Shanks vs Greenbull and Katakuri

MisterKeyrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Shanks vs Greenbull and Katakuri (53 votes)

Shanks Blitz and One Taps 64%
He gets curbed 2%
Shanks mid-high diff 19%
Team very high-extreme diff 4%
Katakuri is a weakling what is he doing here? 11%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Grand_Master1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Grand_Master1

Shanks Blitz and One Taps

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admiral and Kidd level fodder dies

Shanks blitz one shots Katakuri, may also one shots Greenbull but with much greater effort

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much what happened to Kidd&Killer, is what happens here.

Shanks already made GB shit himself from off the coast of Wano

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GB is slightly stronger than Kid and Katakuri is slightly stronger than Killer.

Shanks won't be able to one shot them both at the same time.

Stealthygrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much what happened to Kidd&Killer, is what happens here.

Shanks already made GB shit himself from off the coast of Wano

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly katakuri is doing here?

OT: Shanks one-shot katakuri and mid diff ryokogyu. He can't oneshot an admiral lol

Izuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri is fodder, what is he even doing here?

At least wait until he comes back stronger.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MiguelCervantes

Shanks Three Shots!

Greenbitch will need 2.

Admiral are either hyper overrated or hyper underrated. Greenbitch and Fujidiot don't hold the feats to compare them to the original 3. *yet.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dafuq...why do you have yonkou commander and admiral against yonkou. A yonkou could debatably beat two admirals. I'm all for Kata being underrated, but he definitely doesn't belong here

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanks stomps hard

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More fair would be shanks against fujitora and ryokogyu. Anyway shanks ain't stomping ryokogyu here. I don't think that there are characters that can stomp ad admiral in one piece except maybe roger or primebeard. I agree low-mid diff though

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More fair would be shanks against fujitora and ryokogyu. Anyway shanks ain't stomping ryokogyu here. I don't think that there are characters that can stomp an admiral in one piece except maybe roger or primebeard. I agree low-mid diff though

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cocacolaman  Moderator

Katakuri gets one shot and Greenbull gets handled like the kid he is.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shanks incaps

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri gets one shot immediately. (We've seen commanders vs admirals and yonko)

that leaves green bull who shanks should beat

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri is fodder. Greenbull vs Shanks either way.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" Greenbull vs Shanks either way"

either way? GB run away from him, shanks mid-high diff him.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanks clap, i don't sure what katakuri even doing here...

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PlagueDocter

@prime10000 said:

@plaguedocter said:

1) "Greenbull vs Shanks either way" either way?

Yes either way I shall explain fully my thought process.

2) GB run away from him

No he didn't he run away from Shanks what he retreated from was the entire Red Hair Pirates but even then it wasn't just them as it was the entire fact that he was all alone, no immediate backup, against 2 Yonko and their crews along with an entire alliance to boot consisting of the Heart Pirates, the Kidd Pirates, and the samurai (Yamato, Dragon Form Momo and the Scabbards).

No Caption Provided

Heck Greenbull even said he'd fight the Red Hair Pirates another day.

3) Shanks mid-high diff him.

Laughable.

Admirals are in no way like ever getting mid diffed by like anyone short of Imu, and maybe EoS Luffy or maybe Xebec. It's an extreme diff fight.

Not to mention match up wise Shanks is a swordsmen. Like almost all the scabbards (all swordsmen) combined with their swords couldn't get past a even holding back Greenbull's overwhelming vines.

No Caption Provided

And that same Greenbull could even restrain them all with ease including Yamato catching her before she could do anything. Yamato of which is comparable to Kaido in power who is a physical monster yet she was restrained just like the Scabbards.

No Caption Provided

Greenbull also has flight of which Shanks doesn't have (unless he is revealed to have Geppou but that has yet to be seen).

No Caption Provided

Greenbull also has powerful vines capable of a oneshot with vine drain which is capable of dropping the Scabbards and even the top tier All Stars like Queen. And those casual vines can even restrain the likes of King and stab him making him cough up blood King of which holds one of the highest defenses out there as even without his flame on mode King could borderline no sell hits which were capable of harming Kaido one of the most durable characters in the series.

