Sentry vs Wonder Woman

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@axlrose said:

LMFAO Diana wrecks him worse than the hellcarrier . Beating down nobodies like Thor and breaking every bone in a Ben Grimn level dude (Hulk) does not mean you can actually take on Princess Diana !

Sentry gets speed blitz rekt gg

Another excellent troll. LEt's see if anyone bites!

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: zero comebacks on this or the Hulk thread . No reply Eh ? Got rekt too?

Simple fact is , Marvel bricks have zero speed, DC Bricks are MFTL so gg Sentry

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Skill doesn't mean anything. She has no way of actually hurting him

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry has mental powers right ?they beat each other up a bit then he gets into her brain

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry has mental powers right ?they beat each other up a bit then he gets into her brain

I believe WW has TP resistance, but you'll have to ask someone who's an expert on her for specifics.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, I think.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW decapitates him, although Sentry battles are still pointless.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

sentry wrecks

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Noone301994

@llehdevil: The only category that I actually see her being more impressive in is skill. He has the edge in literally all other categories.

AtrAin001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No character ruins threads faster than Sentry... Anyways, I don't know much about Sentry other than he has an overpowered Void side. But isn't Diana stronger physically? I don't know. I can't make a decision here. All I know is some of the most overrated characters on this site, in order are: Sentry, Batman with prep, Hulk, Thanos and Black Adam.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@kgb725 said:

@stormphoenix: Skill doesn't mean anything. She has no way of actually hurting him

Yes it does. And OK maybe she isn't stronger than him or faster. BUT

She doesn't have to hurt him even "IF" she can't.(I believe she can).

Restrain him then kill him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#64  Edited By KrleAvenger

Sentry would win.He is faster (at least traveling speed),more durable and has greater strength.Not to mention powerful telepathy,healing factor on molecular level,powerful energy projection and manipulation and the manipulation of molecules.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: The only category that I actually see her being more impressive in is skill. He has the edge in literally all other categories.

Diana has the edge is equipment (bracelets can block any attack, sword that can cut Superman, indestructible lasso, shield, etc) and combat speed.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Even if she does restrain him she can't kill him. He's reformed from being disintegrated by the Molecule Man

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@kgb725 said:

@stormphoenix: Even if she does restrain him she can't kill him. He's reformed from being disintegrated by the Molecule Man

HMMM interesting. :-/

Although, Disintegration is different from Decapitation. He can't grow his head back if it's been locked off.

And IF he CAN......then the Sentry is PURE Bull SH*%....

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Death is not required for a win here.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Void in the battle? I thought he was the one with molecular manipulation.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Void in the battle? I thought he was the one with molecular manipulation.

No Void or DS allowed. Only normal Sentry feats allowed.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I'll give you the equipment edge (since Sentry has none), but I really don't think her combat speed is better. If it is, it isn't by much. Not enough to make a difference.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: You know disintegration means he has no physical body as in no head ? Even the Hulk has survived decapitation

AtrAin001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Black Adam is overrated because he's been put up against ridiculously powerful people. I once saw a thread where people thought Black Adam could beat Odin lol. I mean look, Black Adam is my favorite character but people think that he can't lose lol. No doubt he has some impressive combat feats, but that's pretty much it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: I'll give you the equipment edge (since Sentry has none), but I really don't think her combat speed is better. If it is, it isn't by much. Not enough to make a difference.

I'll grant that I'm not a huge expert on Sentry's combat feats, but Diana has many great feats such as blitzing Amazo moving so fast that she wasnt even a blur. Then of course there's the great feat of blocking millions of pieces of the Shattered God. Even Batman said that while Superman was faster, in combat WW was actually faster due to her quickness and skill. I can probably think of many more feats, but I dont have too much time to post right now.

What are Sentry's best combat feats? I know he's fast enough to casually catch sniper rifle bullets, but that's child's play for Diana.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@kgb725 said:

@stormphoenix: You know disintegration means he has no physical body as in no head ? Even the Hulk has survived decapitation

No, yeah I know what disintegration is and what it does, but it's still not the same. It's just a different way to kill someone. So your telling me the Sentry has had his head cut off and survived??? Just because the Hulk survived decapitation doesn't mean The Sentry can also. And do you have scans of the Hulk surviving decapitation, because I have NEVER seen that feat before. I'm not doubting you, but i'd like some proof, plus i'm curious to see it.

@atrain001 said:

@stormphoenix: Black Adam is overrated because he's been put up against ridiculously powerful people. I once saw a thread where people thought Black Adam could beat Odin lol. I mean look, Black Adam is my favorite character but people think that he can't lose lol. No doubt he has some impressive combat feats, but that's pretty much it.

