AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By AtPhantom
SeSAW said:
"Yes creator ill admit it is logical and it is true, the others should thank you for the help for once. But that is just my point Supergirl hasn't absorbed enough yellow sun, because she don't have the feats or combat record to put her on par with Superman. Sentry has better feats than her plus he can control light that doesn't serve well for SG."
When she was introduced in Superman/Batman, a big notion was made about the fact that there was a solar energy radiator on board her ship, which explains how she had powers immediately after arriving to Earth. It also means that she has been absorbing Solar energy for quite some time. Probably not in the same volume and time as Superman, but it is enough to allow her to compete with him without too much trouble.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By claws

supergirl i guess....

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

this is how it goes, superman>>supergirl>>>>>>>sentry.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Vance you sound dumb.

First of all what have WG, Superboy and Alternate Superman ever done for you to compare them to Sentry? Who have they ever beat? Second how can you say thats not the real Ultron it was Ultron, he has had several bodies the female Ultron was one of the most powerful ones seen yet. I didn't even really understand your last statement, but Terrax is a beast he busted a planet with one axe swing Supergirl never displayed that type of power at all, so what are you talking about. Also you dont no nothing about Sentrys speed he has several speed feats he can easily be placed in the top ten speedsters on marvel earth by his feats alone, your not a Sentry fan your a pretender anybody who reads comics with Sentry in it can't Question his speed now at least not when compared to Kara. "
I'm done with you.I'm tired of wasting my time with you.You did this same stupid sh#t in Sentry vs.Wonder Woman.A troll who has 0 credibility telling me I sound dumb is a worthless insult.When you make some sense,when you get some actual facts.I will debate with you.Until then f#ck you.The fact that you are sitting here claiming that Sentry has better feats than Supergirl when everyone knows he doesn't is just a complete waste of time.For you and the other people posting here.
"
Name some feats then Vance, what feats does she have that put here on par with Sentry. Sentry is one of the most powerful pepole on Marvel earth right now, at least in the top six hes easily a competitor for Superman himself. Supergirl has not even proved to be in the top ten of DC earth, she has no feats. And you telling me I don't make any sense is moot espesially since you agreed with that nonsese on all those Zoom threads. Oh and not too many people other than you and your freinds are going to take Wonder Woman over Sentry in a Fight much less Supergirl.AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yes creator ill admit it is logical and it is true, the others should thank you for the help for once. But that is just my point Supergirl hasn't absorbed enough yellow sun, because she don't have the feats or combat record to put her on par with Superman. Sentry has better feats than her plus he can control light that doesn't serve well for SG."
When she was introduced in Superman/Batman, a big notion was made about the fact that there was a solar energy radiator on board her ship, which explains how she had powers immediately after arriving to Earth. It also means that she has been absorbing Solar energy for quite some time. Probably not in the same volume and time as Superman, but it is enough to allow her to compete with him without too much trouble."
No dude she cant compete with Supes in nothing she does have enogh yellow sun radiation. Wonder Woman could probably out match her in stats. Sentry Is just too much for her right now , and IDK how any of you manage to forget that he can manipulate light, from which her powers come.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Vance you sound dumb.

