• 137 results
Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Selene, for all her super strength, speed, and invulnerability, loses the god of tacticians, Deathstroke. Selene hasn't shown me anything that implies she could beat DS.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

:3

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS stomps hard.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By reaverlation

Deathstroke easily

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins. He's better in every way. His super soldier enchantments are even better then vampire enhancements

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene Wins handily outclasses Ds in Every way except for weaponry but selene has explosives as well as her dual guns plus regeneration she take it 7/10 not to mention she stomps batman who everyone seems to favor vs death stroke so how can she lose if she stomps bats on other threads?? Pure fanboyism here I believe lol selene wins

RedLightning57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i head death strike killed blade so why would the twilight girl be any different??? lol wow

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Deathstroke easily

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post blood wars : selene and its not close.

pre blood wars: debatable but slade should take the majority because of his armor.

h2h selene should take it pre or post blood wars.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Slade's best speed feats? From the trailer I saw Selene was practically invisible to normal vampires in the new film.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene stomps at this point. This was debatable a few years ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

@gcpd: Selene is more skilled than Slade now? OMG whatever.

@georgewbush said:

What are Slade's best speed feats? From the trailer I saw Selene was practically invisible to normal vampires in the new film.

Tagging Flash level characters.

PIS, outlier or context. He is not fast enough to hit Flash level characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke almost took out the entire justice league with enough prep. Don't see how Selene survives.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

He's fast enough to beat the **** out of Selene in any of the Underworld movies except for maybe Blood Wars. Blood Wars is debatable. Selene is so overrated. Wait until Deathstroke hits the screen.

No it's not debtable at all. Current Selene would stomp Slade. The Speed gap is ridiculous.

If Selene is overrated ? What the hell is Deathstroke ? He is a much more popular character, especially on ComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Deathstroke is adamantly respected.

I couldn't disagree more with that statment. I mean look at your Flash argument ... Even you are overrating him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
@renny said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Deathstroke is adamantly respected.

I couldn't disagree more with that statment. I mean look at your Flash argument ... Even you are overrating him.

I never really thought much of the Flash characters, very one dimensional. Fine, we'll take that away. I'd still go with this as his best speed feat, which would give him enough speed to hang with Selene.

No Caption Provided

Throw in superior gear. And its a win for Deathstroke.

I don't understand why people keep using this feat ... Do you even know how fast the fan is moving?
This is a good timing and reflex feat, but lets not pretend like this is some high end speed feat that proves that he can hang with someone who can blitz dozens of lycans with superhuman stats in seconds.

No Caption Provided

Selene is significantly faster than he is. Slade gets consistently tagged by peak human characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: okay

But the fan is moving incredibly fast. Not even the lasers can pass through.

Selene wanking here is high.

Incredibly fast is not precise enough.

Where did I wank Selene ? I am not the one using outliers ... Stop being butthurt just because you are in denial.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
@renny said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: okay

But the fan is moving incredibly fast. Not even the lasers can pass through.

Selene wanking here is high.

Incredibly fast is not precise enough.

Where did I wank Selene ? I am not the one using outliers ... Stop being butthurt just because you are in denial.

You are way too upset. And when I talk about wanking, I meant in general. I didn't say specifically you.

I am not upset at all. Nvm then ... I thought you were talking about me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

@gcpd: Selene is more skilled than Slade now? OMG whatever.

@georgewbush said:

Tagging Flash level characters.

PIS, outlier or context. He is not fast enough to hit Flash level characters.

Every flash character he tagged was Super Sonic. The Flash during Identity Crisis showing for example at the time raced Superman and they weren't going close to the speed of light.

In the teen titans days (Tales of the Teen Titans) with young kid Flash, he was mach speed at best. He never tagged a flash that was anywhere close to light speed, however he has tagged The Flash on at least 5 separate occasions as well as Impulse whom he shot out his kneecaps.

