DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Havoc@Heaven said:
" Sentry was holding back. Deal with it. He was baiting the Hulk, trying not to kill him. That's why he stood there like a punching bag. Hell most of the fights in WWHulk was like that. Hulk's opponents just didn't go all out.   P.S. Surfer stomps down Sentry. Although sentry is big fish in our little blue planet. He's small fry compared to the vast universal ocean. Surfer is a planet destroyer. "
I Disagree. Hulk threatened to destroy the planet and kill everyone. Why would they not go all out? Dr. Strange called upon Zom and Hulk still whopped his ass. 

And Surfer is a star destroyer. He flattens Sentry - easily.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Havoc@Heaven said:
" Sentry was holding back. Deal with it. He was baiting the Hulk, trying not to kill him. That's why he stood there like a punching bag. Hell most of the fights in WWHulk was like that. Hulk's opponents just didn't go all out.   P.S. Surfer stomps down Sentry. Although sentry is big fish in our little blue planet. He's small fry compared to the vast universal ocean. Surfer is a planet destroyer. "
I Disagree. Hulk threatened to destroy the planet and kill everyone. Why would they not go all out? Dr. Strange called upon Zom and Hulk still whopped his ass.   And Surfer is a star destroyer. He flattens Sentry - easily. "

world wa hulk was full of PIS;  the hulk beat people, that without bad writing,  he should not have beaten. dr. strange would have beaten hulk to death, juggernaut with his ff would have beaten him, bb was a skrull, sentry would have just bfr him to the sun. you really think hulk can beat a no holding back sentry? sentry would have blitzed the hulk
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By blackadam
@supermandefender said:
"Depends on who is writing the comic. If its the same writer that had Sentry ripe the God of War in half like paper ill go Sentry but any normal day.....Im going with Surfer. Only because Surfer owns Hulk....Hulk beat Sentry. Surfer can drain Sentrys powers but not depower him. I dunno. I can see Sentry taking Surfer down but my gut is saying Surfer takes this 1. "

what does ares have to do with the silver surfer? are you saying they have the same durability, because thats not the case. also a,b,c logic ......why do i even bother
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By DrTyrannical
@blackadam said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Havoc@Heaven said:

I Disagree. Hulk threatened to destroy the planet and kill everyone. Why would they not go all out? Dr. Strange called upon Zom and Hulk still whopped his ass.   And Surfer is a star destroyer. He flattens Sentry - easily. "
world wa hulk was full of PIS;  the hulk beat people, that without bad writing,  he should not have beaten. dr. strange would have beaten hulk to death, juggernaut with his ff would have beaten him, bb was a skrull, sentry would have just bfr him to the sun. you really think hulk can beat a no holding back sentry? sentry would have blitzed the hulk "
He tried blitzing the Hulk. And sentry wanted to fight. He said "You're the only one I can hit like this" - Meaning he's never hit someone like that before. Meaning he tried.

Breaking out the PIS card helps you none. WWH was just that badass. Accept it.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @Havoc@Heaven said:
world wa hulk was full of PIS;  the hulk beat people, that without bad writing,  he should not have beaten. dr. strange would have beaten hulk to death, juggernaut with his ff would have beaten him, bb was a skrull, sentry would have just bfr him to the sun. you really think hulk can beat a no holding back sentry? sentry would have blitzed the hulk "
He tried blitzing the Hulk. Sentry wanted to fight. He said "You're the only one I can hit like this" - Meaning he's never hit someone like that before. "

he did bluw marvel like that. if he woudl have tried blitzing the hulk, the battle would have last 5 seconds
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By DrTyrannical
@DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Havoc@Heaven said:

He tried blitzing the Hulk. And sentry wanted to fight. He said "You're the only one I can hit like this" - Meaning he's never hit someone like that before. Meaning he tried.

Breaking out the PIS card helps you none. WWH was just that badass. Accept it. "
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @Havoc@Heaven said:

Breaking out the PIS card helps you none. WWH was just that badass. Accept it. "
"

and this is the worst argument ever. badass???
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By DrTyrannical
@blackadam:  Indeed. Accept it.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:

" @blackadam:  Indeed. Accept it. "

accept the hulk can get trashed by the sentry and that wwhulk was full of PIS? sure, i can do that
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By DrTyrannical
@blackadam said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

accept the hulk can get trashed by the sentry and that wwhulk was full of PIS? sure, i can do that "
Of course you can. Anyone can do anything in fantasy land.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By blackadam
@DrTyrannical said:
" @blackadam said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

accept the hulk can get trashed by the sentry and that wwhulk was full of PIS? sure, i can do that "
Of course you can. one blitz from the sentry and hulk would have died "
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By DrTyrannical
@blackadam said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @blackadam said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

Of course you can. Anyone can do anything in fantasy land. "
"
Clever. 

