Sersi vs the Hulk

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bones309

Sersi is kinda crazy powerful. The Hulk tends to range by incarnations. So I'll leave this relatively open. With both in character, where do you feel this fight goes? Pretty much, what, if any incarnation of the Hulk wins?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically Sersi can easily defeat Hulk by encasing him in Adamanite (indestructible Olympian metal which is what Hercules mace is made out of) and just leave him there as he can't do nothing to get out, which is a win by incapitation. She can try to transmute him with her vast molecule manipulation abilities, but I'm not to sure if that would work on Hulk, although I very well think it should.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sersi simply transmutes him

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi IMO.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk is immune to teleportation and highly resistant to telepathy

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sersi.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seem to remember him being highly resistant to transmutation as well....resisting transmutation from the High Evolutionary and the Grey Gargoyle.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when is the Hulk immune to teleportation? Thor's teleported him twice that I know of just off hand.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: i meant transmutation i am not sure how i didn't catch my mistake

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: i meant transmutation i am not sure how i didn't catch my mistake

That's also not true. His healing factor allows him to resist transmutation to a great level but Dormammu has turned him to crystal or something without him being able to turn back on his own. Even the scan above with him facing the Grey Gargoyle you can see his body is starting to turn to stone but it's simply a matter of GG's powers being counter by the Hulk's healing factor. How well it'd work if say he were instantly turned into adamantium a metal even his healing factor is not strong enough to break/counter might be a very different story.

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: true but she isn't as powerful as dormammu

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sersi

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk cant stop her. She is too powerful

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said she was...but how powerful is she? Matter manipulation is pretty much her expertise. Who has better feats when it comes down to it? She's at the highest end of when it comes the Eternals. That alone is fairly impressive. She uses cosmic power to manipulate beings like Hercules with ease. She's made adamantine with ease. Which is pretty much the Greek gods version of adamantium. Her power is easily above that of the Grey Gargoyle. His power did effect the Hulk but his healing factor over came it. I can't see the Hulk over coming being turned to adamantine as easily. While I can see arguing that the Hulk might resist her matter manipulation to a point, I believe she's shown skill that even the Hulk at his best wouldn't be able to counter. If push can to shove, she can still use her power indirectly at the very least.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: i believe she is below people like surfer in matter manipulation she is powerful but i have seen the hulk resist her and beat her on to many occasions to say she would win but if i did not know about her losses to him i would probably assume she wins

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when did the topic say Space Punisher Hulk ? LOL

It's Savage Hulk vs Sersi,not SPH vs Sersi lmao.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: i believe she is below people like surfer in matter manipulation she is powerful but i have seen the hulk resist her and beat her on to many occasions to say she would win but if i did not know about her losses to him i would probably assume she wins

When did he resist and beat her? I only recall him facing her once and they never really show much of the two of them fighting. She knocks him back a few times and he hurts her ears with his thunderclap but they never show anything close to a winner. She never tried her matter manipulation on him in the issue. I know she's face a cosmic powered hulk robot but that's a completely different issue all together.

These are about all I've ever seen of these two fight. Whatever happens next is never shown and both are still standing when it's all done.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

I never said she was...but how powerful is she? Matter manipulation is pretty much her expertise. Who has better feats when it comes down to it?

I would say it's the guy who sustains an entire pan-dimensional universe with infinite adjacent realities by controlling all its atomic/molecular activity while simply existing.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

I never said she was...but how powerful is she? Matter manipulation is pretty much her expertise. Who has better feats when it comes down to it?

I would say it's the guy who sustains an entire pan-dimensional universe with infinite adjacent realities by controlling all its atomic/molecular activity while simply existing.

Fair enough, honestly I wasn't trying to really say Sersi was in any way more powerful than Dormammu but at best arguing that when it comes down to it she's more focused on matter manipulation. It's pretty much her thing. Dormammu would stomp her but well, that's not the issue at hand. The question is how she'd do against the Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

Fair enough, honestly I wasn't trying to really say Sersi was in any way more powerful than Dormammu but at best arguing that when it comes down to it she's more focused on matter manipulation. It's pretty much her thing. Dormammu would stomp her but well, that's not the issue at hand. The question is how she'd do against the Hulk.

