• 112 results
Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tantani

Well.... I am only half way through the 7 deadly sins anime but as much as I saw:

Spiderman can take down Dian like he took out giant woman

Nova might be able to bfr ban to space (but only after fighting him for a long while and understanding than bfr is his only way to do it.... If it won't be to long so ban won't have time to drain a lot of his powers)

I don't really know what the pillow guy can do....

Meliodas is scary but I believe Thor can take him

I still didn't met the others so I don't know

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52 Lunacyde  Moderator

Avengers still win.

Thor can one-shot any of the Sins and none of them save for perhaps Gowther can do a thing to her.

Iron Man and Vision, who have defenses against Gowther's abilities are more than enough to take him out.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that thor or vision solos is pure bias and is simply people picking who they're familar with. The sins certainly have a chance to take it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@wf_mxyzptlk said:

@sirfizzwhizz: So the hardest counter we have is a result of the new character of foster-thor not yet having Odinson's TP resistance feats, even though we know she has the same powers as thor, as is explicitly stated.

You keep saying she has Odinson mental resistance. Prove it. Show me a statement that says she has mental resistance, or show me feats of it.

Till then, your just really pulling fan assumption argument here. I mean, thats like me saying each Doctor Fate is the same, or Ghost Rider even. Not so. Also we seen this is not true with Thunder Strike who had "all of Thors powers" and he was not close to Odinson.

Seriously now, who has the flimsier argument?

@lunacyde said:

Avengers still win.

Thor can one-shot any of the Sins and none of them save for perhaps Gowther can do a thing to her.

Iron Man and Vision, who have defenses against Gowther's abilities are more than enough to take him out.

I agree, though Merlin can handle Vision, and Vision can be KOed by She Hulk level beings (he was killed by her actually) and sorry, people like King, Mel, or Escanor, even Diana could take him. Regardless whatever handful of high ends he has.

Iron Man is in the same boat vs Merlin's hax, and both Mel/Escanor power of attacks.

I have no problem with you thinking Avengers may win, I am seeing your post as another "mismatch, or so and so solos" argument. Clearly not.

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

The idea that thor or vision solos is pure bias and is simply people picking who they're familar with. The sins certainly have a chance to take it.

No Caption Provided

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Im takes out Gowther and Thor takes out the rest.

I see no one posting any evidence saying they can tank/hurt Thor.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@love said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Im takes out Gowther and Thor takes out the rest.

I see no one posting any evidence saying they can tank/hurt Thor.

Ok, that is fair enough.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz

He kinda is. While he uses phasing to go through attacks and people, I never seen him phase body parts like other phasers. Ever.

I see you've conceded on having knowledge of Vision feats.

It is force, using nergy to move his less dense, air like form to pass objects. Phasing is explain well with people like MMH, Flash, ect, and Visions is no different. He has mass still of some kind, and requires energy to move around, and stay in that form.

While true that still doesn't mean he lacks feats of moving through fields negates that. Which perfect cube has no feats of stopping.

True, but why would they bull rush foes they never met? They would not. They tend to hold back, even against their worst enemies.

This is a reasonable argument if I wasn't debating Vision solos. It's true Vision uses that tacit less often but he has multiple targets he needs to incapacitate. The simplest way to do that is before they can disperse or counter.

Im asking for 3 or more feats where he does this.

See, I can show this for Ultimate Kitty Pride, she does those consistently in her short years of comics. Vision does not unless you can show me otherwise. Doing it once or twice in 30 years of comics is horrible consistency.

Here are the three instances you've asked for.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vision phasing vs Juggernaut durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, she is only shown supporting in combat, which is what I argued she will do here. Mainly with BFR attempts. She shown that consistently.

BFRing an opponent that just dominated your team isn't consistent use powers.

You cannot say she is a jobber really, since she been in only two battles, and was very useful in both of them.

I didn't state she was a jobber as she has yet to job.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

I see you've conceded on having knowledge of Vision feats.

I do not read every respect thread on him. No. I only read what he has for respect threads, and what I seen of him in my own hefty collection of comics, and he is barely in the tier for Mid Tier, one of the reasons you yourself are using him.

If you think Vision solos the Sins, then why the hell did you attempt to sneak him in? Its because you are lying to yourself, and we both know he cannot remotely come close to solo ;)

While true that still doesn't mean he lacks feats of moving through fields negates that. Which perfect cube has no feats of stopping.

