• 62 results
Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

Yea, I know this has probably been done before but seeing how they had finally shown us what some thing sentry can do. Can he beat ww?

vs

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Sentry fought Galactus to a standstill. And I think Galactus> Wonder woman.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Ms. Invisible says:

"Galactus would do the same to Sentry too."

If you wanna get techinical then yeah Sentry shouldn't have fought Galactus to a stand still.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Galactus would do the same to Sentry too.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ms. Invisible

So there we go.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Colt Python says:

"Sentry would snap Diana in half.I love WW but she cannot beat the Sentry."

Why so?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Galactus would do the same to Sentry too."
If you wanna get techinical then yeah Sentry shouldn't have fought Galactus to a stand still. "

You have to have read it will that was a starved galactus straneg even scared him in that state thor even beat him in that state so that galacus was as weak as possible as for this fight he wins.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Wonder Woman, Sentry has the powers to beat Wonder Woman but not the skills. He is like a child and doesn't no how to control it. He will waste most of his energy on things around them then WW.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Wonder Woman, Sentry has the powers to beat Wonder Woman but not the skills. He is like a child and doesn't no how to control it. He will waste most of his energy on things around them then WW."
Now your making up stuff..."
Have you read WWH? Look at that fight, he was bursting with energy but how much of it touched the Hulk? If directed that at Hulk he would have won the fight but he let it just pour out of him freely. I am not making up stuff, just stating was I saw in that fight.
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Nobody says:

"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Wonder Woman, Sentry has the powers to beat Wonder Woman but not the skills. He is like a child and doesn't no how to control it. He will waste most of his energy on things around them then WW."
Have you read WWH? Look at that fight, he was bursting with energy but how much of it touched the Hulk? If directed that at Hulk he would have won the fight but he let it just pour out of him freely. I am not making up stuff, just stating was I saw in that fight."

Yeah what YOU saw

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
Have you read WWH? Look at that fight, he was bursting with energy but how much of it touched the Hulk? If directed that at Hulk he would have won the fight but he let it just pour out of him freely. I am not making up stuff, just stating was I saw in that fight. "
Yes I did read WWH and how many people have lasted that long in a fight with Hulk.Who even had the pleasure of surviving one punch from the Hulk.You see what he did to half the Marvel Universe.The way Hulk was hitting Sentry he wuld have killed Wonder Woman..but Sentry lived.Diana won't get time to see Sentry lose it because the fight isn't going to last that long."
Who did Hulk beat that was so impressive? Iron Man? Black Bolt? The most impressive thing he did was survive Black Bolt whispering. Everyone else he beat wasn't that impressive. He didn't beat Surfer, didn't fight Thor, Herc didn't fight back. Juggernaut he tricked but didn't beat him. Sentry he beat but as I stated Sentry wasted most of his energy by just letting it pour out of him freely. Hulk could not destroy WW with one punch if he could beat her at all.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

@Colt: All that stuff noraml Hulk could have done. Big deal, he knocked some people much weaker than him around. Dian could do all that stuff and much faster than the Hulk could. You are acting like Hulk had reach some new level of power and could have taken on Galactus or something. He beat a comple of mutants, not one was a omega level. And he tricked Juggernaut cause he couldn't damage him. Gamma Corps is full of weak Hulks. Hulk has had much more impressive feats in the past, and he couldn't defeat her then he could defeat her now. Sentry however does have the speed and strength to keep up with her, but he is a hero starting over again. He doesn't know what he can do really or how to do it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"@Colt: All that stuff noraml Hulk could have done. Big deal, he knocked some people much weaker than him around. Dian could do all that stuff and much faster than the Hulk could. You are acting like Hulk had reach some new level of power and could have taken on Galactus or something. He beat a comple of mutants, not one was a omega level. And he tricked Juggernaut cause he couldn't damage him. Gamma Corps is full of weak Hulks. Hulk has had much more impressive feats in the past, and he couldn't defeat her then he could defeat her now. Sentry however does have the speed and strength to keep up with her, but he is a hero starting over again. He doesn't know what he can do really or how to do it."
Diana can't even take shots...her skin can be pierced by projectiles.That's the type of stuff Hulk smiles off of.All the stuff Hulk did in WWH he could not have done as normal Hulk.He couldn't even form a sentance.Juggernaut was once known as the unstoppable object and then I watched the Hulk double axe and handle him into the ground.There is only a few Omega lvl mutants and I know for a fact Hulk can beat the crap outta Iceman.Gamma Corps is full of people no as strong as the Hulk but he fought all of them..crippled most of them for life.Sentry isn't slow in case you didn't know..he can catch bullets,I'm sure he can catch one of WW punches.You forget the Sentry has better senses than DD.He can hear a butteflies heartbeat.Even if Diana is faster than him he will be able to hear her coming and react.Also if the Snetry were to grab a hold of her..guess where he can take her..where he will survive and she won't? c'mon guess.I'll give you a hint..it has to do with his powers."
WW is almost as durable as Superman, she takes punches from Superman and Captain Marvel. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE FROM WWH AND NORMAL HULK. Powers, intelligence, etc. They are the same thing! What is Hulk going to do to Iceman? Break him appart? Wow that did a lot. Iceman sucks the water out of Hulks body and he dies. Big deal he crippled a team of people weaker than him. He didn't harm juggernaut. Why do you think he let him go instead of keep fighting him. He knew he couldn't harm him. I know Sentry isn't slow. Diana also has super senses, so I am not getting your point. How is Sentry going to hold someone who is Superman strong and drag her to the sun, if that would even beat her in the first place.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

