No bfr

who wins and why

SamHerkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saitama is powerful enough to one-shot Selene with a Serious Punch. Boros could lay her down with a Collapsing Star Canon, the beam that could destroy the Earth.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos.

BFR is the only option she has.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Either of them solos.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

No

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has done nothing tho............

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ethier overshot the verse

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh...?

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, let alone Saitama

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Selene can BFR them fast enough she might have a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GangOrca

@animefreak1 said:

If Selene can BFR them fast enough she might have a chance

full power

bloodlusted

No bfr

Yeah, no.

OT: Boros solos. Saitama isn't needed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki godstomps the verse, these two aren't needed...

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki godstomps the verse, these two aren't needed...

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM characters weaker than Boros can win tbh

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros vapes her with passive heat

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't BFR Saitama, he would just create a passage back by punching in the air lol.

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

saitama and boros do this and selene dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-603b4f7d38d2b
deactivated-603b4f7d38d2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Selene doesn't get a moon level feat the FT fanbase is going to be pissed.

CHt82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Saitama or Boros solos.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any solo the verse

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U know what?

Imma play devil advocate

Selene beats them even without BFR

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah good luck with that with the feats she have so far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the guy who's casually pulverizing a ship that withstood a multi-continental moon jump solos

Saitama can skip this fodder battle

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U know what?

Imma play devil advocate

Selene beats them even without BFR

And how will she do that, pray tell?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Having Higher AP

Higher Speed

More Hax

Fight me I'm bored and wanna have fun before I sleep 👀

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GangOrca

@animefreak1:

Fight me I'm bored and wanna have fun before I sleep 👀

In that case, I'll put this to bed.

Having Higher AP

Saitama parting the clouds with the mere air pressure of his attack along with both him and Boros scaling above Psykorochi disagree.

Higher Speed

Saitama is bare minimum LS based off Murata's quote about how he perceives sub-light speeds as a bad joke and statuing Boros who is also sub-light in MB form by Murata's words.

More Hax

You got me on that one (but even then, it shouldn't be by that much with Boros since there's no bfr). Too bad it doesn't close the stats gap.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

In that case, I'll put this to bed.

Not a bad pun for this situation ngl. 7/10

Saitama parting the clouds with the mere air pressure of his attack

Parting clouds isn't impressive unless you give a scale for it at least. Otherwise it like City-Mountain level

both him and Boros scaling above Psykorochi disagree

Feats for Pskyorochi? ( I know what they are but play along it a debate 🗿 )

Saitama is bare minimum LS based off Murata's quote about how he perceives sub-light speeds as a bad joke and statuing Boros who is also sub-light in MB form by Murata's words

I know about that Sub Light Speed thing being a joke for him statement but that doesn't automatically equate to LS. It could also just mean he is at least Relativistic ( 1/3 LS )

statuing Boros who is also sub-light in MB form by Murata's words

When was Boros stated Sub LS I don't remember this?

Also Selene scales to at least Relativistic+ in speed so that>>>>Relativistic

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GangOrca

@animefreak1:

Parting clouds isn't impressive unless you give a scale for it at least. Otherwise it like City-Mountain level

Saitama parted what is easily tens to hundreds of thousands of cubic kilometers of clouds in a matter of seconds.

No Caption Provided

He also moved a large majority of it dozens of miles apart in a short timeframe. That translates to supersonic to high hypersonic parting speeds depending on the distance from the center. Saitama accomplished with merely the air pressure of his punch, nevermind that the air pressure continues to expand even from hundreds of kilometers away. This is easily continental AP, don't know what AP feats Selene brings to the table against that.

Feats for Pskyorochi? ( I know what they are but play along it a debate 🗿 )

Psykorochi shot a beam that was powerful enough to do this.

No Caption Provided

It sliced a piece of the Earth and sent it many kilometers above ground at super speeds. Quite frankly, nothing in the verse matches this in AP, not even scaling well above country level Etherion.