I know that and Sersi would obviously have far more feats under her belt than Dormammu regarding matter manipulation, but don't think that still makes her necessarily superior and the feat I mentioned is an example. Most characters at such high level like Dormammu usually have balance abilities fitting their tier.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

I know that and Sersi would obviously have far more feats under her belt than Dormammu regarding matter manipulation, but don't think that still makes her necessarily superior and the feat I mentioned is an example. Most characters at such high level like Dormammu usually have balance abilities fitting their tier.

Again, I don't see her being more powerful even at matter manipulation but it is her expertise and she is on a cosmic level. Back to the subject of this fight, the Hulk. We've seen the Grey Gargoyle turn the Hulk to stone but his healing factor over came it. I'd say Sersi is easily more powerful and skilled than GG. So where does that put her against the Hulk? Dormammu only came up because he was able to matter manipulate the Hulk beyond his healing factor's ability to stop it. So the question is where does Sersi's power stand with these example? She doesn't need to be better or really even close to Dormammu's power/skill per say, she just needs to be able to transform the Hulk in a way his healing factor can not counter. I'd think turning him into adamantine would work and she's shown the ability to make it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: There's no need to prolongate this discussion any further, friend. I'm not debating for Hulk and really don't care about the outcome of this particular fight, besides it seems we already sorted out and clarified any misconceptions regarding our initial topic about Dormammu either way.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: There's no need to prolongate this discussion any further, friend. I'm not debating for Hulk and really don't care about the outcome of this particular fight, besides it seems we already sorted out and clarified any misconceptions regarding our initial topic about Dormammu either way.

Fair enough, I was just trying to keep the thread on point.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incanse anyone is wondering. sersi>>>>>> silver surfer is matter manipulation/sersi's matter manipulation is borderline reality warping

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incanse anyone is wondering. sersi>>>>>> silver surfer is matter manipulation/sersi's matter manipulation is borderline reality warping

Yep.

No Caption Provided

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: hey,where did you find this info about Sersi? I meant which comic.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Could go either way imo

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cosmic_reign

@dami24434 said:

@lord_spectrum: hey,where did you find this info about Sersi? I meant which comic.

Eternals #4

No Caption Provided

She even schooled Merlin.

OT

Probably Sersi.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for dcalwaysstompsmarvel
Dcalwaysstompsmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi stomps Hulk

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is hulk going to do ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e080bd0aded3
deactivated-5e080bd0aded3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I knew he wasn't immune to transmutation

All the threads I seen "Hulk is immune"

Anyways Sersi wins

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Anyways Sersi wins

Lmao on the next page he resists it and only Zuras is able to take him down…

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:
No Caption Provided

Anyways Sersi wins

That’s not immunity though. The powers were shown to affect him.

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@kasya_carey: That isn't even Hulk it's a robot version of himself that has comic power so that's the only reason he could eventually overcome Sersi's abilities

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nassergrant19
@kasya_carey said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@kasya_carey said:
No Caption Provided

Anyways Sersi wins

That’s not immunity though. The powers were shown to affect him.

So how come she couldn’t beat fake Hulk?

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

No Caption Provided

The only reason she couldn't transmute him was because his body was releasing cosmic energy something normal doesn't so using that logic doesn't apply

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

No Caption Provided

The only reason she couldn't transmute him was because his body was releasing cosmic energy something normal doesn't so using that logic doesn't apply

So emitting cosmic energy negates transmutation? Interesting

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: IF you want to take it like that but Sersi has been shown to be able to effect cosmic beings before so I just think Cosmic Hulk resisted because of plot

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk crushes her

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: IF you want to take it like that but Sersi has been shown to be able to effect cosmic beings before so I just think Cosmic Hulk resisted because of plot

You just said the reason he resisted was because he was emitting cosmic energy. Now your saying it’s because of “plot” which is an excuse that can be used for any fight result someone doesn’t want to accept.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is immune to Sersi, mismatch

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers