No Caption Provided

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BIackFlash

Powerwise I think there's nothing between them. But what can Sentry do to really hurt her? zap her with sun radiation? That will only make the girl stronger, in the meantime Supergirl already messed with his head and beats him

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Sentry loses for the same reason he lose to Superman.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatDance

Sentry will do something stupid like try chucking Supergirl into the Sun and that only makes her stronger

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Supergirl wins of course
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, got to go Supergirl as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Kara breaks his face.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BatDance said:
"Sentry will do something stupid like try chucking Supergirl into the Sun and that only makes her stronger"
How could Sentry try to throw someone into the sun who is stronger than his is and faster.He couldn't even grab her much less hold her long enough to throw her into the sun.Sentry's not an idiot he wouldn't try such a ridiculous tactic..in fact Sentry is a genius..not alot of people know that because of the way he's been portrayed.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"BatDance said:
"Sentry will do something stupid like try chucking Supergirl into the Sun and that only makes her stronger"
How could Sentry try to throw someone into the sun who is stronger than his is and faster.He couldn't even grab her much less hold her long enough to throw her into the sun.Sentry's not an idiot he wouldn't try such a ridiculous tactic..in fact Sentry is a genius..not alot of people know that because of the way he's been portrayed.
"
not trying to a jerk here but explain the genius thing, ive never seen evidance of this. ill grant him he has some kind of an awareness, and if he was smart it was before he lost his mind.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"BatDance said:
"
I don't know if Kara is faster. Read the last issue of DA were Sentry rip off Morgans head,  he did that in a split second almost. Sentry should be stronger than her too hed win this for sure. Kara should call Supes instead. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"BatDance said:
"
I don't know if Kara is faster. Read the last issue of DA were Sentry rip off Morgans head,  he did that in a split second almost. Sentry should be stronger than her too hed win this for sure. Kara should call Supes instead. "
Sentry is barely faster than Iron Man and Kara keeps up with Supes..do the math.Morgan Le Fay isn't a speedster so yea he looks fast compared to her reaction time.Sentry is not stronger than her either.Kara's strength feats are far above his.In fact Sentry has barely any strength feats that don't involve combat.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"Vance Astro said:
"BatDance said:
"
not trying to a jerk here but explain the genius thing, ive never seen evidance of this. ill grant him he has some kind of an awareness, and if he was smart it was before he lost his mind."
When Sentry took the serum it enhanced all of his attributes including intellect.All of his handbook entries place him at level 5 for intellect which is genius status.People who have been shown to be very smart like Spider-Man,Kurt Conners,Daredevil,She-Hulk,etc are all below him intellect wise.They are only at gifted status.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is way faster than Iron Man, he's done the whole catch a speeding bullet thing and space to Earth in no time flat.
i agree with the rest.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"Sentry is way faster than Iron Man, he's done the whole catch a speeding bullet thing and space to Earth in no time flat.i agree with the rest."
People who are faster than others aren't surprised by their speed when they fly by them.
Last time I checked both Iron Man and Sentry both flew at high mach speeds.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"BatDance said:
"
I don't know if Kara is faster. Read the last issue of DA were Sentry rip off Morgans head,  he did that in a split second almost. Sentry should be stronger than her too hed win this for sure. Kara should call Supes instead. "
Sentry is barely faster than Iron Man and Kara keeps up with Supes..do the math.Morgan Le Fay isn't a speedster so yea he looks fast compared to her reaction time.Sentry is not stronger than her either.Kara's strength feats are far above his.In fact Sentry has barely any strength feats that don't involve combat.
"
Sentry was in the sky when Morgan was attacking the DA. IP told Sentry to stop her and he just speed blitz and ripped her head off it was like a split second. He also beat IM to the sun and came back in a few minutes. Now when it comes to strength what are Kara's greatest feats of strength you tell me?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
Sentry was in the sky when Morgan was attacking the DA. IP told Sentry to stop her and he just speed blitz and ripped her head off it was like a split second. He also beat IM to the sun and came back in a few minutes. Now when it comes to strength what are Kara's greatest feats of strength you tell me?"
You don't have to explain it to me.I read and reviewed the comic.Sentry was in the sky but it doesn't take very long to get to her when you fly way above your opponents speed and reaction time.Speed blitzing someone who is slow doesn't make you fast.When Sentry fought Iron Man in Mighty Avengers he was amazed by Iron Man's speed.He chased him down but it wasn't instantaneous like how quickly he got to Morgan and decaped her.

