• 110 results
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@animefreak1:

Wait how is he star level? I can understand why you would think he's planet level but why star level? Solar system madara? If you're referring to the perfect susanno being able to "smash all things in the universe", it's a mistranslation and means world/planet.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah shit, it’s this guy again.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: I know Edo Madara is mistranslation for Universal is actually world. But he's proven he's stronger than that. Proof:

As I've shown Kurama can easily destroy worlds even with just half his power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

For Madara, Universe meaning world.

In Naruto the Last, it took a 50-100 Jounin, to destroy the moon via the Chakra Cannon. Or that was what it was meant to be used for, anyway. Before people bring up the hollow moon bullshit, the moon was not hollow, even if it was, the Ninja didn't know that as they had no reason to assume it was just like we have no reason to assume our moon is hollow, so they were planning on a destroying an actual moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So several dozen Kage could potentially destroy a planet by scaling. And there are MID TIER BIJUU that utterly dwarf even that making them Planetary-Dwarf Star levels via scaling. And a Yang Kurama alone is as strong, if not stronger than all the other Bijuu combined. So a prime(Yin/Yang) Kurama is around Large Star levels. And Prime Madara with his BASE SHARINGAN made Kurama his pet. So yes, via scaling he's around Solar System levels in his prime and not THAT much weaker in his Edo Tensei Form, and Naruto who can beat Kurama in SM alone during the Grand Turtle Island Arc alone, combining his strength with Yang Kurama was able to go toe to toe with a Somewhat Serious Edo Madara, putting BM Naruto (Pre Six Paths power up) around Multi Star-Low Solar System levels via scaling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: isnt he the guy who doesn't know the difference between multi-universal and multiversal?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: dude stop taking those statements for for granted and I can say you're from one of those who came here after seththeprogrammer's videos and that's just pure wank.

Coming back to topic None of 7DS have even shown feats or durability feats even near to 2nd form juubi's bijuu dama so yes they stop at 6 anything above is absolute mismatch as those people juubito, 8th gate guy and juubidara would absolutely trash the sins.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ban draina the juubi?? The same juubi which had small planet worth of energy in its first form?? Ban can't even drain 1st form juubi, he has no feats to suggest he can absorb energy on that magnitude.

Agreed with the rest of what you said.

Prime juubi should be number 10 on the gaunlet, juubito might win/lose depending on how he fights, might I add EOS Ban is not immortal.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see AnimeFreak1 and Undre debate someday.

OT: kinda unsure for now.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Yeah he isn’t draining the whole Juubi, but don’t forget Ban can give energy to others now, so not only can he drain the Juubi, but he can give the energy to his entire team. So he will make the Juubi a bit weaker while also giving his tream a huge stat boost. That doesn’t mean they will win, but it should help.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Animefreak gonna animefreak

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at composite Juubi. They ain't surviving 5 nukes to the face.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the worst elaborated baits I’ve ever seen

BelmontoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear comfortably.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 7 or 8 prolly 7

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: he will be taking an insignificant amount,meaning it won't bother the juubi one bit.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Beating on him repeatedly like BoS Mel did or turning him to paste completely like Esta did.

Juubito won't have time to keep Ban incapd with 7 others attacking him and he doesn't have the physical feats to straight-up mist Ban like Esta did.

Juubito is more than just a few times stronger than Ban and physical hunt wears Ban out fast.

With what feats? Juubito stomping BSM Naruto and EMS Sauce is something Ban could accomplish. Kurama susanoo was capable of breaking Juubito's tsb and injuring him after some resistance. Ban doesn't have to steal stats until he wears himself out either. He can just soak to a safe amount and Juubito is still left weaker and Ban comes out stronger. The only time Ban drained himself into fatigue was a 2v1 fight where he was also protecting 2 others anyways. And Elizabeth or King can repeatedly heal him if he does overextend himself.

Their team work isn’t going to amount to much until they get a boost in stats. Obito has the strongest offensive and defensive abilities here.

I never said he doesn't have the best offense and defense, the team just have a counter to all of Juubito's moves. Gowther and Merlin are both tacticians and Gowther can instantly transmit a battle plan as well. Another thing is that tsb can only be controlled within a certain range iirc. What would Juubito do about Merlin teleporting his tsb into another timezone? Juubito loses his arguably most dangerous technique and he presumably needed tsb to tank the quad juubidama, so he couldn't even pull the barrier trick anymore.

