• 118 results
NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NiteLite

616,Post crisis/new 52 and current feats for Sentry.Current Wonder Woman feats are not allowed.

Bloodlusted

Who wins and why?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Current WW solo.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@tensor: op said just current sentry

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Base Wonder Woman has much to offer here unless she has her Witching Hour abilities which then becomes a stomp in Team 2's favour. Team 2 should win anyways since Despero can mind control at least half of Team 1.

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wonder woman is a weak link here, not counting her magic boost which will probabsbly be temporary, at least in its current form

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Despero can TP everyone here with little to no trouble, unless I'm missing something here. Hulk's always been rather resistant to it but I fail to see how he can do so here.

Current Sentry hasn't even gotten anything that impressive yet outside of hype and implication.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: he merged with void also it's still the same sentry but also void in his side

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Despero should TP hard. Though since everyone is bloodlusted and Wonder Woman is not allowed her amped feats she gets fodderiezed and so does Sentry.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supermanthor

@empressofdread: I don't think sentry is gonna fodderized with now void backing his side nope not gonna happen but I agree he is not the most valuable player here that you can count on

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Despero has better TP than Dr. Strange or Charles+Emma?

Better than Xavier and Emma, yes. Don't know enough about Strange to make a conclusive statement. I'm not seeing him not getting at least bothered by his TP considering J'onn got stomped by it multiple times, and his TP defence is pretty strong in comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@_kingoflatveria said:

@diarrhearegatta: feats that put him above Xavier+Emma?

What feats put them above MMH in the first place? From my knowledge, he's already above Xavier, and while Emma is definitely impressive, I doubt they could stomp J'onn as badly as Despero did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: I personally rate Xavier above Jonn, I haven't really seen anything from Jonn that tops Xavier manipulating the minds of the entire Skrull Empire into Galactus' heads minus over the top stuff like TP'ing Abstracts

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen anything that puts Xavier on MMHs level of TP till date.

Debategod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Debategod

@diarrhearegatta: Sentry,Hulk and Ss have Telepathy resistance and Sentry and Ss have telepathy as well

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: I personally rate Xavier above Jonn, I haven't really seen anything from Jonn that tops Xavier manipulating the minds of the entire Skrull Empire into Galactus' heads minus over the top stuff like TP'ing Abstracts

J'onn did the same thing against D'Kay D'Razz but instead J'onn used the minds of people on Earth, including characters like Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. while fighting on Mars. D'Kay can perceive billions of thoughts unintentionally.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@debategod said:

@diarrhearegatta: Sentry,Hulk and Ss have Telepathy resistance and Sentry and Ss have telepathy as well

They have resistance, but I doubt they could deal with Despero's TP with no preparation beforehand. A sudden telepathic attack is usually more successful than one in which the other dude knows it's coming. That, and his phenomenal strength means that I can say with confidence that Sentry and Surfer wouldn't be able to stop it.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one should take this. Orion on his own is about as strong as WW. SS, Sentry, and WBH are simply too much for Despero to handle especially considering he has struggled and has even been defeated by Superman alone.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@diarrhearegatta: feats that put him above Xavier+Emma?

He casually simultaineously mind raped Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. MMH is Xavier level and given a TP assault from Arther caused pain to every living thing for 100s of miles and that he has casually mind raped white martians hes Emma level.

He's also casually controlled several opponents at the same time who have TP resistance feats that would let them resist Xavier or Emma

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Kordax had TP control of all of Atlantis and Arthur tore him to shreds with a TP assault that put everything in the ocean across the globe in pain.

Tp mind raping white martians (who are MMH TP level)

Mind raping a dimensional entity that MMH couldnt.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet despero casually disregards their combined TP and mind rapes them making his bitches in a few panels

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current MMH's TP is noticeably above Despero's as of the New 52

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Wonder Woman gets some astronomically huge amp lately?. She would lose to outright get fodderized by the members of team one.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DimlyLitLantern
NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Fodderized is a very strong word probably not applicable here given the members in team one save for maybe WBH and full powered Sentry.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I fail to see what Wonder Woman adds given that she'd be beaten by anyone from Team 1 sans Sentry maybe.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: I thought she could distract the team if Despero gets overwhelmed.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Wonder Woman gets some astronomically huge amp lately?. She would lose to outright get fodderized by the members of team one.

Yeah the current Wonder Woman recently transformed into a fusion of reality warper and Zatanna on mega steroids.

No Caption Provided

And the current Sentry hasn't the feats to beat her post crisis onwards self in bloodlusted even without witching transformation.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gunchar16

@nitelite said:

@king-ragnar: I thought she could distract the team if Despero gets overwhelmed.

So no current feats for Wonder Woman?

Well then is it Despero who solos instead, so it makes anyways not much difference.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Fodderized is a very strong word probably not applicable here given the members in team one save for maybe WBH and full powered Sentry.

That's why I said she will lose to or get outright fodderized by the members of team one.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's between Sentry and Despero.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nitelite said:

So no current feats for Wonder Woman?

Well then is it Despero who solos instead, so it makes anyways not much difference.

yup,her current feats are not allowed.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern said:

That's why I said she will lose to or get outright fodderized by the members of team one.

She wouldn't lose to Sentry and fodderize them with witching-mode.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16:I see. So is this a perma amp and what has she actually done with it?.

And current Sentry has merged with the Void, so he should be able beat her standard post crisis self pretty easily.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Alsimmons77

@brucerogers:

@gunchar16:I see. So is this a perma amp and what has she actually done with it?.

Let me answer that for him or her, i anyways need to update the respect thread later on today. Diana was actually already witchmarked since she was a little child and the Upside Down Man just found this strange power inside her and let it out as he appeared on earth. Here just a few of the things that happened since then:

The first things she did was to banish the Upside Down Man, revive Swamp Thing, turn Detective Chimp back together and give Constantine his demon blood back:

No Caption Provided

Which is pretty impressive, cause the Upside Down Man is an embodiment of the power Nabu and the Lords of Chaos and Order and any other non-divine or demonic magic-user in the DC-Verse get their magic from, he also one-shotted Swamp Thing, grew back together, walked through a demonic spell of Constantine that was so far out of John's league that it nearly killed him by using it, walked through Zatanna's spells, turned Detective Chimp into a puddle and reality warped Diana right before she transformed. That was his introduction at Fate's tower by the way:

No Caption Provided

Later on started Diana with outright reality warping herself and as example ripped holes into reality by just flicking her wrist:

No Caption Provided

then she and Hecate the source of that power had a reality warping duel in which reality was writing and rewriting itself:

No Caption Provided

and just now has Diana shortly survived Universal level magical power racing inside her body:

No Caption Provided

and Black Orchid thinks Diana's soul just died, so she would be a bloodlusted Berserker anyways.

And before someone tells me the rules, these scans are from multiple issues of the 2 different series Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman

And current Sentry has merged with the Void, so he should be able beat her standard post crisis self pretty easily.

Has current Sentry any impressive feats so far?

TitanConsumed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero tp's

GG.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Supermanthor

@alsimmons77: current sentry is sentry + void he finally decided to to merged with void so it's sentry + void feats it's not an amp also is this ww a Good match for King thor who just merged with phnoiex and defeats Dr doom with Powers of odin Dr strange starbrand ?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

I might Team 1 here.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: current sentry is sentry + void he finally decided to to merged with void so it's sentry + void feats it's not an amp also is this ww a Good match for King thor who just merged with phnoiex and defeats Dr doom with Powers of odin Dr strange starbrand ?

I'm no expert on King Thor and the full extend of witching Diana is unclear so far, so i dunno.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers