Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Let's say sephiroth's blade can withstand light sabers. EU feats for both characters allowed. Mace windu senses the power of his opponent and decides to go to the dark side for this fight, knowing he could still lose his life against sephiroth. Start from 10 feet away, win by all means. Who gets their curb teethed?

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Inverno

Mace Windu wins.

I hate Sephiroth BTW. Kefka FTW.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShootingNova

Mace Windu.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelGrey

Sephiroth. Superior swordsman, Black magic, white magic, and a 6 foot long sword hmm lets do the math.

Mace Windu. Grape Lightsaber, able to withstand Palpatine's lighting for a while, hand easily cut off, Priceless

Sephiroth takes it Windu never had a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@MarvelGrey:

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FMStyyx

Id have to say its a tough battle.. Sephiroth has super strength (crisis) and his skills are high.. mace windu, in my opinion is one of the best warriors on the light side.. but shatter pointing sephiroth with his desire to be perfect.. would be his undoing

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@MarvelGrey said:

Sephiroth. Superior swordsman, Black magic, white magic, and a 6 foot long sword hmm lets do the math.

Mace Windu. Grape Lightsaber, able to withstand Palpatine's lighting for a while, hand easily cut off, Priceless

Windu can shatterpoint his style. He moves so fast he he described as virtually teleporting. His punches shatter armor, circuits and metal. Palpatine has the most powerful Force Lightning ever anyways.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Windu can shatterpoint his style. He moves so fast he he described as virtually teleporting. His punches shatter armor, circuits and metal. Palpatine has the most powerful Force Lightning ever anyways.

wait is that what he was doing to the armor!! i thought he had some sort of force gloves on or something lol!!!

well now that is interesting!!

(why cant the japanese get the star wars license..) im sick of the clone wars on everything!! why isnt lucas letting more people work on star wars!! if he wants money let them do it!! we will give him our money!!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: If the Japanese get hold of Star Wars (they never will), they will turn it into anime/manga-based, which would be the most horrendous thing ever. I'm fine with typical video games, novels and comics.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nessy

Problem with Star Wars feats is that although all the Jedi have at least 1 ridiculously high end feat, they also have a collection of low ones, and the level they usually show the ability of is closer to the low end than the high end.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelGrey

You guys are using the books and the cartoon too. I will get some other feats after. But this is a lot harder than I thought i guess.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

@Nessy: Not even close to all the Jedi. That's not always true, consider Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu and Satele Shan.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Posting it for BA-ness.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: If the Japanese get hold of Star Wars (they never will), they will turn it into anime/manga-based, which would be the most horrendous thing ever. I'm fine with typical video games, novels and comics.

NOO dnt say that!! (they did so well with wolverine!! not too good with blade)

it would be a violent cartoonish adaption that would explain so much more than the cartoon lucas is pissing out his Arse!! the fights would be so much more epic than the cartoon.. the feats would be so much more closer.. vader would get the justice he deserves but more importantly WINDU would!! the characters would be better justice and gerveous would be EVEN more badas$

NOOO shootingnova dnt say it would be horrendous!!! wolverine's story was done way better than the cartoons did!! there was blood for gods sake!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: Blood isn't impressive.

The independent author-written novels, like Old Republic series, Darth Bane series and Darth Plagueis are excellent already.

I don't want an anime-style Star Wars franchise.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MarvelGrey

@god_spawn: THANK YOU i couldn't find this on youtube and I thought I would have to record and edit this myself.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: Blood isn't impressive.

The independent author-written novels, like Old Republic series, Darth Bane series and Darth Plagueis are excellent already.

I don't want an anime-style Star Wars franchise.

blood in wolverine cartoons is a must.. the dude has claws for gods sake!!

*cries*

*hids away secretly wanting a manga/anime styled star wars*

i want pictures damm!t i cant read the novels no time!! lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: I tend to love novels... so... Not that I hate anime, but it wouldn't fit Star Wars.

Manga for SW would be dreadful...

Well, almost all violence cartoons have blood...

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: I tend to love novels... so... Not that I hate anime, but it wouldn't fit Star Wars.

Manga for SW would be dreadful...

Well, almost all violence cartoons have blood...

wolverines cartoons never have any :( wats worse is disney bought marvel (THE WHOLE M0THER FVCK!NG MARVEL WORLD IS RUINED) and id love what a different culture would handle it.. (i know im giving them so much praise for one series they did that was right and not originally theirs) powerpuff girls z :'(

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: Not exactly. Still, manga/anime-based SW would disgust me. I wouldn't ever watch/read it, and it might turn me away from SW itself. It wouldn't be allowed anyways.

Thinkagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thinkagain

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MarvelGrey said:

wait is that what he was doing to the armor!! i thought he had some sort of force gloves on or something lol!!!

(why cant the japanese get the star wars license..) im sick of the clone wars on everything!! why isnt lucas letting more people work on star wars!! if he wants money let them do it!! we will give him our money!!!

I'm scared of the japanese getting ahold of a Star wars license. All the males heroes would be little boys who look like girls and are afraid of women. The female characters would mostly have that kiddie face and be blonde and undoubtly they'd find a way to name someone Sakura. They'd make the heroes all kids and the adults bumbling idoits or all die off. It's easy to see why japan won't get a license anytime soon.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@Thinkagain: My thoughts exactly.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: Not exactly. Still, manga/anime-based SW would disgust me. I wouldn't ever watch/read it, and it might turn me away from SW itself. It wouldn't be allowed anyways.

THATS a horrible statement!!

WHAT IF they did it right!! i mean true to the letter!! only it was in japanese until we got it.. all 6 episodes of the movie.. and stuff that went on between it would it really be that bad to watch/read!??

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FMStyyx

@Thinkagain said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MarvelGrey said:

I'm scared of the japanese getting ahold of a Star wars license. All the males heroes would be little boys who look like girls and are afraid of women. The female characters would mostly have that kiddie face and be blonde and undoubtly they'd find a way to name someone Sakura. They'd make the heroes all kids and the adults bumbling idoits or all die off. It's easy to see why japan won't get a license anytime soon.

NOO!! not ruining it!! like they did everything else!!

:( gosh theres really only one series they did right.. noo not change stuff like they always do!! i mean do it right!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: Yeah..... Manga/Anime Star Wars would kill it seriously. Look, I know you are a fan of Anime/Manga. But I'm a fan of reality. And it won't happen. NEVER EVER would they allow Japan to kill SW franchise. Over their dead bodies.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: Yeah..... Manga/Anime Star Wars would kill it seriously. Look, I know you are a fan of Anime/Manga. But I'm a fan of reality. And it won't happen. NEVER EVER would they allow Japan to kill SW franchise. Over their dead bodies.

ive been *shot*

im a fan of media

our american cartoons < japanese cartoons

yea they wont get it ever but IF they did i hope its as good as wolverine. AGAIN the only series they got that wasnt theirs and they didnt ruin it..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: You're American, I'm Australian. Still, I am an Asian and was born up watching anime and stuff....

Still, it would equal SW death.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: You're American, I'm Australian. Still, I am an Asian and was born up watching anime and stuff....

Still, it would equal SW death.

wait are your australian cartoons horrible like ours??

man we had camp lazlo man and adventure time.. and so many others i hate american cartoons..

im jst saying japan beats americans in cartoon making (i dnt like the whole all the guys are more girly than the girls) and every chick thats hot in a manga/anime has big boobs..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: We really don't create cartoons..... or I haven't seen them much. Well, the babyish ones are only good for babies...

I'll admit Japan definitely makes better ones.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: We really don't create cartoons..... or I haven't seen them much. Well, the babyish ones are only good for babies...

I'll admit Japan definitely makes better ones.

hmm what if lucas arts wrote it and had the japs draw and animate it.. thats acceptable right (the art style of the clone wars both versions is so terrible)

idk (did baba fett and jango fett ever get their back stories shown)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: Yes. LOL

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: Yes. LOL

im going to look for it then.. and that new star wars game that coming out for pc, the bounty hunter one.. i hope its nex gen.. (theres nothing for current gen im caring about) borderlands2, dishonored, and resident evil 6)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: Oh, god. Had a discussion about it here sometime before.

It's getting off-topic now so PM me if you need anything else.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Baldy

@CaioTrubat said:

Mace Windu wins.

I hate Sephiroth BTW. Kefka FTW.

Kefka ftw indeed. I hate FFVII so much, never was a game so overrated.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Mace

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#36  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@MarvelGrey said:

You guys are using the books and the cartoon too. I will get some other feats after. But this is a lot harder than I thought i guess.

this is a de-powered Seph as well
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: Oh, god. Had a discussion about it here sometime before.

It's getting off-topic now so PM me if you need anything else.

lol yea we did.. and will do..

also mace wins.. lol

No Caption Provided
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baldy

@spiderbat87 said:

@MarvelGrey said:

this is a de-powered Seph as well

Could these guys look more effeminate?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Whats your point?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Baldy

@spiderbat87 said:

@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Whats your point?

My statement isn't vague.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Whats your point?

no but it was pointless
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MarvelGrey

@spiderbat87: That is irrelevant to the topic, the point is Sephiroth is not a character to be messed with, he is a dangerous swordsman with good advantages such as the length of his sword, mastery of spells, flight, and evasiveness.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

@MarvelGrey: Mace is also a dangerous swordsman. Though I do admit the fight is closer than I first believed.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

cant the length of the saber be adjusted??

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: If the lightsaber is a dual-phase one, yes. Mace uses a rare crystal (Hurikane amethyst) but it is not a dual-phase lightsaber, so he can't really.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: If the lightsaber is a dual-phase one, yes. Mace uses a rare crystal (Hurikane amethyst) but it is not a dual-phase lightsaber, so he can't really.

oh well bummer.. curse angel/alien boys long sword..

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MarvelGrey

Sephiroth can caste haste on himself, slow on Windu and use protect to reduce the damage of any physical attacks, if need be.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Baldy

@spiderbat87 said:

@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Baldy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Whats your point?

no but it was pointless

That's fine. I wasn't claiming that it was relevent to the discussion at hand.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@MarvelGrey said:

@spiderbat87: That is irrelevant to the topic, the point is Sephiroth is not a character to be messed with, he is a dangerous swordsman with good advantages such as the length of his sword, mastery of spells, flight, and evasiveness.

No it's not, that vid is of a depowered Septh so the one Windu will be fighting will be far stronger
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FMStyyx

@MarvelGrey said:

Sephiroth can caste haste on himself, slow on Windu and use protect to reduce the damage of any physical attacks, if need be.

does sephiroth know all those.. also couldnt mace just move out the way..