Sekiro without much trouble.

Loading Video...

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@unlimited1: Guts is FTE too, even without the Berserker Armour.

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimcrim: Reasons mate?

sorry I don't really got a reason it was an estimated guess

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1: Guts is FTE too, even without the Berserker Armour.

Sekiro can grab lightning bolts out of the sky.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: wait are you sure? They seemed natural as they came from the sky? But I guess he used his sword as a rod if that's what you're inferring.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sekiro is way faster, and he has ways around Berserker armor with his mortal blade.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: If it was legit, it would be an outlier, the same as Guts lightning timing feat. But I agree with your analysis, he seems to use the sword as a rod and the lightning reversal file in game even mentions you send the lightning back after it hits you, so it’s not necessarily like he reacts to it in a traditional sense.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: @kingcrimson: Could you send me the scan of Guts's lightning feat?

Also, even if Wolf's sword was like a rod, he could still deflect it by blocking with his sword at the very last moment from a youtube clip i've watched when wolf fought the divine dragon(You have to watch it in 0.25X speed). The fight is also not in a dream because Wolf wouldnt have gotten the dragon tears for Lord Kuro so its highly implied he was transported into another realm.

About the lightning, the lightning is natural since it came from the clouds and its strikes on the branches dont have any telegrahed patterns AFAIK

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sekiro can parry bullets in rapid succession and even parry swipes from the Divine Dragon. Said Dragon has a far larger sword than the dragonslayer and Sekiro has no issue parrying it.

Also the Demon of Hatred he can parry aswell.

Wait- scratch that we can use the proper logic. Robert's father the Spanish knight uses a sword about the size of the Dragon slayer and even damages the environment with each swing.

Wolf can parry every single blow he can throw out.

Nifty to point out however is that Guts and Wolf both have prosthetic arms with assorted gadgets.

However this makes it even less in the favor for Guts because that means Wolf will not be surprised in the least when it starts shooting crossbows or throwing knives etc.

Provided Guts does even manage to kill Wolf once he revives right on the spot while Guts is going to walk away and runs him through with his sword or the mortal blade.

Either way Wolf takes this pretty handily.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King-Jagi

@codevein: What? How weak do you think Guts is?

The guy can dodge anything that comes at him.

and can cut through any material, like concrete and steel.

and with the "Berserker Armour" he becomes way too fast.

Don't give me wrong sekiro is a good fighter, but guts is just better, he has years of experience on him and he's just faster and stronger, i would say guts take this in a long fight.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Also stabbing him in the back won't work, because guts would see that coming.

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Sekiro takes it like 9/10 times if guts either doesn't have the berserker armor, or if he doesn't activate it immediately in the fight. Sekiro is incredibly fast and agile (one mind allows him to swing his sword so FTE that he looks like he's standing still, and he can block other characters' one mind attacks). Guts has never dealt with someone that fast. The closest thing would be Rosine and well, you know how that went...

If guts is possessed by the armor, then I'm gonna give it to him like 8/10 times. He's way too durable already but now he'll just ignore any pain and most of his body is armored. The mortal blade Sekiro has also really just seems to have a hax against the undying. Other than that and the fact that it can shoot out magical air slashes, it just seems like a normal Nodachi.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sekiro should win, he's taken on more skilled enemies and is much more versatile with arguably better feats of both speed and strength. I'd be in his camp 9 times out of 10.

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sekiro wins round 1, he ought to be faster and can surprise Guts with his tools and skills.
Guts wins round 2, Sekiro does poorly against armored opponents and one blow from Guts is going to eviscerate him.