As far as strength feats..the best one I can think of off the top of my head is when Kara destroyed a moon by flying through it.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still not trying to be a jerk Vance, but why not agree instead of arguing to amke yourself look right when your not.
Sentry flew from the sun to Earth in a matter of minutes. do you understand how fast that iis especially in comparrison to mach speeds?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"still not trying to be a jerk Vance, but why not agree instead of arguing to amke yourself look right when your not.Sentry flew from the sun to Earth in a matter of minutes. do you understand how fast that iis especially in comparrison to mach speeds?"
Please show me where there was any indication of time in the times he went to the sun or anywhere else.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

says the guy who says he read everthing with Sentry in it?
in Dark Reign: Punisher #1, he catches a bullet shot at Osborn when he is nowhere near him.
that means he heard the shot and was there and caught it right before it hit Normans froehead with precision.
seriously, give it up..

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

show it me!!!! god, for a minute there Vance i thought you meant....

anyways. im sick of showing you. but heres one. i can fish out more but i dont i should have to.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"says the guy who says he read everthing with Sentry in it?in Dark Reign: Punisher #1, he catches a bullet shot at Osborn when he is nowhere near him.that means he heard the shot and was there and caught it right before it hit Normans froehead with precision.seriously, give it up.."
Just because I read it doesn't mean I remember and I also don't remember saying that.
I don't care where Sentry caught a bullet from.You don't know the specifics of it so you can't say what speed that puts him at.
Give up what? Show me where it says how fast he is or i'm not wrong.
Stop acting like you proved something when you didn't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"show it me!!!! god, for a minute there Vance i thought you meant....

anyways. im sick of showing you. but heres one. i can fish out more but i dont i should have to.
This is the first scan you posted ever that actually proved what you were trying to say.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:

This is the first scan you posted ever that actually proved what you were trying to say.
"
incorrect. ive posted almost books of them now.
why are you a constant gnat?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:

"
incorrect. ive posted almost books of them now.why are you a constant gnat?"
No it's completely corrected you have posted scans before and not only not proved your point but lied about what's in the scans like we can't all see them.
Why are you constantly trying to insult me? It's not funny and I'm not insulted.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

point i tried to make to you the other day is...

why should i  have to prove anything?
read the comic yourself.
and if you havent why argue what did and didnt happen in it with someone who did?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"point i tried to make to you the other day is...why should i  have to prove anything?read the comic yourself.and if you havent why argue what did and didnt happen in it with someone who did?"
1.Well you actually tried to prove something the other day and you failed.
2.If you don't want to prove your claims GTFO.That's the rules of battle forums.You don't want to follow them? Why post?
3.I'm willing to be wrong if I am but being a total d#ck in every post doesn't help anything.I read the scale wrong.Sentry's handbook entry puts him at level 5 speed.That's the speed of light.Even still he's still not faster than Kara so we just wasted time going back and forth about it.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not really. i hope one of us learned something. rhing is none of us have read every comic.
thats my favorite part about forums. i get to learn things about characters i didnt know.
im sure youll even enlighten me sometime.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"not really. i hope one of us learned something. rhing is none of us have read every comic.thats my favorite part about forums. i get to learn things about characters i didnt know.im sure youll even enlighten me sometime."
The information I needed was right in front of my face.I just read it wrong.I have the scans in my image gallery.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i tried.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Supergirl wins.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SwaggaB0y
Vance Astro said:
"Kara breaks his face."
for now  I think sentry might be on the come up hehe.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"I don't know if Kara is faster. Read the last issue of DA were Sentry rip off Morgans head,  he did that in a split second almost. Sentry should be stronger than her too hed win this for sure. Kara should call Supes instead. "
Not true. Supergirl beat Superman in a race. Superman is faster than Sentry. Can you prove that Sentry made to Morgan in a split second? I don't remember any captions that said that when I saw that happen. He's not stronger than her either. In fact, Sentry is physically outclassed by any Kryptonian except for Conner..

SeSAW said:
"Sentry was in the sky when Morgan was attacking the DA. IP told Sentry to stop her and he just speed blitz and ripped her head off it was like a split second.
Where's your evidence that proves he did it in a split second?

SeSAW said:
"He also beat IM to the sun and came back in a few minutes.

How do you know he did it in a few minutes (even though Iron Man was right behind him)?

CATMANEXE said:
"Sentry flew from the sun to Earth in a matter of minutes. do you understand how fast that iis especially in comparrison to mach speeds?"

You can't even tell us the exact amount of time it took him to perform that feat. So, using it is pointless.

SeSAW said:
"Now when it comes to strength what are Kara's greatest feats of strength you tell me?"

Never seen Sentry...
Never seen Sentry...

Do this.
Do this.

Or this.
Or this.

