• Start 1000 ft apart
Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stable sentry stomps. His fight with Genis Vell is enough to prove that Sentry ain't playing at all

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry completely bodies the team. 'Stable' being the keyword.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stable sentry stomps. His fight with Genis Vell is enough to prove that Sentry ain't playing at all

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kingyang

Are there male furies?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

The one where Genis said he was holding back and still was easily superior to him?

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure it was said both were holding back in that fight

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@damnineedabreak said:
@medulaoblaganda said:

@theanimal666 said:
@medulaoblaganda said:

The one where Genis said he was holding back and still was easily superior to him?

Also, the part where Sentry too was holding back when they both fought? It was even stated their energies they're channeling can destroy worlds while holding back. This is Sentry's greatest fight and him being at his best to date.

No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 green_skaar  Online

Sentry

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this fair? you have to handicap robert. He has to have a struggle to be in a fight with these types of characters.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda:

Also, the part where Sentry too was holding back when they both fought? It was even stated their energies they're channeling can destroy worlds while holding back. This is Sentry's greatest fight and him being at his best to date.

And Sentry got wrecked anyway

No Caption Provided

I'd also like to point out that Sentry being able to absorb energy from "anywhere and everywhere" isn't exactly consistent for the character and even if it was that fight is basically the definition of an outlier.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda:

No Caption Provided

I'd also like to point out that Sentry being able to absorb energy from "anywhere and everywhere" isn't exactly consistent for the character and even if it was that fight is basically the definition of an outlier.

I don't see sentry being wrecked here. All I'm seeing in this scan is him kneeling down and saying no more holding back. Being able to absorb energy from anywhere and everywhere doesn't need to be consistent but he's done it before. He on one occasion contained a cosmic cube. Absorbing solar radiation makes him stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda:

No Caption Provided

I don't see sentry being wrecked here. All I'm seeing in this scan is him kneeling down and saying no more holding back. Being able to absorb energy from anywhere and everywhere doesn't need to be consistent but he's done it before. He on one occasion contained a cosmic cube. Absorbing solar radiation makes him stronger.

He wasn't wrecked.

Photon had to teleport him away because he couldn't beat him...

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:
@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda:

No Caption Provided

He wasn't wrecked.

Okay but the point is both were emitting energy enough to destroy worlds while both were holding back. Genis vell is insanely powerful. He is the guy that defeated Eternity. For sentry to battle a being like that is an insane feat for sentry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:
@medulaoblaganda said:
@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda:

No Caption Provided

He wasn't wrecked.

Okay but the point is both were emitting energy enough to destroy worlds while both were holding back. Genis vell is insanely powerful. He is the guy that defeated Eternity. For sentry to battle a being like that is an insane feat for sentry.

And Sentry was less powerful at that time, he beat Molecule Man since...

There is too much people in denial of Sentry's power because they don't like him.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kevd4wg

@theanimal666: Wow. Over Eternity and Molecule man, but gets his ass beat by WWH, Thor, and a Helicarrier. Incredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@theanimal666: Wow. Over Eternity and Molecule man, but gets his ass beat by WWH, Thor, and a Helicarrier. Incredible

Throw out the context when you are trying to argue with someone, you could pass for a serious debater, we never know. ;)

And Thor never beat him.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kevd4wg

@theanimal666: You're right, I did miss the context that the Helicarrier had to fall onto Sentry to beat him, and that he was calming WWH down while Hulk beat the shit out of him. I apologize

But claiming context while scaling to Genis beating Eternity and Molecule Man is the biggest meme shit ever.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

I bet you look at scans on google instead of reading the comics. Hahahaha

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@theanimal666: You're right, I did miss the context that the Helicarrier had to fall onto Sentry to beat him, and that he was calming WWH down while Hulk beat the shit out of him. I apologize

But claiming context while scaling to Genis beating Eternity and Molecule Man is the biggest meme shit ever.

You don't know how sentry power works. When stable he has potential for limitless power....... however if his mental states waves he becomes weaker and easier to defeat. This is why context matters bro.

Genis vell wasn't as powerful as he was when he fought Eternity. But in his fight with Sentry, Genis Vell was the one owning Sentry's ass in the fight. According to what I found. New Thunderbolts #14: The Thunderbolts face off against the Avengers, with Genis taking on Sentry. First he dissipates Bob's energy into a pocket universe and then teleports himself and Sentry into the microverse, where they fight for a while, before emerging with Genis looking comparatively better off (mainly because he didn't show any signs of damage at all, while Sentry was visibly weakened by the fight). Then Genis waves his hand and Sentry gets BFR'd to a bus terminal toilet. @blessedbyhorus is an expert on Sentry. He can explain sentry better and how his power works.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:
@theanimal666 said:
@medulaoblaganda said:
@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda:

No Caption Provided

He wasn't wrecked.

And Sentry was less powerful at that time, he beat Molecule Man since...

There is too much people in denial of Sentry's power because they don't like him.

Sentry is really getting hated in comicvine just like how Hulk is getting hated as well. Both of their powers depends on their mental states or their alter ego holds them back alot that's why Sentry sometimes but people use low showings in debate which is wrong.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@medulaoblaganda: Dont you think Sentry is multiversal?

I don't think he is multiversal but he is universal, especially current merged sentry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Damn, you are so salty, man.

You are throwing context even more, that's just sad, after all the time those stories were published you are still wrong again about the context.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 green_skaar  Online

Sentry snaps all their necks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

Sentry is really getting hated in comicvine just like how Hulk is getting hated as well. Both of their powers depends on their mental states or their alter ego holds them back alot that's why Sentry sometimes but people use low showings in debate which is wrong.

Yeah, that's a bit pathetic.

I have no problem when people use low showings if there is no specific context behind them.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

Yeah, that's a bit pathetic.

I have no problem when people use low showings if there is no specific context behind them.

Yeah. I agree but best feat showings is what matters the most because all characters are consistent.