First of all what have WG, Superboy and Alternate Superman ever done for you to compare them to Sentry? Who have they ever beat? Second how can you say thats not the real Ultron it was Ultron, he has had several bodies the female Ultron was one of the most powerful ones seen yet. I didn't even really understand your last statement, but Terrax is a beast he busted a planet with one axe swing Supergirl never displayed that type of power at all, so what are you talking about. Also you dont no nothing about Sentrys speed he has several speed feats he can easily be placed in the top ten speedsters on marvel earth by his feats alone, your not a Sentry fan your a pretender anybody who reads comics with Sentry in it can't Question his speed now at least not when compared to Kara. "
I'm done with you.I'm tired of wasting my time with you.You did this same stupid sh#t in Sentry vs.Wonder Woman.A troll who has 0 credibility telling me I sound dumb is a worthless insult.When you make some sense,when you get some actual facts.I will debate with you.Until then f#ck you.The fact that you are sitting here claiming that Sentry has better feats than Supergirl when everyone knows he doesn't is just a complete waste of time.For you and the other people posting here.
"
Name some feats then Vance, what feats does she have that put here on par with Sentry. Sentry is one of the most powerful pepole on Marvel earth right now, at least in the top six hes easily a competitor for Superman himself. Supergirl has not even proved to be in the top ten of DC earth, she has no feats. And you telling me I don't make any sense is moot espesially since you agreed with that nonsese on all those Zoom threads. Oh and not too many people other than you and your freinds are going to take Wonder Woman over Sentry in a Fight much less Supergirl.
This is exactly what i'm talking about.I bet any amount of money I can post a full page of scans and you will still act like a proved nothing.I could post a video of Joe Quesada and Brian Micheal Bendis saying Supergirl can beat Sentry and you would still try and argue.Expect no arguments from me to you anymore.You're a terrible debater and you always act as if everyone comes together against you when in fact you are just wrong.Don't make this a friend thing because even Zee Crusher,Ball Buster and HalJordan1986x know you're a f#ckin idiot and they hate my guts.In fact we used to have arguments based on who was dumber or as dumb as you.It's an insult to be called SeSAW.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
Either way he busted a planet SG never showed that ability. Also there have been many scans already posted on Sentrys Speed stop ignoring it hes faster than her.
None of his feats show him being able to move at 99.8% light speed. How is he faster?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Came in for the stroke job huh static I hope your hands are ready LOL."
This isn't even funny. But, I'll let you think it is and not even retaliate.

SeSAW said:
 Either way he busted a planet SG never showed that ability. Also there have been many scans already posted on Sentrys Speed stop ignoring it hes faster than her.
Terrax busted a planet (because he's terrakinetic, and his axe has that effect), but he didn't do it with strength. So, he's not stronger than Supergirl. As for Sentry being faster than her, you never posted a scan that shows him moving at 99.8% the speed of light. I'll post them again for you.

Or this.
Or this.

This verifies it was her.

I'll wait for you to prove that Sentry can move faster than her.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"and IDK how any of you manage to forget that he can manipulate light, from which her powers come."
Light and solar power are two different things.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:

Yes creator ill admit it is logical and it is true, the others should thank you for the help for once. But that is just my point Supergirl hasn't absorbed enough yellow sun, because she don't have the feats or combat record to put her on par with Superman.
Firstly, Daxamite and Kryptoninas who have only had a couple of months exposure to yellow sun radiation have shown massive scale feats and proven capable of engaging Superman, Supergirl and other might heroes in battle. They may not have all of Superman's power level but they are not that far off.
Supergirl has been sucking up the sunlight for a couple of years now. Although her cells might not be as saturated as Superman's, the difference won't be that great when you look at the time and power comparisons of the other Kryptonians.
Her time has afforded her all the power she needs to produce feats that are close to his.

Sentry has better feats than her plus he can control light that doesn't serve well for SG.
 Show me the better strength feats or durability feats please.
If neither combatants knows the other, how would he know anything about a weakness of hers.

Either way he busted a planet SG never showed that ability.
What comic was it in ?

Also there have been many scans already posted on Sentrys Speed stop ignoring it hes faster than her.
Flying in a straight line does not win a battle.

And don't say Im argueing against her cause shes a female there are females I think that could take Sentry just not her.
Please, Sentry does not even come close at this time.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Static Shock
the creator said:
"What comic was it in ?
I think he was referring to Terrax.
forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By forze

Wait wait....wait....

So Vance would argue for Sentry when fighting Thanos

and against him when fighting Supergirl......

