Selene vs Jacob Black

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By majestic99

No prep, no bfr, no time limit, no gear, morals on for Selene and Jacob is bloodlusted, takes place in an UNinhabited New York City, Jacob in wolf form entire time, no one character is declared victor until the other is killed.

Selene

No Caption Provided

Jacob Black

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By difficlus

Idk it can go either way. I'd go with jacob since he'll go for ripping her apart which she can't survive whileeee at the other and she is more agile than him and could easily snap his neck if she got the right grip.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Jacob

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By majestic99

@difficlus said:

Idk it can go either way. I'd go with jacob since he'll go for ripping her apart which she can't survive whileeee at the other and she is more agile than him and could easily snap his neck if she got the right grip.

Well, Jacob is pretty fast( up to 100 mph) not to mention he has the size and strength advantage.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Selene. She is much faster and agile than Jacob and could break his bones similar to what the newborns did in Eclipse.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By majestic99

bump....

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

isn't there supposed to be at least One comicbook character for this to be an actual battle?

No Caption Provided
steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By steelhound56

Selene stomps.

She's far faster, stronger, and more agile than Jacob is. She could kill him in outright h2h after drinking Alexander's blood

Before that, she carries a literal arsenal of anti werewolf weaponry. Burst fire pistols+ automatic weaponry+ unnatural accuracy and speed+ silver ammunition/ liquid silver filled ammunition= a very dead Jacob

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
Cool match-up. I would say Selene. If she were a normal Vampire, Jacob would shred her.
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NEEK_03

@steelhound56

Selene stomps.

She's far faster, stronger, and more agile than Jacob is. She could kill him in outright h2h after drinking Alexander's blood

Before that, she carries a literal arsenal of anti werewolf weaponry. Burst fire pistols+ automatic weaponry+ unnatural accuracy and speed+ silver ammunition/ liquid silver filled ammunition= a very dead Jacob

jacob isnt a real werewolf. he is a shape shifter, so these wont have deadly affects on him.

Now after the most recent movie I’m having a hard time deciding

who the victor would be. i believe the twilight vamps to be faster, and more

durable then the underworld vamps. Possibly stronger too. With that said idk if

I have seen enough combat feats from Jacob to give him the win. I’m torn here.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By steelhound56

If we are taking the strongest incarnation of Selene (End of Evolution/Awakening Selene)

She has better speed feats than Jacob does. She blitzed 3 floors of a building in a few seconds, and was moving so fast she appeared to be teleporting

Marcus was able to yank a helicopter to the ground with moderate effort. The helicopter shown in the movie is able to lift 9,000 pounds with lifting straps (according to wikipedia) which means Marcus> helicopter's lifting potential. I place him at Class 5 for this showing

The most impressive feat of strength Marcus has is lifting that massive stone door in Evolution. By looking at the movie I believe it to be about 12'x10'x2' in dimension (it might be bigger), and it looks to be made of granite (it would have to be strong stone to imprison William if he ever broke free)

Granite weighs about 165 pounds per cubic foot (1x1x1)

So calculate the volume of the door you come to 240 cubic feet. Multiply that by 168. You come to 39,600 pounds. Divide that by 2,000 to get ton value

You come up with Marcus possessing roughly 20 ton strength at a high end showing. I take that showing and his other major showing (class 5 by dragging down that helicopter)

and take the average. I estimate Marcus at class 12 or so, which is entirely feasible for a vampire bat demon thingy.

Selene fights on relatively equal ground with Marcus at the end of Evolution. I hate using ABC logic, but that puts Selene at class 12 strength as well, as she is able to physically contest with him in h2h combat.

Im sure decapitation would kill her, but she has some impressive feats of durability as well. She survived a brief exposure to UV light and recovered very quickly.

At the end of her fight with Marcus, she survives being impaled through the chest by one of Marcus' wing talons.

After being impaled, she still has enough in her tank to rip off his talon, rip it out of her body, stab him through the head with it, and strike him with enough force to send him flying into the still spinning helicopter rotor, killing him.

Her regenerative powers seem to have improved here as well, as she is shown standing with no real injuries immediately after defeating Marcus.

Sunlight no longer has an effect on her after drinking Alexander's blood in Evolution as well

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was totally think about bumping this, lmao.

At first I would have said Jacob, but Selene has guns. Without them though, Selene would get slaughtered.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Underworld had a graphic. So did Twilight. Anyway, I think Selene has a bit too much skill for Jacob. The wolves have a tendency to lose a lot of rationality and such when enraged.

That would not be a good thing against Selene whom was possibly the greatest Deathdealer to ever live.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

selene

- tanked a shotgun round to the chest

- kicked over a large van like it was nothing

- blitzed through a room of armed guards in literal seconds

- dodged bullets point blank

- no real weaknesses or vulnerabilities besides a reluctance to go all out

- fought toe to toe with marcus who was able to yank down a helicopter and ram a car into a cliff wall

- regularly outmuscles and kills giant lycans who can bust through concrete walls

- 600 years of combat experience and experience with her powers

- in the final movie, gained the ability to blitz other immortals

- ripped out a gigantic lycan's spine

- tanked having an elevator fall on her

- tanked direct gunshots to the head