who wins

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Holacik

?  Really?  Am I missing something about Sephiroth that would make this a Battle?

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Acer

Galactus easy very easy

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Agony

wow yea sephiroth is alot more powerful than you guys think

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Holacik
Trauma said:
"wow yea sephiroth is alot more powerful than you guys think"
Okay list his feats that put him on par with Galactus.
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Acer
Acer said:
"Galactus easy very easy"

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Ego

God sephiroth might be able to beat galactus. but not regular seph or even one winged angel seph

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ripcord

Galactus would destroy Sephiroth. And I'm not even talking about if he just eat a planet.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agony
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Agony

one winged angel seph could beat galactus

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"exactly let me show you a video link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4

this is just training ok he could beat galactus"

It was a cool fight, but he just kinda showed skill with his sword and cut up the cannon......the rest of his swordfighting skills aren't going to count for anything, unless he can cut up someone who can make themself larger than a planet.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

what im sayin is he was that skill when hes not the one winged angel seph ok he cut through that thing like butter and he got blasted with so much fire and there wasnt a scratch on him i really think he could take galactus he has speed on his side to. Dont get me wrong galactus is big but so was that cannon

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

Sephiroth exists from everything that has him in their head (everyone that seen him, especially cloud) so unless Galactus kills every being on earth (which i don't think would come to mind while fighting an "Insect" as Galactus says) Galactus cant win. Sephiroth has a greater Variaty of powers to use, and a sword that can cut through everything (including Galactus) so I'm "Leaning" towards Sephiroth.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"what im sayin is he was that skill when hes not the one winged angel seph ok he cut through that thing like butter and he got blasted with so much fire and there wasnt a scratch on him i really think he could take galactus he has speed on his side to. Dont get me wrong galactus is big but so was that cannon"

That cannon was at most a mile long....Galactus could be the size of the moon. With his matter manipulation, big G could turn Sephiroth into.....well, anything I guess.

I dunno what this "One Winged Angel" is (it's not Seph from how he was in KH2, right?) but he's gotta have to use some serious, serious magic to take Galactus out.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Agony
Voidheart said:
"Sephiroth exists from everything that has him in their head (everyone that seen him, especially cloud) so unless Galactus kills every being on earth (which i don't think would come to mind while fighting an "Insect" as Galactus says) Galactus cant win. Sephiroth has a greater Variaty of powers to use, and a sword that can cut through everything (including Galactus) so I'm "Leaning" towards Sephiroth.
"
thats what im sayin! lmao
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ripcord

Trauma, you really think his sword can cut open Galactus. Come on. That's crazy talk. I don't think Sephiroth can beat Galactus's heralds if they ganged up on him.  All of them together can't stand up to Galactus, but Sephiroth can take him.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warlock360
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"what im sayin is he was that skill when hes not the one winged angel seph ok he cut through that thing like butter and he got blasted with so much fire and there wasnt a scratch on him i really think he could take galactus he has speed on his side to. Dont get me wrong galactus is big but so was that cannon"

That cannon was at most a mile long....Galactus could be the size of the moon. With his matter manipulation, big G could turn Sephiroth into.....well, anything I guess.

I dunno what this "One Winged Angel" is (it's not Seph from how he was in KH2, right?) but he's gotta have to use some serious, serious magic to take Galactus out."
Sephiroth is the one winged angel
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agony
Ripcord said:
"Trauma, you really think his sword can cut open Galactus. Come on. That's crazy talk. I don't think Sephiroth can beat Galactus's heralds if they ganged up on him.  All of them together can't stand up to Galactus, but Sephiroth can take him. "

thats funny cause one of the heralds galactus made beat him umm so apparently not Sephiroth could destroy glactus. Galactus is so big he couldnt keep up with seph. With the power of the one winged angel he would definetly beat him
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda
Voidheart said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

I dunno what this "One Winged Angel" is (it's not Seph from how he was in KH2, right?) but he's gotta have to use some serious, serious magic to take Galactus out."
Sephiroth is the one winged angel
"

Yeah, but people are making it sound like it's a different, more powerful version of him.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Agony

so many people think sephiroth is just human and under estimate him. i know he could beat galactus