No Caption Provided

On top of that Greenbull if his form is defeated he could always just regrow somewhere else leaving his large plant husk behind.

No Caption Provided

And as film red material showcased Shanks can fight while his sword aflame yet even against that Greenbull even has a counter against.

No Caption Provided

So Greenbull has versatility, hax, mobility, and at the very least decent stats, haki, and durability due to shrugging off one off Yamato's suprise attacks straight to the head incurring no damage or blood only saying it hurt and as you know pain =/= damage.

No Caption Provided

So yeah I most definitely think Greenbull can win.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri is fodder and Shanks beats Greenbull (probably).

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think shanks vs greenbull is debatable then we haven't been watching the same series

Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: comparing Shanks to anyone but Kiado and BM kinda loses its value because everything Kidd endured throughout Onigashima didn't compare to a single divine departure.

Kidd showcased his value as a tank in Wano just to have Red Hair 1 shot him and his top commander(who was up on the rooftop with the others and even beat hawking 1v1)

Yamato is a far far way from Shanks

Perhaps the team does a bit better than kidd/killer, but not by much. GB survives the hit but he isn't contending with someone whose attacks are on that level for very long.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) If you think shanks vs greenbull is debatable then we haven't been watching the same series

If you don't think it is debatable we haven't been reading the same series.

And as I highlighted in my #20 post Greenbull is well equipped to deal with the moveset of Shanks and that is barely mentioning Greenbull stats which are more than able to deal with Shanks'.

@godam said:

2) Why would he run away if he can win?

I'll just quote part of my #20 post:

No he didn't he run away from Shanks what he retreated from was the entire Red Hair Pirates but even then it wasn't just them as it was the entire fact that he was all alone, no immediate backup, against 2 Yonko and their crews along with an entire alliance to boot consisting of the Heart Pirates, the Kidd Pirates, and the samurai (Yamato, Dragon Form Momo and the Scabbards).

As I said he retreated from 2 Yonko and their crews (Strawhats, Red Hair Pirates) and the rest of the alliance consisting of the Heart Pirates (Law), the Kidd Pirates (Kidd, Killer) and the Samural/Ninja/Minks (The Scabbards, Dragon Form Momo, and Yamato).

It was never a winning position for Greenbull unless he played his cards perfectly especially when Greenbull was all alone, in enemy territory, and with no back up on the way... Greenbull leaving should never have been a smudge on his name.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: GB seems to know shanks, if he know shanks then he know that shanks is ready to give him one on one if he want (he ask his crew to look if kid is okay before fight him and ask mihawk if he want one on one fight) but he still run away, also the fact that he know that was shanks haki right away make me think that shanks might be the strongest haki user right now.

either way, GB get his fire proof armor destroy by far weaker version of kaido fruit....and he even say that he is inferior to kaido (and kaido put shanks in his top 5 and they are pretty close)

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: shanks had him screaming while using remote haki from outside wano. Up close its be far less fair. He's not in any way equipped to deal with shanks. Stalling the scabbard isn't nearly enough to qualify for handling shanks who could just slice through all his vines with ease and shanks holds the speed advantage

He didn't even restrain Yamato either she was told to stop fighting by momo since he didn't want her to help. Laughable that you'd even imply that greenbull could restrain kaido. You seem to wank admirals in every thread I see you in tbh

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse said:

1) comparing Shanks to anyone but Kiado and BM kinda loses its value because everything Kidd endured throughout Onigashima didn't compare to a single divine departure.

Kidd was prepared for Big Mom in his fight... Shanks... he came out of no where Kidd was chilling on his ship focusing on blasting all of Shanks' fleet off the face of the planet... but then in came a serious full bore Shanks swinging for outfield and Kidd while he is quite resilient he just doesn't have the defence available and was getting dropped.

And it's not like in the Big Mom vs Kidd & Law fight Big Mom didn't make the duo almost die it's just that there was two of them and they kept getting back up as Big Mom's main attaxks never actually landed as Maser Saber, Mothers 3000 Leagues of Misery never landed, and I don't think she even used Maser Beam all of which were multi-homie attacks.

