• 145 results
#101 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK Stomps, isn't really fair

#102 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

Deep Sea King wins due to superior speed and comparable physicals to All Might.

#103 Posted by silvanus (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it was an old argument but why everyone are cool with the 60 multiplier for All might prime? How significant is that? The number of hits required to kill an opponent is not a linear function of strength. That is not how it works. I can take hundred punches from a 10 year old boy but I wouldn't want to take a single attack from someone 100 times stronger.

That aside, Noumus special type of body makes the statement unquantifiable. You could say prime AM is way stronger. But x60 is definitely not true.

#104 Posted by HigherPower (12293 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might can't tag him and I still have never seen any probable stopping DSK from spitting in his face.

#106 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8113 posts) - - Show Bio

All might

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#107 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4454 posts) - - Show Bio

If this wasn't in the rain I might have given it to All Might but DSK in the rain is too much for him.

#108 Posted by Gaoron (8757 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might stomps. His physicals are too much for DSK. Speed difference is not that huge if there is any at all.

#109 Posted by utkanflash (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Sick all might (1minute limited to his hero form. That means he was in very very bad condition 70x lesser than his prime due to calc) able to overpower a creature that had no feeling of pain.. He can absorb and kinetic energy from physical attacks. Also almost strong as AM and he has a delirious regen ... A Monster that created specially for AM...

So DSK is not too much for AM in terms of physicality.

And about speed ı already adressed that out in my previous post but most of'em try to ignore cuz hurts a bit.

In webcomic Bang and His Brother claim themselves as 4x faster than average speeding car. ( Cuz they're try to catch up with Garou and there was so much traffic. And His Brother said with taxi -> 20 min. And Bang said we'll be there in 5 min.) And Sonic not 10-20x faster than Bang or Garou. So In city speed limit is between 30km/h - 120 km/h average is -> 75km/h so 4x75 -> 300km/hehT nOLets say Sonic 5 time faster than Bang or Garou (Human Garou) and he is 1500 km/h Which is barely mach1.5 (thats why his name speed of sound sonic he is mach1-2)
In webcomic Bang and His Brother claim themselves as 4x faster than average speeding car. ( Cuz they're try to catch up with Garou and there was so much traffic. And His Brother said with taxi -> 20 min. And Bang said we'll be there in 5 min.) And Sonic not 10-20x faster than Bang or Garou. So In city speed limit is between 30km/h - 120 km/h average is -> 75km/h so 4x75 -> 300km/hehT nOLets say Sonic 5 time faster than Bang or Garou (Human Garou) and he is 1500 km/h Which is barely mach1.5 (thats why his name speed of sound sonic he is mach1-2)

#110 Posted by MessiahBlack9 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

All might should murk

#111 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to decide. Ill say Sea King.

Their physicals seem very close but Sea King is the one with healing factor and additional powers like acid spit, while All Might will run out of time eventually.

#112 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: so many things wrong in your post:

Travel speed Does NOT equal Comabt speed, basic knowledge on CV

Bang and Bomb are hypersonic by feats, fan calcs are irrelevant on CV(mostly). When ONE was writing this scene, he didn't have a calculator with him saying:

"bang and bomb travelling 5 times faster than a car puts them at 170mph, factoring in traffic they would be at Mach 0.5" you see how redicoulius that sounds? By fan calcs all OPM characters are FTL and planetary

Feats >>>> then your ridiculous fan Calcs

I find most of your argument trivial, CAV me LOL

#114 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8113 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if it rains. All Might had changed the weather before.

#115 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

DSK Stomps, isn't really fair

#116 Posted by crackshotboi (196 posts) - - Show Bio

sea king

#117 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK stomps in an ungodly manner. All Might doesn't make it past Vaccine Man,and if he does somehow,then he auto-stops at Beefcake right after.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
#118 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK stomps in an ungodly manner. All Might doesn't make it past Vaccine Man,and if he does somehow,then he auto-stops at Beefcake right after.

What do they have to do with this battle?

#119 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@totallynotjucas: DSK is above both,and if All Might can't get past either of them,he most definitely isn't getting past DSK. That wasn't that hard to figure out.

