steal his soul has no basis and is completely made up until you shown   evidence otherwise."

Once again, when has he ever used TK? Neither you nor MKF30 have shown any evidence except for using non canon material like Mortal Kombat Conquest 

Actually he is a baseline human, maybe he is a little stronger then an average human, he  got his ass kicked by Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat which as I mentioned already, stopped the merger of Outworld and Earth and returned all of the souls 

So if Kahn stole all of these souls under his own power, why exactly did they return when Liu Kang beat his ass and stopped the merger?  

Jesus can you read or are you just in denial? Look at the video on the previous page

Here it is again 

2:05 Sindel being reborn on Earth gives Kahn the power to step through the dimensional portal into Earthrealm 
nothing about a merger yet 

3:00 Shao Kahn enters Earthrealm and it clearly states he did not begin to merge the realms until after he was on Earthrealm 

Also, where did it ever say Kahn was more powerful then Shang Tsung? At least in the art of necromancy, even in the MKA intro Kahn tried attacking Shang Tsung, Tsung avoided all of his attacks, kicked him in the gut then Onaga carried him off, that doesn't seem like he is more powerful especially since his only tactic is swinging his hammer around like a brain dead gorrilla  

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MKF30

@Neon, nope nobody's obsessed just correcting your logic that's all...first of of all Kahn would just deflect(as that's another one of his abilities via magic) and choke hold via his telekinesis, DS would die badly and fast...(and again here, he wouldn't even get past Ermac) but I've already been thru that with you already....you just live in denial.

lol  I j ust find your ignorance rather amusing(when it comes to MK, you don't know anything) and that's why you have 10 people in here arguing with you because you obviously have no clue what you're talking about and just trolling MK threads purposely...

You're the one with an issue with reading comprehension, not us....and everything I've used IS canon so I don't know what you're talking about...again, moves represented in a cartoon, tv show ARE canon(just because the storyline isn't) means jack...Just like Spider-Man 3 with certain things that never happened(but other things have happened that were true to the comic) and Spider-Man still had his powers right? Get a clue already...

Panel? lol there aren't any MK comics that show that(no need) the games are canon, not the comics....and being as how you don't want "non-canon" material obviously then there's no point in posting any....the comics introduced characters that aren't canon and never made a remote appearance in the games or movies... 

Watch the MK3 intro video, you see Kahn pulling souls from the sky(outworld portal) and as for why he has to merge to suck souls, ummm that's Earthrealm's souls...not Outworld's...he steals souls all the time in OW which has been implied a while now, thus why he lives so damn long...he's an Emperor/King and God more or less of Outworld....and in charge of it since he poisoned Onaga years ago(the original OW ruler) and took over....

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"@Neon, nope nobody's obsessed just correcting your logic that's all...first of of all Kahn would just deflect(as that's another one of his abilities via magic) and choke hold via his telekinesis, DS would die badly and fast...(and again here, he wouldn't even get past Ermac) but I've already been thru that with you already....you just live in denial."
Sigh...back to troll bashing I guess
Once again when has Kahn ever shown TK? Oh that's right never, and no MKConquest is not canon, that includes the abilities

I think you are the only one in denial son, since you are one of the few that believe Kahn has a chance

Deflect bullets? When has Kahn ever shown that level of reaction time? Even Shang Tsung was dodging his attacks left and right in the MKA intro

@MKF30 said:
"lol  I j ust find your ignorance rather amusing(when it comes to MK, you don't know anything) and that's why you have 10 people in here arguing with you because you obviously have no clue what you're talking about and just trolling MK threads purposely..."

You shouldn't talk about ignorance, other then DBZ fanboys you and Kadeem are easily the two least knowledagble people on this site when it comes to comics, even the Storm fanboys literally have more knowledge then you do

10 people? I count retards vouching for Kahn while I count 7 or 8 credible and respected debaters vouching for Deathstroke, shall I name them or would you prefer to live in denial?

