vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 2, julius ages her to death

julius should be higher then tatsumaki,aizen,madara and naruto btws

she beats any version of madara pre-juubi, not sure about aizen but she beats naruto as well

between her and tatsumaki its debatable

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2. Aladdin solos all the verses before and shouldn't be in the gauntlet.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2. Aladdin solos all the verses before and shouldn't be in the gauntlet.

Ok what? Aladdin is soloing BC and Bleach?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morningstar999

@cosmicemperor: By sending em all into space for eternity by warping the physical laws of the world, by power nulling them, by blitzing them, by no selling all their attacks with a Borg not even Pre Godhood Solomon could break, and that no sells even the rewriting of the Rukh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: BC and Bleach both have character in the FTL and possible MFTL range (moreso Bleach) and I don't see what power-null is going to do when someone like Yhwach has already dealt with that against Ichibei. Aladdin would get blitzed many times over before he has time to think.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Morningstar999

@cosmicemperor:

BC and Bleach both have character in the FTL and possible MFTL range

You can prove that of course?

and I don't see what power-null is going to do when someone like Yhwach has already dealt with that against Ichibei.

Aladdin cannot get blitzed by anyone in HST. Aladdin no sold conceptual manip too, not an issue. No, Yhwach cannot no sell something that warps the physical laws of the universe, and send people into a single direction for eternity:

He does this.
He does this.

Or uses Solomon's Wisdom and it's GG.

Aladdin would get blitzed many times over before he has time to think.

I would like to know your wank scaling for any HST character blitzing an high end FTL+ character. I am all ears. Also, nobody breaks past his Borg.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: By sending em all into space for eternity by warping the physical laws of the world, by power nulling them, by blitzing them, by no selling all their attacks with a Borg not even Pre Godhood Solomon could break, and that no sells even the rewriting of the Rukh.

Now I don't know about Astraea verse since it's a shared existence between several different mangas and Astraea comes from the dimension above it. A parallel universe in her verse consists of Shinya who has the power to re-write the laws of existence.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Merlin - Selene curbstomps

2. Julius - Julius is much faster but his magic should be near useless as a due to being a Dragon, let alone a Dragon God Selena has resistance to Magic due to her tough scales so she eventually wins by one shotting him or just BFRs him

No Caption Provided

3. Tatsumaki - Idgf, Selene one shots or BFRS

4. Aizen - EOS Aizen solos FT

5. Madara - Six Paths Madara solos FT

6. Naruto - Six Paths Naruto solos FT

7. Astraea - I have no idea whos this is

8. Aladdin - To my recollection Alladin solos verses stronger than FT easily

So in the end....stops at 4

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Idk about that. Rewriting the laws of existence wouldn't affect Aladdin's Borg. Aladdin is also omniscient with Solomon's Wisdom:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2/3

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: My bad he can't recreate the laws of existence. He has the power to delete concepts themselves in existence no matter the power of that concept.

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Yeah, that seems impressive. But Aladdin is acausal type 4, and his Borg can tank the rewriting of the Rukh, which is an higher dimensional concept.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Aladdin isn't close to FTL+ yet you want to call my scaling wank. Yhwach through the Almighty sees everything Aladdin is going to do before he even does it and plans accordingly. And yes, BC characters are FTL, if you don't know this by now that's on you.

Like I said, power null isn't anything new, Yhwach dealt with it and laughed off Ichibei's existence erasure attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor said:

@morningstar999: Aladdin isn't close to FTL+ yet you want to call my scaling wank. Yhwach through the Almighty sees everything Aladdin is going to do before he even does it and plans accordingly. And yes, BC characters are FTL, if you don't know this by now that's on you.

Like I said, power null isn't anything new, Yhwach dealt with it and laughed off Ichibei's existence erasure attack.

edit: to have more info check this thread also: FH Zeref VS Yhwach VS Julius VS Gojo VS Aladdin - Battles - Comic Vine (gamespot.com) debated already with a bleach debater yhwach vs aladdin there.)

how to to tell that someone hasnt read the series.