So no Shank's Divine Departure isn't by anymeans as strong many want to think it as... don't get me wrong it's strong and is one of his strongest techniques but a Hybrid Shuron Hakke Kaido could replicate that with named attack I'd reckon maybe even less than that version of Kaido.

Also it's been reiterated many times that a single lapse can shift a battle from one being able to hold off someone for a bit all the way to ending swiftly just because one mishap.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) Yamato is a far far way from Shanks

No not as far as you think of course she would still be no/low diffed in that she would never be able to actually win but the battle would last a while, she would land a few hits, deal a little hurt on em and be defeated in due time.

3) Perhaps the team does a bit better than kidd/killer, but not by much. GB survives the hit but he isn't contending with someone whose attacks are on that level for very long.

The team (as in Greenbull) will do better than Kidd/Killer for sure. I go over how Greenbull will do and his kit in my #20 post.

But to say what I said there in short Greenbull has a much better chance than I think you realize not only due to match up but even stat/haki-wise Greenbull is no slouch by anymeans and should not be overlooked.

Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Godam

@plaguedocter: you guys always exaggerate or wank Admirals to abusrd levels especially Akainu you guys said he soloed all 14th WB commander now you guys use that argument :"GB retreated from Shanks' whole crew" while actually only Beckman was close to him on power level, the others aren't significant ? Double Standard huh? hypocrite?

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime10000 said:

1) GB seems to know shanks, if he know shanks then he know that shanks is ready to give him one on one if he want (he ask his crew to look if kid is okay before fight him and ask mihawk if he want one on one fight) but he still run away,

Like almost everyone in the world knows who Shank's is. Also it seems Shanks can talk to to via haki (or who knows maybe it's the Voice of All Things we don't know) but either way it seems Shanks communicated to Greenbull.

2) also the fact that he know that was shanks haki right away make me think that shanks might be the strongest haki user right now.

Mihawk standing over here with a blackblade a haki-esque feat which none other than "Sword God" Ryuma and the "Strongest Swordsmen" Dracule Mihawk have...

Even Old Garp using Galaxy Impact obliterating part of Hachinosu with a haki infused punch from far away.

Etc... there are plenty of different haki related feats of different kinds Shanks just has his in certain aspects... we don't know if Shanks is the strongest haki user at all.

As for the "Greenbull knew it was Shanks" I addressed that above in point 1.

3) either way, GB get his fire prof armor destroy by far weaker version of kaido fruit....and he even say that he is inferior to kaido (and kaido put shanks in his top 5 and they are pretty close)

Inferior to Kaido =/= inferior Devil Fruit.

Many people directly talk about how Momo's Fruit is just like Kaido in form and function the only difference highlighted by Luffy and Vegapunk was that... it was pink...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also that top 5 is a not a top five by any means... where's Garp, Mihawk, where's Big Mom... in fact if anything it was just a list of those who ahd great potential.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godam said:

1) you guys always exaggerate or wank Admirals to abusrd levels especially Akainu you guys said he soloed all 14th WB commander

Akainu sustained no injuries from any of the Whitebeard commanders, Kizaru wasn't even damaged at all during Marineford and Aokiji only ever got barely hurt by Jozu who sideswiped him while Whitebeard's haki infused naginata was already inside of his chest.

And don't forget Marco the strongest of the Whitebeard commanders literally did no damage to any Admiral and only pushed them or hit them but did no damage.

And who are "you guys" I feel like I'm fending for myself over here... and in fact I use an abundance of panels just to be taken seriously as their for many is a large yonko bias agaisnt the admirals and Navy.

2) now you guys use that argument :"GB retreated from Shanks' whole crew" while actually only Beckman was close to him on power level, the others aren't significant ? Double Standard huh? hypocrite?

I don't follow who what double standerd, hypocrite? What are you referancing?

And yes Greenbull did retreat from the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates not just Shanks... and if anything taking context into account he was more retreating from the entire alliance and the Red Hair Pirates.

