#1 Edited by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Standard Gear
  • Sins have Full Knowledge on Ichibe
  • Ichibe has Full Knowledge too
  • Win by Death (Immortality is restricted)
  • Location is an open field outside of the Kingdom of Liones
  • Sins can go into their strongest forms if they have too (The One, Assault Mode, Fairy King, etc.) However they have time limits up to 10 minutes

First Round: Both Sides start in base, and are in-character

Second Round: Sins are morals off, Ichibe is in-character

Third Round: Ichibe is morals off, Sins are in-character

Final Round: Both sides are bloodlusted.

#2 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

An hour of prep? I'm tempted to say Merlin solos with prep. Merlin soloed Chandler and Cusack with minutes of prep. THE ONE solos. Full power King solos. If Gowther could hit with TP, he would solo. All seven of the sins together stomp.

#3 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

An hour of prep? I'm tempted to say Merlin solos with prep. Merlin soloed Chandler and Cusack with minutes of prep. THE ONE solos. Full power King solos. If Gowther could hit with TP, he would solo. All seven of the sins together stomp.

#4 Edited by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving them prep and full knowledge is just wrong especially considering how ichibe works.

#5 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Yes but again as explained Merlin will still have the upperhand, but it won't be as bad as 1 hour of prep so yeah change it, so an arguement can actually be made

#7 Posted by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

aaaaaaaaaand bumped.

#9 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: still Sins Ichibei having knowledge won't stop Merlin from coming up with Magic spells that counter him like how she did with Cusack and Chandler, that's not to say Merlin Solos though.

#11 Posted by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Still feel like he loses the first two

#12 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Opinions on last two rounds?

@skysanji:Opinions on all four rounds or Sins everytime?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@worldofruin6 said:

This is a mismatch.

#14 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Well yeah since they have knowledge Merlin will come up with a plan so yeah Sins every round maybe Ichibei could win the 3rd round.

#15 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know funny thing is that none of the sins have any black on them. Not even hair color.

#16 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Isn't Merlin's hair black. And Meliodas darkness

#17 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I forgot about Merlin's hair. With full knowledge, I doubt Meliodas would be stupid enough to use his darkness.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#18 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas's darkness presents the biggest issue in my mind. Easily manipulated by Ichibei. But with full knowledge I doubt he will utilize it.

I can see Ichibei beating most of them 1v1 (with the exception of Escanor primarily). But all of them together should be able to overwhelm him without too much difficulty.

#19 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see why Ichibei would have any problem, stats weren't equalized they aren't touching him, matching his power or overcoming his hax.

#20 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Six of the sins distract and Gowther hits him with Rewrite Light. What's the counter? That's just one way they win.

#21 Posted by Raziel2014 (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

ichibei one shots all of them with a palm and sends them flying across the world.

ichibei base stats completely crap on bankai kenpachi.

#22 Posted by KingGuinness (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014:

Huh? How does Ichibe's stats shit on BANKAI Kenpachi's? There's no evidence of that.

#23 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest: Six of the sins distract and Gowther hits him with Rewrite Light. What's the counter? That's just one way they win.

They all get slapped 1,000 ri away at the start which takes out the majority of them and Ichibeis too smart for rewrite light to work on him for long.

#24 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: 1) He slaps all 7 sins 1000 ri at the same time? How? When has he shown the ability to do that to 7 opponents at the same time?

2) Where is the evidence that the effect of rewrite light has anything to do with intelligence? Show me that.

Based on the showings of rewrite light (instead of your headcanon) it will last plenty long enough for the sins to beat him.

#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

Sins stomp. Anyone of them beside Daine could arguably solo. All together Ichibei has no chance.

#26 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

1) He slaps all 7 sins 1000 ri at the same time? How? When has he shown the ability to do that to 7 opponents at the same time?

He can do it with a single one of his massive palms since they'd all be relatively close to each other like in the picture.

2) Where is the evidence that the effect of rewrite light has anything to do with intelligence? Show me that.

Based on the showings of rewrite light (instead of your headcanon) it will last plenty long enough for the sins to beat him.

There's no headcanon he would literally need to have a brain deficiency to believe that these strange looking people who have no Reiatsu and aren't important to the soul society in any way are his friends.

#27 Posted by BrownZeus (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichibei loses 1-2 most likely and maybe 3 but wins 4.

Issue withe the first 2 rounds here is that sins have more haxes and they can teamwork with eachother. Ichibei has the superior hax but I seen no way how he is gonna take them all out quick enough given his arrogant and confident nature, he is just full of holes to exploit.

Ichibei can lose round 3 as well given the prep time. Ichibei never really showed morals when figthing Yhwach and as far as I aware everything was fair game when dealing with the invading Quincy so the round 3 rule wonthat really do much for him here. On the other side besides Ban the sins can be many things but not arrogant

Even in character because of full knowledge they will still go with a relevant strategy and even though a few sins might fall.

On round 4 I see Ichibei winning by simple virtue of doing a hardcore spam of his hax. Really if I don't remember wrong he can get to living beings through the darkness in their shadows and to those with no shadow some ink will get the jobest done. There is really not much to do when facing hax like the one Ichibe has unless you have a direct way of bypassing it like Yhwach's allmigthy or just a really large gap in stats.

#28 Posted by Uryuishidasama (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my gosh ichibie stomps he is faster by a wide margin, stronger by far and his hax the sins have no counter for that.