Merlin wouldn’t be able to pull that trick off twice

Why can't Merlin pull off multiple teleports? King's spirit spears are already MHS+ so teleporting it into Juubito would be GG. Juubito has to summon the juubi and it has to form the juubidama, so Merlin should have no trouble keeping her team out of the barrier. Teleporting the tsb should be easy with how they just float around Juubito and she can teleport several objects at once.

and King‘s ability wasn't helped him in any battle he’s been surprised at every turn.

King could have very well been using his heart reading ability but Nakaba didn't feel the need to point it out again. Like how the sharingan still gives enhanced reactions even tho Kishi didn't feel the need to frequently give us slow mo frames of the sharingan in use. Or maybe it's just plot like Ban not using some of his more useful moves since his return from purgatory.

I still don’t see them taking the majority.

They do tho.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: I just gave you feats and scaling with those statements dude. So don't look at me like I just gave you hyperbole when I gave you the proof to back up my claims. You're just hating.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

In Naruto the Last, it took a 50-100 Jounin, to destroy the moon via the Chakra Cannon. Or that was what it was meant to be used for, anyway. Before people bring up the hollow moon bullshit, the moon was not hollow, even if it was, the Ninja didn't know that as they had no reason to assume it was just like we have no reason to assume our moon is hollow, so they were planning on a destroying an actual moon.

They were going to use a teleportation canon to "Destroy the moon", I disagree with the moon being hollow too tho.

Star levels via scaling. And a Yang Kurama alone is as strong, if not stronger than all the other Bijuu combined. So a prime(Yin/Yang) Kurama is around Large Star levels.

If half of kurama is only planet level then how is 2x that reaching star level? You would need 1.3 million earths to fit the sun so i dont see how he's star level.

And Prime Madara with his BASE SHARINGAN made Kurama his pet.

With a genjutsu, this has nothing to do with power.

So yes, via scaling he's around Solar System levels in his prime

Where did solar system come from? All you've been talking about is star level at best.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: The cannon was going to teleport the moon to another dimension where it would be destroyed. So yes, they were going to destroy the moon. In Naruto the Last, it took a 50-100 Jounin, to destroy the moon via the Chakra Cannon. So several dozen Kage could potentially destroy a planet by scaling. And there are MID TIER BIJUU that utterly dwarf even that making them Planetary-Dwarf Star levels via scaling. And a Yang Kurama alone is as strong, if not stronger than all the other Bijuu combined. So a prime(Yin/Yang) Kurama is around Large Star levels. And Prime Madara with his BASE SHARINGAN made Kurama his pet. So yes, via scaling he's around Solar System levels in his prime and not THAT much weaker in his Edo Tensei Form, and Naruto who can beat Kurama in SM alone during the Grand Turtle Island Arc alone

Half of Kurama can easily destroy worlds. Destroying the Sun is a Solar System level feat, not Star level. I said Kurama is STAR LEVEL. Not SS level. Maybe when he enters SM, but not Base.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MattyBoi

@animefreak1:

The cannon was going to teleport the moon to another dimension where it would be destroyed. So yes, they were going to destroy the moon.

By the dimension.

In Naruto the Last, it took a 50-100 Jounin, to destroy the moon via the Chakra Cannon.

To teleport it, not destroy it.

So several dozen Kage could potentially destroy a planet by scaling

What?

And there are MID TIER BIJUU that utterly dwarf even that making them Planetary-Dwarf Star levels via scaling.

What? Based off what?

So a prime(Yin/Yang) Kurama is around Large Star levels.

Again, based off what?

And Prime Madara with his BASE SHARINGAN made Kurama his pet

Again, with a genjutsu. This has nothing to do with power.

So yes, via scaling he's around Solar System levels in his prime and not THAT much weaker in his Edo Tensei Form, and Naruto who can beat Kurama in SM alone during the Grand Turtle Island Arc alone

Again, based off what?

Half of Kurama can easily destroy worlds. Destroying the Sun is a Solar System level feat, not Star level. I said Kurama is STAR LEVEL. Not SS level. Maybe when he enters SM, but not Base.

The sun is a star..

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@mattyboi: Then low ball it to planetary and he still stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Then low ball it to planetary and he still stomps.