#120 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18321 posts) - - Show Bio

@totallynotjucas: DSK is above both,and if All Might can't get past either of them,he most definitely isn't getting past DSK. That wasn't that hard to figure out.

Except Beefcake would stomp DSK, literally and figuratively. There isn't any proof Vaccine man would lose to DSK either, especially since he is a dragon lvl threat iirc.

#121 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats, both would wipe the floor with DSK as well.

#122 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might will have to go plus ultra for the w.

#123 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6045 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like a pretty one sided thread

#124 Posted by FaradaySloth (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

AM in a good fight. I believe people are overhyping DSK a little bit here.

#125 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Deep Sea King stomps.

#126 Posted by DeathHero61 (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#127 Posted by lilcabbage (710 posts) - - Show Bio

AM, for having striking feats surpassing everyone in opm except saitama.

#128 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6551 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read the web comic for OPM or read the manga for MHA so going strictly by anime All Might kills him 10 times over. Nomu is closer but even then he wrecks to

#129 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8113 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might generally strikes much harder and I don't see DSK coming out of that without severe bleeding. He might be durable enough to take his strongest punches and not die but his best feat was an energy durability feat. Genos still made him bleed with a punch to the face. I still don't see how significant his speed advantage is. Sea King mostly scales and Genos did outspeed him with one arm.

#130 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might doesn't have the power to overcome DSK regen and nothings is stopping DSK from spitting in his face. DSK wins.

#131 Posted by Toratorn (7091 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea King solostomps the verse.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#132 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4454 posts) - - Show Bio

I still give it to DSK, his acid would be a serious threat to All Might.

#133 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@totallynotjucas: By feats yeah,but my point was that progression wise,DSK is implied to be stronger than both,meaning that the chance of beating him would be extremely small if not impossible,since theres no way AM could beat either Beefcake or Vaccine man,who could/would beat DSK by feats and what they've displayed.

#134 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: How is he implied to be stronger than both?

#135 Posted by cromulor (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK isn’t anywhere near Vaccine Man or Beefcake. He’s not even close to Carnage Kabuto. Post-CK Genos VS DSK was a close fight that Genos could’ve continued if he hadn’t tried to save that little girl. G4 Genos obliterated DSK in the VGS yet still couldn’t beat Normal Mode CK. Vaccine Man and Beefcake have less showings than CK, but the few feats they do have far surpass CK and by extension DSK. There’s a reason why he’s just a Demon and the three of them are Dragons (Beefcake is a Dragon in databook, he never got called one in the story because only Saitama encountered him).

Had to get that bit out of the way because I saw an argument going on that DSK was somehow above two city busters, DSK has the speed advantage here. Bang and Bomb don’t have a thing to do with this and they and Sonic don’t have any scaling with each other. Combat speed and travel speed are different things. Sonic was always faster during his fight with DSK, but the longer they fought the more DSK evolved thanks to the rain. Strength and durability are a bit more tricky. I don’t think DSK is that far behind All Might but scaling is a pain. His acid can also add some versatility, but that all depends on if he could tag All Might with it. I could really go either way on this one, but in the end I think I’ll say All Might in a good battle. I’m a bigger OPM fan than an MHA fan, I should get more into it though.

#136 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Sea King

#137 Edited by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@totallynotjucas: Most narratives/stories,especially shounens,have what are supposed to be the "stronger enemies" show up later in series for the sake of presenting a bigger challenge to the protag or whatever plot-induced reason. It's an extremely common formula.

I should have replaced implied to be stronger with INTENDED to be stronger. Arguing only with feats DSK gets demolished by Beefcake,and Vaccine Man as well.

#138 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor: I agree with this,I just worded what I was trying for to get across terribly.

#139 Edited by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: I doubt that's the case here since Boros appeared in the middle of the story, and I'm sure he's still the strongest villain that has appeared.

Furthermore, Shonen heroes need stronger villains so that they still have challenges after receiving power-ups. Saitama is already the strongest around, and DSK presented no challenge at all.

#140 Edited by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@totallynotjucas: You're just reinforcing my point here lol. Yeah Boros is not the strongest in verse,as there's more enemies and characters yet to come,as was the case with DSK,who at the time was just the next one up on the villian-of-the-week chain.