All Mighty doesnt work on aladdin. The latter is immune to fate manipulation, and outside of destiny and faith. by virtue of being Solomon's son. He has acasuality type 4, it grants him immunity to: fate manipulation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation among other things. God Sinbad rewrote Rukh which governs those things and he was unaffected. Again, already showed you in the CaVs you've read how Rukh and magoi work. I can paste it here again if you want tho.

Yhwach clarovayance is also useless given that Solomon's wisdom grants Aladdin omniscience. (posted above)

for the speed argument being wank.

here you have the scaling for Arba, she blitzed and oneshot Hakuryuu without even trying. she even states that her ture self is faster than what I'll show now.

Arba's stats (you already read in other threads, including my CaVs as to how magic and rukh work in magi, not gonna post it again. light magic in magi is natural light to keep it brief)

Teen Sinbad's scaling

I'm gonna make a simple list of teen Sinbad's feats;

1) Sinbad busts the island where later he'll build Sindria's kingdom

1) take into account that Sinbad's attack was a casual, no named attacked.

He busts the island that later will contain a city that develops kilometers vertically and holds a mountain range around it.

2) take into account that it was a single casual swing of his weapon and that djinn users can destroy countries in a night( I'll show later other actual above country level feats, take into account the size of the planet btw):

Sinbad oneshots Barbarossa with a swing of his sword, same barbarossa which was going to destroy a small country( by moving the tectonic plates), Parthebia's capital, along with the previous Sindria (the small island you'll see in the scan):

this is on the other hand is a chunk of the capital which contains the island showed in the scan above:

No Caption Provided

and that Sinbad as I said later oneshot him effortlessly:

No Caption Provided

Sinbad also has this feat:

the first panel shows the size of the feat, it dawrfs the small island he was in, the whole city of Balbadd and the mountains around it. You have the other images to have a better look at Balbadd.

Now that we've seen some of Sinbad's feats, you gotta remember that: "To show Judar's power level/stats I gotta show other 2 character feats, Sinbad's ones (which he fought numerous times and of which I'll show a bit later) and Alibaba's ones who in the chapter previous to the fight between Sinbad and Judar , fought evenly Sinbad himself." as I said Sinbad fought on par with alibaba and later judar fought the same sinbad. Let's see Alibaba's feats and how Judar scales above his feats.

Alibaba scaling

more than a list of feats like in Sinbad's case above this is going to be like a trip (I guess). First as you can remember light magic is natural light (shown in the dedicated section above), therefore it travels at light speed. This will be useful now.

1) simple mages(when compared to Magi) can avoid and react to lightbeams:

as you can see here. Magi tho, are above common magicians:

No Caption Provided

the lower ones in terms of magic are the goi which cant use magic at all. The middle ones are magicians who can use their own magoi but not the one around them and the one on the top is a magi who can absorb rukh from surroundings. This coupled with the fact that magic is proportional to physical strenght puts Judal as a Magi above the feat shown above.

2) this is only the beginning tho. Magi's can cast istantly magic without the need to use their own magoi as shown in the dediacted part. That includes borg.

Borg

borg is basically a magical shield/bubble that surrounds magi. It is passive for Magi while Magicians have to cast it:

proof that it's passive:

it defends them even from attacks that they didnt see coming, because they are "loved" by rukh.

why am I showing all this about borgs? because in the fight between 2 magi, Aladdin and titus, the latter reacted casually to Aladdin's light magic while he had to cast a borg....didn't I say that Magi's have a passive Borg and that they dont need to cast it? yes I did. Titus had to cast one because him and Aladdin were using an item to suppress their power as Magi, so they were fighting as normal mages. Therefore Titus reacted casually to light while using a small fraction of his real power:

here it's explained the instrument that suppressed their power.

No Caption Provided

Titus has the same thing too.

here he reacts to Aladdin's light beam while using only a small fraction of his power:

No Caption Provided

he and Aladdin at full power would be already low-end ftl via scaling from the feats shown above and due to using a small fraction of their power.

