• 63 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Ok so far many people stated these threads are mismatches. Its almost like GT is getting some respect no matter what ignorant masses may think.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gts-nova-shenron-vs-dbs-skinny-buu-1904003/#53

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ubb-vs-krillin-1904239/#3

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-shadow-dragons-dbgt-vs-team-universe-6-dbs-1904246/#js-message-11

So I will amp the stakes.

Rage Shenron, Eis Shenron, Nouva Shenron, Syn Shenron

VS

Master Roshi, Frieza, Android 17, Gohan.

Rules

Dragons are GT.

Universe 7 Team is current.

Syn cannot go Omega or some dumb shit.

No Mafuba for Roshi bullshit.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Roshi is useless without mafuba.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Freeza stomps both sides at once even if shenron turns Omega

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44 said:

Does it matter though? He just needs to last and be a distraction.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we have Current Frieza here? As in Golden? He turns entire GT verse to red mist.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Does it matter though? He just needs to last and be a distraction.

I don't think he would last at all.

However this match is much closer. Golden Frieza is above nova and eis shenron imo, but not sure about shyn. 17 and Gohan can probably hang with nova and eis, though I'm going to say they would lose until they get better feats. I guess I'll go with the GT team since Roshi gets one shot, eis and nova beat Gohan and 17, and then they team up on Frieza.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two easy. Golden Frieza could solo. If just his final form then still win.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah golden Freiza could solo without any difficulty

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza laughs and solos.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@alextheboss: pffft you know nothing. Golden Frieza solos noob. ?

@jashro44: you say Rossi is useless, but Frieda solos LMAO. Unlock my Uub thread. ?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Frieza is too much for anyone in GT, he solos, Gohan could too potentially.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

I'm really not even sure how we can comfortably assert that either side would stomp in this battle when there is virtually no accurate way to compare GT with characters with DBS characters that are weaker than Beerus and Champa. Most of the scaling comes from a very questionable feat of SSJG Goku and Beerus generating shockwaves that are said to become stronger with distance, but whether that's indicative of Goku's own power is highly debatable, since they were supposedly going to kill Beerus and Goku on the third clash, and the waves started out so weak that even ordinary humans on Earth were barely knocked to the ground by them. Roshi is fodder without the Mafuba of course, but other than him, I'm going to go ahead and say that there isn't sufficient evidence to draw a conclusion at this time.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I believe that Frieza is the strongest here and could arguably take out everyone here. However, he doesn't need to because he has the also uber 17. Super wins this for me.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza has some of the more impressive feats throughout Dragonball. By scaling and math, I guess team 1 has a chance, by feats, frieza solos.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: How the heck is GT team winning in scaling when Frieza is equal to Blue?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DBS team wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: What exactly does scaling to Blue prove Frieza winning? Imo ssj4 is comparable to SSG, and Shyn is above ssj4, so I think he is comparable to SSB.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: How exacly is SS4 comparable to SSG? The gap beetwen them is enormous.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996: Wow, what a great argument. Enough of the Super wank. I remember when everyone was saying Frost and Cabba were SSG tier. Base Goku in GT was confirmed to be ssj3 tier. Current base Goku is a bit above ssj3 level. SSJ4 is one level above ssj3. SSG is one level of ssj3. They should be around the same level. SSG is no longer 60% of Beerus. It's just an irrelevant transformation above ssj3 abnd below blue now. Or are you going to try and use the shaking universe thing to try and prove SSG is stronger? I might as well say namek saga Frieza is stronger than the androids because he blew up planets.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chaos239

@alextheboss: What's feats has SSJ4 got?

Goku went from being finger poked by Beerus in SSJ3 to being a general possible rival in his eyes, that alone is a massive jump.

Golden Frieza solos GT

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By alextheboss

@gaoron:

How exacly is SS4 comparable to SSG?

It's one transformation above ssj3

The gap beetwen them is enormous.

Not really. Goku only got a massive boost the first time he used SSG. After that all the rest of his forms got a boost, but not his SSG form. As we saw when up against Jiren, SSG is just another ssj form he uses now. It really didn't seem that much better than his current ssj2.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By alextheboss

@chaos239:

What's feats has SSJ4 got?