OH. I only asked because I have NEVER seen a thread of Black Adam vs before. So I didn't understand why he is overrated. Actually I don't really see people on here talk about Black Adam at all let alone Shazam.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I'm glad that someone nipped that Death Seed Sentry bullsh!t in the bud. Clearly, that's a power-up.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By XLR87T3

Neck feats?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Now that I think about it, he really doesn't have all that much. He's definitely FTL when it comes to travel speed, but I do think that the Skrull sniper rifle bullet catch was his best combat speed feat. However, that's really nothing to laugh at when you examine how fast the bullet was going. It traveled 4 miles in less than a second. Not a light speed feat, but nothing to laugh at. I don't think she'll own or dominate him when it comes to combat speed.

sentienttshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By sentienttshirt

Century wins. OneDa Woman may also..

I've only been on these boards one week and I feel like this has been done.

@willpayton

^ To make this more clear and this thread more concise can you answer the following:

By "stable" does that mean he can't do any of the high level stuff were he gets really angry?

Is The Void applicable?

Totally eliminate any Death Seed feats? (It's not his "potential"?)

A fight to the death but Sentry can't get overly angry?

@axlrose said:

LMFAO Diana wrecks him worse than the hellcarrier . Beating down nobodies like Thor and breaking every bone in a Ben Grimn level dude (Hulk) does not mean you can actually take on Princess Diana !

Sentry gets speed blitz rekt gg

Dude read Sentry , his power is all about his mental state , you can't just glance at one comic. He's done ludicrously powerful stuff at times.

This one post showed you may be the least impartial person I've met on this board so far. Read Hulk stuff too, Marvel has been boosting him for the last decade, also done mental stuff.

Sentry is story breakingly powerful. Like @s1ckboy says.

@s1ckb0y said:

Hate to say it but sentry win. he's may be an annoying little bi**ch boy but he's overpowered. who needs the rest of the avenger when you have the Sentry.

Wonder Woman definitely has more lifting strengh (but that's DC's thing.) An enraged, metally unbalanced Sentry would destroy whatever he was trying to lift and Marvel has a healthy respect for physics.

I feel Sentry hits a lot harder but that's not exactly proof.

I've personally seen Sentry no-sell more high level stuff than Wonder Woman.

I danno flying old school heroes of that mold are generally more powerful in DC but I personally haven't read something were Wonder Woman exhibited ultra massive punching power.

The fact Wonder Woman skin is not a Powerman type hardness like Sentry's means shes open to being cut, dis-membered. Due to this fact I say Sentry wins, but I am by no means an authority on these characters just more or less impartial.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By willpayton

@sentienttshirt said:

@willpayton> To make this more clear and this thread more concise can you answer the following:

By "stable" does that mean he can't do any of the high level stuff were he gets really angry?

Yes he can do anything he's done when angry. Stable just means he's not mentally unstable like he was in World War Hulk.

@sentienttshirt said:

Is The Void applicable?

No.

@sentienttshirt said:

Totally eliminate any Death Seed feats? (It's not his "potential"?)

Deathseed is an amp and considered to be a different version of Sentry.

@sentienttshirt said:

A fight to the death but Sentry can't get overly angry?

Death or KO are allowed for wins here. Also, yes Sentry has shown he can come back from death, but one death is enough for a win here. Permanent death is not a requirement.

sentienttshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By sentienttshirt

@willpayton

World War Hulk was simply letting go for the first time, embracing his anger (that's how I read it.)

It wasn't an outside influence, it wasn't anything accept letting go. Not caring he'll radiate energy, that he may kill someone.

He's always mentally unstable to some degree. He always struggles with it.

(Not allowing Death Seed is fine, I agree with that.)

• Edit: Saying "stable" dis-allows most his high end fight-feats.

@axlrose said:

@20damon: zero comebacks on this or the Hulk thread . No reply Eh ? Got rekt too?

Simple fact is , Marvel bricks have zero speed, DC Bricks are MFTL so gg Sentry

DC bricks have faster than light fight speed?

Ace, Golem, Solomon Grundy.

Very, very few character fight faster than light. Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) , Superman , Mon El , Gladiator , Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) are some of the most formidable fighters and all fight well below light speed.

They travel incredibly fast.

Read any comic or watch live action and animated movies and you'll see they fight at a relatively normal speed compared to Flash etc.

Flash, Zoom, Quick Silver fight at that speed, but have a relatively human level of vulnerability. Making them generally much less effective (than the relatively slower list above) against high level enemies.

Read or watch some Justice League and compare Flash to Superman (how they fight, move there hands, build, think etc.)

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Spiderman1997

@sentienttshirt: Superman is pretty close to lightspeed though even if he's not quite there.

sentienttshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: Superman is pretty close to lightspeed though even if he's not quite there.

Not even close normally and he doesn't have to be to still be one of the most dangerous heroes.