No Caption Provided

So yeah once again you can't put a smudge on Greenbull's name due to such an incident.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PlagueDocter

@theemperor95 said:

1) Shanks had him screaming while using remote haki from outside wano. Up close its be far less fair. He's not in any way equipped to deal with shanks.

Greenbull is very much capable of facing Shanks... in fact in my previous post I went over how Greenbull matchup wise was good against Shanks. Also no where is it ever said that distance affects the power of conqueror’s haki.

And he was suprised as evident by him asking who it was...

2) Stalling the scabbard isn't nearly enough to qualify for handling shanks who could just slice through all his vines with ease and shanks holds the speed advantage

Greenbull was the one Slstalling? What are you talking about?? They were at his whim he restrained them with ease, they couldn't even get past even his basic vine spam, and he oneshot one of them casually... and Greenbull was asking for them to bring him Luffy's head... in no way was Greenbull ever stalling the Scabbards... they were at his mercy he was pulling his punches and holding back and yet still they were helpless against him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he did this all while not going all out...as in he wasn't playing "hard ball."

No Caption Provided

3) He didn't even restrain Yamato either she was told to stop fighting by momo since he didn't want her to help.

Stop fighting =/= stop keeping yourself safe.

4) Laughable that you'd even imply that greenbull could restrain kaido.

You mean when I said he could restrain Yamato... when I said that I was insinuating that Greenbull could restrain Shanks since Shanks doesn't have they physicals that Yamato has with being able to be comparable to Kaido and having

5) You seem to wank admirals in every thread I see you in tbh

Nice slander you got there...

I bring reasons and proof for like everything I say. Just becuase I defend an often underrated side doesn't make me a "wanker" by any means.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: 1. no other admiral/yonko tier character has ever screamed in pain when hit with haki. This is a horrible showing for him and haki does have a distance drop-off. Luffy wasn't dropping all Fishman in the entire country with haki, big mom didn't incap everyone in her country when she released her haki after the cake was smashed etc. There's a few examples of haki only being effective in certain ranges

2. Semantics. Facing the scabbards isn't nearly enough to face shanks. The scabbards not getting through his outer vines means nothing to shanks. Is Roger not able to get past his outer vines as well? Xebec? They're all swordsman too.

3. She could've freed herself at anytime. Her not doing so means she wasn't worried which is also shown by the nonchalant way she agrees not to struggle while wrapped in vines

4. You saying greenbull can restrain her and that her physicals are on par with kaido means you're saying he can restrain kaido. Which is ludicrous

5. It's not slander. People have posted evidence for multiversal naruto before and it's still wank. You've argued people like greenbull and fujitora could take kaido before

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95 said:

1) no other admiral/yonko tier character has ever screamed in pain when hit with haki. This is a horrible showing for him and haki does have a distance drop-off. Luffy wasn't dropping all Fishman in the entire country with haki, big mom didn't incap everyone in her country when she released her haki after the cake was smashed etc. There's a few examples of haki only being effective in certain ranges

Them having a certain Aoe doesn't mean that their power diminishes over distance. Conqueror's haki has never been shown to weaken over distance you have no argument.

2) Semantics. Facing the scabbards isn't nearly enough to face shanks. The scabbards not getting through his outer vines means nothing to shanks. Is Roger not able to get past his outer vines as well? Xebec? They're all swordsman too.

No it's not just semantics you saying Greenbull was stalling the Scabbards is objectively wrong.

Also never said that defeating a scabbards is enough to defeat Shanks. But no diffing the Scabbards easier than Kaido did does certainly put you around Kaido's level.

Also we don't know if Xebec is a swordsmen. Also yes if all alone getting past his vines would be hard for like anyone that's literally the entire point of them now that isn't to say they wouldn't be able to but it it would be a hindrance to doubt.

3) She could've freed herself at anytime. Her not doing so means she wasn't worried which is also shown by the nonchalant way she agrees not to struggle while wrapped in vines

You literally don't know that.

And Yamato seemed pretty agaisnt the idea of nit fighting and she even reacted to getting snatched up by Greenbull's vines.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So yes just like how the Scabbards reacted when caught so did Yamato also react. In fact Yamato getting restrained is not out there at all as Greenbull could also causally capture King and Queen both of which are comparable to Yamato. And if you look at them all they all react in the same manner to being held by his vines.

4) You saying greenbull can restrain her and that her physicals are on par with kaido means you're saying he can restrain kaido. Which is ludicrous

Never said on par I said comparable. Comparable is roughly near to, on par is equal to...

And even then with enough vines Greenbull could hinder Kaido as Greenbull could restrain both Yamato, and Dragon Form Momo so at the very least it can hinder Kaido before Kaido breaks out.

But this is all to say Shanks doesn't have physicality of a Kaido or a Yamato, Greenbull could very well restrain him hindering him for a bit.

5) It's not slander. People have posted evidence for multiversal naruto before and it's still wank. You've argued people like greenbull and fujitora could take kaido before

When did I argue Fujitora could do anything of that sort.... when.

And this is not even remotely comparable to Multiversal Naruto or some such.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: 1. I'm confused? If they have a certain AOE then anything outside that AOE instantly drops in potency. That's the entire point of the argument and you say it doesn't exist?

2. It is semantics as it wasn't the core of my argument.

Lmao at greenbull being near kaido. Kaido wasn't even trying against them and was perfectly fine with them hitting him just like he did against everyone he faced. It's not remotely similar to how greenbull fought it

A single divine departure is slicing through all those vines and his body. Xebec was shown simply wielding a sword but I suppose he could have a DF we haven't seen.

3. Her not using her DF at all nor trying to free herself (along with being able to compete with kaido) is enough to say she doesn't. Also she definitely did want to fight in order to stop someone trying to take wano again but relented to momo resolve. He told her not to fight and she agrees and sits in the vines

We have no idea what happened when he attacked king and queen. Both of whom are still injured (both still have bandages on) and king isn't using his flames and queen isn't using his DF. You wank that off screen interaction way too much and as others have pointed out they were in udon which means they'd have seastone cuffs on further degrading it.

4. He'd never be able to restrain kaido. The only chance he'd have is kaido simply sitting there to let him get an attack. Dragon form momo isn't even comparable to kaido when it comes to physicals

While true shanks doesn't have the same physicals as them it's still irrelevant as he can see like 10 seconds into the future and has much greater speed (at least willing to abuse it unlike kaido) meaning he'd just blitz like Yamato did and hit him with a divine departure and call it a day

5. I'd have to find the thread. I can't remember the exact topic but in the thread you were arguing fujitora and greenbull (to clarify as a team not sure if that was clear in my initial point) could beat kaido. May have been Roger and kaido vs the current 4 admirals I think or something like that

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By Supreme101

Spite match Shanks haki alone scared away Greenbull Katakuris dead weight

EmperorEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Katakuri even here? trash. Shanks defeats admiral.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DCEU_Buster

Katakuri is a literal non-factor here, he would do even worse than Kid and Greenbull gets smoked. A better fight would be Greenbull and Fujitora vs Shanks and even then, Shanks would win.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spite match Shanks haki alone scared away Greenbull Katakuris dead weight

Katakuri is a literal non-factor here, he would do even worse than Kid and Greenbull gets smoked. A better fight would be Greenbull and Fujitora vs Shanks and even then, Shanks would win.

Why is Katakuri even here? trash. Shanks defeats admiral.

Katakuri is fodder and Shanks beats Greenbull (probably).

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PlagueDocter

@theemperor95 said:

1) I'm confused? If they have a certain AOE then anything outside that AOE instantly drops in potency. That's the entire point of the argument and you say it doesn't exist?

There is zero indication that the farther from the epicenter of their Aoe Conqueror's Haki weakens.

2) It is semantics as it wasn't the core of my argument.

It's been so long and I don't wanna go back through the logs so I have no clue what we were talking about on this.

But if it was semantics then don't use words that can be viewed like so.

3) Lmao at greenbull being near kaido. Kaido wasn't even trying against them and was perfectly fine with them hitting him just like he did against everyone he faced. It's not remotely similar to how greenbull fought it

Greenbull is near Kaido.

