Selene's affecting Earthland from an entirely different dimension

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for comicvinelurker
ComicVineLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because she also have the controll of the earthland moon, nothing who prove that she is moon lvl or above.

She barely have any good feat outside of her magic power who effect earthland, we will see based on her new spell which lvl she pose. She didn´t move the moon based on the new chapter. So it means Fairy tail stand where it was the previous moon event, small country-country-large country lvl. Selena fight will be the case, if we not seeing anything close to country lvl then good bye moon lvl Selena. If she pull out feats above country lvl, she going get her hype.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle. BOZ Piccolo one shots.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kingxix

@comicvinelurker: seems like multi-dimensional level.

And lol at the above guy saying FT is only country level

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still denying a feat with bad logic or outright false information. All of Selene's feats are to be applied to her attack potency and it has nothing to do with the sole fact she "controls the moon" by means that doesn't require exerted energy. She controls the moon by the amount of Etheranos she's in possession of and she can't manipulate the moon without it.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@comicvinelurker: seems like multi-dimensional level.

And lol at the above guy saying FT is only country level

You are moron if you think that is multi-dimensional level lol.

She effect the earthland moon too, that has nothing do with dimensional level, it was literally show that she can manipulate all moons, nothing special. Just look at her own feats, she had barely big feats.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That, and there seems to be no additional context with regard to the moon feat from the last chapter, since it is still massively enlarged as a passive result of Selene's serious magic power.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Yes affecting the moon from a different/parallel universe isn't supposed to be multi dimension.

Yeah she has no feats other than affecting the moon from a different dimension when she gets serious and the other world facing danger

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

planet level acno confirmed

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: pretty much this. She can control the moon from parallel universe just goes on to show how powerful she is

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People in this site have this logic of we must see explosions or it’s not a feat. Her passive power is violently shaking the oceans of Earthland and causing global earthquakes. I mean, shaking the oceans alone would take multi-continent of energy if I’m not mistaken, considering that’s a shit ton of weight to move.

This also reminds of how Yhwach’s merging the worlds or whatever that means apparently makes him multi-planet, but for Selene’s feat is doubted despite it happening on-panel along with enlarging the moon

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@tyki_mikk25: Yes affecting the moon from a different/parallel universe isn't supposed to be multi dimension.

Yeah she has no feats other than affecting the moon from a different dimension when she gets serious and the other world facing danger

She not need to be in another dimension, she can manipulate the earthland moon too which she show in the past already.

Also their is no context about Selena making the moon bigger or move it down, not a single comment in this chapter. Which means her magic just effect the moon but not much where she can move it. If she use her ability, it effect both moons in both dimensions, which means her magic was already connected to the earthland moon.

Their is nothing about moon or fucking dimensional lvl, gtfo of here if you believe that. As I said we need to wait for more feats, so far she seem be strong but what I miss is the big destruction feat which we didn´t see since Aldoron.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: double standards at it's finest

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: Can you read? I clearly say Attack Potency and yes, she can bust the moon. Her power altogether is effecting a Planet, and she can make it go bust at anytime she pleases.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: And here we have idiot like you. Affecting the moon from a different dimension is her own feat. Show me a statement where it states that her power is connected to earthland.

We have seen her manipulating moon only from the dimension she is in but this chapter proves that her power cab affect different dimension. You are just in denial.

And lol how many times one had to show that all the dragon gods are on the same level of power. Selene says that aldoron wasn't that powerful meaning that she is confidants enough that she us stronger than him.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

People in this site have this logic of we must see explosions or it’s not a feat. Her passive power is violently shaking the oceans of Earthland and causing global earthquakes. I mean, shaking the oceans alone would take multi-continent of energy if I’m not mistaken, considering that’s a shit ton of weight to move.

This also reminds of how Yhwach’s merging the worlds or whatever that means apparently makes him multi-planet, but for Selene’s feat is doubted despite it happening on-panel along with enlarging the moon

Yhwach was about to merging the worlds together, he legit show the feat.

Outside of manipulating the moon(we still not even know how she do it) their is not a single word where it show that she either make it large or move it in this chapter. As long as she not perform any feat who come close to it, their is no point to believe that she is moon lvl. Can she bust a moon or move it? No information.

You guys jump to fast the gun and beeing disappointed later when she didn´t even show any close insane feat later.

As I said waiting up is for now the best to do.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@tyki_mikk25: And here we have idiot like you. Affecting the moon from a different dimension is her own feat. Show me a statement where it states that her power is connected to earthland.

We have seen her manipulating moon only from the dimension she is in but this chapter proves that her power cab affect different dimension. You are just in denial.

And lol how many times one had to show that all the dragon gods are on the same level of power. Selene says that aldoron wasn't that powerful meaning that she is confidants enough that she us stronger than him.

When she move the fairs in different dimension, she effect both moons of both dimension. With connected to earthland, I mean her magiic also effect the moon of the earthland. Acnologia had barely feats with country lvl, same for Aldoron and Merc, do you think Selena pose something bigger? In case Suzaku would be dead in one hit, with is not the case.

next.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@dbzfan44: Can you read? I clearly say Attack Potency and yes, she can bust the moon. Her power altogether is effecting a Planet, and she can make it go bust at anytime she pleases.