Read a Justice League comic, look at how Flash and Superman fight side by side.

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: lol I dunno what's funnier : you asking me to "watch" JLA (cartoons presumably )to compare how characters "move their hands" when talking about comic versions or you saying QS fights at FTL speeds

I really haven't got the time or patience to reply to obvious newcomers to comics like you but just to pick one name on that list of "formidable fighters " , Gladiator , has blocked PUNCHES in nanoseconds as far as fighting below lightspeed goes

Seriously bro. Read up a bit before your next comment

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By WastelandMan

@willpayton said:

I'll grant that I'm not a huge expert on Sentry's combat feats, but Diana has many great feats such as blitzing Amazo moving so fast that she wasnt even a blur. Then of course there's the great feat of blocking millions of pieces of the Shattered God. Even Batman said that while Superman was faster, in combat WW was actually faster due to her quickness and skill. I can probably think of many more feats, but I dont have too much time to post right now.

What are Sentry's best combat feats? I know he's fast enough to casually catch sniper rifle bullets, but that's child's play for Diana.

I think the Shattered God feat is massively misinterpreted. We don't know how many she blocked and the pieces were certainly NOT faster than light (though you didn't say it, most people like to make that claim). Not saying Diana isn't faster just wanted to point that out.

@noone301994 said:

@willpayton: Now that I think about it, he really doesn't have all that much. He's definitely FTL when it comes to travel speed, but I do think that the Skrull sniper rifle bullet catch was his best combat speed feat. However, that's really nothing to laugh at when you examine how fast the bullet was going. It traveled 4 miles in less than a second. Not a light speed feat, but nothing to laugh at. I don't think she'll own or dominate him when it comes to combat speed.

He's also caught a bullet fired from a gun just inches from a man's head:

No Caption Provided

I don't know if it's faster than the Sniper feat but it's definitely worth noting.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: Superman is consistently shown to have nanosecond combat speed. That's pretty close to lightspeed.

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By AxlRose

@sentienttshirt: lol u are telling me about reading JLA comics ? Pray tell which JLA comic portrays them in that way ? I'll tell you about three other instances for every instance you provide , where Superman is as fast as the Flash

And lol you talk about Batman dodging Supermans attacks ? Do you even read FLASH comics ? Presumably you have then heard of the great speedsters Grodd (not new 52), Cold, Heat Wave , Mirror master , abra kadabra etc ?

Or even JLA /Titans comics ? Batman , Deathstroke , Nightwing , Robin etc etc

lol lol man read comics before posting again or stick to watching the movies/cartoons and claiming QS is FTL

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: Yes, consistently. He has multiple feats showing that he has nanosecond reaction speed. And Superman has also been drawn fighting like Flash and Zoom do. By the way let's see Batman not dodging the same attacks many times deliberately tanks ;)

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: another one who didnt read the comic. Firstly it was TRILLIONS not millions . Secondly they went from Oa to Earth in less than a day . Even lowballing , considering the nearest star system is light years away from Earth that's a massively FTL feat

Sentry is hypersonic at best based on feats like catching the bullet

AxlRose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: Oh really ? like the time they fought Amazo and Superman got to him first because he was nearer? Wallys faster sure , not so much faster that Superman doesn't run him close . He has half a dozen feats of directly matching or out reacting freakin Wally West . Bet they don't show that in the movies

And yes Superman has over a thousand appearances ? And do you know in how many of them he shows class 100 strength ? Roughly 20. Does this mean Superman is only a class 10 or whatever it takes to bust a building ?( which is all he does in 90% of his appearances )

Get real. For someone like superman or hulk or whoever , anything done over 10 times is consitent in my (or 90% posters hereabouts' book )

Please read some comics man, I'm begging you ..,,

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axlrose said:

@wastelandman: another one who didnt read the comic. Firstly it was TRILLIONS not millions . Secondly they went from Oa to Earth in less than a day . Even lowballing , considering the nearest star system is light years away from Earth that's a massively FTL feat

Sentry is hypersonic at best based on feats like catching the bullet

True, the pieces of the Shattered God were said to be "trillions upon trillions" and they traveled from "every corner of the universe".

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon Heh, that's good :) Yep, i read that. I have the script for the Terrax fight too, Sentry really manhandled him like a boss.

where did you find this scripts if I might ask?? and do they make these for every issue they release??

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentienttshirt: Superman is consistently shown to have nanosecond combat speed. That's pretty close to lightspeed.

Superman definitely has nanosecond perception speed which means he can easily see things moving at light speed, and above.

His reaction/combat speed is harder to judge, but it's also implied to be in that range due to his many races with speedsters and showings of moving as a blur and moving so fast that normal people are statues.

Travel speed he's much greater than FTL.