@Colt: Diana used to beable to get hurt by bullets but if she is taking punches from Superman and Captain Marvel now, she will beable to take a bullet and a punch from Hulk. Am I reading the comics? Of course, what are you reading that makes it seem like he is more powerful. The only thing I saw was him taking a whisper from Black Bolt.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Deathstroke never got owned by Green Arrow.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Deathstroke never got owned by Green Arrow."

lol

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody says:

"@Colt: Diana used to beable to get hurt by bullets but if she is taking punches from Superman and Captain Marvel now, she will beable to take a bullet and a punch from Hulk. Am I reading the comics? Of course, what are you reading that makes it seem like he is more powerful. The only thing I saw was him taking a whisper from Black Bolt."

I totally agree. But how impressive was it that he beat Black Bolt.

Writer 1: "man how are we going to write this battle"

Writer 2: "we can't power down black bolt"

Writer 1: "yeah if we look it at every angle Hulk would loose horribly"

Writer 2: "I got it!"

Writer 1: "What?!?"

Writer 2: "Lets not show the fight and just say Hulk wins!"

Writer 1: "writer 2 you are so creative I am sure the fans will love it!"

Is hulk really different. Well he is a better fighter....probably. Is he stronger (nothing proves he is or isnt its just a new assumption cause hulk is mader then ever)

I am a bigger Hulk fan but I dont see him even matchin WW speed reaction time

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:

then what is this?

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/170_Identity_Crisis_03_Page_11.jpg""

I take it you haven't actually read the issue, but only came across the scan and assumed he lost. He kicks the living #@!$ out of Green Arrow after that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:

then what is this?

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/170_Identity_Crisis_03_Page_11.jpg""

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:
"Colt Python says:
"Gambler says:
then what is this? "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/170_Identity_Crisis_03_Page_11.jpg""
I take it you haven't actually read the issue, but only came across the scan and assumed he lost. He kicks the living #@!$ out of Green Arrow after that."

I didn't say he won I said he got owned.He had his moment in the sun breaking Kyle's hand and then gets stabbed in the eye by the worst guy on the team.It would be like Hulk fighting the Avengers and him beating the crap out of everyone and then loosing to a jumpkick from Howard the Duck."

Except he didn't lose to Green Arrow, are you blind?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I read your post, before you edited it

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Colt Python says:
"Gambler says:

then what is this?

"

Looks like Ollie is the one who got pwned....

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By Sparda

Wonder Woman.....didn't Sentry have trouble lifting the SHIELD Helicarrier, but Wonder Woman moved the moon once?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"@Colt: Diana used to beable to get hurt by bullets but if she is taking punches from Superman and Captain Marvel now, she will beable to take a bullet and a punch from Hulk. Am I reading the comics? Of course, what are you reading that makes it seem like he is more powerful. The only thing I saw was him taking a whisper from Black Bolt."
No you'r saying that Normal Hulk and World War Hulk are the same and I'm telling you that if you actually reading the comics you would know that is not true.If this was the old HULK..the Avengers would have captured him already.He wouldn't have been able to bend Colossus' arms..and he would be able to hold a conversation.The old Hulk was dumb and slow and not as strong.Old Hulk was hurt by punches from Captain America..this Hulk would kill Cap in a matter of seconds.You saying that the people HULK has beaten aren't impressive as if the Hulk was fighting a bunch of people with no powers like Daredevil and Misty Knight.He beat the crap outta Iron Man and if you read Illuminati #5, you know that Iron Man is no push over.The old Hulk would have been killed trying to fight Iron Man with Extremis armor.It doesn't matter who Diana takes punches from in the DCU.Hell Deathstroke broke Kyle Rayners fingers and owned by Green Arrow.Alot doesn't make sense in that Universe.I can tell you though WW cannot beat the Sentry.She may be able to take a few hits from the HULK but she's not going to return any effective hits.The Sentry's powers are that of Captain America's..times 10,000..you see how even people with power had trouble beating CAP so that makes the Sentry extremely powerful."
I am not going to continue debating the difference of Hulk and WWHulk in this thread with you. But I still say WW wins.
Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ms. Invisible

It wasn't solely WW. Martian Manhunter and Superman were there too.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Grandrakon

apparently no one understands what theyre reading,sentry could have beaten hulk in a heartbeat,but, as he stated hulks the only one who can withstand that kind of of power.basically sentry was just probing his powers,getting over his agorafobia,which was acomplished.Also he was afraid of turning void,which was proven not to occur,thanks to hulk punching him like crazy and sentry simply expulsing so much energy,he now knows how to use his powers without any fear.why else would he thank hulk,and also say goodbye,because he did what he wanted to do,neutralize hulk by devolving him,and realizing what extent he could reach.remember hulk told sentry he choses what he wants to be,savior or destroyer.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Grandrakon

remember sentry doesnt want to use strenth to a certain level.....so a helicarrier,almost a city in volume,a bit of trouble for a dude whos not sure to what extent he can go.

IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IBBMS
@Nobody said:
"

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
Have you read WWH? Look at that fight, he was bursting with energy but how much of it touched the Hulk? If directed that at Hulk he would have won the fight but he let it just pour out of him freely. I am not making up stuff, just stating was I saw in that fight. "
Yes I did read WWH and how many people have lasted that long in a fight with Hulk.Who even had the pleasure of surviving one punch from the Hulk.You see what he did to half the Marvel Universe.The way Hulk was hitting Sentry he wuld have killed Wonder Woman..but Sentry lived.Diana won't get time to see Sentry lose it because the fight isn't going to last that long."
Who did Hulk beat that was so impressive? Iron Man? Black Bolt? The most impressive thing he did was survive Black Bolt whispering. Everyone else he beat wasn't that impressive. He didn't beat Surfer, didn't fight Thor, Herc didn't fight back. Juggernaut he tricked but didn't beat him. Sentry he beat but as I stated Sentry wasted most of his energy by just letting it pour out of him freely. Hulk could not destroy WW with one punch if he could beat her at all. "

Are you forgetting when Jean took all the blocks from his mind and he went toe to toe with Onslaught who literally knocked Juggernaut across the country. The Hulk could beat Diana..in my opinion.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Wonder Woman can handle Sentry... it would be a decent fight though
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom
@IBBMS said:
" Are you forgetting when Jean took all the blocks from his mind and he went toe to toe with Onslaught who literally knocked Juggernaut across the country. The Hulk could beat Diana..in my opinion. "
NO, he could not. Diana's feats are far more impressive than anything the Hulk or Sentry did. Diana will beat him.
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IBBMS
@AtPhantom said:
"@IBBMS said:
" Are you forgetting when Jean took all the blocks from his mind and he went toe to toe with Onslaught who literally knocked Juggernaut across the country. The Hulk could beat Diana..in my opinion. "
NO, he could not. Diana's feats are far more impressive than anything the Hulk or Sentry did. Diana will beat him."

Yes he could the Sentry and Hulk would demolish the pairing of Superman and Wonder Wonder Woman.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtPhantom
@IBBMS said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"@IBBMS said:
NO, he could not. Diana's feats are far more impressive than anything the Hulk or Sentry did. Diana will beat him."
Yes he could the Sentry and Hulk would demolish the pairing of Superman and Wonder Wonder Woman. "
Nice imagination, good for you. Now how about looking at some facts...
IBBMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IBBMS
@AtPhantom said:
"@IBBMS said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"@IBBMS said:
Yes he could the Sentry and Hulk would demolish the pairing of Superman and Wonder Wonder Woman. "
Nice imagination, good for you. Now how about looking at some facts..."