Super Sonic speed is more than what anything Seline has shown, I doubt she is even mach. The blur isn't all that impressive either as it is unquantifiable. People like Batman, Wolverine, Deathstroke, Black Panther etc... all appear as blurs in the comics due to their speed.

Seline's speed is nothing Slade hasn't dealt with before. If you also feel like using current Seline, Current Slade tanks shots from Superman with his Gravity Sheath (Ikon Suit) armor causing Superman to break his own capillaries in an attempt to damage him. Either way, Seline's showings against fodder don't place her anywhere close to composite Slade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Every flash character he tagged was Super Sonic. The Flash during Identity Crisis showing for example at the time raced Superman and they weren't going close to the speed of light.

In the teen titans days (Tales of the Teen Titans) with young kid Flash, he was mach speed at best. He never tagged a flash that was anywhere close to light speed, however he has tagged The Flash on at least 5 separate occasions as well as Impulse whom he shot out his kneecaps.

How fast were the Flashe's moving then ? They don't have to move anywhere near light speed to be out of Slade's league. Not even remotely close.

Super Sonic speed is more than what anything Seline has shown, I doubt she is even mach. The blur isn't all that impressive either as it is unquantifiable. People like Batman, Wolverine, Deathstroke, Black Panther etc... all appear as blurs in the comics due to their speed.

When did the street level characters you mentioned ever blitz dozen of people before they can move an inch like this (In my gif) ? If characters like Black Panther or Wolverine move in blur speeds its usually only in short burst/ one attack. They can not move at consistent speeds like I showed you in my gif.

Current Slade tanks shots from Superman with his Gravity Sheath (Ikon Suit) armor causing Superman to break his own capillaries in an attempt to damage him. Either way,

Is he still wearing his Ikon suit ? I thought he wasn't anymore. If yes how good is it against piercing weapons ?

Seline's showings against fodder don't place her anywhere close to composite Slade.

A lycan is not like your average fodder goon. They have superhuman strength, speed and a healing factor.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

How fast were the Flashes moving then ? They don't have to move anywhere near light speed to be out of Slade's league. Not even remotely close.

Okay, how fast would you say is too fast for Slade? I mean Marv Wolfman developed Slade tagging kid Flash in the Deathstroke's first run. He is a meta human, the fact is he tagged them on multiple occasions. Doesn't imply that he is as fast as them, only that he can calculate when to intercept them, and move accordingly.

When did the street level characters you mentioned ever blitz dozen of superhuman people like this ? If characters like Black Panther or Wolverine move in blur speeds its usually only in short burst/ one attack. They can not move at consistent speeds like I showed you in my gif.

Slade blitzed and killed the Outsiders, a team of super humans. Just one example. He outmaneuvers the teen titans and later the titans on a regular basis including people like his daughter (who has his same enhancements), Cyborg, Beast Boy, his Son, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain (All Superhuman) and Nightwing as well. I again ask, what speed was she moving at? You have no clue.

Here was Tales of The Teen Titans (Deathstroke's FIRST ever appearance) This is literally what Deathstroke was founded on, team busting with a mach speedster as well. He attributes his enhancements as the reason he can react to an attempted blitz from behind.

No Caption Provided

To say it is PIS for him to tag speedsters ignores him doing so consistently from his creation. Kid Flash's speed at this level was more defined and established than Selene's simple blur. Slade has no problems dealing with Speedsters of Selene's caliber.

Is he still wearing his Ikno suit ? If yes how good is it against piercing weapons ?

Currently he has been kidnapped by Dr.Ikon, we don't know if he will keep his suit or not. The context of the story implies he is going to take Dr.Ikon's suit which is much better than his current (prototype). It is more vulnerable to piercing weapons, but Slade himself isn't too vulnerable. His skill far surpasses Seline having defeated Batman multiple times, consistently teambusted well established super human teams. And sports weaponry that can currently cut Superman. Selene's absence of Body armor is a HUGE problem against a promethium Sword.