I know about that Sub Light Speed thing being a joke for him statement but that doesn't automatically equate to LS. It could also just mean he is at least Relativistic ( 1/3 LS )

1/3rd light speed would still be sub-light though. I'm sure if Murata only intended Saitama to be 1/3rd light speed he would've specified what he meant as a bad joke to Saitama more.

When was Boros stated Sub LS I don't remember this?

Here. I know it isn't specifically talking about Boros but it's the meteoric burst ability that allows Saitama to get kicked so fast without friction. No friction is what also allows for Geryuganshoop to throw rubble at sub-light speeds and Boros shuld be above him.

Also Selene scales to at least Relativistic+ in speed so that>>>>Relativistic

Saitama statuing Boros while still not at full strength/speed puts him far above baseline relativistic as Boros kicked Saitama to the moon in under 3 seconds. (it would be at least 40% light speed given that light takes 1.3 seconds to get to the moon) ALos, what relativistic speed feats does Selene have?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Saitama parted what is easily tens to hundreds of thousands of cubic kilometers of clouds in a matter of seconds

From the panel you gave me that's about Continent level in AP

He also moved a large majority of it dozens of miles apart in a short timeframe. That translates to supersonic to high hypersonic parting speeds depending on the distance from the center. Saitama accomplished with merely the air pressure of his punch, nevermind that the air pressure continues to expand even from hundreds of kilometers away. This is easily continental AP, don't know what AP feats Selene brings to the table against that

Selene scales above Pre Ravines of Time and Space Acnologia at least. Like all the other Dragon Gods

No Caption Provided

Even Pre ROST Acnologia scaled above August's "Ars-Magia. This spell was going to vaporize all of the Country of Fiore by melting it and wiping it off the face of the earth.

Now Fiore has calcs making it very big but for the sake of argument right now I will use the low end calc and say Fiore is a normal size Country. The amount of energy needed to vaporize it calced around Small Continent-Continent level. Zeref despite having August to use this spell knew it wouldn't be enough to beat Acnologia and decided to try and get the strongest Source of Magic in existence to try and combat the beast. August even says only Zeref with Fairy Heart MIGHT be able to match Acnologia despite having a spell like this to use

No Caption Provided

And Selene>Pre ROST Acno So this would make Selene AT LEAST Continent level in AP

Psykorochi shot a beam that was powerful enough to do this. It sliced a piece of the Earth and sent it many kilometers above ground at super speeds

So a Continent+ DC feat then. So far it seems we have Saitama and Selene equal in AP ( around Continental at least )

1/3rd light speed would still be sub-light though

Actually no. Sub Relativistic is 1%-5% LS and Sub Relativistic+ is 5%-10% LS. Relativistic is 10%-50% LS. So that is still Relativistic or so at least

Here

Lmao. U are actually downplaying that statement. If something is "Near LS" that means it at least baseline Relativistic+

So at least 51% LS lol.

Saitama statuing Boros while still not at full strength puts him far above baseline relativistic as Boros kicked Saitama to the moon in under 3 seconds

So this basically makes Selene and Saitama even in speed so far. Both Relativistic+

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: If you respond right now just know I am not responding till tomorrow morning

I got to sleep

GN and see u tomorrow

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GangOrca

@animefreak1:

From the panel you gave me that's about Continent level in AP

It should be low-end continental from the mere air pressure of the attack, making Saitama VASTLY above the feat itself with his actual punch.

Now Fiore has calcs making it very big but for the sake of argument right now I will use the low end calc and say Fiore is a normal size Country. The amount of energy needed to vaporize it calced around Small Continent-Continent level.

The second scan says the living things will evaporate but the land itself will melt. Do you have any other quotes that suggest Fiore will completely vaporize instead of melt? Just so you know for the scan about wiping the country, Boros was going to wipe out the whole surface of the planet which is multi-continental bare minimum.

So a Continent+ DC feat then. So far it seems we have Saitama and Selene equal in AP ( around Continental at least )

Except Saitama scales vastly above this feat which in of itself is continental+.