You don't use feats to compare dragon ball characters, you use scaling. If you went off feats ssj4 would lose to namek Frieza.

Goku went from being finger poked by Beerus in SSJ3 to being a general possible rival in his eyes, that alone is a massive jump.

base Goku in GT was Buu level and solod an immortal Frieza and Cell while playing with them...

Golden Frieza solos GT

There is no proof he does. Characters like fused Zamasu, Jiren, and the gods of destruction could, but there isn't really anything saying Frieza could.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@alextheboss: What's feats has SSJ4 got?

Golden Frieza solos GT

Goku said that not even Vegetto could beat Beerus that fought him on Kaio planet and Vegetto is equal to SS4. Goku in ssg made Beerus use more power than he did on Kaio, then his ssj become equal to ssg and in rof his base become stronger than that ssj. Feat wise weakened base Frieza destroys planets with a touch, base Vegeta one shots Gotenks ssj3 and destroys planet sized dimensions by powering up. Base Frieza solos GT by both power scaling and feats and this is only anime.

Manga Frieza scales to Blue who keeps up with Galaxy+ busters and whos force of strikings are felt across universe and outside of it and puts universe in danger.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

What's feats has SSJ4 got?

You don't use feats to compare dragon ball characters, you use scaling. If you went off feats ssj4 would lose to namek Frieza.

The only difference in what your saying is that SSJ4 is logically above Frieza due to coming from the 'same' timeline while SSJG doesn't and is in no way comparable to being far stronger by feats.

base Goku in GT was Buu level and solod an immortal Frieza and Cell while playing with them...

Base Goku beat a far stronger Final Form Frieza.

Golden Frieza solos GT

There is no proof he does. Characters like fused Zamasu, Jiren, and the gods of destruction could, but there isn't really anything saying Frieza could.

Frieza solos due to being > RoF SSJB Goku who has better feats than SSJ4 Gogeta (with scaling and feats)

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: read my post above and no there is gap between ss2 and ssg, it was even shown in the very same episode with Jiren when Goku ssj2 strikes didnt even bother him but he he needed to block ssg punches that were destroying Katchin around him.

And no feats >>> scaling after Namek

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: No...Base GT Goku was never confirmed to be above DBZ SSJ3 Goku...However Base Vegeta stomped SSJ3 Gotenks who was stronger than DBZ SSJ3 Goku... If you don't want to involve the SSG Shaking the universe feat (Something that instantly puts him above everyone in GT *cough cough*) Then we can go with the Kanzenshuu Japanese GT Perfect Files that state DBZ Vegito = SSJ4. Fusion was stated useless by Goku when Beerus first appeared on earth however SSG Goku felt more than capable. Don't get me wrong DBS power scaling is the worst but DBS passed DBGT in terms off power at the start of the series and I can't help you if you still think otherwise.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jooosh1996: your whole argument is fusion is useless Vs Beerus. Thus SS4 is useless correct? Your whole argument falls apart when SSB Goku is useless Vs Beerus as well lol. So who cares?

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan and Roahi aren't needed. 17 and Frieza take care of business by themselves

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Goku said that not even Vegetto could beat Beerus that fought him on Kaio planet and Vegetto is equal to SS4.

Nobody said that Vegetto couldn't beat the power Beerus displayed on King Kai's planet. They just said he couldn't beat Beerus in general.

Goku in ssg made Beerus use more power than he did on Kaio, then his ssj become equal to ssg and in rof his base become stronger than that ssj.

Goku's ssj equaling SSG must have been temporary because for some reason that was his max power at the time (he didn't even try to go ssj2 or ssj3). I would say after he powered down he could reach the same level, he just would of needed ssj3 to do it. It doesn't make sense if after absorbing SSG power Goku could all of a sudden be 8 times SSG. It only makes sense for him to reach the same power as SSG.

Feat wise weakened base Frieza destroys planets with a touch,

Anyone can do that at this point. Not really that impressive.

base Vegeta one shots Gotenks ssj3

I wouldn't be surprised if base GT Goku could almost do that. He was toying with an immortal Cell and Frieza in hell, who were probably stronger than before.

and destroys planet sized dimensions by powering up.

Planet level still isn't really anything. Buuhan threatened the universe by screaming and releasing his power by causing holes to be ripped through dimensions.