This verifies it was her.
This verifies it was her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Kara is a powerhouse.Sentry is going to end up like Maxwell Lord with his head on backwards.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Magicalmoment
Vance Astro said:
"Kara is a powerhouse.Sentry is going to end up like Maxwell Lord with his head on backwards."

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like how many feats in book actually have a clock running next to them, seriously?
by your own logics, that Supergirl stuff could have taken longer than you'd think just
because. and i already squashed that with scans that actually have a clock in the panels
showing the time. Sentrys speed is known and in the handbooks. whats lame argument is
is to try to take away the other characters known skills or twist scenes to say the one you favor wins.
its like abusing the PIS notion. saying everyhting that favors your character is a feat and everything that
doesnt is PIS or otherwise, and then applying it in reverse to the opposition. or even saying this character
has these powers or they are this much above anothers so they just cancel everything the other has out
when in fact, they meet in the middle somewhere. many characters (usually a case of hero against villian)
have defeated characters who have higher levels than they do. thats because everything is not that black and
white. just my opinion in any case, as is what anyone puts down. none of us can or should claim to "the one"
that owns the facts and therefore everyone else is wrong.

i dont why im actually bothering with this but why not

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
----

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By VIZION2011

sentry will smash supergirl, just like he will smash supes, and that had been proven in prev threads

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
VIZION2010 said:
"

sentry will smash supergirl, just like he will smash supes, and that had been proven in prev threads

"
No, it hasn't. Sentry loses.

CATMANEXE said:
"like how many feats in book actually have a clock running next to them, seriously?
A lot. Try reading more comics. I could post several scans with valid speed feats. It's not difficult.

CATMANEXE said:
"Sentrys speed is known and in the handbooks. 
It's listed as a 5 in the handbook. Meaning he can move at supersonic speeds (Supersonic: peak velocity between Mach-2 to Orbital Velocity approximately 17,000 mph, according the the Power Grid itself). I know. Supergirl moves faster. And, in the scans I posted, she is moving at 99.8% the speed of light. It's in the captions. How come there isn't a indication of how fast Sentry is moving toward the sun in your scan up there?

CATMANEXE said:
" whats lame argument is
is to try to take away the other characters known skills or twist scenes to say the one you favor wins.
its like abusing the PIS notion. saying everyhting that favors your character is a feat and everything that
doesnt is PIS or otherwise, and then applying it in reverse to the opposition. or even saying this character
has these powers or they are this much above anothers so they just cancel everything the other has out
when in fact, they meet in the middle somewhere

Hmmmm.... Nobody is doing this. 

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"

"
No, it hasn't. Sentry loses.

CATMANEXE said:
"like how many feats in book actually have a clock running next to them, seriously?
A lot. Try reading more comics. I could post several scans with valid speed feats. It's not difficult.

CATMANEXE said:
"Sentrys speed is known and in the handbooks. 
It's listed as a 5 in the handbook. Meaning he can move at supersonic speeds (Supersonic: peak velocity between Mach-2 to Orbital Velocity approximately 17,000 mph, according the the Power Grid itself). I know. Supergirl moves faster. And, in the scans I posted, she is moving at 99.8% the speed of light. It's in the captions. How come there isn't a indication of how fast Sentry is moving toward the sun in your scan up there?

CATMANEXE said:
" whats lame argument is
when in fact, they meet in the middle somewhere
Hmmmm.... Nobody is doing this.  "
dont bother picking apart my statements anymore, im putting you on ignore. the person im referring to is you in that statement.
everyone is entitled to their opinion. you seem to vulture and pick everything everyone says apart, somehow beleiving yourslef to be the end-all in what is and isnt. its really pathetic, and id swear you were smoking drugs. but otherwise, goodbye and good riddance.
understand that when im no longer responding to your crap its because ive blocked you so i cant see what your typing.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By claws

supergirl can move at light speed right?...just want to make sure

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Magicalmoment

but isn't this sort of a debate so in this case, static shock is entitled to disagree and argue and  you seem very defensive

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VIZION2011

Sentry in his right frame of mine and at peak level will distroy her, he has the power of a million suns and he is a very powerful telepath. Supergirl is simply out matched. Sentry compleyely wiped the worlds memeory just to save them from the void. Superman will give some trouble but he will loose as well.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Magicalmoment
VIZION2010 said:
"

Sentry in his right frame of mine and at peak level will distroy her, he has the power of a million suns and he is a very powerful telepath. Supergirl is simply out matched. Sentry compleyely wiped the worlds memeory just to save them from the void. Superman will give some trouble but he will loose as well.