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AtPhantom
forze said:
"Wait wait....wait....So Vance would argue for Sentry when fighting Thanosand against him when fighting Supergirl......"
Because Sentry is stronger than Thanos, and has enough control over his own body to negate any other powers Thanos has, but does not have the physical power to defeat a Kryptonian. Thanos could defeat a kryptonian because they are not immune to matter/energy/mental manipulation.

At least that's the theory. I don't know enough about Thanos to know how it works in reality.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By VIZION2011

Ok I know im a newbe and all but , how are saying he can beat thanos and not superrgirl ? please help inderstand, thanos  will destroy supergirl.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By AtPhantom

Okay, let me explain this a bit better.

The first assumption is that Thanos is not as strong as either Sentry or Supergirl, while he has wast energy manipulation and ability to destroy planets with energy blasts, he does not have the muscle power to go h2h with the two.      Physically: Supergirl>Sentry>Thanos

Second assumption is that Sentry, due to his latent abilities, is capable weathering Thanos' energy/matter/mental manipulation, effectively negating that aspect of Thanos' power.

However, while Sentry can withstand Thanos' energy attacks, he does not have the brute force to compete with Supergirl.

On the other hand, while Supergirl is stronger than Thanos, she is not immune to his energy/matter/mental manipulation, which gives Thaos an easy win over her.

It's basically a rock paper scissors scenarion. Supergirl>Sentry>Thanos>Supergirl.

Note again, that this is just a theory, and not my theory. So don't come to me crying about how it isn't true.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By VIZION2011

Idk im not gonna argue with becuz i havnt read nearly as many comics as you probly have. Im gonna read up more on sentry cuz im having a hard time believing sentry can beat supergirl. Wonderwoman will whoop his A** at this current stage in his life but I still dont know about supergirl.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
forze said:
"Wait wait....wait....So Vance would argue for Sentry when fighting Thanosand against him when fighting Supergirl......"
 Thanos and Supergirl are two different people.I don't think Thanos can beat Kara either.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By VIZION2011

What ! dude you cant sit there and tell me supergirl can beat thano now thats just silly

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
VIZION2010 said:
"What ! dude you cant sit there and tell me supergirl can beat thano now thats just silly"
Thanos is overrated.
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By batpool

I'm with CATMANEXE.  
He's the only one throwing in scans and making valid points.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
batpool said:
"I'm with CATMANEXE.   He's the only one throwing in scans and making valid points."
The irony is killing me.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By DJ Diesel
batpool said:
"I'm with CATMANEXE.   He's the only one throwing in scans and making valid points."

There's lots of valid points going around but they are written words and more difficult to absorb than pictures. I'l ltake SG on this one, she may not quite be Superman's level, but she doesn't need to be to own the crap out of Sentry.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Static Shock
batpool said:
LOL. I guess you didn't see mine, right?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DJ Diesel said:
"batpool said:
There's lots of valid points going around but they are written words and more difficult to absorb than pictures. I'l ltake SG on this one, she may not quite be Superman's level, but she doesn't need to be to own the crap out of Sentry."
Don't egg him on he's a idiot.That's why I found irony in his post.He's a terrible debater himself yet he acts as if the points that everyone else made against CATMANEXE weren't valid.It's an absolute joke.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By DJ Diesel
Vance Astro said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"batpool said:
There's lots of valid points going around but they are written words and more difficult to absorb than pictures. I'l ltake SG on this one, she may not quite be Superman's level, but she doesn't need to be to own the crap out of Sentry."
Don't egg him on he's a idiot.That's why I found irony in his post.He's a terrible debater himself yet he acts as if the points that everyone else made against CATMANEXE weren't valid.It's an absolute joke.
"

IS he Catman?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DJ Diesel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"batpool said:
"
IS he Catman?"
I doubt it.CATMAN is more competent than he is.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By VIZION2011

Ok correct me if im wrong but why woudnt sentry unleash the void and kill her, or attack her mind he is a powrfull telepath and he can even absorb the solar evnergy from her making her powerless right?. I just started reading comics like this year but im still having a hard time beleiveing supergirl can curbstomp one of the most powerful characters in marvel comics, who has fought being more powerful and and has more experinece then she does, and I do beleive he can absorb her solar enegry and make her powerless.Im not trying to be difficult .