@MKF30 said:
"You're the one with an issue with reading comprehension, not us....and everything I've used IS canon so I don't know what you're talking about...again, moves represented in a cartoon, tv show ARE canon(just because the storyline isn't) means jack...Just like Spider-Man 3 with certain things that never happened(but other things have happened that were true to the comic) and Spider-Man still had his powers right? Get a clue already..."

You have misread several of my post so far, I have misread non of your post

Smallville, MKvsDC, MK conquest are all NON CANON

You are the only person on this entire site, even the other MK tards like Kadeem don't use this crap in an argument because even they have enough intelligence and common sense  to know how the forums work

MKConquest is non canon, that includes everything shown in the series, you can ask any credible debater or even a mod the same thing and I gurantee you they will agree with me

Because as usual, I am right, and you are WRONG

If Spiderman starting shooting fire from his eyes or lighting from his ass in his movies, would you consider them canon also? NO
Spideys powers shown in his movies have been shown in the canon material also. 

@MKF30 said:
"Panel? lol there aren't any MK comics that show that(no need) the games are canon, not the comics....and being as how you don't want "non-canon" material obviously then there's no point in posting any....the comics introduced characters that aren't canon and never made a remote appearance in the games or movies... 

Actually one of the comic series was canon, on panel doesn't just mean in a comic though, it also means on screen in a cut scene or one of the slide show endings in the MK series.

Nothing has ever shown Shao Kahn having TK

@MKF30 said:
"Watch the MK3 intro video, you see Kahn pulling souls from the sky(outworld portal) and as for why he has to merge to suck souls, ummm that's Earthrealm's souls...not Outworld's...he steals souls all the time in OW which has been implied a while now, thus why he lives so damn long...he's an Emperor/King and God more or less of Outworld....and in charge of it since he poisoned Onaga years ago(the original OW ruler) and took over...."

Where did it once say Kahn lived so long because he consumed souls? This was something unique to Shang Tsung because he was cursed by the Elder Gods, This has never applied to Kahn once

I already explained that the reason Kahn was able to take every soul on Earth was because Earth merged from outworld, if you actually believe Kahn just raised his ahnd and took every soul then you must be on some serious reefer

If this isn't true, then merging the worlds would serve no purpose

If this isn't true, then why did everything go back to normal [including all of the souls being returned] after Liu Kang kicked Kahns ass and stopped the merger of the worlds?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MKF30

Actually, I'm sure I'm far smarter then you...since you're ignoring obvious, simple facts...you're just trolling now and responding to everyone here who disagrees with you....for the sake of fighting. 

Give it up already, you're outnumbered, outclassed and outsmarted with this topic... actually, MKC's characters, abilities are canon so stop posting dumb, incorrect nonsense...you don't know what you're talking about. Their moves, characters ARE canon. Period. Shao Kahn, Raiden, Rain, Original Kung Lao, Quan-Chi, Shang, Noob, Reptile etc are all canon characters as are their abilities and moves...would you like me to post the video game shots to prove you wrong once again? I can very much do so ;)  

Yes, we know Smallville is only canon to Smallville's universe, not DCU's, MKC and MKDC aren't canon...but that still doesn't justify or mean the characters, movies represented in them aren't...they are. What are not getting here? Seriously? lol it's simple logic. 

I guess you'd know, you're most likely Spike the least respected member on this site and if you're not him, then you're up there with him...please kid, I'm far more respected then you will ever be on here...but keep thinking that's so important anyway being as how you're probably a 14 year old, snot nose kid who thinks he's cool and knows everything...yet won't admit when you're proven wrong(like this thread tens times over) 

LMAO...at this kid saying Spider-man shooting fire out of his eyes? WHAT? Who said that? Not me, you...you're delusional...get help fast. I never mentioned anything about Spider-man shooting fire out of his eyes...lmao you did...good job. 