Perfect Cube has stopped physical, magical, teleportation, ect. You showed no feats why it should by pass. Also BTW, I am a juggernaut fan, and your scan with Juggernaut was a depowered one that had no Classic Jugs force field. FYI....

This is a reasonable argument if I wasn't debating Vision solos. It's true Vision uses that tacit less often but he has multiple targets he needs to incapacitate. The simplest way to do that is before they can disperse or counter.

Problem is he never does this, has no clue of their speed, and likely gets speed blitz, as his combat speed is far inferior.

Here are the three instances you've asked for.

Vision phasing vs Juggernaut durability.

Depowered Juggs, I own those comic and I do remember that one feat, but he was not really phasing fully at all. Its also funny while "phasing" he was hit by Hulk physically. Vision is like that a lot, his Phasing is not that useful in fights, or as OP like you and I could write it as.

BFRing an opponent that just dominated your team isn't consistent use powers.

Wrong.Her opening move on her apprentice was BFR attacks. That was her opening move. I mean, you want to argue Vision phasing in ways he never does to be untouchable, but deal damage, he never dose that. You want to argue bull rushing, he never really does this.

Merlin has two fights, and one of them was a opening move, and the second fight was her first move on the foe. So yes, it was her opening move as well. Consistent.She is also VASTLY faster than Vision in Combat Speed.

I didn't state she was a jobber as she has yet to job.

Hope she does not, but your right, who knows in the future.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz:

I do not read every respect thread on him. No. I only read what he has for respect threads, and what I seen of him in my own hefty collection of comics, and he is barely in the tier for Mid Tier, one of the reasons you yourself are using him.

The reason I'm using him is because vision has a hax that he uses well. Just because you don't know how powerful Vision is don't mean I don't.

If you think Vision solos the Sins, then why the hell did you attempt to sneak him in? Its because you are lying to yourself, and we both know he cannot remotely come close to solo ;)

Sneak Vision in where your tournament? Extremist Iron man could solo the Sins. You're welcome to accept my challenge on that statement.

Perfect Cube has stopped physical, magical, teleportation, ect. You showed no feats why it should by pass.

Perfect cube is only perfect in name you've shown nothing that will stop phasing, let alone Vision's phasing.

Also BTW, I am a juggernaut fan, and your scan with Juggernaut was a depowered one that had no Classic Jugs force field. FYI....

Did I state anything about Jugg's force field? I get you want to add context but I specifically stated "durability"

Problem is he never does this, has no clue of their speed, and likely gets speed blitz, as his combat speed is far inferior.

No you're moving the goal post. Either read up on Vision or concede.

Depowered Juggs, I own those comic and I do remember that one feat, but he was not really phasing fully at all. Its also funny while "phasing" he was hit by Hulk physically. Vision is like that a lot, his Phasing is not that useful in fights, or as OP like you and I could write it as.

Juggernaut wasn't as he's wearing the armor but it's true his powers wane according to Cyttorak's will.

Wrong.Her opening move on her apprentice was BFR attacks. That was her opening move. I mean, you want to argue Vision phasing in ways he never does to be untouchable, but deal damage, he never dose that. You want to argue bull rushing, he never really does this.

That doesn't change my statement the entire force of Liones just got destroyed in a fight with Hendrickson. Then she shows up to dispatch her apprentice & opponent she certain she could defeat. If perfect cube does what is has been stated it would have helped in the fight.

Merlin has two fights, and one of them was a opening move, and the second fight was her first move on the foe. So yes, it was her opening move as well. Consistent.She is also VASTLY faster than Vision in Combat Speed.

Merlin has one fight, the other is chastising her apprentice. My previous statement makes it clear why that isn't her MO.

"I wouldn't state she isn't combat supportive however Merlin rarely applies her powers offensively or favors defensively supporting."

Last statement isn't true Diane nor Merlin is faster than Vision.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

The reason I'm using him is because vision has a hax that he uses well. Just because you don't know how powerful Vision is don't mean I don't.

So you tried to sneak in a ban character on purpose when I said no characters that can easily beat Iron Man or Grey Hulk?

Sneak Vision in where your tournament? Extremist Iron man could solo the Sins. You're welcome to accept my challenge on that statement.

