#51 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
SS can bfr him into another reality dimension even catch sentry by surprise in a middle of a bull rush and trap him inside his board..
#52 Edited by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

" SS can bfr him into another reality dimension even catch sentry by surprise in a middle of a bull rush and trap him inside his board..
"

The BFR thing..he could probably do because of his speed and reaction time.(depends on how far they start from each other)That punk ass board will get snapped.
#53 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Sentry reaches his full potential hes all but done for.
#54 Posted by negamegas (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't someone say in the comics Sentry fought Galactus too a Stand-Still?
#55 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@negamegas said:
" Didn't someone say in the comics Sentry fought Galactus too a Stand-Still? "
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
" Unless Sentry reaches his full potential hes all but done for. "
You can't reach full of unlimited potential.
#56 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#57 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he frozen when the board is coming or could he have moved?

#58 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @negamegas said:
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
You can't reach full of unlimited potential. "

Billion Explodiong stars even though thats alot of power is still numbered limited.
#59 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Is he frozen when the board is coming or could he have moved? "
SS held him in stasis until the board arrived...
#60 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @negamegas said:
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
Billion Explodiong stars even though thats alot of power is still numbered limited. "
It's a million exploding suns and it's a hyperbole.He doesn't really have that power..he read it in a comic.
#61 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @negamegas said:
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
Billion Explodiong stars even though thats alot of power is still numbered limited. "
It's a million exploding suns and it's a hyperbole.He doesn't really have that power..he read it in a comic. "

Its still irrelevant because he has no chance in this fight.
#62 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @negamegas said:
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
It's a million exploding suns and it's a hyperbole.He doesn't really have that power..he read it in a comic. "
Its still irrelevant because he has no chance in this fight. "
You brought it up in the first place.
#63 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Is he frozen when the board is coming or could he have moved? "
SS held him in stasis until the board arrived... "
He was still when he got put in stasis :)
#64 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
" anything sentry can do ss can do a lot better,
False. "
What can Sentry do that Surfer can't?  

Norrin takes this he is far too skilled with his powers for The Sentry he can do a nigh-infinite amount of things with the power cosmic.
#65 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:  
What can Sentry do that Surfer can't?   Norrin takes this he is far too skilled with his powers for The Sentry he can do a nigh-infinite amount of things with the power cosmic. "
#66 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:

" Surfer could easily take this. Sentry has shown nothing that puts him on Surfers level. "

I'm not gonna even get into the speed blitz, telepathy or transmutation thing because that's ridiculous 
I might put Sentry above Hulk, above Namor, above Wonder Man, above Herc etc
but Surfer is another league altogether

here's why Sentry is outclassed

TEST YOUR DURABILITY

This

No Caption Provided

vs

This

No Caption Provided
#67 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Akwa said:

" Surfer could easily take this. Sentry has shown nothing that puts him on Surfers level. "

I'm not gonna even get into the speed blitz, telepathy or transmutation thing because that's ridiculous 

TEST YOUR DURABILITY

This

vs

This

"

The first scan was from the SS comic wasn't it, around 15+ years ago. 
The second scan is a very recent. 
She-Hulk has gotten a lot stronger in that time, goinf from around the 80 tonne mark to being around Class 100.
#68 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Akwa said:

TEST YOUR DURABILITY

This
Class 75 She-Hulk not hurting Surfer with punches means nothing.Silver Surfer isn't another league.Sentry,Namor,Hulk,and Herc have never been KILLED by physical contact.Silver Surfer has.She-Hulk punching Sentry and actually dropping him is only a display of being weaker with instability.This is the same guy who stalemated World War Hulk.She-Hulk has never even beaten Savage Hulk. 

@venom hybrid said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
False. "
What can Sentry do that Surfer can't?   Norrin takes this he is far too skilled with his powers for The Sentry he can do a nigh-infinite amount of things with the power cosmic. "
Sentry has plenty of powers Silver Surfer doesn't. 
Skilled? WTF does skill have to do with anything?
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#69 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@negamegas said:
"Didn't someone say in the comics Sentry fought Galactus too a Stand-Still? "

It was off-panel. Spider-Man claimed that Sentry stalemated a weakened Galactus.
#70 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@negamegas said:
It was off-panel. Spider-Man claimed that Sentry stalemated a weakened Galactus. "