I'm showing all this because in order:

1) Muu alexius, a djinn user blitzes both titus and then aladdin into oblivion:

first Titus can barely react to base alexius (full djinn equipment multiplies the power many times) who avoids his light beam, then full djinn equipment alexius blitzes Aladdin into oblivion:

No Caption Provided

he blitzes 2 low-end ftl characters casually.

Later he wants to bust Magnostadth with his strongest and fastes attack, his extreme magic:

this above is Magnostadth and Alexius was going to bust it along with the barriers but he is stopped by Alibaba:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this is both a durability and speed feat for Alibaba. He stopped Alexius (which speed I showed earlier) without being notice at all, in a small timeframe given the distance from Aladdin and alexius. and he used only his weapon transformation ( his full djinn transformation is many times stronger than this, it allows him to oneshot character that previously he couldnt harm, the gap is that huge) while remaining unfazed by the attack (of which you can see the schockwave in the scan above) and he didnt even move an inch. As I said Alibaba scales multiple times above this with his full djinn:

Amon's wall (https://imgur.com/a/SULqm): covers Aladdin's country sized barrier(more than that given that it defends a whole country and also dwarfsmountains in size and remember the size of countries in Magi); at the end he says that he was almost out of Magoi not due to the attack but because he was fightining the whole world by himself. Quite literally.

4) his extreme Magic:

dwarf's a small is island sized ciity (I can give you details on the city too if you want too) and more:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his extreme magic dwarfs as you can see : the whole city (which is in the range of a small island), kougyoku 4 chimera's in the front who are 3-4 times taller than pyramids . That's only the sheer size of it.

then we have another feat as well. Alibaba and another djinn user, Kouen make an explosion together (with a single no named attack) that dawrfs a huge part of the Sacred Place (SP in short).

here you can see the size of the SP and how it compares to Alibaba's extreme magic you just saw above:

No Caption Provided

then the corrupted SP keeps spreading and it dwarfs the whole country of Helioptal and more:

No Caption Provided

as you can see here. The continent you see below the thing is the dark continent (which includes helioptal), as you can see the SP occupies a good chunk of it. We already saw how big the Dark Continent is but as I reminder I'll post it here:

it takes 40 years to cross it on foot.

No Caption Provided

you might be asking why would this two statements be impressive....because to cross the lenght of our Equator (by foot) for istance it would take less than an year (rougly 345 days).

and here you have a better look of the Dark Continent which the SP occupies and Helioptal itself which it already dwarfed:

No Caption Provided

here ^-

All this to show how a combinated attack of both Kouen and Alibaba compares to it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even if the attack is shared with Kouen, it was a swing of his sword so even if you wanna halve the AP of the feat in two with Kouen it is outstanding nonetheless.

now that we've seen both teen Sinbad's and Alibaba's feats, they fought eachothers equally:

here you have a small glimpse of their equal match.

let's see how Hakuryuu scales to them.

1) Hakuryuu fights on par and manages to kill pre-timeskip Alibaba:

I'm not going to post scans for this given that the whole fights takes place in several chapters so it would become a long ass post (you can check it for yourself here: 11 | Chapter 253 - Magi - MangaDex this is where the fight starts and it ends on chapter 261). They fought almost equally and as I said he scales on par with pretimeskip Alibaba.

2) after that brief fight between Alibaba and Sinbad, Hakuryuu and Judar enter the fight and oneshot Sinbad with a strike of magoi manipulation coated weapon:

No Caption Provided

sinbad who fought on par with post-timeskip Alibaba.

to recap, Hakuryuu scales above both Alibaba(pre and post timeskip) and teen sinbad both in terms of raw power and speed.

he gets blitzed and oneshot by Arba:

this as far as her physical stats go. now lets see her magical stats.

thanks to her divine staff that she stole from Alma Torran, she can use Extreme Magics. And multiple of those at the same time.

here you can see four of them.

1) she uses Alibaba's xtreme magic which you've seen above.

