Selene vapes Boros

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By floridaman29

@phie2: First off Selene is planet level with her moon feat, All of the DG's scale to her and characters like Acno and (most likely) Ignia scale past her. Zeref is immortal and can death wave gg him, scales to base Acno in FH form.

Planet Level > The fodder Boros is.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't understand how that moon growth is somehow combat applicable.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: thats what I said I'm still wondering myself how making the moon grow contributes to your AP or DC

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: no she isn't she large country at best no need to wank also making the moon bigger doesn't contribute to your AP or DC

DeleinTemp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet level fairy tail... Y, sure.

ot: Boros stomps

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: She's able to use magic on that level and scales past previous feats such as universe one, deus sema, and are magic which are in the continental range, now prove to me Boros isn't fodder or I'll accept the concession.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: none of them are continental unless you can provide scans, boros is planet level due to scaling above orochi and several other people who scale above orochi. boros should have constant continental+ punches being able break his ship that tanked saitama multi continental moon jump

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: Denying scaling while using it for Boros is kind of hypocritical don't you think? Here's your certificate:

No Caption Provided

Boros is not planet level lmao.

Now for feats let's take a look:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Referring to the whole Kingdom of Fiore which is the size of Australia, a small continent. August was vaporizing the land in all of Fiore. Irene, his direct counterpart, can also operate on this level:

No Caption Provided

Selene >>> August and Irene. Now for Selene:

Given the moon size, Planet Level.

Over to you and actually give me something this time.

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29:

Lmao no she's not. Her enlarging the moon because her magic allows her to isn't moon level. Is Cana moon/star level for Fairy Glitter? Jellal because his magic revolves around the stars?

Now I still don't understand how enlarging the moon (a feat which is unquanifiable in power) is going to help here?

Ignia and Acnologia do not have any feats putting them to that level so your scaling is faulty and why is death wave being brought up? Do you mean Ankseram's curse which Zeref can't use in this battle?

So yea, they really aren't.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@lichvanastrea: thats what I said I'm still wondering myself how making the moon grow contributes to your AP or DC

Not only that, but to say Acnologia and Ignia scale above this supposedly planet level character when they don't have the feats to back it up is really questionable.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2:

Lmao no she's not. Her enlarging the moon because her magic allows her to isn't moon level.

What? That's like saying Frieza isn't planet level just because his ki allows him to, clown tier argument lmao.

Is Cana moon/star level for Fairy Glitter? Jellal because his magic revolves around the stars?

Yikes if that's what you got out of all that then idk why you're in here. You can do better than that smh.

Now I still don't understand how enlarging the moon (a feat which is unquanifiable in power) is going to help here?

Cause she's planet level? Lmao I don't know what so hard to understand.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2:

Lmao no she's not. Her enlarging the moon because her magic allows her to isn't moon level.

What? That's like saying Frieza isn't planet level just because his ki allows him to, clown tier argument lmao.

Or because Frieza has consistent feats putting him at that level?

@phie2:

Is Cana moon/star level for Fairy Glitter? Jellal because his magic revolves around the stars?

Yikes if that's what you got out of all that then idk why you're in here. You can do better than that smh.

Good argument lmao.

@phie2:

Cause she's planet level? Lmao I don't know what so hard to understand.

Because she's not? It was literally thanks to her magic she was able to do it. Can you give me any concrete feat putting her at that level that isn't only applicable because of her magic?

Is Suzaku planet level too? Lmao

@phie2:

No Caption Provided

.........is this supposed to help your argument?

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By floridaman29

@phie2: Don't edit your previous posts, if you have new arguments then post them in a new post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: Don't edit your previous posts, if you have new arguments then post them in a new post.

Ok

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2

Or because Frieza has consistent feats putting him at that level?

Selene has a feat though and it's consistent with the scaling in the series just like Frieza in his. Try again.

Good argument lmao.

Ok.

Because she's not? It was literally thanks to her magic she was able to do it. Can you give me any concrete feat putting her at that level that isn't only applicable because of her magic?

Idk why CV people like to deny things without any clarification, should be renamed to Denial Vine. I've proven my claim (refer to post #209), do so for yours or calm your horses keyboard warrior.

Is Suzaku planet level too? Lmao

No Caption Provided

Simple scaling is simple even you can figure it out.

.........is this supposed to help your argument?

That you have no idea what you're talking about, yes good job catching that one lmao.

You also mentioned that Zeref couldn't use his curse in battle in your edited post, I beg to differ:

Zeref intentionally using Ankhseram death magic to kill Hades, looks useful to me, gg.

Now give me an actual coherent argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros blitz and one shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29:

Ah yes, good old ad hominem's like "keyboard warrior" and unnecessary statements like "calm your horses" lol as if that's going to help you.

Selene isn't Frieza so nice try. Unlike Fairy Tail, DBZ has actual planetary feats and scaling to back it up.

You have not provided an argument, just "scaling" and of when the people who supposedly scale to Selene don't even have planetary feats. Can you show me a single planetary feat from Acnologia or any of the other Dragon Gods? Feats cancel out any of your faulty scaling lol.