Actually no. Sub Relativistic is 1%-5% LS and Sub Relativistic+ is 5%-10% LS. Relativistic is 10%-50% LS. So that is still Relativistic or so at least

I'm confused, you said earlier that Saitama is 1/3rd the speed of light (relativistic) even though Murata explicity states sub-LIGHT speeds is a bad joke to him. How can Saitama remain relativistic when the tier below him is sub-relativistic, which is below sub-light? That would make Saitama sub-light himself when he should be far faster.

Lmao. U are actually downplaying that statement. If something is "Near LS" that means it at least baseline Relativistic+

So at least 51% LS lol.

Is that so? Still Boros should at least be 40% SoL and Saitama statued him while not uing full speed. I'd still say Saitama is LS bare minimum.

So this basically makes Selene and Saitama even in speed so far. Both Relativistic+

You wouldn't happen to have scns of Selene being relativistic+, would you?

@animefreak1 said:

@gangorca: If you respond right now just know I am not responding till tomorrow morning

I got to sleep

GN and see u tomorrow

Ok, get some rest.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: surface buting earth is actually a few hundred times more powerful than continent busting so even if you call that continental it'll still be fodder compared to CSRC let alone a serious punch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is near light speed stated by Murata while Selene has nothing but to scale to this who scales to that which also scales to this who has fodder with layers of assumptions.

CSRC shaving the crust was calced to be moon to moon+ level.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: surface buting earth is actually a few hundred times more powerful than continent busting so even if you call that continental it'll still be fodder compared to CSRC let alone a serious punch

I am talking about the AP featwise, the air pressure of Saitama's punch alone is continental is what I am saying.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Baalhaddad

@gangorca: no i mean the fairy tail feat not saitama

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

It should be low-end continental from the mere air pressure of the attack, making Saitama VASTLY above the feat itself with his actual punch

oh I agree with that, I was just going off the scale he split the clouds alone

The second scan says the living things will evaporate but the land itself will melt. Do you have any other quotes that suggest Fiore will completely vaporize instead of melt?

Ok let me break it down

No Caption Provided

August says that his power will quite literally wipe the entire country off the face of the earth

No Caption Provided

The type of the destruction of the land is clearly stated to be melting

Boros was going to wipe out the whole surface of the planet which is multi-continental bare minimum

I mean I can scale this spell to Multi Continental too. Like I said this is the low end version of it

Except Saitama scales vastly above this feat which in of itself is continental+

Why I said Continental AT LEAST

I'm confused, you said earlier that Saitama is 1/3rd the speed of light (relativistic)

Actually what I said was based off this Murata statement, that would make him around 1/3 the speed of Light AT LEAST. Not his cap

How can Saitama remain relativistic when the tier below him is sub-relativistic, which is below sub-light?

If Sub LS is a joke to him, then Relativistic is a good baseline for his speed

That would make Saitama sub-light himself when he should be far faster

That would actually make at least Relativistic which I agree with. I am not downplaying him to Sub LS. I think we lost each other at one point lmao

Is that so?

Yes, near LS means Relativistic+ which means a baseline of 51% LS

Still Boros should at least be 40% SoL

*At least 51% LS

and Saitama statued him while not uing full speed

Then it would make Saitama at least Relativistic+ too. Cool!

I'd still say Saitama is LS bare minimum.

From what you have given me, he definitely at least consistently Relativistic+

You wouldn't happen to have scns of Selene being relativistic+, would you?

I do actually. So you see, even much weaker dragons ( like Metallicana, Grandeena and others ) were shown on panel to fly around the continent of Ishgar in seconds ( and keep in mind Ishgar is MUCH bigger than any continent irl ) and werre destroying "FACES" very quickly while they were flying. Last time I checked it calced a LEAST around Sub Relativistic+ or so lowballing

No Caption Provided

It also further consistent when even Pre ROST Acnologia flies around the continent and even the world on a daily basis

No Caption Provided

So at least Relativistic lowballing. And Selene would scale above the lowballed versions for sure making her at least in the Relativistic+ mark. That one way of getting her that fast

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

Ok let me break it down

August says that his power will quite literally wipe the entire country off the face of the earth

The type of the destruction of the land is clearly stated to be melting

But that still doesn't mean the entire country gets vaporized. At least, wiping it or melting aren't good enough words for me to say it isn't. Melting =/= vaporizing.