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By AtPhantom
VIZION2010 said:
"

Ok correct me if im wrong but why woudnt sentry unleash the void and kill her, or attack her mind he is a powrfull telepath and he can even absorb the solar evnergy from her making her powerless right?. I just started reading comics like this year but im still having a hard time beleiveing supergirl can curbstomp one of the most powerful characters in marvel comics, who has fought being more powerful and and has more experinece then she does, and I do beleive he can absorb her solar enegry and make her powerless.Im not trying to be difficult .

"
1. Sentry is a powerful telepath, but a latent telepath. He cannot consciously access his telepathic powers.
2. He has shown the ability to absorb energy, but not to siphon energy. These two things are very different. He while he can absorb energy thrown at him, he cannot pull the enrgy out of her, at least not from what I know (I know there was a battle between him and Genis but I'm not sure what happened)
3. Sentry is powerful, but like I said, most of his power is latent, he cannot access most of his power currently.
4. His experience, given his state of mind, is questionable.
5. We know you're not. If you never ask you'll never know : )
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By VIZION2011

Ok that makes sence, Damne I really need to read more comics and smoke less herb lmao

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AtPhantom said:
 He while he can absorb energy thrown at him, he cannot pull the enrgy out of her, at least not from what I know (I know there was a battle between him and Genis but I'm not sure what happened
Sentry can "absorb energy from any and everywhere".

VIZION2010 said:
If Sentry could actually control the Void he would be virtually unstoppable.The Void's power is only held back by the Sentry.The weaker Sentry is the weaker it will be.If Sentry mind is stable,the Void can pretty much do what it wants.Well that's the problem.Sentry cannot control the Void.He doesn't know how to do it because it's not like the Void came with a manual or anything.As long as Sentry believes there is no Void..we will never see the Void.So I doubt the Void will be a factor here.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By DJ Diesel
AtPhantom said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"

"
1. Sentry is a powerful telepath, but a latent telepath. He cannot consciously access his telepathic powers.2. He has shown the ability to absorb energy, but not to siphon energy. These two things are very different. He while he can absorb energy thrown at him, he cannot pull the enrgy out of her, at least not from what I know (I know there was a battle between him and Genis but I'm not sure what happened)3. Sentry is powerful, but like I said, most of his power is latent, he cannot access most of his power currently.4. His experience, given his state of mind, is questionable.5. We know you're not. If you never ask you'll never know : )"
and that's word life.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By AtPhantom
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
 He while he can absorb energy thrown at him, he cannot pull the energy out of her, at least not from what I know (I know there was a battle between him and Genis but I'm not sure what happened
"
So can Ms. Marvel. But she cannot forcefully siphon energy from an external source. The above quote implies that Sentry can absorb energy of any kind from any source, but not actually siphon it. It could also mean that the writer should get a dictionary for his birthday.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
 He while he can absorb energy thrown at him, he cannot pull the energy out of her, at least not from what I know (I know there was a battle between him and Genis but I'm not sure what happened
"
So can Ms. Marvel. But she cannot forcefully siphon energy from an external source. The above quote implies that Sentry can absorb energy of any kind from any source, but not actually siphon it. It could also mean that the writer should get a dictionary for his birthday."
Well I saw him absorb energy from Genis Vell but i'm not sure is Genis was shooting it at him or he was taking it from him.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By VIZION2011

well does anyone have a scan of it becuse if he can absorb or Siphon her energy then sentry wins, however if there is no scan to prove a point like that is valid then this sentry fan will conseed, and trust me I really dont wont too lamo : )