"
so far, i haven't seen him displaying the power of a million exploding suns or maybe i missed things out
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
by your own logics, that Supergirl stuff could have taken longer than you'd think just
because. and i already squashed that with scans that actually have a clock in the panels
showing the time. Sentrys speed is known and in the handbooks. whats lame argument is
when in fact, they meet in the middle somewhere. many characters (usually a case of hero against villian)
have defeated characters who have higher levels than they do. thats because everything is not that black and
white. just my opinion in any case, as is what anyone puts down. none of us can or should claim to "the one"

Sentry's speed has been shown inconsistently because of his constant power fluctuations.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:

Sentry's speed has been shown inconsistently because of his constant power fluctuations.
"
well i agree with that in part. he is inconsistant. who knows, two months from now we might all be like whoooa!!!
kind of how i felt at the end of DA#4....but, i was asked to show examples and i  did. you can decide he's at a lower speed
then that here, but thats just sabotaging. i just matched feats there. i still, at least at this point in time agree on Supergirl
winning, but dont see it as a stomp, but i think as a fighter she simply outclasses him and thats where it boils down.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator

Supergirl wins.
From the feats we have seen from Sentry, she has certainly appears stronger, more durable and faster (in reaction speed at least).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:

"
well i agree with that in part. he is inconsistant. who knows, two months from now we might all be like whoooa!!!kind of how i felt at the end of DA#4....but, i was asked to show examples and i  did. you can decide he's at a lower speedthen that here, but thats just sabotaging. i just matched feats there. i still, at least at this point in time agree on Supergirlwinning, but dont see it as a stomp, but i think as a fighter she simply outclasses him and thats where it boils down."
Supergirl has speed feats that give a clear indication of how fast she can go.Most heroes at some point say how fast they are.Iron Man has said more than once that he flies at Mach 8.5,Ms.Marvel has said she flies at Mach 3,We know Wonder Man is at Mach speeds because he has made sonic booms.Sentry just goes flying off and then nothing is stated.In Sentry's mini,they almost always explain his feats in the captions..but when it comes to speed...nothing.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:

"
well i agree with that in part. he is inconsistant. who knows, two months from now we might all be like whoooa!!!kind of how i felt at the end of DA#4....but, i was asked to show examples and i  did. you can decide he's at a lower speedthen that here, but thats just sabotaging. i just matched feats there. i still, at least at this point in time agree on Supergirlwinning, but dont see it as a stomp, but i think as a fighter she simply outclasses him and thats where it boils down."
Supergirl has speed feats that give a clear indication of how fast she can go.Most heroes at some point say how fast they are.Iron Man has said more than once that he flies at Mach 8.5,Ms.Marvel has said she flies at Mach 3,We know Wonder Man is at Mach speeds because he has made sonic booms.Sentry just goes flying off and then nothing is stated.In Sentry's mini,they almost always explain his feats in the captions..but when it comes to speed...nothing.
"
i dont what know what to say. look at that Punisher scans again. do you really need captions to see whats happening there?
you say i put up scans that prove nothing and i say your just ignoring whats there. i even put up him traveling from the sun (and through it) to planet side as well as blasting past Iron man. theres nothing debatable about whats shown there or in the ones i
put on the prior page if you actually look at them. and if you just dont want to be convinced thats cool, but your definatly not swaying me away from something thats staring me right in the face.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VIZION2011

Ok Supergirl is fast, but the will only prolong the fight. Senrty is powerful. and more durable.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
VIZION2010 said:
"Ok Supergirl is fast, but the will only prolong the fight. Senrty is powerful. and more durable. "
Sentry isn't more durable than her.I don't know where you got that but that's not even close to true.Even if Supergirl was on his same level of speed she's still going to kick his ass.

CATMANEXE said:
i dont what know what to say. look at that Punisher scans again. do you really need captions to see whats happening there?you say i put up scans that prove nothing and i say your just ignoring whats there. i even put up him traveling from the sun (and through it) to planet side as well as blasting past Iron man. theres nothing debatable about whats shown there or in the ones i put on the prior page if you actually look at them. and if you just dont want to be convinced thats cool, but your definatly not swaying me away from something thats staring me right in the face."
I don't need caption to tell me what's going on the comic.I can clearly see what's going on.I need them to say exactly how fast he is or all his indications of speed are speculation on the part of the readers.The one with the clock determines time but he didn't go that far in those scans.You have put up scans that prove nothing.That was a whole different thread and I didn't say that in my recent response so I don't know why you are still on it.I'm not convinced by scans that YOU CATMANEXE are trying to interpret.If it's not clear EXACTLY what is going on then don't post the scan because everyone is going to have a different interpretation which makes that scan worthless.The scan of Sentry catching the bullet is one of those scans.We have no idea of the exact distance Sentry traveled or in how much time so all we can do is assume.Assumptions aren't facts.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sleuth
Vance Astro said:
"Supergirl wins."