Not really. lol.
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By primebonnick

Didn't sentry beat a Post Retconed Molecule man which is a good feat. Man I say a draw

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#265  Edited By MrDirector786
@Primebonnick said:
Didn't sentry beat a Post Retconed Molecule man which is a good feat. Man I say a draw
Yes he did. Thing is, Molecule Man is no where near as powerful as he once was.
WaveMotionGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By WaveMotionGun

Silver Surfer FTW.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionGun said:
Silver Surfer FTW.
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#268  Edited By --Anubis--

Silver Surfer should win

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By grimlock

The surfer wins. even though Sentry owned terrax SS is documented as the most powerful herald of galan he is way out of terrax's league. Thanks to power cosmic he beats sentry. however we all know sentry is a hard one to beat in single combat...ask asgard

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#270  Edited By gravitypress

Surfer "Surfs up mfker!"

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By MrBigBalls

Silver Surfer

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By lord_galactus

I like when idiots says peed blitz,If someone ever got speed blitz in a major fight and didnt get hit back then show me until then stfu 

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Lance Bastro

sentry is as powerful as 1000 stars.... 
surfer is as powerful as 1000 stars AND moons!!

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need help....

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Kala

SS stomps.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By IZZR
@Lance Bastro said:
sentry is as powerful as 1000 stars.... surfer is as powerful as 1000 stars AND moons!!
Sentry is as powerful as 1,000,000 exploding suns not 1000 lol but yeah Surfer takes this because Sentry is too unstable hes basically an idiot, if he sorted himself out and showed his potential he would crush surfer and probably most of the Marvel universe
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#277  Edited By MrDirector786

Sentry doesn't have even the power of one exploding sun from what I've seen. That whole "one million exploding suns" thing is exaggeration.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By MKF30

SS

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Sentry wins.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Thor's hammmer

i'd say if it was Surfer agains Sentry before Surfer was upgraded during annihilation the Sentry could beat him. after annihilation Surfer wrecks him.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#281  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Surfer.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#282  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Sentry wins.
Nope SS wins.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@dccomicsrule2011
Stick with your opinion before I actually support mine.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer. Easily, out or in morals - doesn't matter. Out of morals: Surfer - speedblitz. In morals: Sentry is too unstable to even give him a fight.

Besides... Sentry at best is planet buster by energy projection. Surfer is muuuuuch above this. A specially that he can just absorb Sentry's energy. Sentry isn't immune t matter manipulation. Void had mm, but still on lesser level than Surfer has. 

He loses in every category with Surfer. It is a stomp.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
Surfer.
GalactaSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#286  Edited By GalactaSurfer

Sentry IF he was a good character..... Nah not even. Surfer eats him like an afternoon snack.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#287  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Stick with your opinion before I actually support mine.
@czarny_samael said:
Surfer. Easily, out or in morals - doesn't matter. Out of morals: Surfer - speedblitz. In morals: Sentry is too unstable to even give him a fight.  Besides... Sentry at best is planet buster by energy projection. Surfer is muuuuuch above this. A specially that he can just absorb Sentry's energy. Sentry isn't immune t matter manipulation. Void had mm, but still on lesser level than Surfer has.   He loses in every category with Surfer. It is a stomp.
What czarny Said.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@dccomicsrule2011
I have doubts if current Surfer is above Molecule Man in molecular manipulation let alone, Void. However, it's possibly a stalemate. And after I have stated reasons about Surfer before in the past, you actually are trying to show me a minor post about something I know?
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By MutenRoshi
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I have doubts if current Surfer is above Molecule Man 

First I have doubt IF BENDIS Ever Had a F*cking Clue who Molecule Man was, second this very same writer had Molecule Man almost get jobbed out by Daken in one of his stories because Daken's healing factor was making a fool of Owen....does it make sense....no...its Bendis cracksmoking before he sits in front of the keyboard/typewriter.....Bendis never made sense, the Sentry never made sense 
Molecule Man got depowered since Secret Wars, Bendis depowered Molecule Man even further into a blubbering old senile idiot 
Bendis also stated Ares and Thor were the same power levels in interviews meaning he has no clue about any of the characters in his own continuity stories yet alone be able to write continuity for characters Stan or Jack wrote  

Sentry has got his ass owned by Helicarriers TWICE, so he doesn't really have those feats to match silver age Superman despite what Bendis was trying to say about him and despite Bendis ramming him down everyone's throat, nobody accepted him 
He got owned by a big Helicarrier, Surfer is a lot more power than a Helicarrier

and as for the Molecule Man that Bendis Sentry destroyed, I think this Molecule Man was weakass lightsauce
Silver Surfer blitzes Bendis-Moleculeman and kills him in half a second 