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
VIZION2010 said:
"well does anyone have a scan of it becuse if he can absorb or Siphon her energy then sentry wins, however if there is no scan to prove a point like that is valid then this sentry fan will conseed, and trust me I really dont wont too lamo : )"
He barely stalemated Genis even assuming he could siphon his energy so I don't see how it would make a difference.Vulcan siphon energy too it doesn't just happen he needs a little time.Kara is too fast for Sentry to just take her energy like that.Quasar can also Siphon energy.He didn't siphon energy from Adam Warlock just because he could..he grabbed him and they locked up wrestling style so Quasar could hold him still while he took his energy.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Static Shock
AtPhantom said:
"1. Sentry is a powerful telepath, but a latent telepath. He cannot consciously access his telepathic powers.
Several people don't understand this.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SeSAW
forze said:
Oh is that so?

AtPhantom said:
"forze said:
Because Sentry is stronger than Thanos, and has enough control over his own body to negate any other powers Thanos has, but does not have the physical power to defeat a Kryptonian. Thanos could defeat a kryptonian because they are not immune to matter/energy/mental manipulation.At least that's the theory. I don't know enough about Thanos to know how it works in reality."

Sentry is stronger than Thanos. Are you on drugs?

Vance Astro
said:
"forze said:
 Thanos and Supergirl are two different people.I don't think Thanos can beat Kara either.
"

So you think Thanos can't beat Supergirl LOL ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"What ! dude you cant sit there and tell me supergirl can beat thano now thats just silly"
Thanos is overrated.
"
Now you see the level of retardation that im dealing with ^^^^^. LOL
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Static Shock
Just in case you didn't see it, SeSAW...

SeSAW said:

"Came in for the stroke job huh static I hope your hands are ready LOL."
This isn't even funny. But, I'll let you think it is and not even retaliate.

SeSAW said:
Terrax busted a planet (because he's terrakinetic, and his axe has that effect), but he didn't do it with strength. So, he's not stronger than Supergirl. As for Sentry being faster than her, you never posted a scan that shows him moving at 99.8% the speed of light. I'll post them again for you.

Or this.
Or this.

I'll wait for you to prove that Sentry can move faster than her.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He saw it. He's just going to ignore the evidence as per usual.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SeSAW

Ill post one in a few im watching the Lakers game. Oh but all heralds can amp there strength they just dont need it for lifting things. Regardless of how he did it it proves he has the power to bust planets Kara's never proved she was that strong.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"He saw it. He's just going to ignore the evidence as per usual."
If he does, then I give up. I've already proven she's faster than him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Ill post one in a few im watching the Lakers game. Oh but all heralds can amp there strength they just dont need it for lifting things. Regardless of how he did it it proves he has the power to bust planets Kara's never proved she was that strong."
We never said that she could bust planets. That's besides the point. Terrax can have power to bust any planet he wants, but he can't do it with strength. That's what I'm telling you. Terrax is not a strong as Kara is and requires his axe's terrakinetic power to destroy a planet. His ability has nothing to do with strength. Terrax being able to destroy a planet isn't even relevant to his battle, anyway. Just thought I'd like to point that out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
Vance Astro said:
"forze said:
"

So you think Thanos can't beat Supergirl LOL ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
Thanos is overrated.
"
Now you see the level of retardation that im dealing with ^^^^^. LOL"
Again with this.Retarded people can't call other people retarded.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Vance Astro said:
"forze said:
"

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
Thanos is overrated.
"
"
Well I can call you retarded and a lot of other people would too..........

just look at this post

SeSAW said:
"forze said:
Oh is that so?

AtPhantom said:
"forze said:
Because Sentry is stronger than Thanos, and has enough control over his own body to negate any other powers Thanos has, but does not have the physical power to defeat a Kryptonian. Thanos could defeat a kryptonian because they are not immune to matter/energy/mental manipulation.At least that's the theory. I don't know enough about Thanos to know how it works in reality."