I mean I can scale this spell to Multi Continental too. Like I said this is the low end version of it

And like I said, multi-continental is the low-end version of Boros's feat. I have yet to see any reason August's feat is multi-continental.

If Sub LS is a joke to him, then Relativistic is a good baseline for his speed

That would actually make at least Relativistic which I agree with. I am not downplaying him to Sub LS. I think we lost each other at one point lmao

I thought relativistic and sub-light speeds were synonymous? They are both one tier above sub-relativistic and many people use them to mean the same things...

Yes, near LS means Relativistic+ which means a baseline of 51% LS

*At least 51% LS

Very well then. That's only going to make this harder for you.

Then it would make Saitama at least Relativistic+ too. Cool!

Shouldn't he be much higher? Even you said Boros is at least over half the SoL and Saitama blitzed him. Blitzing requires a huge speed advantage over another character and Saitama did this while still holding back massively. I see no reason why Saitama shouldn't be LS, if not faster.

I do actually. So you see, even much weaker dragons ( like Metallicana, Grandeena and others ) were shown on panel to fly around the continent of Ishgar in seconds ( and keep in mind Ishgar is MUCH bigger than any continent irl ) and werre destroying "FACES" very quickly while they were flying. Last time I checked it calced a LEAST around Sub Relativistic+ or so lowballing

It also further consistent when even Pre ROST Acnologia flies around the continent and even the world on a daily basis

So at least Relativistic lowballing. And Selene would scale above the lowballed versions for sure making her at least in the Relativistic+ mark. That one way of getting her that fast

Not enough for me to say it's relativistic+ scaling without a clearer timeframe.

I'll say you are doing you are doing better than anticipated.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

But that still doesn't mean the entire country gets vaporized. At least, wiping it or melting aren't good enough words for me to say it isn't. Melting =/= vaporizing.

August literally said

his power will quite literally wipe the entire country off the face of the earth

That is definitely vaping it

And like I said, multi-continental is the low-end version of Boros's feat .I have yet to see any reason August's feat is multi-continental.

Because there statements/calcs making Fiore massive enough to scale the feat that high

I thought relativistic and sub-light speeds were synonymous?

Nah there's Sub Rel<Sub Rel+ < Rel<Rel+

Very well then. That's only going to make this harder for you.

Usuallu I don't help the opponent in the debate but I wanted to correct you there so I couldn't help myself 💀

Shouldn't he be much higher?

I said at least

Even you said Boros is at least over half the SoL and Saitama blitzed him

Then it makes Saitama Rel+

Blitzing requires a huge speed advantage over another character and Saitama did this while still holding back massively

To blitz someone you need to be around 8 times faster but 8 times faster than baseline Rel+ isn't LS still

I see no reason why Saitama shouldn't be LS, if not faster.

Because Murata/ONE seem to be having the OPM Universe follow our Universe's Law of physics when it comes to LS.

Not enough for me to say it's relativistic+ scaling without a clearer timeframe

Literally on panel the fodder dragons are flying across multiple continent sized countries in SECONDS. That is pretty blatantly at least Sub Rel+ or so

it consistent with Acnologia being stated to fly around the continent and even the world casually

And Selene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by quite a bit

I'll say you are doing you are doing better than anticipated

I will take that as a compliment 💀

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Morningstar999

Why is this still open? Either solo the verse, this is a mismatch. Relativistic anything in Fairy Tail? Gimme a break...

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

And like I said, multi-continental is the low-end version of Boros's feat .I have yet to see any reason August's feat is multi-continental.

August's Ars Magia was going to melt the landmass of Fiore, which is larger than any country on earth except Russia. That's multi-continent feat.

On topic: If Selene does end up having moon level feats like her hype suggests, she would win. I'll bump this months later after she gets good feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.