Once again you're wrong, would you like me to post MKD for GC and MKA where Shao Kahn has TK as one of his special moves? hmmm Do your homework, you're wrong Kahn does have magic, and TK as shown in both MKA and MKC...  

lol you see if you actually followed the MK storyline(like you claim you have) then you'd know they confirmed that a few times within the storyline of Kahn teaching Shang Tsung(soul stealing abilitie, thus living forever because of consumption of others souls to your own) and that that's one of his abilities...hell, Raiden even says this in MK3 as well as the intro explaination....good god man, you really do deny the obvious facts right in front of you.... 

Umm, we already confirmed that Shao Kahn was able to take souls because he invaded Earthrealm and that's hit ability....or one of them I should say...why are you just repeating what we've already told you? lol actually, Raiden kicked Kahn's ass, the chosen warriors defeated Kahn's legions...a few times, Liu Kang defeated Shang Tsung in MK1. And it's not pointless because the rules of MK stated by the Elder Gods put in place say you must win 10 MK's in a row in order to conquer another realm legitamately, Kahn failed with this via Shang Tsung's defeat with MK/MK2 and therefore said screw it and decided to just invaded Earthrealm in MK3...breaking the rules, if he merged with Earthrealm it would become conquered....regardless of how he did it, which is why the Chosen warriors had to fight for their lives and Earthrealm.... 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

Actually, I'm sure I'm far smarter then you...since you're ignoring obvious, simple facts...you're just trolling now and responding to everyone here who disagrees with you....for the sake of fighting. 

Give it up already, you're outnumbered, outclassed and outsmarted with this topic... actually, MKC's characters, abilities are canon so stop posting dumb, incorrect nonsense...you don't know what you're talking about. Their moves, characters ARE canon. Period. Shao Kahn, Raiden, Rain, Original Kung Lao, Quan-Chi, Shang, Noob, Reptile etc are all canon characters as are their abilities and moves...would you like me to post the video game shots to prove you wrong once again? I can very much do so ;)  "

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? 
Honestly, can you name a single credible person on this site that respects you? Just one? Because I might start taking you seriously if you could name at least one.  

Outnumbered? Can you please learn to count, I already counted several credible debaters including Mjolnir Wielder, King Saturn and Son of Magus who agree DS wins

Not a single intelligent person here agrees Kahn would win, even the two morons other morons that were arguing for Kahn backed out because they couldn't make a valid argument for him

No it isn't, when a material is non canon, that means everything affilliated with it is non canon, including stories events and abilities they show 

By all means, please show proof of Shao Kahn using TK in the games because that would be alot better then using the same non canon bullcrap that you have been spouting around

@MKF30 said:
"Yes, we know Smallville is only canon to Smallville's universe, not DCU's, MKC and MKDC aren't canon...but that still doesn't justify or mean the characters, movies represented in them aren't...they are. What are not getting here? Seriously? lol it's simple logic."

Thise are non canon period, the only way they could ever be justified is if we used for example, the Smallville version of Clark or Flash.

It is retarded fanboy logic that you and only you utilize, not even the most delusional fanboy uses it, can you name one other person that uses this logic? No, you cannot. It is a train exclusive to you and only you

If you can find one credible person to take this logic without a grain of salt then by all means go for it

@MKF30 said:
"I guess you'd know, you're most likely Spike the least respected member on this site and if you're not him, then you're up there with him...please kid, I'm far more respected then you will ever be on here...but keep thinking that's so important anyway being as how you're probably a 14 year old, snot nose kid who thinks he's cool and knows everything...yet won't admit when you're proven wrong(like this thread tens times over) "

Once again, please name a single CREDIBLE person on this site that takes you seriously. Just one.  I have seen you troll threads and I have seen you get humiliated by several users including Saturn, Juggs, Static Shock, Omega Dynasty and numerous others

No one on this site respects you, except for other morons

@MKF30 said:
"LMAO...at this kid saying Spider-man shooting fire out of his eyes? WHAT? Who said that? Not me, you...you're delusional...get help fast. I never mentioned anything about Spider-man shooting fire out of his eyes...lmao you did...good job. "
You are truly one of the most stupid individuals I have ever met