Thor killed Sentry......this was uber powered Sentry on LSD, many doses of serum, going full out with Normans goons and the Void and Thor still killed him
and current Surfer is said to be more powerful than Thor 

Sentry dies again 
and he was a terrible character 

KEEP SENTRY DEAD 
he sucked
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@MutenRoshi
Your post shows obvious bias, stupidity, and insult thus therefore, will be ignored. I can easily pull up low end feats of Surfer if you wanna ride this train.
Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#291  Edited By Loki9876

silver surfer

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By MutenRoshi

There is no bias, Sentry was simply a really, really stupid character. It's not me that decided this it was Marvel themselves, 
Sentry could have been interesting during the old Jenkins years but Bendis destroyed Sentry, they at Marvel thought it smart to finally collar Bendis, to put a leash on Bendis, kick him off most of their books, kill off the Sentry and leave him in a corner to mess around with toys like Wolverine, Rulk, Spiderman and then write stories about them like a 12 year old fan fiction writer would do. 
 The guy had no clue about the Marvel verse
It was only AFTER Bendis watched Kenneth Branagh and Chris Hemsworth's THOR did Bendis finally understand what Thor was about 
After writing MAJOR Marvel books for 7 + years he still had no clue about any of its flaship characters, it took a movie for him to hell the hell up to what Thor is about 

He gave Sentry immortality, Galactus juice, said he was the Angel of Death during the time of Moses, made him totally unkillable
and yet Thor murders him with one hammer stike 

The writing from Bendis at this period made about as much sense as a rambling hippie who took too much LSD and wrote down his very bad trip while begging you for spare change 
People threw money at Bendis comics because blogs and word of mouth said Bendis had that "cool factor" and he also had Marvel's most popular brands crammed into one book, Spider-Man, Stark, Wolverine...all in one book. An mindless zombie could have wrote it people would still buy the major brands 
Bendis messed up most of his major characters

Sentry was simply a really, really stupid character 
and the Molecule Man Sentry beat almost got his ass kicked by Daken, that's not the Molecule Man I read about in Essential Stan, Kirby books
Like I said Bendis didn't have a clue about any of Marvel's flagship characters 

His writing was always ten times worse than the worst writing from Leob or Geoff retcon Johns

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@MutenRoshi
Have you read Sentry in Marvel Knights? I assume no? Anyways, Bendis Sentry aka Void, is a dues ex machina character. Meaning he's capable of pulling almost any power out of his ass and so on. It's like Leob Rulk.
shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#294  Edited By shadow death

sentry

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Surge2477 said:
Based on the poor writing we've seen involing the Sentry/Void, the surfer wins. Although said to have an potentailly unlimited power set, Sentry exhausted his energy while fighting WWH in a poorly written battle between th e two. And in the Seige ending, a full powered Void was turned back into Robert Reynolds after being hit by a shield helicarrier. Thor killed him with a lightning attack. So based on the poor & crap writing of a being said to have stalmated Galactus, he seems rather weak.  So based on actual feats & not hyperbole, The Surfer wins. He has so many ways to win. If a shield helicarrier will trigger a transformation from Void to Reynolds, then he has no chance vs the Surfer as his energy blast can destroy a planet. He can easily absorb the energy that fuels the Sentry/vOID. Sentry can't just blow up Surfer or manipulate his molecules because Surfer has complete control of his structure. Based on all we've seen, this isn't really a fair battle.
The Sentry after his last battle with Thor 

No Caption Provided
Surfer after his last battles 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#296  Edited By shadow death

oh wow 

nevermind then i pick ss

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#298  Edited By Static Shock

Silver Surfer wins.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#299  Edited By Stronger

@castleking said:

sentry is overrated and doesnt even have a reason to be due to lack of yrs of feats or experience even his creation sucked balls.....

Couldnt have said that better:PP

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By blackadam2

so the absorbing man can absorb the cosmic enegy of a shard of a cosmic cube, but he can't absorb sentry's power. if the sentry have had that kind of energy he would have detroy all the heroes in siege. his powers fluctuates too much. and by the way, it is possible for someone to absorb sentrys's energy and live and beat him with it. the absorbing in lethal legion did it and took out the sentry, without much trouble. on the other hand the silver surfer powers are a constant, they don't change. he can absorb vast amounts of energy and his powers are do not fluctuate. he did channel the crunch( or whatever its name is) when fighting tenebrous and aegis. surfer wins.