Vance Astro
said:
"forze said:
"

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
Thanos is overrated.
"
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... The funny part is you actually beleive this too. I don't see how anybody respects what yo say after a post like that
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Vance Astro said:
"forze said:
"

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
Thanos is overrated.
"
"
Well I can call you retarded and a lot of other people would too..........

just look at this post

SeSAW said:
"forze said:
Oh is that so?

AtPhantom said:
"forze said:

Vance Astro
said:
"forze said:
"

Vance Astro
said:
"VIZION2010 said:
Thanos is overrated.
"
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... The funny part is you actually beleive this too. I don't see how anybody respects what yo say after a post like that"
kara could beat thanos i think i mean she has him beat on everything but maybe smarts, so unless he gets prep he would lose, and supergirl ROCKS sentry,
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... The funny part is you actually beleive this too. I don't see how anybody respects what yo say after a post like that"
The real funny part is there is a general consensus on this forum of you lack of knowledge and intelligence.And for me it's the complete opposite.I believe Supergirl can beat Thanos.Of course you don't because you don't even believe she can beat Sentry.I don't think Thanos can beat either of them but that is my opinion.I wasn't proven wrong in saying Sentry beats him and I don't believe I would for Kara either.It would be an agree to disagree situation (excluding the trolls and the fanboys).You don't have to write all those h's and a's because I know you're not really laughing.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Ill post one in a few im watching the Lakers game. Oh but all heralds can amp there strength they just dont need it for lifting things. Regardless of how he did it it proves he has the power to bust planets Kara's never proved she was that strong."
Speaking of retarded comments..someone who is trying to say Sentry is stronger than someone else because he beat Terrax..isn't retarded? You're actually making a case for Terrax busting planets being part of his strength when it's clear that it's not.Sentry can't bust planets (with strength) and it was never shown or said he could.I said I wouldn't debate with you anymore because you're a total f#ck-up and a waste of space but I just thought I'd further point out to you the reason why.You make stupid ass arguments.Then you place labels on people that apply directly to you.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Speaking of retarded comments..someone who is trying to say Sentry is stronger than someone else because he beat Terrax..isn't retarded? You're actually making a case for Terrax busting planets being part of his strength when it's clear that it's not.Sentry can't bust planets (with strength) and it was never shown or said he could.I said I wouldn't debate with you anymore because you're a total f#ck-up and a waste of space but I just thought I'd further point out to you the reason why.You make stupid ass arguments.Then you place labels on people that apply directly to you.
"
wow vance lol you DESTROYED him just now.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"
wow vance lol you DESTROYED him just now."
Destroying SeSAW is like outrunning a baby who hasn't learned to walk yet.Way too easy.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"
wow vance lol you DESTROYED him just now."
Destroying SeSAW is like outrunning a baby who hasn't learned to walk yet.Way too easy.
"
lol very nice.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Don't get mad take it easy don't start foaming at the mouth.

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
The real funny part is there is a general consensus on this forum of you lack of knowledge and intelligence.And for me it's the complete opposite.I believe Supergirl can beat Thanos.Of course you don't because you don't even believe she can beat Sentry.I don't think Thanos can beat either of them but that is my opinion.I wasn't proven wrong in saying Sentry beats him and I don't believe I would for Kara either.It would be an agree to disagree situation (excluding the trolls and the fanboys).You don't have to write all those h's and a's because I know you're not really laughing.
"
Well the general consencous in the rest of the world is your either a fanboy a grade schooler or retarded. For one you think Zoom can beat almost anybody I took a poll on other forums and you see what the result of that was LOL. And as far as Supergirl beating Thanos or Sentry or Sentry beating Thanos, I won't even post a poll on other sites for that because they might think im retarded for posting it. No one thinks im a fanboy but you and your freinds. Please stop your making the battle forum look childish saying thing like Supergirl beats Thanos, majority of people who read comics would laugh at you just like I laugh at you.