Wow, your views are hilarious then :/ Not trying to sound the asshole, but daaaamn.....

Perfect cube is only perfect in name you've shown nothing that will stop phasing, let alone Vision's phasing.

It stop something better than phasing, instant out of the air teleportation. Checkmate.

Did I state anything about Jugg's force field? I get you want to add context but I specifically stated "durability"

You throw around the term "Jugg Durability" and you know damn well most people do not understand that was dpeower Juggs who is LESS DURABLE than normal fully powered Juggs. I caught ya.

No you're moving the goal post. Either read up on Vision or concede.

I have read my share of vision. I wont concede anything till you prove shit to me. Do I need to be some expert with every comment to make a challenge to you to prove shit of things I know like your blatant Juggs remark to make Vision sound more bad ass than he is?

Juggernaut wasn't as he's wearing the armor but it's true his powers wain according to Cyttorak's will.

He had armor. So what? the Armor does jack shit. There is no magical force field in that scan, just a weaken brick in stats Juggs. We are talking Perfect Cubes that is magical energy that is shown to resist mountain busters easily with no damage, return all forms of attack on the owner, and cancels out anything trying to get in, including out of the thin air Teleports. Losing out to spell dispersal's as a effective means.

That doesn't change my statement the entire force of Liones just got destroyed in a fight with Hendrickson. Then she shows up to dispatch her apprentice & opponent she certain she could defeat. If perfect cube does what is has been stated it would have helped in the fight.

Whats?

1) Auther told her not to interfere with his fight vs Hendricks. She did not.

2) She was not part of the Battle(s) with Demon Hendricks, she left with the King remember?

No Caption Provided

I mean... come on man.... bringing up Hendricks... wow.....

Merlin has one fight, the other is chastising her apprentice. My previous statement makes it clear why that isn't her MO.

She did not face off her Apprentice? They did not have a power struggle? Riiiight.

Last statement isn't true Diane nor Merlin is faster than Vision.

Now your low balling hard. Diana is as fast as any of the sins to keep up, Giant Form or not, and Merlin is also as fast. When the Holy Knights thought Galan ran away, Merlin was able to see him jump seven miles instantly. You saying she is slower than the casual hyper sonic Holy Knights like Gilthunder and Hawser, and shit?

Your done man. In fact I do not need to go on, as many people in this thread think the Sins have a good shot at winning much less any of the oppossing team "soloing". You really dont think well of Seven Deadly Sins. Im not sure what your deal is.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz:

So you tried to sneak in a ban character on purpose when I said no characters that can easily beat Iron Man or Grey Hulk?

Phasing is one of Extremist suit vulnerabilities, doesn't mean Tony would lose if not for Vision catching him off guard. I consider both as Mid Tiers marvel has. The only reason I state Vision would solo because I would make the same argument for Iron Man.

Hulk has a healing factor nor would Vision opt for a lethal move. But that doesn't mean Vision couldn't hurt Hulk as he's hurt Thor or other high tier bricks.

Wow, your views are hilarious then :/ Not trying to sound the asshole, but daaaamn.....

No debate?

It stop something better than phasing, instant out of the air teleportation. Checkmate.

Looks as if you can't show feats against phasing. Will you concede or do you not recognize the double standard you hold for Jane in this very same thread.

You throw around the term "Jugg Durability" and you know damn well most people do not understand that was dpeower Juggs who is LESS DURABLE than normal fully powered Juggs. I caught ya.

Nothing here contradicts my last statement. Juggernaut has his armor correct so he isn't depowered. I didn't refute he wasn't at his peak as Juggernaut is leagues above Professor Hulk.

This is an instances of a depowder Juggernaut:

While this isn't:

No Caption Provided

If you want call Juggernaut depowered in this instance then why did he beat Professor Hulk. Your claim is entirely false & you should have reread the story before calling me out.

No Caption Provided

I have read my share of vision. I wont concede anything till you prove shit to me. Do I need to be some expert with every comment to make a challenge to you to prove shit of things I know like your blatant Juggs remark to make Vision sound more bad ass than he is?

"blatant Juggs remark to make Vision sound more bad ass than he is?" Vision has phased into Thor.

No Caption Provided

Either read up on Vision or concede.