Spider-Man didn't claim any such thing.He simply said "the same guy who stalemated Galactus".There was nothing said about him being weakened.
#71 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
"@negamegas said:
It was off-panel. Spider-Man claimed that Sentry stalemated a weakened Galactus. "

It stated he was weakened? Its been a while but i could of swore Spiderman didn't say what kind of state Galactus was in.
#72 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@negamegas said:
Spider-Man didn't claim any such thing.He simply said "the same guy who stalemated Galactus".There was nothing said about him being weakened. "

Yes, thats what i wanted to know.
#73 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@negamegas said:
It stated he was weakened? Its been a while but i could of swore Spiderman didn't say what kind of state Galactus was in. "

I'm pretty sure it was a Galactus who was about to consume a planet (out of hunger), which indicated that he was weakened.
#74 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
"@dreadmaster said:
"@negamegas said:
It stated he was weakened? Its been a while but i could of swore Spiderman didn't say what kind of state Galactus was in. "
I'm pretty sure it was a Galactus who was about to consume a planet (out of hunger), which indicated that he was weakened. "

Do you have a scan of the statement?
#75 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
"@dreadmaster said:
"@negamegas said:
I'm pretty sure it was a Galactus who was about to consume a planet (out of hunger), which indicated that he was weakened. "

I don't remember because I haven't read it in years but I don't remember that being said.I'm pretty sure the stalemating Galactus feat was just something Spider-Man throughout there.No real explanation of what happened.
#76 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@negamegas said:
Do you have a scan of the statement? "

I'll look for one.
#77 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@negamegas said:
Do you have a scan of the statement? "

I might be wrong due to the fact that I haven't read the comic in a few years. I can't picture Sentry stalemating a Full-Powered Galactus though.
#78 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @negamegas said:
Yes. 

@Lantern Prime said:
Its still irrelevant because he has no chance in this fight. "
You brought it up in the first place. "

Yeah I know I did. its just that was just stating that he would have chance if he reached his full potential and acccording to you and me its pretty much limitless.
#79 Posted by Simon Williams (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Terrax 1980s 1990s was tough, he used to stomp all the Xmen, all the Fan4 but he's become a fool

Terrax today = Worthless Jobber never worth mentioning

SS = top class hearld who slaps around Fan4 and Avengers and takes blows from an enraged BANNERLESS Hulk

Surfer can speed blitz Sentry

Transmute him and turn Sentry into a Carrot

Silver Surfer is durable to take the best blows from Sentry  all day and smile back...then he dumps Sentry in a blackhole

Surfer could just fill Bob with planetary scale levels of bliss and just make him stoned, on LSD, paranoid, in pain, happy you name it

Silver Surfer can Drain Sentry of his powers

KO Sentry with a punch or destroy the entire Solar System Sentry happens to be standing in

Surfer is a top scale atomic manipulator and can probably feed off Sentry

@castleking said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
This is how Sentry diesSurfer winsHe is the power cosmic and he's got hundreds of different options and the insane speed advantage "
A bannerless hulk is a weaker hulk due to separation anxiety unless You mean mindless hulk, which is hulk without the banner persona to restrict his rage, like the one that fought and defeated onslaught.
#80 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
he didnt defeat onslaught he simply shattered his armor a feat that was replicated by various heroes working together,
#81 Posted by Simon Williams (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" he didnt defeat onslaught he simply shattered his armor a feat that was replicated by various heroes working together,
"
He basically defeated him in physical form whilst onslaught had powers rivaling a celestial.
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
#82 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19151 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie, Sentry tries to rip Surfer in half Power Cosmic blast wipes them and half the people in the area out
#83 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Tie, Sentry tries to rip Surfer in half Power Cosmic blast wipes them and half the people in the area out "
I'm pretty sure Sentry wouldn't try to rip him in half.
#84 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @TruePwnge said:
" @Akwa said:

TEST YOUR DURABILITY

This
Class 75 She-Hulk not hurting Surfer with punches means nothing.Silver Surfer isn't another league.Sentry,Namor,Hulk,and Herc have never been KILLED by physical contact.Silver Surfer has.She-Hulk punching Sentry and actually dropping him is only a display of being weaker with instability.This is the same guy who stalemated World War Hulk.She-Hulk has never even beaten Savage Hulk. 