Even Acno hadn´t anything close to moon bust attack potency, Selena wouldn´t need her full power against Suzaku if that was the case. So nope she hasn´t any moon bust lvl feat. She neither move the moon, as you guys try to lie on this site. Wait for the next chapter since she use her strong spell next chapter based on the translation.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kingxix

@tyki_mikk25: what she affects is a single moon at a time. This time she is affecting two dimensions just because she is angry. We will probably get even better feats in the latter chapters. And acnologia has been said to have power to destroy the world multiple times. Same goes for aldoron.

And as for suzaku she is literally toying with him cause she is a sadist who likes to see others in despair.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@tyki_mikk25: what she affects is a single moon at a time. This time she is affecting two dimensions just because she is angry. We will probably get even better feats in the latter chapters. And acnologia has been said to have power to destroy the world multiple times. Same goes for aldoron.

And as for suzaku she is literally toying with him cause she is a sadist who likes to see others in despair.

Acnologia was never state to have the power to destroy the world, but even if that is just a hyperbole.

In the end what was Acnologia best feat?

She don´t effect both dimensions but more like both moons, that is her power.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

People still denying a feat with bad logic or outright false information. All of Selene's feats are to be applied to her attack potency and it has nothing to do with the sole fact she "controls the moon" by means that doesn't require exerted energy. She controls the moon by the amount of Etheranos she's in possession of and she can't manipulate the moon without it.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she can mess with the moon in both Elentir and Earthland then she is still moon level and all scaling applies. Wonder what the denial is gonna look like this time.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle. BOZ Piccolo one shots.

Are you a robot?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@tyki_mikk25:

Acnologia was never state to have the power to destroy the world, but even if that is just a hyperbole.

Verbatim stated that Acnologia's attacks have the power to destroy the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d
deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOZ piccolo solo the verse

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Even Acno hadn´t anything close to moon bust attack potency

Who cares? That's the premise of scaling. Using Acnologia to disprove of Selene's feats is straight-up retarded. Aldoron also has visual destruction feats above Acnologia, does that also mean he scales above Acnologia when they're depicted as equals? You're using braindead logic here.

Selena wouldn´t need her full power against Suzaku if that was the case.

Who said she needed her full power? She's outright pissed, that doesn't mean her "full power" was needed to compete against Suzaku when it stomped him. She isn't even at full power anyway, it says she's serious. Getting serious does not mean you are giving it your all, but a twist a context can do you good.

She neither move the moon

You're right, the Moon wasn't moved in the sense it came to another spot, it was expanded. Enlarged, which no matter what is an above Moon level feat because she's expanding such mass over a wide area instantly.

as you guys try to lie on this site

You don't even know me and I rarely ever debate FT for you to claim I lied at all. I was well aware of the method she used to make the Moon seem closer, I never "lied" about anything. That's just you making shit up.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: that would put them on small planet level

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man literally stated that enlarging the moon in Earthland as well is not as good as causing storms on Earthland and said not moon level lmao.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: It also seems like earthland is also getting affected as we can see the sea levels rising and dark clouds. Once the translation is out I am sure that the feat is going to be even more powerful

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene affecting Earthland from another Universe

Low Multiversal Selene

Avatar image for comicvinelurker
ComicVineLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The downplay continues hä...

HST fans on copium right now

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: well she needs to have enough magic power to affect a planet from a different dimension

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay what exactly is dimensional level? Feels like we are going back to arguments used for Kaguya. Dimensions can vary in sizes, I mean Android 18 literally lifted up one and threw away. So that's not a thing. How large of an area was she affecting? Was it the entire planet? Secondly, unless the dragon gods remained stagnant and never got stronger, you can't scale Acnologia above everything they do at the moment. He will be surpassed eventually.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hst fans and ft fans going at it meanwhile db and ss fans are chilling

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kingxix

@grandtoaa: I think I already showed you how big a fairy tail dimension is but it has nothing to do here. Selene is affecting earthland(planet) from a different dimension along with affecting elentir

And acnologia has clear cut statement that he can destroy the earth/world. And one such panel is already posted above.

And remember that this acnologia is before he ate the space between time

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pics

@grandtoaa: Her AoE is large, but her busting tier doesn't make her "dimensional level", she's merely effecting a Planet from another dimension, not the dimension and its entirety.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: this is basically like yhwach where he affected the three worlds with his power

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GangOrca

Good feat, but who in their right mind thinks this is 'multi-dimensional level'?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: what I meant is she can affect a planet from a different dimension. Her range is multi dimensional

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@gangorca: what I meant is she can affect a planet from a different dimension. Her range is multi dimensional

Range, sure.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So now we're straight up ignoring feats and statements lmao. Selene has enough MP to drastically increase the size of the moon and affect different dimensions and could even blow up Elentir, if this was happening in any other series this would immediately be accepted as at least planet level.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Yhwach considered planet/multi planet level again?