Even in the case of OPM and Saitama's unknown upper limit of strength,this formula of "bigger and BADDER villian than the last" is present,it's just that by feats and showings the opposite was actually true,but a show made to entertain us isn't going to care about that. DSK was presented as the next big bad thing,and thus he was.

TL;DR: What cromular said, and me + you agree with each other here.

The lack of effort Saitama displayed in beating him doesn't say that this formula is false and not present in the show,it's still a shounen,and that's just how Saitama has been commonly displayed in-verse. Casually beating his opponents.

#141 Posted by Oreoghoul (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8113 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: DSK was made to challenge Genos and so many other lower class heroes. His only purpose to Saitama was to demonstrate his strength among other people only for them to not believe Saitama did what he just did.

Avatar image for kaiza_toshiyuki
#143 Posted by Kaiza_Toshiyuki (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Depends on if this is All Might Prime or not. If not, DSK Smashes his face in. If it is, It would be a closer match but I think Deep Sea King in the Rain with his Speed Advantage is enough to take on Even Prime All Might.

#144 Posted by Megafanflash (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: "Yeah Boros is not the strongest in verse,as there's more enemies and characters yet to come,as was the case with DSK,who at the time was just the next one up on the villian-of-the-week chain"

What do you mean by this? Boros could indeed be the strongest enemy in the verse. (until "god" arrives).

#145 Posted by B3rnkastel (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@megafanflash: 4 days late to this,but OPM isn't finished and there's nothing to say that power level of Saitama's enemies will cap out at Boros strength or he'll remain the strongest villain to enter the show. He "could indeed" be the strongest, but we have no way to know.

#146 Posted by Megafanflash (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: Well that is what I am saying, Boros "could" be the strongest, since he only scaled to Saitama. Awakened Garou gave Saitama a much better fight, dodging his attacks and surviving multiple serious attacks multiple times. Though Boros indeed had the best DC. But, yeah, as you said, no way of knowing.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#147 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

all might everyday

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#148 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might.

#149 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK.

- Too durable to hurt. He can completely no sell a punch from an S class hero who are city level characters at least. Can tank a direct max power blow from Genos with only a minor wound and we've got proof Genos was small moutain level at that point.

- Even if Allmight throws a hundred max power punches and manages to hurt DSK, he can regen. The mentioned wound from Genos healed in a matter of a few seconds.

- Too fast for Allmight to keep up. I know Allmight is very fast but DSK scales to both Sonic and Genos who are both insane. Sonic can move fast enough to create up to 10 indepandantly acting after images which puts him EASILY at three digit combat speed Mach. Allmight just doesnt have enough worthy feats to compete.

- Strong enough to overpower Allmight. DSK punches harder then two S class heroes which is pretty insane. He can one any A class hero very casually in his unamped form too. He pu ched through atomic shelter like it was no big deal and his punches made huge shockwaves (Saitama punch). Ill agree Allmight is close to DSK in this stat but DSK is still superior.

- DSK is more versatile then Allmight. He doesnt just have superior stats all around, he has a buff form, healing factor, acid breath, a worm parasite in his insides and so on.

#150 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3814 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicgirl21:

- no one in s-class is city level except Tatsumaki. Genos only destroyed the top of 2 small mountains, BoS Genos’ cannons are around 1-2 kiloton level going by the size of the crater and height of detonation. Also Genos’ cannons are mostly heatbased and the detonation pressure or force of the beam shouldn’t even be close to the force of a punch with equal energy.

- Just the air movement caused by All Might’s punch is enough to level buildings and change the weather. Naturally the punch itself must be 400-600 times stronger than just the air it pushes. All Might’s punch would go through DSK’s skull like butter.

- Thats not tree digit mach but its still hypersonic. But that was Sonic after DSK fight and he constantly trains to beat Saitama, he was not that fast back then.

- All might has a billion ton feat in the MHA movie. DSK or S-class except Darkshine is not even close to him. Nuclear shelters are not meant to take direct hits, but the shelter was said to be tank and rocket proof in the manga. Impressive but not enough.

- only the acid may be a problem.