A lycan is not like your average fodder goon. They have superhuman strengthm speed and a healing factor.

Slade would fodderize them as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Okay, how fast would you say is too fast for Slade? I mean Marv Wolfman developed Slade tagging kid Flash in the Deathstroke's first run. He is a meta human, the fact is he tagged them on multiple occasions. Doesn't imply that he is as fast as them, only that he can calculate when to intercept them, and move accordingly.

I don't quite understand what you mean ... What does calculate when to intercept them mean in this specific instance ? How does this make any sense against someone who is multiple times faster than you ? I mean I would understand that if Flash was only running in a straight line towards Slade, but why can't Flash just change the direction or simply dodge the hit attempt as soon as he see's Slade is moving towards his position ? Common example of utter PIS if you ask me, when a character acts stupid so the inferior character has his moment to shine.

He outmaneuvers the teen titans and later the titans on a regular basis including people like his daughter (who has his same enhancements), Cyborg, Beast Boy, his Son, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain (All Superhuman) and Nightwing as well. I again ask, what speed was she moving at? You have no clue.

None of them have any feats on par with Selene's speed feat I posted above. I don't exactly know how fast she was moving, but I know that she was moving FTE for characters that have superhuman speed. Not only that but if you take a look at them you can clearly see that none of them even managed to even move an inch, while she was blitzing them.

I again ask, what speed was she moving at? You have no clue.

No reason to get passive aggressive here.

Here was Tales of The Teen Titans (Deathstroke's FIRST ever appearance) This is literally what Deathstroke was founded on, team busting with a mach speedster as well. He attributes his enhancements as the reason he can react to an attempted blitz from behind.

It doesn't really matter what he was founded on. Classic Taskmaster fought the Avengers multiple times and he got recently his ass whooped by captain america alone. Right now he is an established street level character and you won't see him hurt Thor with a shield bash to the face again. What matters are the consistent showings. Slade might have been shown that he can tag speedster on multiple occassions , but I know at least twice as many showings in which he failed to hit a peak human or an enhanced human, because the character managed to dodge the attack of Slade.

Captain America for example tanked hits from high tier characters multiple times even tho street level characters consitently hurt him. That doens't mean you will see me use them, because I like the character. It's PIS.

Currently he has been kidnapped by Dr.Ikon, we don't know if he will keep his suit or not. The context of the story implies he is going to take Dr.Ikon's suit which is much better than his current (prototype). It is more vulnerable to piercing weapons, but Slade himself isn't too vulnerable. His skill far surpasses Seline having defeated Batman multiple times, consistently teambusted well established super human teams. And sports weaponry that can currently cut Superman. Selene's absence of Body armor is a HUGE problem against a promethium Sword.

I'll take that as a no.

Slade would fodderize them as well.

All of them ? Only if he wears his bullet-proof nth metal armor. Take away his armor and they would rip him to shreds. 1 fodder lycan is already arguably stronger than he is. Many of them would just Dogpile him.

Okay, how fast would you say is too fast for Slade?

Not fast enough to hit Speedsters. I would say around 616 Captain America (+-) level and still below characters like 616 Spider-Man or Iron Fist.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

I don't quite understand what you mean ... What does calculate when to intercept them mean here ? How does this make any sense ? I mean I would understand that if Flash was only running in a straight line towards Slade, but why can't Flash just change the direction as soon as he sees Slade is moving towards his position ? Common example of utter PIS, when a character acts stupid so the inferior character has his moment to shine.

Slade tagging speedsters in nearly every single arc he has had is PIS? You are acting like Slade is a normal human. Peak humans in comics often can bullet time, something a normal human in Underworld couldn't dream of. As far as your point, the fastest way to get somewhere is a straight line, to blitz someone you have to go faster than they can react. Otherwise you won't surprise them. But I don't think Selene is even a mach speedster.