Base Frieza solos GT by both power scaling and feats and this is only anime.

No he doesn't... By scaling I have him around Buuhan level. If Frieza goes buff I would say he would be a couple times stronger than that.

Manga Frieza scales to Blue who keeps up with Galaxy+ busters and whos force of strikings are felt across universe and outside of it and puts universe in danger.

Goku needed a universal spirit bomb to beat Shyn Shenron didn't he?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

The only difference in what your saying is that SSJ4 is logically above Frieza due to coming from the 'same' timeline while SSJG doesn't and is in no way comparable to being far stronger by feats.

Again, you shouldn't compare feats, because using that logic SSG is stronger than SSB.

Base Goku beat a far stronger Final Form Frieza.

In Super they were even, and Frieza was most likely holding back since he didn't go buff on base Goku.

Frieza solos due to being > RoF SSJB Goku who has better feats than SSJ4 Gogeta (with scaling and feats)

SSB has no good feats. You are going of of SSG feats, which just means you are using scaling.

If SSG fought SSJ4 I think SSG would win, but I think it would be a good fight. The only reason people are hyping up SSG so much is because of the universal shockwaves thing, which were a dumb feat to begin with that didn't even make sense. And you can't say SSG fought Beerus well so it's stronger than SSJ4 because Beerus was literally using like 0.1% of his power.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: By scaling which can be applied to SSJG and SSJB I get that SSJB >>> SSJG. You cant do the same for SSJ4 Meaning feats is the only way we can compare it.

Why would Frieza hold back in Final Form if he wanted to kill Goku?

SSJB from scaling from SSJG is leagues above SSJ4 while SSJG is leagues above SSJ4, which is the only way they can be compared.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996:

No...Base GT Goku was never confirmed to be above DBZ SSJ3 Goku...

He was fighting evenly with an opponent who was said to be equal with Buu, and he was playing with Cell and Frieza in hell.

However Base Vegeta stomped SSJ3 Gotenks who was stronger than DBZ SSJ3 Goku...

ssj3 Gotenks isn't far stronger than dbz ssj3 Goku, and Gotenks has probably gotten weaker since then since they haven't been training.

If you don't want to involve the SSG Shaking the universe feat (Something that instantly puts him above everyone in GT *cough cough*)

Didn't it take a universal spirit bomb to defeat Shyn shenron? Not that it matters since feats don't decide who wins in dragon ball.

Then we can go with the Kanzenshuu Japanese GT Perfect Files that state DBZ Vegito = SSJ4.

It said maybe ssj Vegito was as strong as ssj4, and I don't even think it said Vegito from Z. It may of meant if they went Vegito at the time.

Fusion was stated useless by Goku when Beerus first appeared on earth however SSG Goku felt more than capable.

SSG was also useless. If you calculate it no Beerus was only using like 0.1% of his power on SSG Goku, lol. Both Vegito and SSG Goku were fodder to Beerus, making it irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong DBS power scaling is the worst but DBS passed DBGT in terms off power at the start of the series and I can't help you if you still think otherwise.

It did seem like it might go that way at the start, but then all of a sudden they decided not to keep the gap in characters so large. If Frieza can catch up in 4 months, and if 17 can close the gap, it means SSG wasn't as strong as we thought. Also base Goku had trouble with the trio de danger, two of which were weaker than Good Buu. While GT Goku was playing with a most likely stronger version of Cell and Frieza (stronger than his namek version not super version) in hell. If GT base Goku could do that, then he should also be able to fight the trio de danger as base Super Goku did.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

By scaling which can be applied to SSJG and SSJB I get that SSJB >>> SSJG. You cant do the same for SSJ4 Meaning feats is the only way we can compare it.

When I scale I get something like this

GT base Goku=Buu (fat Buu?)<skinny Buu<=Super base Goku<<<<<GT ssj3 Goku<Super ssj3 Goku<GT ssj4 Goku<SSG Goku<SSB Goku

Why would Frieza hold back in Final Form if he wanted to kill Goku?

He didn't even want to kill Goku yet. They were both playing around. That is why Vegeta got mad. By your logic why didn't Freiza just go gold and kill him instantly?

SSJB from scaling from SSJG is leagues above SSJ4 while SSJG is leagues above SSJ4, which is the only way they can be compared.

No you can compare them this way. Both in the manga and in the ToP it seems SSG isn't really that much above Goku's current ssj3. I think base GT Goku is a couple times weaker than base Super Goku so his ssj3 would be a couple times weaker. But ssj4 is enough of a multiplier to put it over current Goku's ssj3. So if ssj4 is over Super Goku's ssj3, it means it is most likely relatively close to his SSG mode. I think SSG would win, but I don't think it is a crazy amount stronger. When talking about SSG Whis just said it was faster than the yellow ssj and has better stamina than blue. He didn't talk like SSG was much stronger than the regular ssj forms (because after absorbing god power Goku reached the power of his old SSG).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm. If that was Naturon Shenron instead of Rage I'd probably back the SD. I'd probably side with U7 in a close fight, Frieza being MVP

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: No. My argument was fusion was useless against Suppressed Beerus that he fought as a SSJ3 yet once he attained SSG he felt more than capable obviously he wasn't a match for Beerus but the point is they specifically stated fusion wouldn't work but SSG might, putting SSG>Fusion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jooosh1996:

No. My argument was fusion was useless against Suppressed Beerus that he fought as a SSJ3 yet once he attained SSG he felt more than capable obviously he wasn't a match for Beerus but the point is they specifically stated fusion wouldn't work but SSG might, putting SSG>Fusion.

Depends on the Fusion. We never knew if Goku meant dance fusion or earrings fusion. Goku might meant teaching Vegita the dance to fuse.

I have a hard time believing SSJ Vegeto would fare any worse than SSG Goku, who is weaker than SSB Goku, who is weaker by alot to Beerus.

SSG < SSB <<<<< Beerus.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Whis stated they were pathetically lower than Beerus as per the Super show as SSB much less the weaker SSG.

Its just not a good bench mark.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jooosh1996
Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@sirfizzwhizz: what the hell you talking about SSG > SSB?

It's been stated numerous times that blue is more powerful

it isn't even debatable your point

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jooosh1996 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Are you saying SSG is stronger than SSB?

@royal_warrior said:

@sirfizzwhizz: what the hell you talking about SSG > SSB?

It's been stated numerous times that blue is more powerful

it isn't even debatable your point

OMG I accidently place the wrong direction by accident. Get off it :/

Freaking DBS fans......

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996:

No...Base GT Goku was never confirmed to be above DBZ SSJ3 Goku...

He was fighting evenly with an opponent who was said to be equal with Buu, and he was playing with Cell and Frieza in hell. (You mean he was fighting General Rildo and he stated him to be as strong as Majin Buu, probably fat Buu as he was the one featured in GT, who knows could be Kid Buu...But Trunks said Goku was overestimating him)

However Base Vegeta stomped SSJ3 Gotenks who was stronger than DBZ SSJ3 Goku...

ssj3 Gotenks isn't far stronger than dbz ssj3 Goku, and Gotenks has probably gotten weaker since then since they haven't been training. (Errm he probably is much stronger...SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta were too scared to fight Super Buu yet SSJ3 Gotenks was more than capable of fighting him alone)

If you don't want to involve the SSG Shaking the universe feat (Something that instantly puts him above everyone in GT *cough cough*)

Didn't it take a universal spirit bomb to defeat Shyn shenron? Not that it matters since feats don't decide who wins in dragon ball. (Yes, Didn't Kid Buu aswell? So that must mean Kid Buu is also Universal? It stated in GT Omega Shenron could destroy the Universe OVER TIME the same as Broly, Majin Buu etc.)

Then we can go with the Kanzenshuu Japanese GT Perfect Files that state DBZ Vegito = SSJ4.

It said maybe ssj Vegito was as strong as ssj4, and I don't even think it said Vegito from Z. It may of meant if they went Vegito at the time. (Well the picture of Vegito from DBZ next to it, also a GT fusion would obviously be stronger than a SSJ4 so that wouldn't even make sense...)

Fusion was stated useless by Goku when Beerus first appeared on earth however SSG Goku felt more than capable.