2)Astaroths'one, which I'll explain here:

Here you have his extreme magic, which to remind you is a Djinn's strongest attack:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

with his weapon he destroyed all the black djinns outside the Medium's borg...Let's see how many of them there where;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you can clearly see how many of them there where (the 10 thousand Aladdin mentions are the ones the Medium was going to create over time, not the number Kouen destroyed. Kouen still killed hundreds of them).

And this is the extremem magic's after effect, it burns in white flames everything it touches:

No Caption Provided

so if even a bit of it touches Julius, he turns to ash for all eternity.

those black djiins btw have this kind of damage output with an attack:

No Caption Provided

3) Sinbad's one who scales vastly above what you saw of teen Sinbad here above and scales above this kind of casual attacks:

No Caption Provided

the Medium that you see there and who created the black djinns is mountain sized.

4) Paimon's extreme magic which creates a Tornado which dwarf said Medium:

and then we see her using Agares' one later:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as you can see the extreme magic summons a lot of this pillars at the same time, the magic allows also to let the pillars to change direction and to automatically attack the target. A singluar pillar has this much strenght:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To recap: she can spam extreme magics, each of them being well above country level like that of Alibaba for istance. And given her nature as Magi she can spam them due to having infinite magoi

this is Arba. Then post-timeskip/eos Aladdin statues her with vector manipulation:

even if you wanna argue that it was due to the type of hax, with the scaling shown above he is at least already well ftl in EOS by feats and due to how magic works in Magi.

regarding existance erasure:

Borg

borg is basically a magical shield/bubble that surrounds magi. It is passive for Magi while Magicians have to cast it:

proof that it's passive:

it defends them even from attacks that they didnt see coming, because they are "loved" by rukh.

resistance to existance erasure

this guy couldnt break it:

everything they touch with their power dies and turns to the rukh. yet the couldnt pass Aladdin's borg which Arba knows given she stole it from his mother.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'll give neutral perspective I guess.

Aladdin is FTL+ in reaction speed but not FTL in combat speed.

He could potentially beat anyone 1 v 1 in this gauntlet depending on who lands first but he definitely does not solo all their verse at once.

It doesn't really matter how gauntlet is ordered though. Selene stops at anyone from 2 on up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

I'll give neutral perspective I guess.

Aladdin is FTL+ in reaction speed but not FTL in combat speed.

I dont even care about this topic due to the fact that it is irrelevant to this but, I always use the same scaling for each character I rep for Magi, ftl combat speed is a thing. shown there already for istance. not trying to start another argument given that it is as I said not on topic.

about the "I'll give neutral perspective" thing btw, I'm always objective when it comes to Magi as in any other series, I posted feats that happened in the manga so there is no subjectivity to it.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 Tatsumaki solo's the verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: And none of this proves that Aladdin is soloing Naruto, BC, Bleach, FT and the other verses listed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor said:

@delein: And none of this proves that Aladdin is soloing Naruto, BC, Bleach, FT and the other verses listed.

I was answering that single post. wasnt I?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Good for you but that wasn't what was being discussed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@cosmicemperor said:

please answer this question, wanna know why you'd bring something unrelated to my post. I posted to answer 3 points:

1) allmighty doesnt work

2) aladdin's speed

3) existance erasure not working.

tell me what it does to have with the thing you just mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor:the fact that you were discussing something unrelated with somebody else, doesnt limit me to post something to show how the things you said where either semi- incorrect, or wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@delein said:
@cosmicemperor said:

please answer this question, wanna know why you'd bring something unrelated to my post. I posted to answer 3 points:

1) allmighty doesnt work

2) aladdin's speed

What does any of this mean? Where is the question you want me to ask? Put a question mark somewhere lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: and again, as to how he deals with the ones that stand on top of the verses, so Zeref and Yhwach you have the link that I gave you twice already. I'll stop here since neither this nor the argument you were discussing with morningstar was on topic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@cosmicemperor:the fact that you were discussing something unrelated with somebody else, doesnt limit me to post something to show how the things you said where either semi- incorrect, or wrong.

Even though none of what I said is wrong. Aladdin is not soloing the verses here regardless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@delein said:
@cosmicemperor said:

1) allmighty doesnt work

2) aladdin's speed

What does any of this mean? Where is the question you want me to ask? Put a question mark somewhere lol.