The problem here is that he has the feats showing Selene's speed isn't an issue. He actually has ALOT of them. If you refuse to acknowledge them on the basis that you think her blur is faster than what Slade can handle then your bias is too strong for me to convince otherwise. I can prove Slade can react to faster than sound speedsters. Can you prove Selene is faster than sound or even Mach Speed?

None of them have any feats on par with Selene's speed feat I posted above. I don't exactly know how fast she was moving, but I know that she was moving FTE for characters that have superhuman speed. Not only that but if you take a look at them you can clearly see that none of them even managed to even move an inch, while she was blitzing them.

The feat above is her blitzing fodder, Slade does that quite often. How fast can she run? How fast did she blitz those guys? It was blurred, but solely unquantifiable. No different than Batman being a blur in comics to gun wielding fodder. Peak human in Underworld doesn't equate to peak human in Comics. That is the problem you are having with your argument.

No reason to get passive aggressive here.

It wasn't passive aggressive, it was a statement of facts, unless you can tell me her speed.

I'll take that as a no.

As a no what? Without his suit, Selene is still no match for Slade.

All of them ? No.

Have you read Deathstroke at all?

Without his armor in his first legacy arc he fights hundreds of ninjas at a time on separate occasions. Even without weapons, these fodder showing magnificently trumps Selene's.

No Caption Provided

Or with weapons

No Caption Provided

See him use his sword clobbing people in half? Keep in mind this sword is promethium, this means it will easily slice vampire, lycan, hybrid alike. Nothing comes back from a decapitation.

No Caption Provided

Selene is outmatch severely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Slade tagging speedsters in nearly every single arc he has had is PIS? You are acting like Slade is a normal human. Peak humans in comics often can bullet time, something a normal human in Underworld couldn't dream of. As far as your point, the fastest way to get somewhere is a straight line, to blitz someone you have to go faster than they can react. Otherwise you won't surprise them. But I don't think Selene is even a mach speedster.

Yes it is. Every single instance of him tagging a Speedster that has Super Sonic+ feats is PIS. Again even peak human characters have avoided his attacks before I dont see why Speedster shouldnt with the slightest effort.

The problem here is that he has the feats showing Selene's speed isn't an issue. He actually has ALOT of them. If you refuse to acknowledge them on the basis that you think her blur is faster than what Slade can handle then your bias is too strong for me to convince otherwise. I can prove Slade can react to faster than sound speedsters. Can you prove Selene is faster than sound or even Mach Speed?

Wrong. Slade has been tagged and failed to tag multiple characters much slower than Selene such as Nightwing, Red Hood or Batman to name a few. His feats against peak humans are way more consistently than him tagging Speedsters. While he might be able to tag Selene if she makes a mistake. She would still hit him multiple times before he does.

Can you prove Selene is faster than sound or even Mach Speed?

Again I don't know how fast she was moving, but I personally think moving FTE against even regular humans is step above bullet-timing, let alone against superhuman characters.

There are many comic street level characters that can bullet time, but only a few that can actually vanish in front of your plain sight, because of their sheer speed. But to answer your question, yes she can bullet-time. Selene even before her 2 most recent amps could bullet-time.

The feat above is her blitzing fodder, Slade does that quite often. How fast can she run? How fast did she blitz those guys? It was blurred, but solely unquantifiable. No different than Batman being a blur in comics to gun wielding fodder. Peak human in Selene doesn't equate to peak human in Comics. That is the problem you are having with your argument.

I disagree. Characters like Batman, Cap or Black Panther might have speed feats in which they moved in blur speeds, but only in short bursts. Selene is the best example for that. She was already moving at blur speeds pre Blood Wars. Actually even Pre her Corvinus strain AMP, where she was significantly slower and weaker than her current version.

Current Selene would fodderize 20 versions of her older verion effortlessly and she was already as fast as the characters you named.