@venom hybrid said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
False. "
Sentry has plenty of powers Silver Surfer doesn't. Skilled? WTF does skill have to do with anything? "
I can name two powers Sentry has that Surfer doesn't and he he can't even control them which are his power to bring back the dead, and the power to supposedly revive himself. Apart from those two giveme these plenty of powers.  

And are you some sort of idiot how would skill not have anything to do with a fight? say they had equal powers Surfer can do far more bcause he is far more skilled and experienced.
#85 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:
I can name two powers Sentry has that Surfer doesn't and he he can't even control them which are his power to bring back the dead, and the power to supposedly revive himself. Apart from those two giveme these plenty of powers.   And are you some sort of idiot how would skill not have anything to do with a fight? say they had equal powers Surfer can do far more bcause he is far more skilled and experienced. "
I like how you insult me in debates and then bring nothing relevant to the table. 
Who cares what powers Sentry has that Surfer doesn't and vice versa? Who cares? It doesn't have any effect on the fight. 
Skill and experience don't mean sh#t.In case you didn't know Sentry is technically a golden age superhero.Comparing experience is just stupid.It's like comparing Wolverine's experience to Thor's,they both have hundreds of years of experience.One being older than the other doesn't make a difference.Skill doesn't make a difference here either.If any technique they have doesn't work it just doesn't.Nobody is going to out-skill the other.
#86 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @venom hybrid said:
I can name two powers Sentry has that Surfer doesn't and he he can't even control them which are his power to bring back the dead, and the power to supposedly revive himself. Apart from those two giveme these plenty of powers.   And are you some sort of idiot how would skill not have anything to do with a fight? say they had equal powers Surfer can do far more bcause he is far more skilled and experienced. "
I like how you insult me in debates and then bring nothing relevant to the table. Who cares what powers Sentry has that Surfer doesn't and vice versa? Who cares? It doesn't have any effect on the fight. Skill and experience don't mean sh#t.In case you didn't know Sentry is technically a golden age superhero.Comparing experience is just stupid.It's like comparing Wolverine's experience to Thor's,they both have hundreds of years of experience.One being older than the other doesn't make a difference.Skill doesn't make a difference here either.If any technique they have doesn't work it just doesn't.Nobody is going to out-skill the other. "

I insult you because you really are an idiot, because of his messed up psyche Sentry has no real skill in using his power Surfer has incredible skill when using his powers which is what allows him to such incredibel feats. Thor has at least a thousand years of experience Wolverine at best has around two hundred to three hundred years. And i never brought up the fact that Surfer has and can do virtually (bar the two things I mentioned) anything Sentry can do, i just pointed out that you were wrong when you said Sentry has plenty of powers Norrin doesn't.
#87 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:
I insult you because you really are an idiot, because of his messed up psyche Sentry has no real skill in using his power Surfer has incredible skill when using his powers which is what allows him to such incredibel feats. Thor has at least a thousand years of experience Wolverine at best has around two hundred to three hundred years. And i never brought up the fact that Surfer has and can do virtually (bar the two things I mentioned) anything Sentry can do, i just pointed out that you were wrong when you said Sentry has plenty of powers Norrin doesn't. "
You call me an idiot but you don't even know what you're talking about. 

1."Sentry has no real skill in using his power" is an opinion.Not a fact.Please read Mighty Avengers.He has displayed several times that he knows very well how to use and control his powers.He's shown this against the Adaptoid (Yelena Belova),Terrax,Savage Hulk..and I could name characters all day. 

2.The only way Silver Surfer beats Sentry is by using something he can't defend against.Not by being more experienced or more skilled.
#88 Posted by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins.

#89 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @venom hybrid said:
I insult you because you really are an idiot, because of his messed up psyche Sentry has no real skill in using his power Surfer has incredible skill when using his powers which is what allows him to such incredibel feats. Thor has at least a thousand years of experience Wolverine at best has around two hundred to three hundred years. And i never brought up the fact that Surfer has and can do virtually (bar the two things I mentioned) anything Sentry can do, i just pointed out that you were wrong when you said Sentry has plenty of powers Norrin doesn't. "
You call me an idiot but you don't even know what you're talking about.  1."Sentry has no real skill in using his power" is an opinion.Not a fact.Please read Mighty Avengers.He has displayed several times that he knows very well how to use and control his powers.He's shown this against the Adaptoid (Yelena Belova),Terrax,Savage Hulk..and I could name characters all day.  2.The only way Silver Surfer beats Sentry is by using something he can't defend against.Not by being more experienced or more skilled. "