Planetary is a highball actually, since the databooks arent credible.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Dude, I'm giving you feats here to back up my statements. Literally the only things you can claim are wrong about the data books are Universal Temari and Light Speed Haku.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

You didnt give feats, you gave databook statements, which are proven wrong time and time again, you just listed a few examples of why they arent credible.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: I gave feats from "THE LAST MOVIE" he scales above.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MattyBoi

@animefreak1:

The "moon busting" feat isnt moon busting, it's moon teleportation. Its literally called chakra transportation cannon for a reason.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: The moon was going to be destroyed after they teleported it to another dimension. AND, Kurama even at half power, still scales FAR ABOVE THAT.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MattyBoi

@animefreak1:

Even if it was going to be destroyed after it was teleported(when was it even stated it was gonna be destroyed after it was teleported?), it wouldnt be by the cannon, as all the cannon was going to do was teleport the moon.

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude you need help . Your feats are load of crap

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Bruh, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk at all but seriously? Even if it was just teleportation, a Base Yang Kurama alone still sneezes a mere 100 Jounin to death.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

I know kurama is above 100 jounin, but kurama isnt moon level, which is my point.

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Madara nor naruto is no where near planet level. They barely demonstrate d country level feats.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

He’s above both PS and Hashirama’s constructs he does have enough power to reduce Ban to paste.

He got talk no jutsu’d he didn’t get overpowered. Physical hunt still won’t do much.

• The team doesn’t even have a counter to the Juubidamas which would kill half of them with the shockwaves alone and injure the rest.
  • TSB’s didn‘t show a range limit but that doesn’t but even if they did he’d simply make more.
  • when has Merlin teleported the entire team?

Looking back at it Kings ability is simply emotion sensing, the reason he hasn’t used it to predict any attack is because it can’t.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

He’s above both PS and Hashirama’s constructs he does have enough power to reduce Ban to paste.

He is definitely above Madara's multimountain(+) susanoo but we don't know if his physicals are actually above Hashi's Buddha cuz it wrecked susanoo just like Juubito did.

He got talk no jutsu’d he didn’t get overpowered. Physical hunt still won’t do much.

His tsb were overpowered and he was cut by susanoo clad Kurama. The Bijuu chakra plot was the real reason for his defeat but that doesn't mean Naruto and Sauce injuring him is completely plot.

• The team doesn’t even have a counter to the Juubidamas which would kill half of them with the shockwaves alone and injure the rest.
  • They get teleported or the team gets teleported.
  • TSB’s didn‘t show a range limit but that doesn’t but even if they did he’d simply make more.
  • I'm pretty sure they did. I think it was Kakashi or Minato that noted this. I'll look for the scans if you just don't believe me but scan surfing gets tedious af. No-one who has access to tsb have shown the ability to manifest them after use or bfr either. All Merlin has to do is snap at the beginning of the battle and Juubito loses his most powerful technique.
  • when has Merlin teleported the entire team?
  • She has teleported ten's of civilians at once when the sins invaded Camelot to save Eli.

Looking back at it Kings ability is simply emotion sensing, the reason he hasn’t used it to predict any attack is because it can’t.

King was literally reading what Mael was thinking. It only seemed like emotion sensing cuz Mael was insane at that point randomly ranting about Elizabeth and killing in his head. If Juubito thought "Hey I'm gonna make a barrier and nuke these fools", King would pick up on that. He doesn't have to tho cuz Merlin would have enough time to avoid it. Like I said tho, it could simply be plot or Nakaba not wanting to reiterate King's ability.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Guy who pastes them all.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

actually, if he has the time limit and they abuse hax they can beat him if he doesn’t one shot. They could lose at juubi tho, definetly at juubito

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy destroys them like insects under feet

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Hashirama admitted an uncomposed Obito was more powerful than him.

They got to him because of plot and managed to cut him because of the sage chakra and the Bijuu came out due to Naruto’s chakra. The sins wouldn’t get past his defense.

• Im talking about loose Juubidama’s not inside the barrier.
  • Obito simply makes more..

Kings ability still just seems to be emotion sensing. He sensed that he seemed foreign to Diane and sensed malice and hatred from Mael. It hasn’t been shown to be battle applicable. And it wouldn’t change anything. If they teleport out of the barrier then Obito would just launch them without the barrier killing half of them including king with the shockwaves alone and injuring the rest. Then he just launches another round to wipe them out.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@azureus said:

actually, if he has the time limit and they abuse hax they can beat him if he doesn’t one shot. They could lose at juubi tho, definetly at juubito

I don't see anyone surviving a round of Sekizo.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Hashirama admitted an uncomposed Obito was more powerful than him.

He said "this guy is stronger than me". That is not specific at all. You can't just scale Juubito's physicals to Hashi's Buddha when the Buddha needs 1000 hits to reach its level of DC. Especially when the kurama susanoo that was wrecked by the Buddha actually broke Juubito's tsb sword and cut him. Being stronger doesn't always mean being stronger in every conceivable way.

They got to him because of plot and managed to cut him because of the sage chakra and the Bijuu came out due to Naruto’s chakra. The sins wouldn’t get past his defense.

Senjutsu just allows characters to interact and harm juubi Jins as if they didn't have Ninjutsu immunity. Susanoo clad kurama broke Obito's tsb and that's a fact. Kurama says that because of Naruto's culmination of Bijuu chakra, they were able to pull the Bijuu chakra from Juubito in one strike. Nothing was said about the strike being possible due to the chakra. The opposite was actually insinuated. It is consistent with susanoo kurama literally just seconds before breaking tsb too.

• Im talking about loose Juubidama’s not inside the barrier.
  • Why would those land any better? Merlin still teleports them out of range. Merlin can teleport people to other timezones for f*ck sake.
  • Obito simply makes more..
  • Nope. I found the scan:
No Caption Provided

Tsb can only be controlled within a certain range and every since they were introduced, they have not been shown to reform after use.

Kings ability still just seems to be emotion sensing. He sensed that he seemed foreign to Diane and sensed malice and hatred from Mael. It hasn’t been shown to be battle applicable. And it wouldn’t change anything.

We are literally shown a scan of King seeing the exact words that Mael was thinking. It doesn't get any clearer than that. You're right tho, it wouldn't change anything. The juubi has to be summoned and the juubidama takes several seconds to form, so they are never tagging the sins with Merlin in charge of teleporting.

If they teleport out of the barrier then Obito would just launch them without the barrier killing half of them including king with the shockwaves alone and injuring the rest. Then he just launches another round to wipe them out.

The summon and charge time is too slow. The juubidamas aren't tagging them. Merlin could always just teleport all four of them into Juubito's face right before they finish charging too. Juubito doesn't have the feats to tank his own juubidama without tsb, so that would be GG. And, again, the sins have perfect teamwork and both Merlin and Gowther are tacticians so none of the strategies I'm naming off are far fetched at all.

Sorry for the late reply. I was feeling lazy.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 or 8

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Not saying juubito wins, but tsb does reform after use e.g when juubito randomly fired off a tsb (when he wasn't fully in control) it vaped half his body and the tsb came back to him.

I think juubito's biggest problem is merlin, considering her teleportation would be hella effective against juubito's techniques. And juubito relied so much on tsb as a juubi jin which merlin can just bfr. So they do have a shot.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at minato.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Whille uncontrolled he was stronger than him Jinchuriki’s get stronger the more control they have meaning while controlled he’s in another league. He’s definitely stronger than his Buddha which doesn’t need 1000 hits to reach its max DC it’s just a consecutive attack like Mels 1000 swings. The Naruto and Sasuke combo attack only got through to him because of PIS and you’re also forgetting the TSB’s atomization he’d erase the Sins on contact.

• She doesn‘t even do that lmao she dead let’s the stronger Sins tank it while she or King protects the weaker ones. So they’d all get oneshotted.
  • That’s nice and all but it won’t help since the Juubi Jins can simply make more. We saw when Obito got full control he created more and Hagaromo’s ghost even created Naruto’s.

Again she doesn’t even do that she let’s the others tank it while she and the others are shielded which won’t save anyone and if she teleports them that far wouldn’t that count as self BFR? If you need to constantly teleport yourself “to another time zone” to evade an opponents casual attacks is that even a fight?

She’s never teleported something that massive let alone 4 of them simultaneously and if we say she could which she can’t he’d just make more TSB or simply outspeed them and survive the shockwaves while the shockwaves kill the Sins. And if we want to get technical about teamwork it’s morals off meaning the stronger ones would just charge at him and immediately get erased by his TSB‘s then it’s easy pickings. Actually that’s in character for them to do regardless.

And it’s cool, it be like that.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Mevbi

Stops 7 or 8.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel like juubi should be above the combined avatar but anyways, stops at 6, there is no way they beating juubi, it tail flicks their attacks lol, just like how it casually tail flicked RS+amaterasu combo, plus juubi is immortal, basically he clears with spammable country lvl tbb (his prime should be able to spam country lvl tbb since his 2nd form in its incomplete stage could spam city busters)...only person surviving is ban but he literally gets K.O's by juubi, juubi's physicals is way above their leagues

No Caption Provided

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea the juubi should definitely be above Naruto and Sasuke, and even the likes of 8 gates guy.

Composite juubi soloes

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current sins stop at 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points