Bullet-timing and being a blur as a regular vampire (Pre Corvinus and Blood wars Amp)
Bullet-timing and being a blur as a regular vampire (Pre Corvinus and Blood wars Amp)

As a no what? Without his suit, Selene is still no match for Slade.

She is. In fact I am sure she would completely stomp him.

Have you read Deathstroke at all?

Yes and it seems like you haven't watched the Underworld movies.
Ninjas are at best food for Lycans. Hell I'd argue 10 fodder Ninjas can't even beat 1 fodder Vampire and even the Vampires get one-shotted by Lycans consistenly.

Daredevil808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Selene

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari:

Yes it is. Every single instance of him tagging a Speedster that is significnatly faster than him is PIS. Again even peak human characters have avoided his attacks before I dont see why Speedster shouldnt with the slightest effort.

Speedsters (even Superman) were surprised by his speed. Slade recently in Rebirth faught Superman with his Ikon suit on, during this he shot at superman with green bullets which made Superman think it was Kryptonite. In that split second he jumped off the ship, pride open the side of a chamber and killed a guy. This was in front of Superman. You logic doesn't hold when you consider everyone in comics being able to dodge bullets while not being able to run as fast as one. Slade lacks running speed but his fighting speed, especially now is very good. He managed to kidnap both Barry Allens in the resent lazarus contract, the older one he kidnapped without the Titans knowing right in broad daylight.

Wrong. Slade has been tagged multiple times by characters much slower than Selene such as Nightwing, Red Hood or Batman. Even way more consistently than he tagged Speedsters btw. While he might be able to tag Selene if she makes a mistake. She would still hit him multiple times before he does.

Batman has tagged speedsters but sadly, Selene is no DC speedster. She looks pretty fast, but to someone like Slade who blitzed Zatana before she could utter a word and pressure point stuck her in the liver, he is no slowpoke. He blitzed both Black Canary and Green Arrow before before she could utter her Canary Cry. Selene's speed is not too fast for Slade, I would even say it isn't too fast for Red Hood, Batman, or Nightwing to deal with as they speed blitz CONSTANTLY. They will take guns out of criminal's hands before they can fire.

Again I don't know how fast she was moving, but I personally think moving FTE against even regular humans is step above bullet-timing, let alone against superhuman characters.

That is the problem, your whole argument is based on something unsupported. You also say Superhuman characters as if it makes them have better stats than normal peak humans in comics. If Batman magically went into her world, based on his feats he would definitely be superhuman. Lycans get shot up so easily by guns it is quite indefensible to suggest they are even Damian Wayne's level of speed.

There are many comic street level characters that can bullet time, but only a few that can actually vanish in front of your plain sight, because of their sheer speed. But to answer your question, yes she can bullet-time. Selene beofre her 2 most recent amp could even bullet-time.

I am not saying she can't. Slade can as well, albeit much better than her.

No Caption Provided

I disagree. Characters like Batman, Cap or Black Panther might have speed feats in which they moved in blur speeds, but only in short bursts. Selene is the best example for that ... She was already moving at blur speeds pre Blood Wars. Actually even Pre her Corvinus strain AMP.

Everything you have shown me has been in short burst as well. Her normal fighting speed isn't blurred hardly at all.

She is. In fact I am sure she would completely stomp him.

Okay lets go through this.

• Slade has lots of feats proving to be able to handle her burst of speed.
  • Slade has her outgunned, and has a promethium sword.
  • Slade is far more skilled.
  • Slade is a way better tactician
  • Slade can effectively one shot her with his sword.

She only has two guns (Which aren't effective vs Slade) and nothing else. She gets stomped.

Yes and it seems like you haven't watched the Underworld movies.

Ninjas are at best food for Lycans. Hell Id argue 10 fodder Ninjas can't even beat 1 fodder Vampire and they get one-shotted by Lycans consistenly.