Yeah i know i pride myslef on my imagination...but i didn't have to use it here it's simply a fact hands down spin it any way you want to SM and WW still lose.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom

/Facepalm

There is no evidence to support Hulk or Sentry being stronger than either one of them. There is no evidence to support Hulk or Sentry being faster than them, no evidence to support them being more durable, and certainly no evidence to support them being smarter. Neither Sentry or the Hulk have anything on the DC powerhouses.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By capall

suppose to have the potential but can't c it happening

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
I love the imaginations and dreams of the Marvel Lovers... it makes The Vine such an interesting place to come to and debate...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@IBBMS said:
" Yeah i know i pride myslef on my imagination...
Facts and logic > Imagination.

Superman has several feats of strength, speed, and durability that exceed whatever Sentry has ever done.

-Moving 1/3 of a planet and lifting the Spectre. Also, lifting a Pyramid from Egypt. They weigh 6 billion tons. Never seen Sentry lift anything that heavy.
-Flying at 18x the speed of light, ripping a moon of Saturn in half.
-Survived the collision of two planets while he was in the middle of it all.

While Wonder Woman isn't as fast as Superman, her strength nearly matches his own. Together, their feats exceed Sentry's and Hulk's and they would defeat the both of them.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#38  Edited By Dark King

wonderwoman would break him in half..... unless sentry crispy fried her but he shouldnt be able to keep up with her to accomplish that.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TruePwnge

WW stomp

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iLLituracy

For the sake of argument, I'm going to go with Sentry. I don't think Diana's on par with someone who could put Terrax at their mercy with relative ease. Then again, Red Hulk leaves me so conflicted. :[

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hadrelius

Sentry doesn't stand a chance.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@iLLituracy said:
" For the sake of argument, I'm going to go with Sentry. I don't think Diana's on par with someone who could put Terrax at their mercy with relative ease. Then again, Red Hulk leaves me so conflicted. :[ "
Terrax ain't nobody.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By claws

wonder woman

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stormultt

yes, wonderwoman outclasses him in practices of feats, BUT! we havent even scratched the surface of sentrys powers really and from his past fights and everything i say he could and would take this..take it and run with it not only that...fly with it XDD

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By iLLituracy
@Static Shock said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" For the sake of argument, I'm going to go with Sentry. I don't think Diana's on par with someone who could put Terrax at their mercy with relative ease. Then again, Red Hulk leaves me so conflicted. :[ "
Terrax ain't nobody. "
Terrax...he...he's cut planets in two, though. :[
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
@iLLituracy said:
" Terrax...he...he's cut planets in two, though. :[ "
With an axe that has the power to do so, because his cosmic control over geokinesis. He couldn't do it with his strength alone, or with a regular axe, and he was physically outclassed by that version of Sentry, anyway. Currently, Sentry isn't as powerful as he once was in the mini series that introduced him. He's since been mentally fractured and nowhere close to reaching the potential he displayed when he beat Terrax and killed Absorbing Man, as a result. His power depends on the stability of his mind.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Omg chris

wonder woman curbstomp

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iLLituracy
@Static Shock said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" Terrax...he...he's cut planets in two, though. :[ "
With an axe that has the power to do so, because his cosmic control over geokinesis. He couldn't do it with his strength alone, or with a regular axe, and he was physically outclassed by that version of Sentry, anyway. Currently, Sentry isn't as powerful as he once was in the mini series that introduced him. He's since been mentally fractured and nowhere close to reaching the potential he displayed when he beat Terrax and killed Absorbing Man, as a result. His power depends on the stability of his mind. "
Ah, but it wasn't in the mini-series that introduced him, it was in the mini-series that came after his return that depicted his defeat of Terrax where he took blasts of the Power Cosmic as if they were nothing. I don't question that he probably wouldn't have been able to cleave a planet in two without his ability over geokinesis, but even with his ability over geokinesis--that's a great feat, and the Power Cosmic has been seen as a formidable force, one that I believe trumps Diana.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mr. Exfed
@Omg chris said:
" wonder woman curbstomp "

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@iLLituracy said:
"Ah, but it wasn't in the mini-series that introduced him, it was in the mini-series that came after his return that depicted his defeat of Terrax where he took blasts of the Power Cosmic as if they were nothing. I don't question that he probably wouldn't have been able to cleave a planet in two without his ability over geokinesis, but even with his ability over geokinesis--that's a great feat, and the Power Cosmic has been seen as a formidable force, one that I believe trumps Diana. "

Maybe it is. But, you don't think that she could have broken the axe herself? After all, the axe wasn't ever depicted as unbreakable, and blasts of the power Cosmic could have been deflected with her bracelets if she was given the chance to fight him.