@frozen said:

Fate without too much issue.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shang chi. And lol at no TP. Fate doesn't have offensive TP.

Dr Fates shields are the only impressive thing about him. The 10 rings will wipe out his clones quickly

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shang gets dogwalked by an actual competent Sorcerer.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

@thanosii said:

Dr Fates shields are the only impressive thing about him. The 10 rings will wipe out his clones quickly

Fate's clones were able to restrain Black Adam and Sabbac, two beings who are significantly stronger than Shang (by orders of magnitude).

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

Fate doesn't have offensive TP.

Actually:

No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Fate stomps

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Same guy thinks giant man solos the jsa in another thread, don't take him seriously lol

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 frozen  Moderator
heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By heiqn

He actually does think that lol, I'll bump that thread haha

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 frozen  Moderator

@heiqn said:

He actually does lol, I'll bump that thread haha

Giant Man beat the JSA? Don't see how he would stand a chance against Fate, given that Fate can restrain Black Adam who is >>> Giant Man.

In fact from what I recall, most had Atom Smasher beating Giant Man on that matchup.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By heiqn
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 frozen  Moderator

@heiqn said:

@frozen: nah, refresh the page

I'm talking about the Atom Smasher v Giant Man thread. Most hate Atom winning.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By heiqn
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@thanosii said:

Fate's clones were able to restrain Black Adam and Sabbac, two beings who are significantly stronger than Shang (by orders of magnitude).

That is not a durability feat. Both Sabbac and Adam were oneshot ting them whenever they had free hands. The rings provide a 360 proof shield and can simultaneously provide cover for Shang chi.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Same guy thinks giant man solos the jsa in another thread, don't take him seriously lol

How is breaking his mind a TP feat. I could achieve the same thing with a wide range of psychiatric drugs. Lol even alcohol has effect on your mind

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 frozen  Moderator

How is breaking his mind a TP feat. I could achieve the same thing with a wide range of psychiatric drugs. Lol even alcohol has effect on your mind

No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Amazing mental gymnastics.

Fate was pretty clear about what he will do. And he doesn't torture physically, or use drugs/alcohol in any way to do so.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fate obviously

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fate easily

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread. Fate easily takes down bus boy with or without the rings

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Fate was pretty clear about what he will do. And he doesn't torture physically, or use drugs/alcohol in any way to do so.

Seriously? How exactly is he clear? TP doesn't break your mind. It takes over and controls it. How is what he said offensive TP.

Maybe he meant he would show him illusions of hell until he confessed.... You have no idea what he meant so let's not give him powers he didn't show.

Lastly do you remember Fate saying only magic can hurt magic? Do you remember Hawkman impaling Sabbac with a steel pipe? Fate can highball just as much as the other guy who said Thanos was the most powerful being in the universe

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

No Caption Provided

How is that statement evidence of TP? You making the claim so it's up to you to provide evidence

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Eitri said Thor would take the full force of a star. What's your opinion on that statement

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
@cryolancer47 said:
@thanosii said:
@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

Eitri said Thor would take the full force of a star. What's your opinion on that statement

It's bullshit since Thor was almost dead just by taking a focused beam that isn't the full-power of a star.

Where you fail by making this comparison is that Fate literally showed that he has Telepathy. And his own statement proves that he can do so thank to his shown powerset.

You bringing up alcohol and drugs as if the guy uses them in the first place is just a case of good old mental gymnastics at work.

Since Fate doesn't use either to torture people with them in the first place. That's just a flat-out reach.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Shang Chi, he loses pretty hard here.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
@cryolancer47 said:
@thanosii said:
@yejj said:
@cryolancer47 said:

@thanosii:

Actually:

No Caption Provided

It's bullshit since Thor was almost dead just by taking a focused beam that isn't the full-power of a star.

Where you fail by making this comparison is that Fate literally showed that he has Telepathy. And his own statement proves that he can do so thank to his shown powerset.

You bringing up alcohol and drugs as if the guy uses them in the first place is just a case of good old mental gymnastics at work.

Since Fate doesn't use either to torture people with them in the first place. That's just a flat-out reach.

OK so Eitri said Thor Wil take a full force of star. On screen Thor takes a beam from a star. To you its bull. But Fate says I'll break his mind. Onscreen fate can't break 2 fodder baddies, which BA had to torture for the same information. But that's valid to you.

Fanboy much?

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

OK so Eitri said Thor Wil take a full force of star. On screen Thor takes a beam from a star. To you its bull.

Because he clearly didn't.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells could tell you that.

But Fate says I'll break his mind. Onscreen fate can't break 2 fodder baddies, which BA had to torture for the same information. But that's valid to you.

Because Fate has proof. And what he said is backed up by the fact that he does indeed has Telepathy.

That's more proof than the contradictory Eitri claim.

And even more proof than "Muh alcohol & drugs". Because Fate definitely showed that he uses those. Unlike Telepathy.

Fanboy much?

No Caption Provided

Stop trolling and wasting my time.

This isn't that hard to understand.

Eitri claim = clearly BS via on-screen evidence.

Fate claim = Legit because it's backed up by his powerset. And the intent of what he said clearly means Telepathy rather than the drugs/alcohol reach.