He had armor. So what? the Armor does jack shit. There is no magical force field in that scan, just a weaken brick in stats Juggs. We are talking Perfect Cubes that is magical energy that is shown to resist mountain busters easily with no damage, return all forms of attack on the owner, and cancels out anything trying to get in, including out of the thin air Teleports. Losing out to spell dispersal's as a effective means.

Vision has phased through a superior field in every regard weakened or not (Onslaught scans). Even extremist Iron-Man's shield can't stop vision phasing Tony had to create a countermeasure specifically for such attacks. Exaggerating Merlin doesn't help your case at all.

Auther told her not to interfere with his fight vs Hendricks. She did not.

She was not part of the Battle(s) with Demon Hendricks, she left with the King remember?

Making excuses for a plot hole I see.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Im only going to address the relevant parts really. Your arguing in circles the same shit with the others.

Phasing is one of Extremist suit vulnerabilities, doesn't mean Tony would lose if not for Vision catching him off guard. I consider both as Mid Tiers marvel has. The only reason I state Vision would solo because I would make the same argument for Iron Man.

Uh huh.

Hulk has a healing factor nor would Vision opt for a lethal move. But that doesn't mean Vision couldn't hurt Hulk as he's hurt Thor or other high tier bricks.

Hulk been KO by brain attacks before. Fact is vision phasing is so unimpressive, that when phased, Hulk physical strength force Vision into him to not escape, remember that?

No Caption Provided

Yeah he can so phase through Perfect Cube, uhuh.

No debate?

No, I really dont, save it for the Mid Tier.

Looks as if you can't show feats against phasing. Will you concede or do you not recognize the double standard you hold for Jane in this very same thread.

I easily debunk you here. Instant teleportation through thin air > Phasing that cannot phase molecules through Classic and weaker Savage Hulk's body ;/

Nothing here contradicts my last statement. Juggernaut has his armor correct so he isn't depowered.

What? He was depowered. now who knows nothing of what they are talking about. The armor is not any more durable than the next thing. The Helmet is not even as durable as it has been crush by Hulk, and ripped off the armor by peak humans lol. The power is Juggs durability of his flesh, and the magic forcefield. Juggs was depowered at the time, with no forcefield, and partial power. Holy shit....

I didn't refute he wasn't at his peak as Juggernaut is leagues above Professor Hulk.

Leagues above Professor Hulk? Like thats hard? Professor Hulk is the weakest Hulk besides Grey.

No Caption Provided

Also Professor Hulk three shot Juggs fine here. So Juggs is not "leagues" either.

This is an instances of a depowder Juggernaut:

yes, a pthetic version that was manhandled by WWH who was holding back still. What happen when WWH fought a fully powered Juggs? Thats right, WWH would not fight him, because the battle would not favor him and Hulk then would fail to get Xavier.

While this isn't:

Full Power juggernaut fighting King Hyperion is a bad showing? King Hyperion > WWH actually.

If you want call Juggernaut depowered in this instance then why did he beat Professor Hulk. Your claim is entirely false & you should have reread the story before calling me out.

Juggs only beat professor Hulk through a grueling fight, and with Hulk holding back not knowing who he was, not trying to hurt him badly. Hulk says this to himself.

Look mate, you through the term around casually without context. I called you out on it.

No Caption Provided

"blatant Juggs remark to make Vision sound more bad ass than he is?" Vision has phased into Thor.

Failed to phase out of the weaker Savage Hulk. So....

Either read up on Vision or concede.

I accept your concession. You cannot prove Vision will by pass magical energy design to keep everything out, including teleportation which trumps light molecule phasing that Hulk can overcome with strength.

Its ok.

Vision has phased through a superior field in every regard weakened or not (Onslaught scans). Even extremist Iron-Man's shield can't stop vision phasing Tony had to create a countermeasure specifically for such attacks. Exaggerating Merlin doesn't help your case at all.

So if normal real science can stop the phasing, why is the perfect cube that stops even dimensional teleports not base on molecules, and mountain busting forces physical, and energy cannot?

You have to at least show me Vision phasing through say Stranges magic force fields, juggernauts magical force field, or maybe Dooms magical ones, or something of that level. Nope, all you have is physical mass being phased, and Vision is not even perfect with that.

Making excuses for a plot hole I see.

I am making excuses for your blunder argument of why Merlin never used such force fields against Hendricks when she never fought him or put into a position too? lol ok.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz:

Hulk been KO by brain attacks before. Fact is vision phasing is so unimpressive, that when phased, Hulk physical strength force Vision into him to not escape, remember that?