4) A single divine departure is slicing through all those vines and his body. Xebec was shown simply wielding a sword but I suppose he could have a DF we haven't seen.

Divine departure has shown no such Aoe and I doubt it wouls do much to the large tree body of Greenbull's assuming it'd even ever hit him or damage him though his large tree form.

5) Her not using her DF at all nor trying to free herself (along with being able to compete with kaido) is enough to say she doesn't. Also she definitely did want to fight in order to stop someone trying to take wano again but relented to momo resolve. He told her not to fight and she agrees and sits in the vines

Not fighting =/= Not trying to stay alive.

6) We have no idea what happened when he attacked king and queen. Both of whom are still injured (both still have bandages on) and king isn't using his flames and queen isn't using his DF. You wank that off screen interaction way too much and as others have pointed out they were in udon which means they'd have seastone cuffs on further degrading it.

They attacked Greenbull.

Also no bandages doesn't mean your entirely weaker. Also they had lots of time to heal and are Zoans and both powerful species (Cyborg, and Lunarian).

Also literally no one at Udon had cuffs on them when we saw.

7) He'd never be able to restrain kaido. The only chance he'd have is kaido simply sitting there to let him get an attack. Dragon form momo isn't even comparable to kaido when it comes to physicals

He restrained Yamato and Dragon Form Momo. That at very least means Greenbull can hinder Kaido.

8) While true shanks doesn't have the same physicals as them it's still irrelevant as he can see like 10 seconds into the future and has much greater speed (at least willing to abuse it unlike kaido) meaning he'd just blitz like Yamato did and hit him with a divine departure and call it a day

Greenbull has mass Aoe and great speed he can tag Shanks and grab him.

And as you say Shanks physicals aren't up to par so him getting restrain or at least severely hindered is entirely possible.

9) I'd have to find the thread. I can't remember the exact topic but in the thread you were arguing fujitora and greenbull (to clarify as a team not sure if that was clear in my initial point) could beat kaido. May have been Roger and kaido vs the current 4 admirals I think or something like that

Of course in a 2v1 two admirals would beat Kaido same for 4v2 the 4 admirals would win. Is that even a question.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: 1. Luffy at Fishman Island disagrees. He only knocked out the enemies within a certain radius of him iirc meaning the farther away one is the less effect it'll have on them.

2. Greenbull would get folded by kaido. Luffy, zoro and sanji weren't even concerned with him. Immediately showing a difference. If you put kaido in that situation them they'd have been running over to face him

3. Lmao what is this disingenuous argument? Divine departure doesn't need aoe to slice through vines and it'd completely neg his DF as haki has shown to negate that already let alone from shanks (who haki already negged him) or Roger (who's hyped to have the strongest or at least top 3 in the series so far). To act like they would fair like the scabbards is laughable

4. Yamato wasn't trying to escape. This isn't debatable. Once momo told her not to fight she did so albeit reluctantly. If he wanted to get she could've

5. Scans of them attacking greenbull

Neither of those races provides advanced healing. They were clearly still injured as they were bandaged. Queen wasn't even using his DF and king didn't even have his flames active. You're again wanking this scene too much

6. Again Yamato didn't try to escape and restraining momo isn't anywhere near enough to say he'd do anything to kaido lmao this is pure wank to say he'd restrain kaido. If you're changing your tone to only hinder then sure he'd hinder him but he's not coming close to restraining him

7. What speed feats does greenbull have that are relevant at this tier?

Shanks being hindered is definitely possible but he's not going to be restrained

8. How are either fujitora or greenbull going to stop kaido if he uses his flaming dragon form? Dressrosa arc zoro could handle fujitora gravity and remain standing. Doflamingo was confident he could kill fujitora along with everyone else and cover it up. He had 0 confidence at facing kaido. Showing the large disparity between the 2.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By Binnk

Katakuri hasn't been relevant in terms of powerscaling since the Onigashima raid started. Greenbull already pissed himself at Shanks' WiFi Haki so we already know how that fight would end.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanks high diff GB, kata not doing anything here.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 EcoBlitz  Online

WiFi Haki is insane 😂😂😂

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers