separated hulk vs warrior madness thor (w/belt of strength)

• 50 results
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• no mjolnir.
  • fight on an empty planet.
  • NO BFR.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 20damon

Assuming you mean this Hulk, he stomps

No Caption Provided

EDIT: For reasons explained below. Thor stomps

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I'm not sure about that. If he's talking about Blood and Thunder Thor(some refer to that version as Warrior Madness) plus the belt of strength.

This Thor has blown holes in Celestial armor. Beat/stalemated Drax when he had the power gem. Blew a hole through a being with Odin's power. As said, I'm not sure.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: professor hulk stalemated drax with power gem and an earlier version of hulk broke a dome that was designed to stop celestials and this hulk is stronger than both of those he wins.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: This hulk broke onslaught armor. Thor broke Celestial armor and stalemated Drax also. Neither has out performed the other.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 20damon

@p00ty said:

@20damon: I'm not sure about that. If he's talking about Blood and Thunder Thor(some refer to that version as Warrior Madness) plus the belt of strength.

This Thor has blown holes in Celestial armor. Beat/stalemated Drax when he had the power gem. Blew a hole through a being with Odin's power. As said, I'm not sure.

Lack of Mjolnir is what helped me make my choice in this. Hulk has shown signifigant advantage over Thor when he lacks Mjolnir. However, this Hulk grew VERY weak as time went on when separated from Banner, so it's a tough call to make regardless.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I didn't even notice that Thor didn't have Mjolnir. I was ready to give Hulk the win because of durability and regeneration. But you say he gets weaker?? I thought that was only because he was the Nexus of two realities (or something like that). Or does he always get weaker when separated from Banner?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@20damon: I didn't even notice that Thor didn't have Mjolnir. I was ready to give Hulk the win because of durability and regeneration. But you say he gets weaker?? I thought that was only because he was the Nexus of two realities (or something like that). Or does he always get weaker when separated from Banner?

He did in this case, not sure how it's been in the other cases. maybe @atheistknowledge or @ghostravage could enlighten us, my memory's a bit fuzzy on the other cases. He got weaker as time went on to the point that he was dying, but it took time since right after he was obviously strong enough to put a hole in Onslaught's armor, which is an insane striking feat.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@20damon: @p00ty: Hulk can't survive without Banner. He's been physically separated from Banner two times already and something always happens to his body, either getting weaker or inestable.

• During Incredible Hulk vol.1 #315 Banner was separated from Hulk for the first time and it concluded in Incredible Hulk vol.1 #322 with Hulk's mass being all over the place until he was literally fading into nothingness.
  • The second time he was physically separated was during Marvel Onslaught, which on top of being separated, also had the intrusive energies of 2 entire universes passing through him, ultimately killing him.

Even though this hasn't been explicitly confirmed in any biographical entry, it seems to be the case, not to mention the first instance was very specific about it.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @20damon:

Appreciate the info. Also, I heard that Banner Hulk is returning. He's being resurrected by the Hand. Did that already happen? Thanks in advance

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I don't really know, haven't kept up with the latest things because i sincerely dislike Marvel nowadays. Besides Soule's Daredevil, i'm not reading anything else from them.

@ghostravage: How powerful was this version of Hulk?

Very weak, easily hurt (low yield missiles, Deadpool's katanas and a simple T-Rex were capable of harming him or flat out overpower him) although particularly smart for a Hulk without Banner's mind to compensate.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Hmm, doesn't seem like much of a match for even Unworthy Thor, let alone Worthy Thor.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Hmm, doesn't seem like much of a match for even Unworthy Thor, let alone Worthy Thor.

Definitely. He's one of the weakest Hulks to date.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 20damon

@heirtothekingdom said:

Definitely. He's one of the weakest Hulks to date.

Yeah, i figured that unless we'd be discussing Hulk at the moment of seperation when he punched Onslaught, it'd get bad >.>

OP might need to clarify

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Well, technically, Hulk punched Onslaught while Banner was still inside.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 20damon

@20damon: Well, technically, Hulk punched Onslaught while Banner was still inside.

Ah yes, been a while since i read it. Then my vote is quite obviously changed. Forgot he didn't seperate until Onslaught's reality warping powers went wild after getting smacked in the face

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and it's not close.

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Thor wins Against this Hulk regardless of what belt it was. Still, didn't Thor have additional items when he beat Thanos?

@ghostravage: @20damon: The OP needs to clarify but I'm 99% positive that he is talking about Hulk after Jean Grey turned off Banner. Like myself, he incorrectly thought that that was bannerless Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Battle123axe

@p00ty said:

@ghostravage: @20damon:

Appreciate the info. Also, I heard that Banner Hulk is returning. He's being resurrected by the Hand. Did that already happen? Thanks in advance

happened. I beleive Uncanny Avengers#15 and #16. IIRC

he redies at the end of the issue though.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spambot

@comic_book_fan said:

@p00ty: professor hulk stalemated drax with power gem and an earlier version of hulk broke a dome that was designed to stop celestials and this hulk is stronger than both of those he wins.

Prof Hulk fought a Drax who was barely trying(granted Hulk wasn't trying that hard either) and did no damage to him before Moondragon took out Hulk. Thor fought a pissed off Drax to a standstill in a fight that went on and on and on without showing taking any real damage from Drax and ultimately took the pg from him the second time they fought. Its not an apples to apples comparison.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@p00ty: Hulk came back for two issues like mentioned above, he didn't do much aside from tank Human torches nova blast.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By P00TY

@battle123axe: @thedailybagel: Thanks for the info.