Yeah he can so phase through Perfect Cube, uhuh.

What are you asking exactly? Did Hulk physical strength incapacitate Vision, or do I remember the instance? I would state no on both accounts. Entirely because the cropped scan you posted (no even your scan) lacks a significant amount of context.

Vision was preforming a feat he hasn't attempted before merging two molecular structures. While merging with Banner was a success Vision had to maintain his density or risk losing banner. With that Vision's mind was being affected by Banner. Replicating the process with hulk & banner caused Vision to feel the pain he causes & the hulk body rebound that pain. Therefore Vision is in great pain, while hulks mind is trying to take over.

When Vision finally returns to his scenes he easily frees himself with the process complete.

To add insult context to injury lowballing Vision has caused Hulk pain by simply phasing his fist into him a mere 23 issues before.

No Caption Provided

I easily debunk you here. Instant teleportation through thin air > Phasing that cannot phase molecules through Classic and weaker Savage Hulk's body ;/

Lies & deceit.

What? He was depowered. now who knows nothing of what they are talking about. The armor is not any more durable than the next thing. The Helmet is not even as durable as it has been crush by Hulk, and ripped off the armor by peak humans lol. The power is Juggs durability of his flesh, and the magic forcefield. Juggs was depowered at the time, with no forcefield, and partial power. Holy shit....

Vision has phased through Hulk, Thor, & Wonder-Man, I'm not sure where you're getting Juggernaut was depowered. These are all Characters that won't even budge if every Sin attacked simultaneously.

Leagues above Professor Hulk? Like thats hard? Professor Hulk is the weakest Hulk besides Grey.

Let me rephrase that line I didn't refute he wasn't at his peak as full power Juggernaut is leagues above Professor Hulk.

Also Professor Hulk three shot Juggs fine here. So Juggs is not "leagues" either.

How is this a makes Juggernaut's durability less impressive in regards to the Sin or perfect cube ? The nothing from Sins is capable of such & Vision's phasing did what the Hulk need multiple hits to do.

Full Power juggernaut fighting King Hyperion is a bad showing? King Hyperion > WWH actually.

Are you reading the scans Juggernaut was weak enough to get captured & force to team up with the Thunderbolts. WWH > King Hyperion.

No Caption Provided

Juggs only beat professor Hulk through a grueling fight, and with Hulk holding back not knowing who he was, not trying to hurt him badly. Hulk says this to himself.

Look mate, you through the term around casually without context. I called you out on it.

An what part of that means Juggernaut was depowdered. Which is what we are arguing. If you're stating Juggernaut is depowder but he can KO a high tier brick. Then how much of your statement is true? Hulk didn't fight back against a lot characters doesn't mean that have the strength to injure him.

Failed to phase out of the weaker Savage Hulk. So....

Don't make things up.

I accept your concession. You cannot prove Vision will by pass magical energy design to keep everything out, including teleportation which trumps light molecule phasing that Hulk can overcome with strength.

Its ok.

It does not matter what energy the cube is made of Vision has phased though fields that none of the avengers could bypass. Even Mjolnir was trapped & hex magic did nothing. Vision fall due to his energy being depleted by the field.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@mr_ingenuity: lmao. The context is all in the scans. What I crop still shows what I was saying. Vision lessen his molecules to phase in Hulk, and the moment when Hulk rage out, Vision was unable to esacape Hulks body with his phasing. Hulks strength from his rage kept him from phasing out with his "molecule and density" base phasing. That is what happen.

Seems your arguments are not convincing anyone either of Vision soloing, another voted Deadly Sins, I see no more reason to go on.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

Vision has phased through Hulk, Thor, & Wonder-Man, I'm not sure where you're getting Juggernaut was depowered. These are all Characters that won't even budge if every Sin attacked simultaneously.

Even Wonder Man? I don't think he operates at that kind of physical level the majority of the time.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao

its so funny to watch cadence getting saltier the more he gets destroyed in his Sins debates, first deathhero now mr_igenuity... keep it up lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@ratava said:

lmao

its so funny to watch cadence getting saltier the more he gets destroyed in his Sins debates, first deathhero now mr_igenuity... keep it up lol

My personnel troll who follows me in every Sin, YYH, and Godzilla debate. I love how in GZ matches you low ball him only to get ripped apart by all the other posters. Its funny how many people already think Sins win this fight more as much as those who voted Avengers.

Also flagged. Quit calling me out personally, and trolling. You literally added nothing to the fight, and simply talked shit. Quit being a salty troll. :) thanks.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree my scans clearly support my argument.

Seems your arguments are not convincing anyone either of Vision soloing, another voted Deadly Sins, I see no more reason to go on.

We do this a lot but it seems you misunderstand my intentions. It was never to convince any user in the thread & only to defend my post. Remember I didn't start this debate, all ways keep that in mind.

"Again this is the only reason I am arguing with ya :)"

:P

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@highaccuser:

Even Wonder Man? I don't think he operates at that kind of physical level the majority of the time.

I agree that Wonder-Man isn't up to snuff with Hulk or Thor. But Wonder-Man body is different because he's ionic energy that assumes human form. However I still consider him too durable for the Sins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Again this is the only reason I am arguing with ya :)"

:P

It seems we are now always arguing views :)

Good debate though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: If you're referring to his ionic form which is amped and stomped Red Hulk then you'd probably be right.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

lmao

My personnel troll who follows me in every Sin, YYH, and Godzilla debate. I love how in GZ matches you low ball him only to get ripped apart by all the other posters. Its funny how many people already think Sins win this fight more as much as those who voted Avengers.

Also flagged. Quit calling me out personally, and trolling. You literally added nothing to the fight, and simply talked shit. Quit being a salty troll. :) thanks.

me destroyed in a godzilla debate? not possible, because your fellow fanboys always stop posting feats after explaining to them how stupid their claims are...... galaxy/universe level Godzilla says hello rofl

and it doesnt really matter what people vote here, its about ingenuity destroying every single argument from you

but nice try eg comparing teleporting to phasing....

its just funny how you go from a very good debater to slowly approaching darkraidens level of debating when it comes to anime/manga :D especially if you dont like the opponent side.

and btw: happy flagging :)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

galaxy/universe level Godzilla says hello rofl

True, those those are not the only fans. There is many reasonable fans that shot down your GZ views.

but nice try eg comparing teleporting to phasing....

To bad the comparison is base on simple logic and facts. Phasing by Vision is spreading molecules to by pass other molecules. Molecule level. Whats more, its not shown to by pass magical forcefields, or even iconic energy. Hell, Hulk strength stop the molecule base phasing. Its vastly inferior to a demon shield that cuts across dimensions, and stops teleportation that is superior to slightly loose molecule passage.

That simple. For a guy being "destroyed" you seem to be the only one siding with that bad argument.

its just funny how you go from a very good debater to slowly approaching darkraidens level of debating when it comes to anime/manga :D especially if you dont like the opponent side.

Please, its hard to reach his level. Im a fan of YYH, and I am way more reasonable than he is. Not even comparable.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Entertainment at it's finest.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

Please, its hard to reach his level. Im a fan of YYH, and I am way more reasonable than he is. Not even comparable.

yeahm, sorry that was a bit harsh

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@ratava:

yeahm, sorry that was a bit harsh

Then consider yourself unflagged.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually want to bump this.......

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

Thordis hits them enough times to kill them (once).

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: why will she kill them when far weaker characters survive her hits 99% of the time. Just saying.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@cadencev2 said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: why will she kill them when far weaker characters survive her hits 99% of the time. Just saying.

Probably because she's holding back. You aren't claiming that she's hammering everyone full force, are you? I'm assuming this is a battle scenario where she's fighting to win. If she hits any of the sins full strength, they're done. Hell, she doesn't even need anywhere near full force for that.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Nerise

I hate when people use prehistoric comics like it made sense back then

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: I agree she has the feats.... wait... who has she koed in on blow or outright killed on the Sins level of stats? Especially Meliodas or Escanor?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@wf_mxyzptlk: I agree she has the feats.... wait... who has she koed in on blow or outright killed on the Sins level of stats? Especially Meliodas or Escanor?

Thats a strange way to parse the issue. The question should be whether she can hit hard enough to kill someone on the Sins level of stats in one blow.

The answer, of course, is yes.

No Caption Provided

Any such hit ends the sins.

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: and yet she failed to KO a super Chitari soldier that she tried to kill, failed to KO Vision, and failed to KO A weak Annihilus every comic since that one PIS your showing.

