#1  Edited By the_wspanialy

Sephiroth

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Zack Fair and Vincent Valentine

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Instead of leaving Vincent asleep, Zack wakes him up just in time when Sephiroth goes on his murdereous rampage in Nibelheim. Zack and Vince follow Sephiroth and confront him in the mako reactor.

Basically, is Vincent enough to turn the tide of the fight between Seph and Zack?

Rules:

• Seph and Zack during their fight in Nibelheim reactor core (meaning pre-Lifestream Seph). Vince as he was at the end of Final Fantasy VII (meaning pre-DoC Vince).
  • Standard gear and materia.
  • All in character.
  • The fight takes place in Nibelheim mako reactor, just add Vince.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CT123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supposedly, Sephiroth was already the strongest in the world during Crisis Core.

Zack was chosen as the main character as a representative of a BC era SOLDIER. Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses (Nomura)

ge-maga October, 2007Interview Extracts/Summary

I know where the quote came from in terms of the magazine it was in (as is obvious with my hyperlinking), just a matter of collecting the raw (which should arrive sometime this month, probably) and seeing if the quote is a direct translation or a summary (easier said than done, I'm next to useless reading Japanese).

With or without that quote in mind, I just don't see Chaos Vincent mattering here. Mind you, it says a good deal about how powerful Hojo was juiced on Jenova Cells that his body survived mostly intact and long enough to load his mind into the internet (DoC is weird), but Chaos Vincent still wasn't enough to outright murder the guy given the former fact. Just means Lifeform N Hojo is some form of WEAPON tiered threat... which makes sense given Proud Clod's purpose just before hand?