@asgardianbrony: I forgot about the gauntlet. I remember a big shield. But Thor wins

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#28  Edited By KrleAvenger
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Fact that he retconned it to be a clone already means he wasn't as powerful as Thanos as Thanosi is/are usually weaker than Thanos (excluding clones like Omega). And he didn't preform any feats to prove he is as powerful as the real Thanos. It might be a more powerful clone but still a clone, not the real thing.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KrleAvenger

@asgardianbrony: Threatening someone does not show how powerful you are. Batman threatened the Spectre. Fact that it was Thanosi means that he has to prove he is as powerful as the real Thanos rather than me (or anybody else) proving he is not as powerful as the real thing. Based on feats he is not and based on the actual statements, there is nothing to prove he is. We only know it was a clone and almost every single clone Thanos created was weaker than the original. Why would I assume this one is different? There is no reason for me to assume he is and I have full right to call him weaker than Thanos. But hey, he was powerful enough to wreck Thor pretty hard so I guess the belt does give Thor a lot of power boost but still not enough to beat Thanos.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@asgardianbrony: Thor wins Against this Hulk regardless of what belt it was. Still, didn't Thor have additional items when he beat Thanos?

@ghostravage: @20damon: The OP needs to clarify but I'm 99% positive that he is talking about Hulk after Jean Grey turned off Banner. Like myself, he incorrectly thought that that was bannerless Hulk.

This. Seperated Hulk loses terribly. And should lose convincingly to regular Thor. Arguing if it was Thano or a clone ir rather irrelevant since Hulk gets stomped either way here >.>

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@asgardianbrony: it wasn't thanos... It was retconned to be a thanosi, are you seriously using mangog calling him Thanos as an argument?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KrleAvenger

@asgardianbrony: I replied but at this point I doubt we are gonna agree so I'm just gonna move on. If you want to read what I said, it is behind the spoiler block below. Sorry for bothering you.

Until it was RETCONNED to be Thanosi, just like Beyonder was retconned from being a Nigh-Omnipotent embodiment of other dimension to not so powerful living cosmic cube. Key word being "was" until it was retconned and retcon literally makes that showing not as nearly as impressive LOL, unless you want to go by Pre-Retcon Belt of Strength. I mean, this is not even debatable since it was already explained that it wasn't real Thanos.

You do know what it means when something turns out to be something else? Like me saying Mysterio's showing in earlier Spider-man comics during 2000s is impressive even tho it was retconned to not being the real Mysterio so that showing should not even be used. Yes, he was as powerful as Thanos as he was Thanos until that information was proved to be false and something totally different.

Thanos >>> any Thanos besides Omega. There is no reason for me to assume Thanosi was as powerful as Thanos and I don't understand why are you denying something so simple, claiming he was as powerful because Thanos because he was Thanos, even tho it was proved that is FALSE.

So he was Thanos? No he wasn't. He never was. He was Thanosi. We just didn't know it until Starlin explained that to us which is what retcon does. Or you can say it was Thanos but again, because of retcon, that information proved to be false. It is that simple and that is what retcon does. You are trying to totally ignore the fact that it was retconned to make Belt of Strength look more impressive than it actually is which is kinda reaching at this point TBH.

Every Thanosi besides Omega is weaker than Thanos so unless it has something to prove me wrong, it is nothing compared to the real Thanos.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk FTW he broke onslaughts armor, which all of Earths heros failed to do, in fact they didn't even scratch him. Without the crazy hacks and raw power that the hammer brings Thor can't put him down.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I could argue Magog feared him because he was convinced it was Thanos and even Cosmic Entities are afraid of him because of his sheer knowledge, intellect and capability.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: and i would say its proven thanosi > mangog as thor fought and beat mangog without any amps yet didnt stand a chance against thanosi without his gear.

But isn't Mangog, you know, like powerful enough to ragdoll Thor and is pretty much immune to physical damage? Plus, I wouldn't say even the real Thanos is powerful enough to ragdoll someone more powerful than Mangog as Mangog is already powerful enough to give Thanos hell.

and yet again, nothing has shown thanosi to be weaker than he was supposed to be originally.

And I'm saying again, he was Thanosi and every Thanosi is weaker than Thanos so it is him who has to prove he is just as powerful. If every other Thanosi was as powerful as Thanos, I would agree with you but instead it's the opposite.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jrupert1

@krleavenger: To be fair, as confirmed by Thanos in Thanos Infinity Abyss, three Thanosi actually did rival the real Thanos. Those being the ones called Warrior, Mystic, and X (with Warrior at least being confirmed physically stronger than the real Thanos), with Omega being superior, and Armor being a lower level model. The one Thor fought would be a lower end model as well, but by how much is unknown, most likely like the rest of the unthemed prototype models.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: That was not Bannerless Hulk who destroyed the armor. Bannerless Hulk didn't appear until AFTER Hulk was sent to the world created by Franklin and Banner stayed on our earth. When Hulk cracked Onslaught armor, banner and Hulk was still fused.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrupert1: That is why I said "most" or "usually" instead "every single one" or "all the time".

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO, since we don't know the power level of the clone then we go by his feats WITHOUT his amps(the clone had amps also).

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jrupert1

@jrupert1: That is why I said "most" or "usually" instead "every single one" or "all the time".

Must have missed that. lol But I did see this
"Thanos >>> any Thanos besides Omega." and "And I'm saying again, he was Thanosi and every Thanosi is weaker than Thanos"

Which you could understand lead me to believe a certain thing and thus respond in a devils advocate manner.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrupert1: Yeah I see. I was over exaggerating on that last post.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk dies horribly, because of the spearation

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: professor hulk took a dive he wan't knocked out and it's been a while but i don't recall anything saying drax wasn't trying.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: If you're referring to the same battle I am(from Infinity Watch) he was ko'd by a Moondragon psibolt. Drax in that battle was barely trying also and thought he and Hulk were just playing.