Or you could give an argument instead of focusing on "slick" one-liners?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Hades on the same level as Boros? Boros laughs at this so called death wave and calls it a day.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Man takes me out of context every time. The Hades thing is a battle application and can be applied to all levels.

Now run along.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Man takes me out of context every time. The Hades thing is a battle application and can be applied to all levels.

Now run along.

If you want me to "run along" you could at least tag me.

lul

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros one shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways aside from that nonsense, Boros still dominates. Superior in almost every category.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... Boros doesn't even need MB to win.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros kicks the fodder to the moon

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker characters than Boros can solo the verse.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Lichgod3

@floridaman29: I'll gladly take that certificate with honor

"Denying scaling while using it for Boros is kind of hypocritical don't you think?"

I'm not denying scaling for selene, what I'm denying is planet level selene. Selene scaling caps at large country

Boros is Planet level with scaling actually

Lol when was fiore a small continent you need to actually provide scans of fiore being a small continent

Dude she just enlarging the moon that's all she not busting nor is she bringing it towards the earth. that's not planet level or moon level she just enlarging it what is enlarging the moon gonna do with AP or DC, absolutely nothing

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is not planetary)

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gatezero: Selena isn't confirmed planet level. Suzaku hasn't been shown to be planet level, meaning you don't need to be on that level to hurt Selena, she doesn't even have a single durability feat. Do you think anyone that hurts her now is automatically planet level? OT: Boris stomps

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-610cb62c382dd
deactivated-610cb62c382dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: her having durability feats are irrelevant. If you believe a character is planet level then their durability is planet level until its proven her durability scales below her ap. Which has yet to be proven with selene or any of the dg. Which means you would believe suzaku to be planet level. Or whatever you think her ap is her durability would scale to it until you can prove it doesn't. And suzaku would be whatever it is

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gatezero: That's pure bullshit. Being able to dish out planet level attacks doesn't mean you can take planet level attacks. I can mention dozens of characters from mangas and comics, that can affect planets and universes from comics but will die to a bullet or a street level attack. Hence the word 'Glass Cannon. I don't believe Selene is olanet, and she must certainly doesn't have planet level durability. Neither does Suzaku. Doesn't make any sense.

OT: Boris stomps. He surpasses her in every category.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is not scaling above Base Zeref (planetary)/ Irene level (and U1 not her strongest spell but was casted in instant and effortlessly holding in her new small body, which at least hundred times weaker than her human illusion), let alone Acno. Moon affecting doesn't show DC, AP. Her AP, DC is around country-continental at best.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros slaps her all over the place not even a debate

Avatar image for deactivated-61294c34d187d
deactivated-61294c34d187d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

Statements? Depends on the media you're referring to because in the manga, being the number 1 canon source, he's only a surface wiper, which was calculated at multi-continent. Feats? Nope; Selene casually enlarging the moon is 2 tier higher than his surface wiping attack, and she did it casually while he needed his full power. And he physically gets slapped in H2H and God knows what magical abilities/hax she has outside of her BFR.

Selene takes her fun time ragdolling Boros.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: to bad they already achieved planetary feats

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: show proof that magic is not natural oh yeah u cant and to bad cause a fodder like kagura blocked multiple beams of light like it or not so whine about it and enlarging the moon = small planet level a.p oh do i smell a fairy tail downplayer banging his head all over the place cause fairy tail is planetary? LOL FT is ftl and planetary and theres nothing you can do about to stay mad kid.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: Denying scaling while using it for Boros is kind of hypocritical don't you think? Here's your certificate:

No Caption Provided

Boros is not planet level lmao.

Now for feats let's take a look:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Referring to the whole Kingdom of Fiore which is the size of Australia, a small continent. August was vaporizing the land in all of Fiore. Irene, his direct counterpart, can also operate on this level:

No Caption Provided

Selene >>> August and Irene. Now for Selene:

Given the moon size, Planet Level.

Over to you and actually give me something this time.

actually fiore is bigger then a small continent lol it is at least large-multi continent in size and august is far above that due to scaling above Wahl who can use etherion making wahl atleast large-multi continental and august far above that

but i still think that boros wins easily

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

a fodder like kagura performed a ftl feat you fairy tail downplaying crybabies

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, Boros still godstomps, nothing has changed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: True. It is like USA or Russia sized actually. And Irene also spend energy to shrink it 20 times (multicontinental scaling) and held the spell as Wendy Beleserion, otherwise it would be dispelled after body switch, while Wendy B is not even 1% of her, lol. Zeref already planetary by magic power, August by magic power is sum of Zeref and Mavis, while Irene has more magic power than August and has feats far above multiplanetary like enchanting planetoid, which is her base attack and enchnatingbby her won magic power and separating infinity.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lichgod3: kid look at how small the distance between magnolia and hargeon is, atleast 370Km. it's easily large-multi continent in size lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is not planetary, Boros wins here

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: yeah he stomps but that does not change the fact that selene is planet level

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps, selene isn't planet level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: Uhm, and what level is August by your scaling?