Terrax and Hulk as in flying and hitting? wow excellent skill right there I mean more abstract powers like his energy prjection and such. How would Surfer being more experienced and more skilled not be an advantage? He knows much more that Sentry, through cosmic awarness and such he has also gone up against sop many powerful beings, he beat the crap outta BRB recently and Ravenous he's gone up against Thor, Thanos etc he simply has Sentry outclassed. Now I will admit there is no way Norrin is taking down Bob easily even a boodlusted Surfer wouldn't take him down easily but in my opinion he would take him down.  
#90 Edited by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:

Terrax and Hulk as in flying and hitting? wow excellent skill right there I mean more abstract powers like his energy prjection and such. How would Surfer being more experienced and more skilled not be an advantage? He knows much more that Sentry, through cosmic awarness and such he has also gone up against sop many powerful beings, he beat the crap outta BRB recently and Ravenous he's gone up against Thor, Thanos etc he simply has Sentry outclassed. Now I will admit there is no way Norrin is taking down Bob easily even a boodlusted Surfer wouldn't take him down easily but in my opinion he would take him down.   "

1.What are you talking about flying and hitting? Sentry never hit Savage Hulk and against Terrax he used energy manipulation and broke his weapon. 
2.More experienced and more skilled means nothing.Either Silver Surfer can beat him or he can't.When someone out-experiences a Golden Age hero..you let me know. 
3.I don't see how going up against anyone you named makes Silver Surfer outclass Sentry. 
#91 Posted by venom hybrid (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Savage Hulk actually when was this? When Void broke Hulk's bones because I'm sure that was a mini? 
 2. Current Sentry is not Golden Age Sentry they are nothing close to being the same he hasn't been a hero constantly since his appearence as a goden age hero he was in hiding or whatever for most of his career where as Surfer has been doing things since he was introduced. 
3. I didn't say it did I wasjust showing who Surfer has taken down BRB an equal to Thor, Raveousincredibly powerful and Thor incredibly poweful at the least an equal to Sentry. I wont really bring up Thanos because he has never had good showings against him except for one fight I think inside the soul gem.
#92 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
SS has bn around decades longer then sentry... comic wise SS has bn around for millenniums..... golden age sentry is not the same as the current one in experience or sanity..
#93 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom hybrid said:
" 1. Savage Hulk actually when was this? When Void broke Hulk's bones because I'm sure that was a mini?  2. Current Sentry is not Golden Age Sentry they are nothing close to being the same he hasn't been a hero constantly since his appearence as a goden age hero he was in hiding or whatever for most of his career where as Surfer has been doing things since he was introduced. 3. I didn't say it did I wasjust showing who Surfer has taken down BRB an equal to Thor, Raveousincredibly powerful and Thor incredibly poweful at the least an equal to Sentry. I wont really bring up Thanos because he has never had good showings against him except for one fight I think inside the soul gem. "
1.He fought Savage Hulk twice in his mini.Both times he used energy projection to cool him down and stop his skin from burning.Hulk became friends with him after that because he was the only one who could calm the Hulk with powers alone. 

2.Sentry is Sentry.There is no difference in skill only mental health. 

3.Ravenous is weak as hell.He got owned by a depowered Drax.BRB and Thor have both lost to people weaker than Sentry.Who someone fights doesn't put them out of someone elses league.It's what they do  in those fights.
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
#94 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Tie, Sentry tries to rip Surfer in half Power Cosmic blast wipes them and half the people in the area out "
I'm pretty sure Sentry wouldn't try to rip him in half. "

I was sorta joking but you never know he's pretty imbalanced in case you didn't notice
#95 Posted by Man of Lengend (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

ill take SS on this one Sentry is over rated

#96 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man of Lengend said:
" ill take SS on this one Sentry is over rated "
SS is overrated.
#97 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
sentry is overrated and doesnt even have a reason to be due to lack of yrs of feats or experience even his creation sucked balls.....
#98 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" sentry is overrated and doesnt even have a reason to be due to lack of yrs of feats or experience even his creation sucked balls.....
"
We agree on something.
#99 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" sentry is overrated and doesnt even have a reason to be due to lack of yrs of feats or experience even his creation sucked balls.....
"
We agree on something. "
How is Sentry overrated when almost nobody likes him?
#100 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now if the two where to fight, i really don't think Sentry will be pulling out a win.