I never said that you said that, I was using your logic in the hopes that you would see how ridiculous it is

@MKF30 said:
"Once again you're wrong, would you like me to post MKD for GC and MKA where Shao Kahn has TK as one of his special moves? hmmm Do your homework, you're wrong Kahn does have magic, and TK as shown in both MKA and MKC...  

lol you see if you actually followed the MK storyline(like you claim you have) then you'd know they confirmed that a few times within the storyline of Kahn teaching Shang Tsung(soul stealing abilitie, thus living forever because of consumption of others souls to your own) and that that's one of his abilities...hell, Raiden even says this in MK3 as well as the intro explaination....good god man, you really do deny the obvious facts right in front of you.... "

Once again, I have asked numerous times for proof of Shao Kahns TK
If you have something from MKD or MKA where he uses it then by all means please post it, because it would beat the retarded MKConquest argument you have been using

I am aware of this, my point waas that Shang and Kahn are only capable of taking souls from already dead enemies

@MKF30 said:
"Umm, we already confirmed that Shao Kahn was able to take souls because he invaded Earthrealm and that's hit ability....or one of them I should say...why are you just repeating what we've already told you? lol actually, Raiden kicked Kahn's ass, the chosen warriors defeated Kahn's legions...a few times, Liu Kang defeated Shang Tsung in MK1. And it's not pointless because the rules of MK stated by the Elder Gods put in place say you must win 10 MK's in a row in order to conquer another realm legitamately, Kahn failed with this via Shang Tsung's defeat with MK/MK2 and therefore said screw it and decided to just invaded Earthrealm in MK3...breaking the rules, if he merged with Earthrealm it would become conquered....regardless of how he did it, which is why the Chosen warriors had to fight for their lives and Earthrealm.... "

Really? So what was the point of merging the realms then? I keep asking this question and non of the MK tards [all 2 of you] have been able to give a valid response
Simple he as able to take all of the souls because he merged the realms

If he can take souls at will, then why didn't he do it in MKA? Why wasn't he just sucking everyones soul out of their bodies in the opening cut scene

BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT ABILITIY MORON

Actually Liu Kang was the one who beat Kahn in MK3, this was confirmed in Liu Kangs koffin in the Crypt in MK Deception [or DA, one of them]

So no, Raiden did not defeat Kahn, the canon ending in MK3 had Liu Kang, a C list fighter, defeat the all might Emperor of Outworld

For  an MK fan, you sure know jack about it
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MKF30

You are utterly retarded kid...actually I know just about everything to MK then you, and NO Raiden has defeated Kahn..you are dumb.

3 people? lol vs. cascade, myself, nick, devilmarine, zaterra, cosmic, kadeem and just about every other person in here...your numbers fail kid...and at least these other people bring logical points. You do not... 

Actually, the intelligent people here DO feel Kahn would win but the slow or blind fanboys like yourself think otherwise and ignore logical facts...good job. I win 

Ok, since you want proof and won't take my word for it(since I make stuff up right? hahaha) here, watch it and weep kid.. Look at 0:42 and 1:17 doofus...

MKC: Kahn using Telekinesis and Magic on Scorpion: 
8:13 in.... 

Raiden has defeated Kahn and Shinnok idiot... 

And Yes for the last time, Kahn has the ability to take souls... 

What do we have here?  3 minutes in(which IS canon to the games storyline) deny it at your own stupidity...

Hmm, as you can see quite obvious of Kahn taking that warrior's soul, and thus offers to teach Shang Tsung the art and secret of soul stealing, thus enabling him to live forever... 

So shut your mouth now and accept the facts...you don't know anything about MK...and unlike you I actually back up my claims with facts, vids and proof. 

Where's yours? ohh yeah, you don't  have any other then you own personal bias, which sadly doe not count...