Lycans are bullet fodder, they are more of a bullet sponge than even ninja fodder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Speedsters (even Superman) were surprised by his speed. Slade recently in Rebirth faught Superman with his Ikon suit on, during this he shot at superman with green bullets which made Superman think it was Kryptonite. In that split second he jumped off the ship, pride open the side of a chamber and killed a guy. This was in front of Superman. You logic doesn't hold when you consider everyone in comics being able to dodge bullets while not being able to run as fast as one. Slade lacks running speed but his fighting speed, especially now is very good. He managed to kidnap both Barry Allens in the resent lazarus contract, the older one he kidnapped without the Titans knowing right in broad daylight.

That Superman feat is good, but I wouldn't compare it with his other Speedster feats. This feat has context. He distracted Superman which gave him a opening. There is a reason why he shot a green bullet at him and not a regular one. A focused Superman would have caught him. I don't think that is PIS.

Batman has tagged speedsters but sadly, Selene is no DC speedster. She looks pretty fast, but to someone like Slade who blitzed Zatana before she could utter a word and pressure point stuck her in the liver, he is no slowpoke. He blitzed both Black Canary and Green Arrow before before she could utter her Canary Cry. Selene's speed is not too fast for Slade, I would even say it isn't too fast for Red Hood, Batman, or Nightwing to deal with as they speed blitz CONSTANTLY. They will take guns out of criminal's hands before they can fire.

Batman tagging Speedsters is even worse. I can't believe you actually think feats like this are legit.
Slade blitzing Zatanna before she could say a word is good, but Selene blitzing 10+ people before they can move an inch or fire is still much better. Anything that has to do with blitzing only 1 person is not as good.

Also taking guns out of criminals hands is no where near comparable. Taking away the guns out of multiple criminals hands before they could shoot would be... Doing the same thing to 2 people alone would already increase the time from 100% to 200%.

That is the problem, your whole argument is based on something unsupported. You also say Superhuman characters as if it makes them have better stats than normal peak humans in comics. If Batman magically went into her world, based on his feats he would definitely be superhuman. Lycans get shot up so easily by guns it is quite indefensible to suggest they are even Damian Wayne's level of speed.

Even if we assume that the Lycans had the same reaction speed of a regular human that would still make the feat multiple times better than anything Batman has done. I don't think its unsupported at all. You don't have to calculate a feat that is visibly so much better than Batman to know that its better.

Batman has never done anything like this. Not even close. Show me Batman moving FTE at least once without using stealth, darkness or gadgets to his advantage.

I am not saying she can't. Slade can as well, albeit much better than her.

That feat of Slade is not even clear bullet-timing. That could easily be interpreted as just good aim dodging.

This is a cut clear bullet-timing feat for examle.

No Caption Provided

Everything you have shown me has been in short burst as well. Her normal fighting speed isn't blurred hardly at all.

Her normal fighting speed is blurred all the time throughout the fight against the lycans in blood wars. She kills all of them when she is blurred.

Slade has lots of feats proving to be able to handle her burst of speed.

You haven't shown me any. And no PIS feats don't count.

Slade has her outgunned, and has a promethium sword.

How does this matter ? She would slice his head off with her sword just as easily

Slade is far more skilled.

The stat gap makes this irrelevant

Slade is a way better tactician

True

Slade can effectively one shot her with his sword.

Selene can do the exact same thing with her sword

She only has two guns (Which aren't effective vs Slade) and nothing else. She gets stomped.

She carries 2 pistols and a longsword with her. Sometimes also these explosive shuriken.

No Caption Provided

Lycans are bullet fodder, they are more of a bullet sponge than even ninja fodder.

True, but thats why they carry firearms with them as well. And when they start fighting in CQC they transfrom into their lycan form. Regardless 1 transformed Lycan would still stomp multiple ninjas at the same time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Mehhh I am getting tired of this back and forth.

Let's just agree to disagree, because I am 100% sure we won't convince each other.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers