Team 2 with Wanda and Raven as the MVP’s

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By cosmic_reign

Kinda hard to argue against Hope when some combatants on both teams are mutants...

That said, Going with Team 2

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

But hell, it could easily go either way.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kasya_carey
TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd vouch for either team honestly. There's a member on each team that can contend with another from the other team.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: rogue and hope could cancel each other out they both have area of effect power stealing actually rogue wins because you don't have to be a mutant for her power to work and it also drains your energy on top of that

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmic_reign

@comic_book_fan said:

@cosmic_reign: rogue and hope could cancel each other out they both have area of effect power stealing actually rogue wins because you don't have to be a mutant for her power to work and it also drains your energy on top of that

Not sure I follow... If Hope mimics Rogue, now she can drain as well and still use the other mutant powers to perfection! Also, didn't Hope copy/neutralize Wanda's Chaos magic in AvX even tho she wasn't a mutant?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comic_book_fan

@cosmic_reign said:
@comic_book_fan said:

Not sure I follow... If Hope mimics Rogue, now she can drain as well and still use the other mutant powers to perfection! Also, didn't Hope copy/neutralize Wanda's Chaos magic in AvX even tho she wasn't a mutant?

wanda is a mutant is there a moment in avx where she wasn't some how and i guess they would completely cancel eachother out and it would become about physical fight between the two of them my money would be on rogue.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By princess_fiona

This is a hard battle, perhaps one of the hardest imo.

Invisible Woman can block psionic attacks, Wanda can bend probability to turn back attack or alter their fate

Hope can copy any mutant powers, as can Rugue via touch. Magik can easily nullify any magic attack and might probably be the most dangerous, she is very underrated.

Sersi can transmutate objects on very fine level but then so can Rachel, Wanda and Jean.

Jean is probably the most powerful telepath. It would take both Rachel and Hope to shield against her and keep her on the astral plan.

I dont know that much about Maxima but I read her and she is very impressive as well.

I dont really know who would win but Jean and Magik r the most dangerous on team one while Hope and Invisible Woman would be the most dangerous on team two imo. I would have said Raven and Wanda too but against Magik? Its hard

I mean with Illyana on team one, there isnt much Raven and Wanda can do since their power is magical and Magik can nullify them "Wanda is not a reality warper btw, but probability manipulator".

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5