@cosmicemperor:

1)you where discussing a topic with morningstar

2) you made errors/ wrong claims on a character

3) I tagged you to show as to how you were mistaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Despite nothing I said was wrong.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: He does tho. He simply sends them all into space, with none of them breaking past his Borg. Not even Solomon(Pre God, the same one who sent Il Illah into an higher dimension, same Ill Illah would spitestomps HST) could break it. If he can't, none of the fodders in HST can. Simple.

You also clearly know nothing of Magi, considering you thought stuff like Almighty would work, even though Aladdin's Borg has no sold far stronger hax than anything in HST combined.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Not before the god-tiers of BC (who are all FTL) who have relative speed use their abilities without the need to kill him.

You clearly know nothing of BC then if you think none of their characters are FTL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you said that allmighty works on Aladdin:

"Yhwach through the Almighty sees everything Aladdin is going to do before he even does it and plans accordingly."

which I showed as to how its wrong,

you said that aladdin wasnt near that level of speed:

"Aladdin isn't close to FTL+ yet you want to call my scaling wank"

gave you the scaling. which btw, you already read more than once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@cosmicemperor said:

you said that allmighty works on Aladdin:

"Yhwach through the Almighty sees everything Aladdin is going to do before he even does it and plans accordingly."

which I showed as to how its wrong,

you said that aladdin wasnt near that level of speed:

"Aladdin isn't close to FTL+ yet you want to call my scaling wank"

gave you the scaling. which btw, you already read more than once.

can you tell me how you are not wrong here. then I'll stop questioning it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: I don't necessarily agree with your wonky scaling. The Almighty isn't just fate manipulation, it's literally seeing into the future which Yhwach can still do and considering one has much better AP then the other, Aladdin is still not soloing Bleach.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: Again? Why are you ignoring what I say? Speed is irrelevant, nobody in BC or HST is even close to MFTL. Get that wank out.

No Caption Provided

Read. Sinbad or Solomon cannot break that borg. This same Sinbad:

No Caption Provided

No hax in HST gets past the Borg, until you prove otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor:

my wanky scaling? wank? can you tell me specifically what is wank in my post. please do.

I use scans from the manga. state text taken from the manga. can you tell me how i wank?

and more importantly can you tell me what is the point in saying this unrelated stuff "Aladdin is still not soloing Bleach."

All Might sees the future, it cant work on Aladdin because AllMighty is based on fate manipulation, Aladdin is outside of destiny itself. Also, Aladdin is night-omniscient through Solomon Wisdom, literally the same thing as the AllMighty would give Yhwach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@cosmicemperor:

my wanky scaling? wank? can you tell me specifically what is wank in my post. please do.

I use scans from the manga. state text taken from the manga. can you tell me how i wank?

and more importantly can you tell me what is the point in saying this unrelated stuff "Aladdin is still not soloing Bleach."

All Might sees the future, it cant work on Aladdin because AllMighty is based on fate manipulation, Aladdin is outside of destiny itself. Also, Aladdin is night-omniscient through Solomon Wisdom, literally the same thing as the AllMighty would give Yhwach.

honestly pal, I wanna really understand where wank comes from my CaV posts. can you tell me honestly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@cosmicemperor:

Because this was my original claim against Morningstar? Can you not read?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: I asked you a question pal. where in my post do you see wanky scaling.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: It seems like that guy doesn't like to read:

No Caption Provided

But clearly, HST is one of the most wanked things in fiction, so ehh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: "Get that wank out" - user who claims Aladdin is soloing the HST.

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: can you answer my question? where is my scaling wanky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Can I read your posts first since you started spamming me with them? What are you like 14?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this guys claimed that HST can be MFTL, yet FTL+ Aladdin is wank lmao.

These new trolls are amusing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: 22 for what matters. Dont know why you gotta go that way, given that it was a simple discussion. I simply showed you were you where mistaken, with a scaling you already saw. simply asked you a question given that you said it was wank. that's all.