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda

Easy way for Galactus to get around Sephiroth's "he's everyone he's met" thing-Galactus opens up a wormhole in front of Sephiroth and sends him across the universe or into another dimension.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Agony
Sparda said:
"Easy way for Galactus to get around Sephiroth's "he's everyone he's met" thing-Galactus opens up a wormhole in front of Sephiroth and sends him across the universe or into another dimension."

yea maybe but knowing galactus he wouldnt do that and sephiroth would have already beaten him by then. Also galactus doesnt really ever do things like that in a battle
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Easy way for Galactus to get around Sephiroth's "he's everyone he's met" thing-Galactus opens up a wormhole in front of Sephiroth and sends him across the universe or into another dimension."

yea maybe but knowing galactus he wouldnt do that and sephiroth would have already beaten him by then. Also galactus doesnt really ever do things like that in a battle"
Yeah....cause he would win every fight if he did that. That's what a lot of people would call plot-driven writing, where even though it makes perfect sense for Galactus to do that, the writer makes it so he doesn't.

Seriously, Galactus (seeing everyone else as inferior) would actually probably do that a lot, instead of wasting his time fighting a person he sees as unworthy.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Agony
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:

yea maybe but knowing galactus he wouldnt do that and sephiroth would have already beaten him by then. Also galactus doesnt really ever do things like that in a battle"
Yeah....cause he would win every fight if he did that. That's what a lot of people would call plot-driven writing, where even though it makes perfect sense for Galactus to do that, the writer makes it so he doesn't.

Seriously, Galactus (seeing everyone else as inferior) would actually probably do that a lot, instead of wasting his time fighting a person he sees as unworthy.
"

yea but it comes down to a battle not a little chicken go send the person your fighting in a wormhole
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:

"

yea but it comes down to a battle not a little chicken go send the person your fighting in a wormhole"
On these forums, battlefield removal counts as a win. That's the general consensus.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Agony

yes  but like you said the way galactus is writin that wouldnt happen

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hedatary

This is a joke. I am as much of a fan of Seph but this is going to far. If people say that Goku can't beat Galatus then what chance does Seph has?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

Galactus erases sephiroth from reality forcing final fantasy to get a new villain at last.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul
Trauma said:
"yes  but like you said the way galactus is writin that wouldnt happen"
The writer is tossed away.  We just use their powers, not the easily changeable personalities the writer imposes on them.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By Korg

Silver Surfer wastes Sephiroth so Galactus can continue searching for planets to eat. Alternately, Galactus just eats Earth, eliminating Sephiroth and anyone who might have seen him, etc.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary

lol he is not even from earth.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Korg

Pick your planet, it doesn't really matter. Galactus is a fundamental part of the universe. He eats planets. Sephiroth is a Final Fantasy villain. He has some impressive swordsmanship. I'm not seeing how he stands the remotest chance of bringing himself to Galactus's attention, never mind defeating him in a battle.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

What Sephiroth is, is a white haired hippie with a oversized sword and a bad case of a make up malfunction.  

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hedatary

Obviously your right. Seph gets his powers from a planet if he was a god. And the the only thing that would prove is that Seph is a tasty snack with earth stuffing in side of him. XD

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rdeegvainl

I'm not gonna feed the troll.
Galactus will eat the planet.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ego

ego comes to sephorth aid. i cast heal on him every time galactus damages him hahahahaha

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Korg

It would be a one-hit kill, and Galactus would just consume Ego anyway.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Copy
Trauma said:
"exactly let me show you a video link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4

this is just training ok he could beat galactus"

Impressive, but when a guy can teleport whole galaxies, that fight goes down the toilet.
Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Conspiralcy

Wow. Sephiroth vs Galactus...?

We should make a joke board, and put these battles on there.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Agony

wow almost 3/4 of you have know idea how powerful sephiroth is and i bet you have only seen the movie haha if you really know seph then you know this would be a good battle

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"wow almost 3/4 of you have know idea how powerful sephiroth is and i bet you have only seen the movie haha if you really know seph then you know this would be a good battle"

Instead of saying that, could you just try and convince us? You posted a youtube link....that was a good start, but we still need more.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus would crush Sephiroth easy
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Agony

here you go you uys probaly wont believe me so i went i found someone smart enough to show you how powerful sephiroth is

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Korg

Name some feats of Sephiroth's that come close to what Galactus has done over the years. He eats PLANETS. Consumes their energy, and any life-force that might be on the planet. The Silver Surfer, who could probably take Sephiroth relatively easily, is his herald. Galactus would consume Sephiroth and he would be converted to energy.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Trauma said:
"here you go you uys probaly wont believe me so i went i found someone smart enough to show you how powerful sephiroth is

"

Cloud is a soldier...who happened to beat Sephiroth twice with weapons,summons,materia,ect.Galactus is a celestial being who eats planets for sustanance.Destroying an entire planet is standard procedure for him.Do you not understand...what that means?

Jenova is not that powerful...Her power is in no way comparable to Galactus'.Jenova's power isn't even comparable to that of Silver Surfer or Jean Grey.

Willpower only matters if your a Green Lantern...and saying that Sephiroth created beings comparble to Cloud is ridiculous because then you basically sayng that Cloud could beat Galactus...which he couldn't.If you ever played Dirge of Cerberus you would know that Chaos and Omega are beyond Sephiroth's power.I don't know who you think stated that he's above them but he's not.In fact Any weapon even Ruby,Ultima,ect.Were much more powerful than Sephiroth.

Now...I don't lack any knowledge about Final Fantasy VII...I have played and beat the game many times,I also beat Crisis Core,and I have Seen Advent Children and Lost Order.There is nothing that shows Sephiroth is anywhere near Galactus level or even most Marvel Superheroes for that matter.I don't even thing Sephiroth could beat Iron Man let alone Galactus.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfect Cell

Sephiroth has 3 forms. That current video you posted up was just normal living breathing Sephiroth. Thoug powerful; he is nowhere the power of God Sephiroth. Sephiorth might be able to beat Galactus. Just think of the Dark Phoenix... That's the real Sephiroth.

I say Sephiroth.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"

Sephiroth has 3 forms. That current video you posted up was just normal living breathing Sephiroth. Thoug powerful; he is nowhere the power of God Sephiroth. Sephiorth might be able to beat Galactus. Just think of the Dark Phoenix... That's the real Sephiroth.

I say Sephiroth.

"

Who cares how many forms Sephiroth has...none of them have shown Galactus level feats.Why would we think of Dark Phoenix? Dark Phoenix could beat any form of Sephiroth wih a blink.

Galactus wins.CURBSTOMP.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Trauma said:
"here you go you uys probaly wont believe me so i went i found someone smart enough to show you how powerful sephiroth is

"
First Paragraph: You haven't shown any feats comparable to Galactus, only that he was beaten by cloud, who would himself be annihalated by Galactus along with the rest of the planet.

Second Paragraph: These monsters also get eaten with the rest of the planet, so that doesn't matter.

Third Paragraph: Cloud would be eaten along with planet, so things comparable to cloud don't matter. Please show his willpower and TK stopping planetary destruction power. Wait, he was defeated by the planet itself, when trying to destroy it. But for a being who EATS planets, this will not matter.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gottheit

I don't understand, at all. How does someone think that Gambit can beat Unicron, or that Sephiroth can beat Galactus? Sephiroth...ok, I don't know everything about the guy. But, from what people say about his powers, I would put him(just for sake of feeding fanboys) as at least Martian Manhunter level. Maybe even Swamp Thing level. Ok, pretty strong. But, Galactus is stronger then that. He's stronger then, all the Avengers, all the Justice League, I would say he's maybe even with Brian Boitano. Dude, Sephiroth is not on the level of Brian Boitano, is he?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Resonate
Hedatary said:
"This is a joke. I am as much of a fan of Seph but this is going to far. If people say that Goku can't beat Galatus then what chance does Seph has?
"
 :O:O:O

NO way man, Sefirof would totally beta the mses out fo Goku !! yah1!!!11!!