SSG was also useless. If you calculate it no Beerus was only using like 0.1% of his power on SSG Goku, lol. Both Vegito and SSG Goku were fodder to Beerus, making it irrelevant. (Yes, but as I said...GOKU SAID FUSION WAS USELESS AGAINST BEERUS BUT ONCE HE ATTAINED SSG HE FELT CAPABLE. The writers wouldn't have said fusion was useless if it wasn't they would completely left it out. The fact that Goku mentions it shows SSG is superor.)

Don't get me wrong DBS power scaling is the worst but DBS passed DBGT in terms off power at the start of the series and I can't help you if you still think otherwise.

It did seem like it might go that way at the start, but then all of a sudden they decided not to keep the gap in characters so large. If Frieza can catch up in 4 months, and if 17 can close the gap, it means SSG wasn't as strong as we thought. Also base Goku had trouble with the trio de danger, two of which were weaker than Good Buu. While GT Goku was playing with a most likely stronger version of Cell and Frieza (stronger than his namek version not super version) in hell. If GT base Goku could do that, then he should also be able to fight the trio de danger as base Super Goku did. (Its all PIS obviously 17, Krillin and Kale even close to SSB, its all suppressing his power. As it is stated constantly throughout the series SSB is one of the most efficient forms and has the most control over hence why he can use KK with SSB. The Trio de danger were not as weak as you think. Basil was nearly as strong as Majin Buu who would wreck both Frieza and Cell as nearly as easily as GT Goku did. Your comparing GT Frieza & Cell to Majin Buu...)

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lmao, I'm a fan of the whole franchise not just DBS.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jooosh1996 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Lmao, I'm a fan of the whole franchise not just DBS.

Still though, my mistake was pretty clear a accident. Its like me saying Spider Man > Hulk >>>> Galactus. Then bam! Two people on my ass like I really thought that lol.

Anyway, my original point is I feel by statements form Whis, SSG was way inferior to Beerus, and SSb is still pretty far off Inferior, even with kaioken x20. So the statement if Goku unable to beat Beerus whether through possible fusion dance (Goku could easily teach it to Vegeta) or Earrings as Vegito does not mean a whole lot IMO. As becoming SSG did not matter much either. Its hard to say SSG > SSJ Vegito then since both were well below Beerus.

Add to this, current Mystic Gohan who is still roughly Buu level was well below Vegito, yet Mystic Gohan is powerful enough to challenge his DBS SSJ Goku, and even hang with SSB Goku. So I dont see why Vegito who is way superior to Buuhan is that far off from SSG if at all.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Some people still think SSG > SSB that is all... You got to think though when SSG was introduced there was no DBS. They had SSG Goku = 70% Beerus. If fusion would have worked against Beerus what would have been the point in going SSG? The writers added Goku saying it to show SSG was superior to even fusion. Just because they are both weaker than Beerus doesn't mean they are equally as strong.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996: SSJG being equal to 70% Beerus has long-since been retconed. As far as DBS consistency is concerned Beerus >> SSJB Kaiô-Ken ×10 Goku.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@jooosh1996: ...That makes your point about Vegetto irrelevant, as it only pertains to the film.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thedarkpaladin said:

@jooosh1996: SSJG being equal to 70% Beerus has long-since been retconed. As far as DBS consistency is concerned Beerus >> SSJB Kaiô-Ken ×10 Goku.

This. The whole argument of Fusion by Goku should be retcon as well. If we take the comment at face value, Fusion Goku from BotG movie = SSG in current DBS lol. I mean if Fusion was only "possibly" weaker than Beerus as Goku stated, take that at face value then Fusion is = to retcon SSG now lol.

My point though, is the comment means jack shit now and days. We dont know where SSJ Vegito stands in terms next to SSG. Could be damn equals, more so if we consider SSJ Vegito could go as far as SSJ3 Vegito which he should like Gotenks.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

I mean, Mystic Gohan < SSJ Vegito, and currently Mystic Gohan is barely below SSB Goku by their fight and statements. Gohan face FULL STRENGTH SSB Goku and Gohan is still only Buu Saga level.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@sirfizzwhizz: Exactly. We can't even be sure where current SSJB stacks up to Beerus. Since Toriyama basically confirmed that Kaiô-Ken ×10 Blue isn't enough to beat him, it would mean Beerus used less than 10% of his overall power against SSJG, though 10% is what he used to knock out enraged Vegeta.

DBS logic is wacky as shit. Lol