#29 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2027 posts) - - Show Bio

Sins could arguably solo alone. Mismatch.

#30 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: 1) Why would the picture have anything to do with how close they are when they actually start the battle? It's just a picture, I've literally never heard of someone basing starting distance of characters based on a picture of a group of characters, that idiotic.

Also the hands are not that big, several sins would easily be able to get out of the way.

So I'll ask again. How is he going to tag 7 mhs characters at once without any of them getting and attack off?

2) Wow so no counter whatsoever? It doesn't matter if they don't have riatsu or look like strangers. Rewrite Light will trick him into thinking they are friends. That's how mind manipulation/tp works and Ichibei has 0 resistance feats.

#31 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

1. The picture is a reference to how close they’re most likely going to be. The OP never specified where each individual was so i’m assuming the team who is always close to each other at the start of fights would be close to each other at the start of the fight.

The hands are big enough to smack them all simultaneously and none of them could react to them.

He’s going to tag all 7 by virtue of being massively above them in speed.

2. I hard bodied that little argument. Rewrite light is dispelled once the target realizes that the new memories seem off as stated by Gowther himself i’ll probably post the scan later when i’m on pc.

Ichibei would immediately figure it out for the reasons i stated before and Gowther would be dead before he gets to use any attack anyway.

#32 Edited by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Still feel like he loses the first two

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#33 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichibe can win any of them 1v1 but vs all the sins he gets overwhelmed and loses all 4 rounds specially with full knowledge.

#34 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: 1) This has literally never been the case. I have never seen a single person base the starting distances of a team off the picture. I mean what sense does that make? So if all the pictures of the members of the team were separate how would determine starting distance?

It's absurd we even have to have this conversation. When the OP doesn't state a starting distance we should assume a starting distance of 10 meters between combatants.

The hand is not enough to hit them all at once? It's barely big enough to hit all of Diane alone considering she is 20ft+. Unless they are all literally stacked on each other they are not all going to be hit.

Please show how Ichibei is quantifiabley fast enough to blitz 7 characters who are mhs in reaction speed. Ichibei's best speed feat is not that far above members of the team and it's a travel speed feat, not even reaction. There is no reason to believe that he can blitz all 7 of the sins before they can attack him.

2) You didn't body anything dude. What are you talking about?

There is no reason at all for Ichibei to immediately know something is wrong as he has absolutely 0 feats of resisting mental manipulation. It will most certainly effect him long enough to effect the fight since again, he has no resistance feat and the sins need at most a few attacks to put him down.

You are reaching so hard here it's embarrassing.

Your bias is so painfully clear and it clouds your ability to make even basic arguments.

#35 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sins

#36 Posted by Bayman007 (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Sins

#37 Edited by Godren (3652 posts) - - Show Bio

Paint it black

#38 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

1. Again i’m not going off the picture the sins always start fights that close.

What exactly were we arguing here? I never denied that

Diane’s body wouldn’t necessarily be completely covered but it doesn’t have to be.

Ichibei 1000 to feat is above any speed feat or scaling the sins have and he also scales to Yhwach’s mimihagi feat and some other feats that are ludicrously above the sins capabilities.

2. Listen closely bud, Rewrite light only has a superficial affect once the opponent realizes the inconsistencies in their memories they’ll return to normal. Thats straight out of Gowthers mouth.

Drop the “your bias” BS.

You have to be a certain flavor of stupid to believe Ichibei wouldn’t immediately recognize the inconsistencies in his memories. Talk about reaching.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#39 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak said:

Ichibe can win any of them 1v1 but vs all the sins he gets overwhelmed and loses all 4 rounds specially with full knowledge.

#40 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

1) Dude what are you basing this on that the sins always start fights this close together? They haven't even fought multiple battles as a group so what in the world are you basing this on?

Again, the 1000 ri feat is a travel feat, in reaction feats he isn't that far above (If he is at all) the faster sins in the group.

You have provided no actual way that he reliably can blitz all 7 of them without getting attacked.

2) Yeah except a) Gowther has rewritten Guila's memories to forget her own brother (who is her whole world btw) for an extended period. Clearly not a superficial effect b) even if it was superficial the sins only need the effect to last for a few seconds in order to take advantage of the window and kill him.

I mean I think most people would recognize that when their opinion is in the vast minority that they just might have some bias. I mean you clearly havs a bias torward Bleach. What does denying that get you? But again, not shocking for you to not realize that.

#41 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4241 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

1. They haven’t fought in fights as a group? what do you call them against the army of holy nights or them against hendrickson and etc. It’s common sense that they would start in close proximity to each other and even if they didn’t it wouldn’t matter because he’d just use two more slaps and get them all.

It’s a travel speed feat but bleach characters can fight and react to characters on the same level as them. Not that they’d have the chance to test his reactions before getting blitzed anyway

2. a) That wasn’t in battle and he stayed with her and kept the memories in check iirc. b) You are aware of the fact that he would defend himself right? them attacking him is another dead give away that his memories are inconsistent so he’d immediately dispel rewrite light and kill them. And again Gowther would be dead before even thinking of using the ability.

I don’t know what’s wrong with the majority of people on this thread and frankly i don’t care. The sins don’t have the feats or the scaling to overcome Ichibeis stats or his hax period

and yeah i said stop with the bias BS i could just say you have a bias towards NNT and a bias against Bleach. I don’t have time to get into a “no you are” argument with you.