Just saying. I read All New Avsngers and she consistently does not KO anyone of city level durability.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@wf_mxyzptlk: and yet she failed to KO a super Chitari soldier that she tried to kill, failed to KO Vision, and failed to KO A weak Annihilus every comic since that one PIS your showing.

Just saying. I read All New Avsngers and she consistently does not KO anyone of city level durability.

So she's not hitting full strength against every opponent. Superman doesn't KO every opponent he hits either, often those with way less than city level durability, but that doesn't mean he can't.

Not to mention that if she hits full power she's going to cause massive AoE damage.

She's meant to be every bit as powerful as Thor, so the fact that she can punch people across planetary distances is totally unsurprising. The only thing PIS about that showing is the fact that her opponent was Odin and that she ate his attacks.

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By cadencev2

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@cadencev2 said:

So she's not hitting full strength against every opponent. Superman doesn't KO every opponent he hits either, often those with way less than city level durability, but that doesn't mean he can't.

Not to mention that if she hits full power she's going to cause massive AoE damage.

She's meant to be every bit as powerful as Thor, so the fact that she can punch people across planetary distances is totally unsurprising. The only thing PIS about that showing is the fact that her opponent was Odin and that she ate his attacks.

False. She was trying to beat Annilus. She made that clear and could not. So Annilus > Odin? Riiiight.

RIIIIIGHT!?!

Oh wait another example....

I guess this Chitari soldier >>> Odin right? I mean Thor tried to take him down with her best lightning, I mean he murdered city blocks of people lol, he not only tanks that, but two hits from Vision and Nova (Nova who is trying to kill him like he done before), and said soldier fights back fine. Guess he is >>> Odin.

So she one shots Sins again why?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Meliodas is a lot more powerful, and can make more effective use of Lost Vayne here, Merlin's new abilities can distract or hold off certain opponents here, and well although the rest of the sins didn't get any new feats, i read through this thread, and not a single person backing the sins mentioned Ban's Hunter Fest or Merlin's capability to simply trap certain fighters in a perfect cube a good distance away while dealing with the bigger threats. It would be easy for her to assess the situation and tell who's the most deadly.

cadencev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Meliodas is a lot more powerful, and can make more effective use of Lost Vayne here, Merlin's new abilities can distract or hold off certain opponents here, and well although the rest of the sins didn't get any new feats, i read through this thread, and not a single person backing the sins mentioned Ban's Hunter Fest or Merlin's capability to simply trap certain fighters in a perfect cube a good distance away while dealing with the bigger threats. It would be easy for her to assess the situation and tell who's the most deadly.

I agree.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Errorinscript

@sirfizzwhizz: I knew this would happen somehow. .

7 sins win, we still dont know all the sins tough.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's near noon then Escanor alredy beats most of them. Vision could survive but I don't see him reacting well to absolute cancel. Ban can steal energy from all of them and Merlin can use perfect cube to defend against / contain them as well. I see the sins having more advantages here.

DylanEmiya99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be late, but all i can say is Beyonder throw SDS out of existence...

Socksx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When all the Marvel fans talk about god like abilities, remember that it's noon and Lord Flexenator is almost at The One. Then Meliodas can use Lost Vayne and use 7 full counters. Don't even mention Merlin because it's just gg right there. She can use Absolute Cancel and Perfect Cube, cancels all their attacks and perfect protection from them. Then...Ban. Immortal and can use Fox Hunt. No one cares if they're gods, without a heart you're dead. And this is just the beginning form for the Seven Deadly Sins. King and Diane rise in power lvl and King's firepower is insane at the end of Demon King arc. Ban isn't immortal anymore but he's can make afterimages and can literally rip out all their hearts without even looking. Meliodas has 1M power lvl and is the Demon King. The Ultimate One form is enough to wipe out all of them lol.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidy solos

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidy solos

There isn't a single 7DS that Spider-man can even damage. Let alone Miles Morales.

Sins kill everyone who isn't Jane Foster easily and then gang up on her. She is outclassed in the speed department, but is durable. She still dies eventually from either Merlin, Gowther, or maybe Escanor could cut her. If she resists them then she could be the sole survivor. She stands a good chance at resisting them, but I can't recall cutting durability from her off the top of my head.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By cupofreality1

NNT Slaughterhouse.