• Win by any means
  • Strongest versions

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gerard one-shots, The man in First Vollstandiig form one-shotted Bankai Kenpachi (yes Kenpachi was said to not withstand his power, doesn't take away Gerard's feat at all)

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has no TP resistance. That's an automatic loss with the Escanor/Merlin/Gowther combo.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SkySanji

Any of the Sins save for Dianne and Gowther solos

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Yeah. There's also True Chastifol: Petrification and Hellblaze: Divine Slayer. And Infinity: Perfect Cube. None of which Gerard has shown any ability to regenerate from or counter.

I'm not even going to acknowledge the idea that he can blitz people who have better speed feats than anyone in Bleach barring True Bankai Ichigo.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are many ways for the sins to win but the easiest is simply any TP Gowther can use since Gerard has 0 TP resistance.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Yeah, its bizarre. It's not even the usual Bleach over-estimation/wank. People are pretending that on-the-page feats for the Sins just didn't happen.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Yeah, its bizarre. It's not even the usual Bleach over-estimation/wank. People are pretending that on-the-page feats for the Sins just didn't happen.

Oh the irony...

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: Hey, I've conceded super-duper MHS+++, Island Busting Ichigo and Juhabach. What more do you people want?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jko1

@flashingsabre said:

@jko1: Hey, I've conceded super-duper MHS+++, Island Busting Ichigo and Juhabach. What more do you people want?

Dude you literally said not too long ago that Demon King solos 99% of Bleach when if we're being honest, no one in Seven Deadly Sins has feats on par with shikai Kenny. Also mhs+++ and Island level Yhwach is a blatant low ball and you know it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at anyone soloing some disgusting wank here

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FlashingSabre

@jko1: A. The Ruler is just as broken as The Almighty, and the DK scales about literally everyone in Bleach. He solos the same way Juha does. No sells and one-shots for everyone.

B. Kenny's feat is, at best, mountain level, if we assume the meteor had enough kinetic energy to blow away the entire surrounding area. Sins hit island level a hundred chapters ago. Everything since Galan vs Escanor is on par, and everything since Mel vs Escanor is objectively better.

C. By feats, Juha is significantly faster than lightning+ speed (by reacting to Ichibei), and roughly multi-mountain level in DC (by seriously injuring Ichigo). Assault Mode Mel can spam multi-mountain attacks (Divine 1000 Slashes), and can blitz guys with speed comparable to Juha. He's weaker than Escanor, the Demon King, the Supreme Deity, Mael with Sunshine, arguably the Original Demon, and of course Demon King Meliodas. Harlequin, Elizabeth, Ruduciel, and Zeldris are all comparable to him. Merlin, Chandler, Cusack, Sariel, and Tarmiel are all close to that level. Sins is a stronger verse that Bleach BY FEATS.

Don't pretend I'm lowballing when you have literally zero evidence to support you're argument.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: A. The Ruler is just as broken as The Almighty, and the DK scales about literally everyone in Bleach. He solos the same way Juha does. No sells and one-shots for everyone.

B. Kenny's feat is, at best, mountain level, if we assume the meteor had enough kinetic energy to blow away the entire surrounding area. Sins hit island level a hundred chapters ago. Everything since Galan vs Escanor is on par, and everything since Mel vs Escanor is objectively better.

C. By feats, Juha is significantly faster than lightning+ speed (by reacting to Ichibei), and roughly multi-mountain level in DC (by seriously injuring Ichigo). Assault Mode Mel can spam multi-mountain attacks (Divine 1000 Slashes), and can blitz guys with speed comparable to Juha. He's weaker than Escanor, the Demon King, the Supreme Deity, Mael with Sunshine, arguably the Original Demon, and of course Demon King Meliodas. Harlequin, Elizabeth, Ruduciel, and Zeldris are all comparable to him. Merlin, Chandler, Cusack, Sariel, and Tarmiel are all close to that level. Sins is a stronger verse that Bleach BY FEATS.

Don't pretend I'm lowballing when you have literally zero evidence to support you're argument.

A. The Almighty is superior to The Ruler. The Almighty allows you to see all different poissble futures and choose whichever one you want while the The Ruler just reverses the effects on whatever attack was used on you. In short,

Time manipulation>>>damage reversal

B. At beat mountain level? Its at bare minimum large island level and at best medium country level but probably more like small country level. Do you honestly think that if someone told you that an area that takes over 40 days to walk around, would be smaller than New York city? We may not know the Seretei's exact size but logic intution tells us that its country level.

C.I believe the Mimihagi was calces to be at sub-relativistic (or something along those lines) and Yhwach easily reacted to that. Yhwach was also stomping True bankai Ichigo who has his shikai equal to Dangai whose stronger than shikai Kenny. No one in SDS is comparable to Yhwach in any way.

Bleach verse>>>Seven Deadly Sins

Oh the evidence is there but even I showed the scans I know it won't change your mind.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@flashingsabre said:

A. The Almighty is superior to The Ruler. The Almighty allows you to see all different poissble futures and choose whichever one you want while the The Ruler just reverses the effects on whatever attack was used on you. In short,

Time manipulation>>>damage reversal

Yeah, but functionally it does roughly the same thing. Unohana is the only Bleach character capable of damaging the Demon King, and that assumes she thinks to heal him, which is unlikely considering the way she fights while using her Bankai.

