nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sentinel Prime has his sword and shield - no other weapons. Steppenwolf has his axe. The fight is to the death, starting distance of 15 yards.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Sentinel Prime was curbstomping tech amped Optimus, who was also able to beat Megatron in less than 10 seconds and fodderized the Fallen lol. Stepeenwolf has.....nothing really to put him up to par.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinel trashes him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 takenstew22  Moderator

Sentinel Prime was curbstomping tech amped Optimus, who was also able to beat Megatron in less than 10 seconds and fodderized the Fallen lol. Stepeenwolf has.....nothing really to put him up to par.

Tbf Megatron wasn't exactly at his best there, and I think Jetfire Optimus is different from his tech in DotM.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:

Tbf Megatron wasn't exactly at his best there, and I think Jetfire Optimus is different from his tech in DotM.

Megatron was a bit hurt and scarred but he was still basically the same power wise etc. Optimus discarded Jetfire's parts but he was very clearly amped in the third movie and had retained the upgrades from Jetfire (like being able to fly like him, extra weapons, etc etc)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

While I don't know about the scaling between Optimus with Jetfire in ROTF and his gear in DOTM, Sentinel was and imo still is one of the clear Alpha's of the transformers series and did beat Optimus only losing to a surprise attack from another (albeit weaker) big dog.

Going for sentinel, even more so as I feel his cosmic rust gun "might" be useful

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@takenstew22 said:
@professorrespect said:

Megatron was a bit hurt and scarred but he was still basically the same power wise etc. Optimus discarded Jetfire's parts but he was very clearly amped in the third movie and had retained the upgrades from Jetfire (like being able to fly like him, extra weapons, etc etc)

That's debatable, since the first film Megatron as a whole in the first 3 movies seemed to have gotten noticeable weaker from being Prime's better in the first film to only barley beating him with the help of two other deception's in the second. Hell Megatron only challenged Sentinel with a attack from behind and his entire storyline through the movie was Sentinel treating him like trash and Megatron's own inferiority flaring up.

Not sure on if DOTM Prime is stronger than ROTF due to one being the gear and "spark" of another transformer and the other being good tech. Not that I feel it matters and the Sentinel Optimus fought didn't have his trailer amp as I believe it was destroyed earlier.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GangOrca

Depends on if the rust gun works on organic beings as well as it does transformers.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe sentinel

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf stomps any high mid tier or low high tier from mcu/dceu would wreck

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingant27

StepphenWolf IMO.

Avatar image for xsalmightylordx
xSalMightyLordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Wolf

mDemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW is too durable