B. At beat mountain level? Its at bare minimum large island level and at best medium country level but probably more like small country level. Do you honestly think that if someone told you that an area that takes over 40 days to walk around, would be smaller than New York city? We may not know the Seretei's exact size but logic intution tells us that its country level.

Nope. Its a city, man. We both just have to accept that the two sides of the debate will never, ever agree on this.

C.I believe the Mimihagi was calces to be at sub-relativistic (or something along those lines) and Yhwach easily reacted to that. Yhwach was also stomping True bankai Ichigo who has his shikai equal to Dangai whose stronger than shikai Kenny. No one in SDS is comparable to Yhwach in any way.

Bleach verse>>>Seven Deadly Sins

Oh the evidence is there but even I showed the scans I know it won't change your mind.

The Mimihagi traveled an unquantified distance in an unquantified time. And Juha has perfect precog, so it's not like he was reacting on pure reflex.

His Shikai is not on par with Dangai; his True Bankai is.

You're obviously too biased to even give a decent argument, and I'm tired of refuting the idiocy of Bleach wankers for literally years at this point.

God, you guys make me yearn for the days of MKGod. At least he was hilariously dumb.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins easily. Gerard likes to tank attacks, which means he will be hit by Gowther mind attacks and Merlin's magic. So Gowther can put him to sleep, and then Merlin can seal him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomps zero diff.

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sin stomp bleachverse

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, it's like bleach fanboys can't except the fact that one of their characters can lose in a battle.O_o

Even a mismatch:/

Gerard does a good job on getting stomped.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shockwave from Gerard casual sword movement severely damages all them. He then laughs and says there's no reason to waste time fighting any of them because they aren't anywhere near strong enough to damage him and make him stronger. Then he starts swinging like a madman killing them all.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@juzacloud said:

The shockwave from Gerard casual sword movement severely damages all them. He then laughs and says there's no reason to waste time fighting any of them because they aren't anywhere near strong enough to damage him and make him stronger. Then he starts swinging like a madman killing them all.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appears people didn't read Bleach Volumes 72 and 73.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: There was a while where people refused to accept that Mel dodging natural cloud to ground lighting, on panel, wasn't a lightning-timing feat. And of course people pretending that Galan's jumping feats somehow aren't hundreds of miles, despite the fact that its explicitly stated that they are.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've already dealt with enough stupidity from yesterday and today. Better to just ignore this.
I've already dealt with enough stupidity from yesterday and today. Better to just ignore this.

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The NNT wank is ridiculous these days. Any of the sins soloing is a laughable statement.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zane240

Several sins can solo

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death_trumpet said:

The NNT wank is ridiculous these days. Any of the sins soloing is a laughable statement.

You're mistaking wank for downplaying. It's a known fact that Bleach has been wanted to ridiculous levels for years on this site, whereas Nanatsu no Taizai has essentially become the new Fairy Tail in terms of how bad it's hated on and lowballed. If, on the off chance, you'd like to actually debate this, I'd be more than happy to.

Don't bother with these guys, I was just told that this:

No Caption Provided

Was comparable to this:

No Caption Provided

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins arent killing Gerard, thats for sure. I dont get one thing-how doesnt Gerard simply evolve and get immune to their hax and stomp them all?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pierpat

If merlin and/or Gowther can brainwash gerard the sins win, but they ain't beating down gerard with brute force, he has tanked shinkai kenpachi and overpowered it, while not in his more powerful form.

Kenpachi's shinkai is more powerful than any sins as for raw power, it's not even debatable.

Perfect cube just puts him there, merlin cannot make it last forever so you can't consider it a real win condition.

That said gerard is not the brightest star in the sky and while melodias and escanor keep him busy gowther and merlin should take him down with mental attacks, he has no feats for resisting those.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say I low ball bleach but this is some damn low ball

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@valorknight said:

@death_trumpet said:

You're mistaking wank for downplaying. It's a known fact that Bleach has been wanted to ridiculous levels for years on this site, whereas Nanatsu no Taizai has essentially become the new Fairy Tail in terms of how bad it's hated on and lowballed. If, on the off chance, you'd like to actually debate this, I'd be more than happy to.

You think Naruto and Sasuke would have power levels of only 120k in NNT and you're telling me you don't wank the series NNT?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wanderez

@valorknight:

Depending on how you interpret his evolution, Gerard could overcome TP. Everything else gets no sold.

Lol at Hellblaze doing anything when Gerard literally regenerates from the Reishi around him.

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Debate NNT being wanked or how King or Escanor could put Gerard down by themselves?

If it’s the ladder please post a scan of Escanor or King putting down someone who is immortal with their own power set.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wanderez

@valorknight:

Gerard got his powers and body functions nulled... i doubt thats doing anything.

What is Mel gonna do? Hellblaze the air? Feats of it stopping someone who doesnt need his body to regenerate?

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Oh and lmao at hell blaze killing Gerard. A much weaker Sternritter was able to resist 15 million degree temps with Blut Vein alone.